CF Anti Hacking Measures - Z8Games Hates hackers too!

Comments

• You aren't seeing the effects of x-trap patches and the solutions they have been unfolding in response to those hack waves fully because you do not have access to it. You may drastically see less and less cheaters in your games, but that is basically it. How do you know that nothing happens? (Rhetorical - you don't)

No, unfortunately, we can't control or force people to kick cheaters. But that is YOUR decision. If you want a cleaner game, you're going to go ahead and report every cheater you possibly can. But as for some players... they may not want to kick players who are helping them win or something.

"Oh I'm winning this game because I've got this aimbot roaming around the map 360'ing everybody and I want him to stay"

"F12 no kick he's pro"

I mean that is absolutely out of our range of "control", essentially. We can't tell people to report players if they don't want to, we can't force people to kick cheaters if they don't want to, etc etc.

Nice post you got there.
    a player that was using aimbot (spinning all the time in the replay)+wallhack+speedreload had no consequences for that.
    Oh, hello! nice honorable STILL -> http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=10784212
    well, as long as he buys massive amounts of zp its all fine ofcourse.
  • http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=18985675
    I really don't understand why is this guy still playing this game. I have been watching him leveling up that account since he was a trainee. Now he is 2nd lt. He was hacking from the beggining and he still hacks, yet his hs ribbon is still here.
  • LUCACH wrote: »
    Mostly low acc hacking arround. You ban them and they open new acc and hack immediately. I asked for ranked (captain rank min to access) servers or, at least, uk5 server (which is mostly empty all time) to eliminate low hack pollution. So players with nice acc and rank can freely play on uk5 and you will see it max loaded most of the time. Next react immediately on report on uk5 and let us see what is happened. Dont relly on "thank you for your report". With so many hack i can report all day without any feedback. http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=10784212 for example this acc was reported multiple times and still farming hacking - I do not want say playing. So react promptly and give us feedback, but fast. Last go in game and start uk1 ffa or egypt and see by yourself how many morons has speed, shoot wall or has hotkey aimboot or combinations of many cheats. You can ban them all day how many morons are!

Hmmm. As for hacking and low levels I agree. But you cant be posting accusations in public forums. That is something you should be pming or support.
  • colonel acc with 2 vip weapons using hack tool...where is your anti-hack solution?

or you don't ban zp player? tell me please

kbNu2Qy.png

bto328c.png

h5NgYZw.png

KPeKCLr.png
  • liumang007 wrote: »
    colonel acc with 2 vip weapons using hack tool...where is your anti-hack solution?

or you don't ban zp player? tell me please

Quit showing me screen shots and show me the replay. I cant tell someone is hacking by those screenshots. Also no accusations on here. Make a report in support.
  • xoRELAXox wrote: »
    Quit showing me screen shots and show me the replay. I cant tell someone is hacking by those screenshots. Also no accusations on here. Make a report in support.

if the hacker do it to you,can you know?

they will farm on you... xD
  • liumang007 wrote: »
    if the hacker do it to you,can you know?

they will farm on you... xD

Yes I will be able to tell. But I cant tell from what you posted with those screen shots. Go to support and file a report on it.
  • xoRELAXox wrote: »
    Yes I will be able to tell. But I cant tell from what you posted with those screen shots. Go to support and file a report on it.

already reported
  • Hello all..
    My friend made a new account and told me that in rokiee server 90 percent of players were hacks....

Question is can z8games.com stop new account registeration for some time and in the meantime GM's come ingame and block all existing hackers permanently... once blocked the hackers wont be able 2 make new account for a while which will be frustrating. ..and probably discourage others from using haks...
  • jin10001 wrote: »
    Hello all..
    My friend made a new account and told me that in rokiee server 90 percent of players were hacks....

Question is can z8games.com stop new account registeration for some time and in the meantime GM's come ingame and block all existing hackers permanently... once blocked the hackers wont be able 2 make new account for a while which will be frustrating. ..and probably discourage others from using haks...

