Found bugs/issues? Post them here!

I figure it would be for the best if we all collect bugs, issues, etc, in the same place. This update unfortunately did brought up some issues, which some of them are already noted, but who knows what else might be lurking around.

If you encounter any issues you wish to share, so that we could report them and possibly see them fixed, by all means, post them here! I guess we could also take this opportunity to includes old bugs you may be aware of; that we don't.

Although, if you want to report a glitch or some sort, I would ask you to send me a PM instead. We wouldn't want other users to learn how to perform x glitch, would we? :P Also, if you could resize your images so that it doesn't exceed the forum's limit, that would be great (800x600 works fine). Anyway, here's some examples of things you can report:
    Misaligned/Missing UI, Textures, Text, etc.
  • Typographical error, unreadable sentences, Engrish.
  • Programming error; things/events not happening as it should, etc.
  • Client errors, damage zones, map/mode specific issues, etc.
  • The list goes on!
That being said, fire away!

Edit: Bugs/Issues noted so far:
[[color=lawngreen]o[/color]] = Successfully checked and reported to the GMs*
[[color=#ECE5C6]-[/color]] = In my list of thing that need to be checked.
[[color=red]×[/color]] = Couldn't reproduce; might need additional information.
Fixed bugs/issues will simply be removed from this list!
[size=1]*Sometimes screenshots will suffice.[/size]
[[color=lawngreen]o[/color]] Kukri's switching sounds is the same as the Keris / Kris.
[[color=lawngreen]o[/color]] Visual issue when spectating a knight that gets killed.
[[color=lawngreen]o[/color]] Crosshair when spectating in 3rd person view (new mode).
[[color=lawngreen]o[/color]] Sometimes being unable to use melee weapons in the new mode.
[[color=lawngreen]o[/color]] Disappearing weapons in Escape, Wave Mode & Mutant Knight.
[[color=lawngreen]o[/color]] The VIP logo on top of the third digit in the status / ping section.
[[color=lawngreen]o[/color]] Potential glitch abuse in a Hero Mode X map without damage zones.
[[color=lawngreen]o[/color]] Top object in EMD does not take any damage during the boss fight.
[[color=lawngreen]o[/color]] Rare case of 31_0 error after getting a weapon from Zombie Mode.
[[color=lawngreen]o[/color]] Super Soldier's guide button overlaps the friends location box.
[[color=#ECE5C6]-[/color]] The CheyTac M200 often deals 99 damages after a specific update.
[[color=#ECE5C6]-[/color]] Drunk Atlas in the map Devastated City during the final boss fight.
[[color=#ECE5C6]-[/color]] AK47 B. Crystal functions as normal even when it is full-broken.
[[color=#ECE5C6]-[/color]] Possible issue with the Zombie Grenade that cause 31_0 error.
[[color=#ECE5C6]-[/color]] Reload sound issue with the FN M249 Minimi and its variants.
[[color=#ECE5C6]-[/color]] Lack of shine on both the AK-47 Gold and Silver skin variants.
[[color=#ECE5C6]-[/color]] The Mysterious Girl following a player instead of evading them.
[[color=#ECE5C6]-[/color]] Various possible issues with the M4A1-S Iron Beast.

Comments

• you know what i want tell now..
    my profile page miss some weapons.

and this is my favorite error.
    happen random times

roFWcmx.png
    uSljcdy.png
  • I personally found bugs in both Crater (random damage zones), Dinner Theater (little girl having no invincibility upon spawning and laughing forever afterward) and EMD Lab (eternal slow-mo, top object destroyable at all time), etc.

Additionally, there may be some increased range for certain sounds (so far only noticed those in Zombie Mode), where I would hear scorchers alert sound from a somewhat far distance, but sounds like if they were near me. Same for Dinner Theater's piano which I can now hear from the back of the map, etc.

That's what I found so far, anything else you guys wanna share? :P
  • ZM sniper zombies on Unearth shoot perfectly accurate even through walls
    When you draw out/reload the barrett m82a1 there are some "spaces" on the arms
    Axe's slash speed seems to have been lowered (dont know if it is a bug or a nerf though)
  • yes we get that stupid error 14001 and cant start the game. and something more u promised u make red dragon shovel for 40 ribbons permanent
  • For 2 years I can't click on blue deposit button, it just doesn't work. I always have to click on mall first then deposit. Nothing big but I guess you can fix that easy?

