CF Anti Hacking Measures - Z8Games Hates hackers too!

Comments

• We need to get a better safety System ASAP !
    Ok its a free2play game but People are leaving.
    Its a slow bleed but the Team cant keep this up forever.
    Sooner or later they need to do something or they will gain no money anywhere because people going to other free2play games with a better Engine.
    Hope we can save this Game somehow.
  • This game is absolute trash and ridden with h.ackers for the last two years. There has been zero shred of evidence that Z8 is actually working on fixing the mess. Words mean nothing. Action is required.

Fix this godamn mess or everyone is leaving. If you don't, I am going to enjoy your company going out of business and the employees on the streets.
  • This game is absolute trash and ridden with h.ackers for the last two years. There has been zero shred of evidence that Z8 is actually working on fixing the mess. Words mean nothing. Action is required.

Fix this godamn mess or everyone is leaving. If you don't, I am going to enjoy your company going out of business and the employees on the streets.
    honestly hacking measure my ass... all z8 GMs do are just making new gun skin and events. this game has been infested with hackers in recent year. there are atleast one hacker in every room!? what kind of anti hacking measure you guys been using? the one made in 70s? seriously look at how many people on crossfire now compared to '09~'10. back then nearly every server are full and look at now. alpha and uk are barely full, the rest are just dead. why is that? cause everyone are done with this bullsh!t! tbh the majority consumer of this game are legit player (so far i have not seen a single hacker with a full bag of zp weapon) if this game ran out of legit player purchasing zp, its only a matter of time these so called "GMs" will be out of job but clearly GMs doesnt give a f*ck since they are having fun f*cking with their customer
  • They say they are working on it, but it seems like after each update more and more pile in. I agree, they are releasing new weapons, different skins, different characters to keep the people buying stuff. Why should we buy anything when z8 isn't delivering their part on the table. This game has become enough to make a nun cuss like a sailor. So what is z8 going to do about all the ****ed off players? Going to refund our money that we have spent on VIP weapons and crates? Lets talk business, before there is no other business...
  • 10/10 games

10/10 games have at least 1 hacker in it, just having a shotgun of some sorts and blowing ppl away. You guys are failing. Hard. What would be a nice solution to the hacking in CFNA would be active moderators who can permanently IP ban. Perma bans by themselves do NOT work as the hacker would just make a new account. But ban their IP, and the hacker would need to buy a new computer to be able to play again. START DOING PERMA IP BANS. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED OF HACKERS. 10/10 GAMES WITH AT LEAST 1 HACKER IS RIDICULOUS, AND IT DOESNT TAKE A GENIUS TO FIGURE OUT WHOSE HACKING. ONE GUY BLOWING THE OTHER TEAM AWAY WITH A SHOTGUN IN UNDER 3 SECONDS OF THE GAME STARTING. YEAH HES HACKING, ESPECIALLY WHEN HES KILLING YOU THROUGH THE EGYPTS WALLS!!!!!!!!
  • Wave Mode is nearly unplayable too, no replay so high ranks are cheating openly.

I've seen Marshals, Majors etc etc all cheating in Wave Mode.

Goes to show that X-Trap isn't even picking them up as i've checked there accounts over last 2 weeks and they're still playing with HS ribbon.

GG
  • Crowded room of hackers. 2-3 in each room. This game is definitely reached the peak of hypocrisy and lies of those who govern it. Management needs to be substituted, or sent to jail. are only interested in profit, interest and satisfaction of players they do not care.
  • Z8 noobs cf na pure hackers!

Chinese Crossfire has no hack for that? I played it and has not got the same hack in CF NA
  • tbh.
    I fully believe that z8 staff is doing as much as they can about hackers up to the limitations of budget and set guidelines of business operations. I can not confidently say that the focus on banning, events, updates, and community management is appropriately divided among each other according to what needs the most attention. Also, I'm not sure about what is expected from z8(or any equivalent international company) in terms of profit or minimum player base.

I do believe though that the quality of CF is more affected by hacking and "community friendliness", than it is affected by the content provided through events and additions. Right now I don't believe that CF is operating to meet a positive long-term and consistent growth(it feels like its going to die slowly). The events and content updates are great for maintaining interest, but it is temporary, hackers are a constant issue and will always zap the temporary interest gained. The content does not always equal game quality.

The only thought I have that might help is to provide a higher budget to in game monitoring and banning.
  • iHopz wrote: »
    tbh.
    I fully believe that z8 staff is doing as much as they can about hackers up to the limitations of budget and set guidelines of business operations.