GM's wont give a damn about this they are not going to do it cuz all they care about is making money, but we appreciate your idea.
  • ' wrote:
    T[rafalgar;3999897']GM's wont give a damn about this they are not going to do it cuz all they care about is making money, but we appreciate your idea.
    My friend the least we can do is to post idea n report hackrs.....thank you for your support
  • jin10001 wrote: »
    My friend the least we can do is to post idea n report hackrs.....thank you for your support

i already told we appreciate your idea, yea and report hacker its good but the staff's are sleeping i guess.
  • I am wondering how to make mone from hackers? They don't buy anything but hack. Not even hack because there are lot of public hacks. So question is how to make money from hackers if you don't sell your own hack? But z8 can solve problem once for all. PUT hack for example vip hack as normal part of the game. Problem solved. If some made room and make it anti hack then some with hak loaded cant access that room. If some can penetrate room no problem. Others will activate hack and show moron that using hack is ******ed action.
  • I am wondering how to make mone from hackers? They don't buy anything but hack. Not even hack because there are lot of public hacks. So question is how to make money from hackers if you don't sell your own hack? But z8 can solve problem once for all. PUT hack for example vip hack as normal part of the game. Problem solved. If some made room and make it anti hack then some with hak loaded cant access that room. If some can penetrate room no problem. Others will activate hack and show moron that using hack is ******ed action.

Really bad idea.

Right now I get accused of hacking by lots of players, some players can't tell the difference between hacks and legit play. Give these players legit hacks (or pay to win buttons) and they'll use them on anyone they think hacks. This also opens up using the VIP hacks because they are there and others using them in response. And those that can't afford the VIP hack well start looking for free hacks to fight back against the VIP hacks. End result is everyone is hacking.

Any system that relies on mutual agreement fails because everyone needs to agree, it only takes one to break the agreement to make everyone break it.
  • :)

[GM]Saidin....what is your in-game name I want to check you profile :)
  • something need be dont instead z8 just sitting around with there fingers up there asses players using speed hak making this game worse and worse its ****ing stupid that your doing nothing about it
  • there is less hackers now thnx gm for u r hardworking
  • How i imagine people hacking on crossfire.

FUNNYHACKER_zpsc4572aa1.gif
  • xxJamesB wrote: »
    TXsa1Rh.jpg

Nice Joke......

yes,they dont ban hackers,coz them need money.
  • Seriously today i played some public S&D in UK4 at least there are 4-5 player's whit wall hack and maybe some idiot's appear whit speed + auto(No recoil, Aim, Fastreload,Wall). I'm not saying you guy's didn't work to get a clear game. But this is getting borring normal player's canot enjoy the gameplay of Crossfire. Each time hacker's have to ruin it, in a game(13 Round S&D) you can play like 6-7 round's whitout getting wiped by one of the hacker's. I can not imagine a TD match . I hope much the game will be soon cleared , good luck keep the hard working up.
  • XtazyPloos wrote: »
    Seriously today i played some public S&D in UK4 at least there are 4-5 player's whit wall hack and maybe some idiot's appear whit speed + auto(No recoil, Aim, Fastreload,Wall). I'm not saying you guy's didn't work to get a clear game. But this is getting borring normal player's canot enjoy the gameplay of Crossfire. Each time hacker's have to ruin it, in a game(13 Round S&D) you can play like 6-7 round's whitout getting wiped by one of the hacker's. I can not imagine a TD match . I hope much the game will be soon cleared , good luck keep the hard working up.

why you QQ?

why don't report the hacker,if you sure.
  • I am really getting p'd off about all these hackers/cheaters. They are literally in every single game and no one is doing anything to stop them. hopefully it will stop soon...
  • A well thought out joke.

I'm willing to bet that Egypt is paying Z8 to let their hackers run around.

Egypt: "We'll pay you money as long as you let us hack in your game".
    Z8Games: "Okay, cool. No problem! Go right ahead!:)"

CF Community: "Um, WHAT THE ****!!!??"

This whole topic is a joke honestly. I'll give credit for the layout of this and made it look like ya'll were going to do something about these hackers running around with speed hacks, aimbots, speed knifes, whatever it may be.

Some of us are getting sick and tired of playing a game full of egyptians, turks, arabics, i don't care who it is. I'm sick of the hackers. Every game I go into; there's like 5 hackers in there just hacking away and nobody will kick them. I'm FORCED to leave the room because it's IMPOSSIBLE to play. Why should I be forced out of a room because of you morons sitting around in your chairs watching us getting killed by hackers while you count your money that you'll use for your own welfare instead of investing it into this game where a better anti hack system will be put into place. But no, I know were not going to get that because you just don't care.