• Every patches there's a lot of bugs but they usually get fixed pretty quickly.

But fixing them ain't easy, help them instead of complaining.
  • The sudden lose of the connection when you are playing hasnt been fixed for ages yet.
  • fail_a_lot wrote: »
    broken shovel rd :)

koWQnV7.png

id Lold about this bug. never saw it before
  • I personally found bugs in both Crater (random damage zones),

Sometimes I loose 1 full life when i run over this corner!

zRschqX.png

The second bug I want to report is the bugged DSR REDTAPE Sound. When you switch fast between the DSR and the Pistol few times you hear the switch sound like 3-4 times, after you stopped switching.
  • Two Errors coming up

1st and most annoying is "Disconnected due to Incorrect player Info.2_5

I have recieved this many many times and usually just before the wave mode match is completed (18-21 minutes) VERY Aggrivating i am able to complete maybe 1 out of 10 wave mode matches.

After the patch today i am now getting a 2nd error "CF Client Error Code Number : 18_0

Note * I only receive these errors in wave mode all other modes are working fine.
    tech support ticket sent in on the player info error and advised to
    1) Shut off anivirus and re- download the game
    2) Remove and reinstall CF (did that 2x) on Tower and Laptop
    3) Load CF folder into exempt list (whichas been in there for 2 years) but removed and did it again just incase
    4) Try playing CF with anivirus disabled

anyone have any other suggestions? Running Windows 8.1

BtmIdAB.jpg

jY6t6Hl.jpg

3BaHTVy.jpg

f0pyVIU.jpg
  • BigMeanie wrote: »
    For 2 years I can't click on blue deposit button, it just doesn't work. I always have to click on mall first then deposit. Nothing big but I guess you can fix that easy?

Try to click and wait a bit..
    worked for me hahah
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    ZM sniper zombies on Unearth shoot perfectly accurate even through walls
    When you draw out/reload the barrett m82a1 there are some "spaces" on the arms
    Axe's slash speed seems to have been lowered (dont know if it is a bug or a nerf though)

Hmm... interesting, I'll have to take a look at these, :P
    fail_a_lot wrote: »
    broken shovel rd :)

Isn't it just supposed to be the shovel unfolding?
    winnnetou wrote: »
    yes we get that stupid error 14001 and cant start the game. and something more u promised u make red dragon shovel for 40 ribbons permanent

It is quite unfortunate that you guys can't enter the game as of now, luckily, a fix shall be available tonight. We were aware of that issue, but I didn't knew it had such an impact when I made this thread, but at least it will be fixed shortly.
    T3TRlS wrote: »
    Sometimes I loose 1 full life when i run over this corner!

Yes, that specific area and at the first mounted Gatling Gun too, near the bus, :P
    T3TRlS wrote: »
    The second bug I want to report is the bugged DSR REDTAPE Sound. When you switch fast between the DSR and the Pistol few times you hear the switch sound like 3-4 times, after you stopped switching.

If only I had one! I'll definitely check once I find one somewhere.
    TiberJoe wrote: »
    1st and most annoying is "Disconnected due to Incorrect player Info.2_5

I have recieved this many many times and usually just before the wave mode match is completed (18-21 minutes) VERY Aggrivating i am able to complete maybe 1 out of 10 wave mode matches.

Quite odd for sure, thanks for the screenshots, I'll make sure to report them.
    TiberJoe wrote: »
    After the patch today i am now getting a 2nd error "CF Client Error Code Number : 18_0

While I can't specifically say that is the case, but from what I remember, 18_0 is when you kill someone through a wall (that isn't made of wood). Maybe you accidentally got someone behind a wall that might not be as solid as it should be. Maybe you remember the exact spot you shot? I got a general idea in your screenshot though, I'll take a look.
    liumang007 wrote: »
    Picture

Lol, simple and straight forward! Although when does this happen? I have no clue, but I'll keep that picture in mind.
  • zombie mode

before 10 mins played

map:EMD Lab

issue:

1.the black backpiece move low=not move

2.frozen at ready in 1 sec

D21DGwW.png
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    yes we get that stupid error 14001 and cant start the game. and something more u promised u make red dragon shovel for 40 ribbons permanent

The 14001 error.
  • Lol, simple and straight forward! Although when does this happen? I have no clue, but I'll keep that picture in mind.