"Leading the top 10 list is CrossFire, the surprisingly popular Counter-Strike clone, which brought in $957 million." (2013)

http://www.gamerheadlines.com/2014/01/best-grossing-f2p-games-of-2013-crossfire-and-league-of-legends-in-the-lead/

Budget is not the ****ing issue. They're either too incompetent or too lazy to get a new anti-cheat engine, or to pay for more frequent updates.

First it was the brasilians. Then the Turks, and then the god damn Egyptians. SIMPLE SOLUTION: REGION LOCK THEM THE **** OUT OF THE US SERVERS
    tbh.
    I fully believe that z8 staff is doing as much as they can about hackers up to the limitations of budget and set guidelines of business operations. I can not confidently say that the focus on banning, events, updates, and community management is appropriately divided among each other according to what needs the most attention. Also, I'm not sure about what is expected from z8(or any equivalent international company) in terms of profit or minimum player base.

LeMournes wrote: »
    "Leading the top 10 list is CrossFire, the surprisingly popular Counter-Strike clone, which brought in $957 million." (2013)

http://www.gamerheadlines.com/2014/01/best-grossing-f2p-games-of-2013-crossfire-and-league-of-legends-in-the-lead/

Budget is not the ****ing issue. They're either too incompetent or too lazy to get a new anti-cheat engine, or to pay for more frequent updates.

First it was the brasilians. Then the Turks, and then the god damn Egyptians. SIMPLE SOLUTION: REGION LOCK THEM THE **** OUT OF THE US SERVERS

You quoted me but did not quote the whole paragraph... As I continued to say; I nor anyone else, including yourself have any idea how that income is dispersed throughout all CF connected companies. Nor do we know specifically the expenses that SmileGate, Z8, Arario, Neowiz, Tencent, Gameclub, Lytogame, Mail.Ru, OMG, GameRage, or Gambooz have throughout each companies operations.

If you wish to, you can quote from a website that is not specifically affiliated with crossfire/league of legends/maple story/ etc. However that information provided from gamerheadlines com are estimates, we have no idea if that $957 million is before taxs and we certainly don't know how they disperse that income. Whether the budget for anti-hack priority comes before or after utility bills/salaries/loans/royalties/etc

Also clarifying, I believe the budget that has been GIVEN specifically to fighting hacks is being used effectively. I also suggested originally that more of a budget is needed for the anti-hack department/effort.
    You quoted me but did not quote the whole paragraph... As I continued to say; I nor anyone else, including yourself have any idea how that income is dispersed throughout all CF connected companies. Nor do we know specifically the expenses that SmileGate, Z8, Arario, Neowiz, Tencent, Gameclub, Lytogame, Mail.Ru, OMG, GameRage, or Gambooz have throughout each companies operations.

If you wish to, you can quote from a website that is not specifically affiliated with crossfire/league of legends/maple story/ etc. However that information provided from gamerheadlines com are estimates, we have no idea if that $957 million is before taxs and we certainly don't know how they disperse that income. Whether the budget for anti-hack priority comes before or after utility bills/salaries/loans/royalties/etc

Also clarifying, I believe the budget that has been GIVEN specifically to fighting hacks is being used effectively. I also suggested originally that more of a budget is needed for the anti-hack department/effort.

Here is a more better picture:

4JvYCVq.png
  • This game is so full of hackers that it makes it hard to enjoy the game. There are usually 3-4 hackers in a match.
  • liumang007 wrote: »
    z8 hate hackers,but they don't hate money :D

ydkzEcn.png

it show hak noops but no egy hak man ty for understand n1 man
  • what if i telll you most of the "hacker" are just pro players who getting kicked by noobs like most of you
  • hello ...

I can sadly say that the quantity of hackers is in increasing everyday which is ruining the game ...

specially the Egyptians are making pages on facebook publishing hacks and I found a page on facebook contains 2k of likers "cf players".. are using this hacks and destroying the game

I am suggesting an idea ... but sadly I already know ur responding about this ofc will be disappointing ...

cuz tbh I feel like z8 company is hand in hand with hackers these days ... ur not banning the hackers when we send ticket or the replay to u ...

anyway ... my suggestion is .. I want to make a team to hunt the hackers and upload the replays here in this forum and u will take action for the replays and bann the players ...

