CF Anti Hacking Measures - Z8Games Hates hackers too!

Comments

• ummmm I might have spelt your name wrong a few times...hehe MOD Saidin but I assure you they were all unintentional :D btw keep up the good work !!!
  • Hi saidin I really appreciate All the hard work you n your team are doing but y are there SO many hacker's there to begin with I give you credit because fps's r 1 of the most hacked typ of game and. 1 of the hardest to stop hackers at due to the shir volume but there r SO many other game companys tht cope betr with this problem ie nexon, combat arms has atleast 50% less hackers and there so mutch betr at catching hackers and imoblizing hacks... in the orbital station patch there was a world wide crash that took up to 3 weeks to resolve I know it was a big problem but if it was under nexons control I guarantee you it never would have happened in the first place nevermind takeing that long to resolve I don't know if you do or don't but they have test servers that they use before and after every patch and it seems to work pretty well. atlantica online ( another nexon game ) has practically no hackers I've never seen, heard or have had any problem whatsoever with hackers and I've been playing it four years. no hackers verses 1000s i know rpg vs fps but that isnt the only example i have wat do u guys do thay almost evry patch u have MAJOR instability when ao and combat arms only have verry minor or no instability at all i dont have a end point other than wat r u doing difremtly tht ur mile long post was even nessasary...???
  • Hard job to watching report saves...
    If you clear the hac.kers really i will happy...
    Thank you
  • Nice job, as for the scam issue, I got scammed once but indeed, I gave information to my best friend. Luckly they didn't use hacks on my account, only sucks that I lost a lot of coupons to sg camo back then, and also all my GP.. I will never ever give any account information away again :-)
  • blololol wrote: »
    what was on the code :( i couldnt redeem it D:

Pm Saidin telling him you read his long ass thread and that you deserve 500gp for your efforts :D
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    ...are censored not to stop you from saying "omg he's a hacker" (although that is highly annoying). It's to stop people from saying "go here to buy hacks".

Never tell anyone outside the GM Family what you are thinking again.
    And lastly, in general people make up numbers all the time. 9 out of 10 people make up statistics that 85% of the people believe. (see what I did there?) No one knows exact numbers for anything.
    [...]
    It should be noted though that of the game population less than 5% actually hack. Even less now with the recent X-Trap update.
    See what you did there ? :P
    Besides that the percentage of people hacking wasn't at 5%, remember last month. Having a game with JUST 8 people hacking was lucky last month - 8 people out of 16 = 50%. I don't think 50% of the game are hacking. But at least 20%. We might be at 5% now. (5% = 0,8 people out of 16 are hacking.)

Tho' good job with this. If people would read this, crying would be come less, but it won't as the most people posting QQ threads on the forum have like 1 post, ie they just get on the forum to QQ and don't even try to read even 1 post.
    Thanks for clarification at least :)
  • Oh noes! Hackers are back again!
    but after reading this post stayed me into a calm position.
  • For the hack program there is player in UK1 channel 1 post a link to get a hack
    CF2.jpg
    i sent this photo in a complainant
  • account

my account got hacked and all my zp plus guns are gone i hate this game can you please give me back my zp and bonus point
  • hackrs

can the Z8games please get me back my guns and bouns point?
  • "This brings us to the auto ban section. As discussed we pick up from a list of hundreds (and growing) hacks. Auto bans are treated as hackers 100% as the auto ban system doesn't make mistakes. "
    "The first detection they get banned for 3 days. Then they come back and hack again. Then they get banned for 7 days. Then they come back and they get detected again (this is getting funny now because they surely are using the same hack they got detected on! something we laugh at all the time), we're up to 30 days now and the next ban will become permanent."

Sure.... my main account was blocked for 14 days, and the next "detection" due to a stupid error with your "autoban detection" i got permanent ban -.-
    2 "DETECTIONS" AND YOU CANNOT WANT TO GET ME MY ACCOUNT!!

