CF Anti Hacking Measures - Z8Games Hates hackers too!

Comments

• DaFrosty wrote: »
    All i want is for this hackers to go away man is frustrating

Yup I keep getting kicked when I raise the vote.
  • Only problem with your Auto-Detection system is that it sucks.....I don't need nor have I ever used a hack in Crossfire and since ya'll put this in effect every time I try and play the game I get a message that says Hack detected you are banned for 5 minutes....once the 5 minutes is up I get to play the game.......I'm sure someone is going to say what are you whinning about its only 5 minutes well when you spend hard earned money on this "FREE" game it is a pain in the ass.....so having said all this ya'll need to fix this crap
  • appeal to the leaders

(DEAR) administration z8games! sorry that I'd be rude to talk to you - but it's almost time for patience. I may not be Superman but play very well. I buy zp. but now I just don't see sense to continue to buy from you zp because of cheaters. cheaters is not something that many in the game - they just filled the game. I normally play me and with a good account immediately thrown out of the room. but cheaters - they don't just kick from the audience - they just kicked out. because the number of cheaters in the game exceeds the number of normal and honest player. and this is the bitter truth... I play every day and for the last 4 months (no need to convince me otherwise) 't seen struggle with cheaters is also a bitter truth. you write on the forum that will block ID address of the player with the cheats but you first run of the Ira those who at the moment just **** cheats in the game. every day I go into the game with the hope that may have updated xtrap. but I start to play and all my hopes are burned in the first seconds. cheaters is not afraid of using cheats - because I know that the administration does nothing with them for a long time. and it is also a bitter truth. sorry for the expression, but you probably just zazhralis our zp - what you already deeply care about normal players - who are falling bills because of cheaters. thank you for selected for me your attention. Yes bye!
  • Z8 will soon fail!

I don't want to come across as ungreatfull or ignorant in any way. However, This H@cking problem is serious. Many people I know quit buying zp, some refuse to play anymore. As the last post said, every room the honest players get kicked and the cheaters out number us. I too am thinking about giving it up.. It seems like Z8 has no interest in stopping it. All we hear is this is what too expect with a free online game or how hard it is to do something.I may not be a computer genius, but maybe not only block ip address but go one step further and block Mac address too. I know other games I play online don't have nearly this problem. So with all due respect, I look at the people running Z8. The reason being, I have reported the same players over and over with my other account and they are still here, same name and all. It's been how long since the last xtrap update? Then there's the issue of the h@ck clans. High ranking clans that brag about respect they receive and yet they sit there walling.. it's not lag either. I don't even have to move and get shot. Sad thing is, is other clans defend them and ridicule people for calling them on it.. I really Hate this situation. I've been playing since early 2012 and i really want to keep going. It's just getting hard to justify the stress in a game that is meant to be fun. another thing is, I would like to post the ign and clan names that wall and speed, just to let everyone know who the cheaters are. But I can't even do that because it's against the rules. I remember xtrap updating on a regular basis. So, I am pleading with you to get this fixed and don't wait so long to update. Thanks for reading this, if you actually do..
  • Harsh, but the truth.

Though the work that you guys DO do is appreciated. You guys simply are not doing enough. In the past 6 months, I have seen AT LEAST 1 hacker in game everyday. And I have never seen one get banned by your supposed Auto-ban system that you "are 100% confident in" and that apparently "doesn't make mistakes". I personally have invested over $400CDN in this game, and they are thousands of other people who have spent way more than that. To deliver such an experience to such loyal customers is really despicable. This game needs a major overhaul.
  • MattB420 wrote: »
    Though the work that you guys DO do is appreciated. You guys simply are not doing enough. In the past 6 months, I have seen AT LEAST 1 hacker in game everyday. And I have never seen one get banned by your supposed Auto-ban system that you "are 100% confident in" and that apparently "doesn't make mistakes". I personally have invested over $400CDN in this game, and they are thousands of other people who have spent way more than that. To deliver such an experience to such loyal customers is really despicable. This game needs a major overhaul.

If you ask me, they can put servers down for a month and fix everything instead of circling around after every patch. 2 days without hackers if we're lucky and then again the same situation.
  • RuSHadow92 wrote: »
    BAam them by ip! and delete all the accouts who had log from the same Ip!! I hate hak

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

it's really was me???? O_O
  • but we hated CF from thim .. no noobs only but their are somebody have a high rank and use hack :'(
  • They gotta fix dem egp hacker. Irritated me!
  • G37c_ht wrote: »
    They gotta fix dem egp hacker. Irritated me!

Yes i dont know why most hackers are egyptians,(Im not a racist, I respect everbody)
  • Does webform reporting of hacks work or what? I reported speed hacks weeks ago and when i check report history it says "Open" status.

Ive been reporting since 2009 so its not that im sending the info wrong with cfr files so please no comments on this aspect.

Shouldnt it be closed after 3 weeks or 2 months. It is obvious to me when open status is shown on hacking report that it has been looked at by a moderator so whats going on with the open status weeks later for speed hackers, it should be closed with perm ban for hacking.
  • Kittaa wrote: »
    Yes i dont know why most hackers are egyptians,(Im not a racist, I respect everbody)

12+ year old computers with connection issues, internet cafes that have hacks preinstalled that advertises them as bonus features being the only computers most have access to, and 8-16 year olds that are new to FPS games but want to dominate and win to prove their the best.