I can give my hole days 24\7 for cleaning this game up of hackers ...

requirements :
    1_make new forum\section for us to report and post replays up
    2_make a team name like "antihackers" or whatever that can refer to us
    3_put under the name of players that want to be part of the team a words tells that hes a part of the team

so please if u agree about this ... I will be happy to help this beautiful game
  • Team support of acounting so slow

I want back my acc I send ticket from4 day and nonreplay from team support why they are so slow and I want check my ticket to back my acc and thanks
  • Abuse, how to prevent/avoid

I have been playing this game since g4 box still was running this,and then iquited for 4 years, I just came back playing a month ago and there were so much hackers!
    I know you guys are doing everything you can to fix this problem, but there is an even more bigger problem, the use of the kick function, some people use this to kick other people because they think they are hacking, I myself play a lot of ghost mode and 98 percent of the time when im a global risk I get kicked, its really really tedious and makes me really mad at times, also , if I try to explain why I know they were there is that I could hear them, yet they still kick me. they also abused the use of it by kicking the ace, for example, if I was the first in zombie mode, after the final round is almost finish they kick me, it really ticks me off because you don't get anything in the end from playing that long, ( you can fix tis problem bye giving exp and gp based on score). I think this kick voting function should be taken of the game, why, if some one is hakin, there should be away to send a report instead kick voting, if some one is insulting you, send a support ticket instead, idling? auto kickin 1 minute
  • I HAVE A DREAM
    that one day crossfire will have no hackers
  • I HAVE A DREAM
    that one day crossfire will have no hackers
    oh yes.........
  • only thing that can wake -up the industry is a boycott of buying zp then will they care and ask why the community is outraged about the hacking in cf. Only then will they care? Loss of revenue is an eye opener for company's to look in to why they are losing money and a dress the situation. Maybe then will the hacking stop being so public , maybe these hacks buy their zp? or give them Revenue. Industry works mysteriously. Coalition Against CFHAKERS more needs to be done, support tickets need to be reviewed at maximum potential daily! Some people need to be hired to look at replays all day! They have the money why not make more. industry looking to save money by not hiring. Necessary or not Industries will look to save money
  • Just wanna say some personal opinion. It is impossible to %100 get rid of hackers. But what you can do is to keep the number of hackers. Every time z8 announced they will take care of hackers and like several days later. Hackers just back, and the situation becomes worse. The best way to get rid of hackers is to ban their IP. Once you start doing this, hackers will start worrying about they can not play this game anymore, so most will stop hacking. Also, hire some players as game watcher. When they saw hackers they can ban them directly.
  • I have been playing this game since g4 box still was running this,and then iquited for 4 years, I just came back playing a month ago and there were so much hackers!
    I know you guys are doing everything you can to fix this problem, but there is an even more bigger problem, the use of the kick function, some people use this to kick other people because they think they are hacking, I myself play a lot of ghost mode and 98 percent of the time when im a global risk I get kicked, its really really tedious and makes me really mad at times, also , if I try to explain why I know they were there is that I could hear them, yet they still kick me. they also abused the use of it by kicking the ace, for example, if I was the first in zombie mode, after the final round is almost finish they kick me, it really ticks me off because you don't get anything in the end from playing that long, ( you can fix tis problem bye giving exp and gp based on score). I think this kick voting function should be taken of the game, why, if some one is hakin, there should be away to send a report instead kick voting, if some one is insulting you, send a support ticket instead, idling? auto kickin 1 minute

OMG, the kik vote is so stupid! It is kind funny cuz sometimes it's even harder to kik a hacker! People just kik pro now, and I don't know why they wanna keep a hacker in the room. So ******.
  • but i dont understand why dont change x trap anti hack .... every time when x trap do update in the exact day is full of hacker this game cant be a funny game if dont change x trap ... is low x trap
  • and another thing.... why in italy or europa the ip is blocked for cf na and dont block the egyptian or turk account? the best wroster games Turk and specially.. egyptian ask every tine your wepon and account information and rarely dont see one egyptian whitout hack
    Sorry for bad english
  • xJimZy wrote: »
    OMG, the kik vote is so stupid! It is kind funny cuz sometimes it's even harder to kik a hacker! People just kik pro now, and I don't know why they wanna keep a hacker in the room. So ******.

Low ranked egyptian with 34 9 score in s&d, ping 120, cheating ofcourse, doesnt get kicked.
    Me, colonel, score 42 10, ping 40-50, playing legit, votekicked atleast 3 times.
    Fact is if you're not egyptian or turk and you're doing good they will votekick you more than low ranked cheater who is blatantly cheating. It doesn't matter if you own zp or vip weapons.