My account: OdxnyO
  • Ok , what Im about to post, is serious, I aint trolling, so dont ban me.
    Here you go :

I thought Z8 is selling hacks? I mean like VIP Hacks..
    Correct me if Im wrong, but Ive heard this from more than 40-50 people.
    Here you go :

You're wrong, why would they ever do that? It would be killing their own business.
    The people telling you this are just idiots, and you shouldn't believe things like this... I mean, just think about it for more than 3 seconds for goodness's sake!
    Here you go :

That tells you there are more than 40-50 people that have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.
  • That tells you there are more than 40-50 people that have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

Not to mention that 40-50 people is out of about 700 K players or something ( Random estimate based on facebook Likes )
  • BadLT wrote: »
    Not to mention that 40-50 people is out of about 700 K players or something ( Random estimate based on facebook Likes )

You mean 950k likes on Facebook.
  • berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

Anyway, I saw only 5 hackers today. It's not that bad actually, some months ago there where more hackers.

Other games are worse, like Far Cry 2. Punkbuster is not bad at all but there is no kick vote in that game so you can't kick any hackers out of the room.
  • Nice Idea Z8Games! I read the full News, and i hope u can patch the VIP Hacks..

An Idea from my Clan ([G]er[A]ces)

1. Why did u didnt bann with IP Bann?

2. Why did not create the CF Mods some second Accounts and look in Game for some hackers?

PS. Sorry for my bad englisch :D

MfG,
    Balu
  • Nice Idea Z8Games! I read the full News, and i hope u can patch the VIP Hacks..

An Idea from my Clan ([G]er[A]ces)

1. Why did u didnt bann with IP Bann?

2. Why did not create the CF Mods some second Accounts and look in Game for some hackers?

PS. Sorry for my bad englisch :D

MfG,
    Balu

1. We do ban by IP. But you can get around them.

2. Our current mods do look and report for hackers in game. At the moment making yet another group of players to report hackers would create trust issues and redundancies that are not going to be efficient at the moment.
  • uDream wrote: »
    See what you did there ? :P
    Besides that the percentage of people hacking wasn't at 5%, remember last month. Having a game with JUST 8 people hacking was lucky last month - 8 people out of 16 = 50%. I don't think 50% of the game are hacking. But at least 20%. We might be at 5% now. (5% = 0,8 people out of 16 are hacking.)

Tho' good job with this. If people would read this, crying would be come less, but it won't as the most people posting QQ threads on the forum have like 1 post, ie they just get on the forum to QQ and don't even try to read even 1 post.
    Thanks for clarification at least :)

FYI the point was people outside make up numbers. 5% is based on our internal data so there is some fact behind it. It's been higher, though never as high as 50%. There has rarely been a game where 8 of 16 people are hacking, and even if that was the case that game would be a rare instance and certainly not indicative of the rest of the server. All that being said, we're striving to keep moving that number in a downward direction.
    FYI the point was people outside make up numbers. 5% is based on our internal data so there is some fact behind it. It's been higher, though never as high as 50%. There has rarely been a game where 8 of 16 people are hacking, and even if that was the case that game would be a rare instance and certainly not indicative of the rest of the server. All that being said, we're striving to keep moving that number in a downward direction.

Isn't it based off of the number of people detected cheating rather then the amount of people actually cheating (yes, I am going to go an assume that some people will not be detected). Considering how difficult it would be to prove someone was using less obvious hacks.
  • zxq1231 wrote: »
    how difficult it would be to prove someone was using less obvious hacks.

it dosnt work like that, it can only detect blacklisted programs (that is if your talking about the autoban system)
  • The hacking situation has definately improved. I was playing pretty much all day yesterday and didn't once see a hacker. The game is a lot more enjoyable.

Amazing job z8Games.
  • zxq1231 wrote: »
    Isn't it based off of the number of people detected cheating rather then the amount of people actually cheating (yes, I am going to go an assume that some people will not be detected). Considering how difficult it would be to prove someone was using less obvious hacks.

Our hacking numbers, estimates we'll call them to be safe, are based on more than just auto detections.

They are based on player reports over time, game population, website traffic, account creation stats, auto detections plus in-game physical playing and watching of the hack networks and websites.

When we say something like, the current situation within Cross Fire is that there are less than 5% of the people hacking, you can at least be more confident in that number than someone coming to the forums and saying; OMG There's a hacker in every game and half the people hack and there's so many hackers.

The point being our estimates at any given moment are going to be more accurate than someone raging on the forums.