For the majority of Egyptians, the only way they can stand a chance is to hack.
    This CF version was focused on NA and UK players first; players that have likely up-to-date computers, good internet connection, years of experience with FPS games, and the money to spare for ZP stuff that slightly to way better then GP alone.
  • liumang007 wrote: »
    please check this website

[Image]

You should really remove that image as there are some people on the forums who may try to go on that website. There is nothing that can really be done about those websites as it can take no longer than 5 minutes to make a website.
  • How to ban this hacker here? I have several screen shots of him using hacker in wave mode.

<edited>
  • The_ThuGs wrote: »
    How to ban this hacker here? I have several screen shots of him using hacker in wave mode.

http://support.z8games.com/

Hack reports should be submitted through the hacking report section on our website (linked above). Necessary and appropriate actions will be taken against him, and as decided by our support team.
  • So, basically what you're saying is, Do as I have done many times and nothing happens? That's like you saying, you have the right not to kick a hacker if he is a friend, co-worker or any other equivelent.
  • BarneyF1fe wrote: »
    So, basically what you're saying is, Do as I have done many times and nothing happens? That's like you saying, you have the right not to kick a hacker if he is a friend, co-worker or any other equivelent.

You aren't seeing the effects of x-trap patches and the solutions they have been unfolding in response to those hack waves fully because you do not have access to it. You may drastically see less and less cheaters in your games, but that is basically it. How do you know that nothing happens? (Rhetorical - you don't)

No, unfortunately, we can't control or force people to kick cheaters. But that is YOUR decision. If you want a cleaner game, you're going to go ahead and report every cheater you possibly can. But as for some players... they may not want to kick players who are helping them win or something.

"Oh I'm winning this game because I've got this aimbot roaming around the map 360'ing everybody and I want him to stay"

"F12 no kick he's pro"

I mean that is absolutely out of our range of "control", essentially. We can't tell people to report players if they don't want to, we can't force people to kick cheaters if they don't want to, etc etc.
  • If I'm not mistaken, haven't we heard this before.. Oh yeah, Duh. we have! They hate hackers too.. Just not as much as the love of making money!
  • i love the old anti hack thing better, its actually done its job unlike some anti hack *cough* xtrap.
  • This was a great post. Bout time hackers get what they deserve! Great job Z8 :D
  • Just want to know how long Z8 will ban these accounts using hack tool? Single S&D game can have at least 4 players using headshot aimbot. I really feel my money wasted in this game.
  • Close account creation to all but NA and UK, 80% of hacks gone with in a month.
    Then only the NA/UK hackers remain and they are such a small group that they would be manageable.

Getting tired of seeing 3-6 200+ ping blatant hackers per room every other week, block non-licensed areas from making accounts and only the few legit high ping players will remain.
  • Hackers exist in our game. No one wants to admit it, but there it is. The main problem however is that no one knows for sure how many hackers there are. Not everyone with a positive kill/death ratio is going to be a hacker. And this is where the main problem with all of this lies.

Wait whut...? Everyone is admitting it.

and there are a crap load of racks
  • I do not feel that there are fewer hackers, I rather see it are as many hackers as never before. TD Stadium, it is the worst. Almost every game a few speed hacker. That is not playable
  • z8games hate hackers too

since it is SGNorth Inc. the Hackers can do what they want.
    If you cant Handle a Game like Crossfire.
    Sold the Rights to a BETTER Company
  • Mostly low acc hacking arround. You ban them and they open new acc and hack immediately. I asked for ranked (captain rank min to access) servers or, at least, uk5 server (which is mostly empty all time) to eliminate low hack pollution. So players with nice acc and rank can freely play on uk5 and you will see it max loaded most of the time. Next react immediately on report on uk5 and let us see what is happened. Dont relly on "thank you for your report". With so many hack i can report all day without any feedback. http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=10784212 for example this acc was reported multiple times and still farming hacking - I do not want say playing. So react promptly and give us feedback, but fast. Last go in game and start uk1 ffa or egypt and see by yourself how many morons has speed, shoot wall or has hotkey aimboot or combinations of many cheats. You can ban them all day how many morons are!
  • LUCACH wrote: »
    Mostly low acc hacking arround. You ban them and they open new acc and hack immediately. I asked for ranked (captain rank min to access) servers or, at least, uk5 server (which is mostly empty all time) to eliminate low hack pollution. So players with nice acc and rank can freely play on uk5 and you will see it max loaded most of the time. Next react immediately on report on uk5 and let us see what is happened. Dont relly on "thank you for your report". With so many hack i can report all day without any feedback. http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=10784212 for example this acc was reported multiple times and still farming hacking - I do not want say playing. So react promptly and give us feedback, but fast. Last go in game and start uk1 ffa or egypt and see by yourself how many morons has speed, shoot wall or has hotkey aimboot or combinations of many cheats. You can ban them all day how many morons are!

I wonder how will z8games respond when I record the replay and feed it to them on forums, they can only be ashame for closing the ticket without any consequences for the actual hacker, while the player is spinning (using OBVIOUS aimbot) all the time... disgrace