This whole, Z8Games hates hackers too! Is just a big joke. If ya'll really hate hackers, look through your god damn support tickets regarding hackers, actually WATCH the film and BAN THEM PERMANENTLY. GET RID OF THESE HACKERS!!!!! Every single day the number keeps rising. The last 2 days I've had to stop playing because of this bull****.

Get off your lazy asses and do something about it.

I recommend all GMs to make rooms for hackers only. It works like this, each GM will make a room. There are 7 GMs. For 16 man rooms. There will be 15 hackers, and since there will be 7 rooms, the total amount of hackers that you could permanently ban would be 105! 105 hackers could be gone in the blink of an eye. That would be a huge help. But also, region ban Africa, cause i seriously doubt theres even a CF made for africa.

Done ranting.
  • TinyDash wrote: »
    I'm willing to bet that Egypt is paying Z8 to let their hackers run around.

Egypt: "We'll pay you money as long as you let us hack in your game".
    Z8Games: "Okay, cool. No problem! Go right ahead!:)"

CF Community: "Um, WHAT THE ****!!!??"

This whole topic is a joke honestly. I'll give credit for the layout of this and made it look like ya'll were going to do something about these hackers running around with speed hacks, aimbots, speed knifes, whatever it may be.

Some of us are getting sick and tired of playing a game full of egyptians, turks, arabics, i don't care who it is. I'm sick of the hackers. Every game I go into; there's like 5 hackers in there just hacking away and nobody will kick them. I'm FORCED to leave the room because it's IMPOSSIBLE to play. Why should I be forced out of a room because of you morons sitting around in your chairs watching us getting killed by hackers while you count your money that you'll use for your own welfare instead of investing it into this game where a better anti hack system will be put into place. But no, I know were not going to get that because you just don't care.

This whole, Z8Games hates hackers too! Is just a big joke. If ya'll really hate hackers, look through your god damn support tickets regarding hackers, actually WATCH the film and BAN THEM PERMANENTLY. GET RID OF THESE HACKERS!!!!! Every single day the number keeps rising. The last 2 days I've had to stop playing because of this bull****.

Get off your lazy asses and do something about it.

I recommend all GMs to make rooms for hackers only. It works like this, each GM will make a room. There are 7 GMs. For 16 man rooms. There will be 15 hackers, and since there will be 7 rooms, the total amount of hackers that you could permanently ban would be 105! 105 hackers could be gone in the blink of an eye. That would be a huge help. But also, region ban Africa, cause i seriously doubt theres even a CF made for africa.

Done ranting.

Mmmhmmm, I'm positively sure they are all just sitting around in their chairs watching all of the hackers kill you and laughing about it in the office. All of the z8 staff surely don't care about the game that is their job, that is the way they pay the bills, the way they support their kids and families, and I'm sure they just love watching it die. Please, grow up, and understand that their is more to this then you can possibly understand. This is a free2play game, and I don't really care if you spent money, I did too, but not everyone does. Making it harder for z8 to do everything I'm sure they wish could. Personally I just get over the hacks, or play in rooms where I know they will kicked. Maybe try a different game mode that is less hacker prone, maybe play with friends. And if all else fails, and you can't seem to comprehend any of these mind boggling new ideas, then you are by all means, free to leave.
  • WolfieGM wrote: »
    Mmmhmmm, I'm positively sure they are all just sitting around in their chairs watching all of the hackers kill you and laughing about it in the office. All of the z8 staff surely don't care about the game that is their job, that is the way they pay the bills, the way they support their kids and families, and I'm sure they just love watching it die. Please, grow up, and understand that their is more to this then you can possibly understand. This is a free2play game, and I don't really care if you spent money, I did too, but not everyone does. Making it harder for z8 to do everything I'm sure they wish could. Personally I just get over the hacks, or play in rooms where I know they will kicked. Maybe try a different game mode that is less hacker prone, maybe play with friends. And if all else fails, and you can't seem to comprehend any of these mind boggling new ideas, then you are by all means, free to leave.

Don't know. ı cant tell you ıf ıts true or not true. maybe ıt ıs,

Its hard to patch hacks all tıme. but they have alot Money. ıf they lıke ıt they could update xtrap every day.. that would fınısh the job