Had that happened to me once too while I was in an SnD The Hills match. No idea what caused it.

There's a bug in the Achievements section (For me at least). You click on "In progress" and the individual achievements triple: so as opposed to 3 different ones in the same screen, you get 3 of the same. It only started to do this after the WAVE MODE patch I believe. I can get a screeny of it later.
  • This bug happend to me on my main account :
    [IMG]http://i57.************/30u4uo5.jpg[/IMG]
    Neither can I post on forums or do anything else.
  • In Mutation Modes, at the end of the round if soldiers wins; it says soldiers win with different voice. If mutants wins: it says ghosts win. o.O
  • room sorting option

in the room sorting options is the wavemode missing

CyNdMeT.png
  • ^sorting options has also gone haywire. Sorting options doesnt work and you have to click sorting options then press accept every time you join a different lobby for it to work. Kinda annoying cause i only play 3 modes.
  • Found a new bug!!! HMX RESORT MAP IS UNPLAYABLE. Its such a shame cause thats my favorite hmx map.... Once the host presses start everyone gets kicked out of the room and the room closes.
  • Theatre Zombie Mode Map is unplayable... after the bonus round with the little girl all zombies freeze on the ground and dont move until the last wave and the end / winning.
  • {Joker wrote: »
    Theatre Zombie Mode Map is unplayable... after the bonus round with the little girl all zombies freeze on the ground and dont move until the last wave and the end / winning.

zombie hibernation mode xD

EMD Lab wave 24 same,little girl dont move.

dunno other map...= =
  • Damn took mine...
    Yeah to reiterate, EMD lab,
    Free Gravity never happens, after the first slow-mo when the zombies are ambushing the slow-mo never stops (which is quite entertaining), the little girls on round 26 (i think) don't move, and the boss entry animation for the destroyer is out of whack, some of it plays, then you fight, then it plays again.
  • 0z0mulsion wrote: »
    There's a bug in the Achievements section (For me at least). You click on "In progress" and the individual achievements triple: so as opposed to 3 different ones in the same screen, you get 3 of the same. It only started to do this after the WAVE MODE patch I believe. I can get a screeny of it later.

I've seen that happen before. Now that you remind me, I decided to check real quick, it shows up just fine. So maybe it happens after some times or something trigger that, I don't know. But I'll keep an eye on it. If you manage to see it again, send me a picture, :P
    ' wrote:
    JuLLs[;3972688']In Mutation Modes, at the end of the round if soldiers wins; it says soldiers win with different voice. If mutants wins: it says ghosts win. o.O

I think this update may (no pun intended) have fixed this, :P They added a new file named GhostNanoWin, which is the original "Mutants Win" sound file. To be confirmed though.
    liumang007 wrote: »
    1.the black backpiece move low=not move
    2.frozen at ready in 1 sec

1. I'll take a look at them, do you think it might be affecting the infected gorillas in other maps?
    2. Reported, :P
    fail_a_lot wrote: »
    in the room sorting options is the wavemode missing

I simply believe there's no tab at all. Although I totally understand the need for this, :P
    Mr_Father wrote: »
    ^sorting options has also gone haywire. Sorting options doesnt work and you have to click sorting options then press accept every time you join a different lobby for it to work. Kinda annoying cause i only play 3 modes.

I did notice that as well, will make sure to report it.
    Mr_Father wrote: »
    Found a new bug!!! HMX RESORT MAP IS UNPLAYABLE. Its such a shame cause thats my favorite hmx map.... Once the host presses start everyone gets kicked out of the room and the room closes.

So both Rooftops (at least that's what I've heard) and Resort are unplayable? Any more HMX map affected?
    {Joker wrote: »
    Theatre Zombie Mode Map is unplayable... after the bonus round with the little girl all zombies freeze on the ground and dont move until the last wave and the end / winning.
    CallMeSoul wrote: »
    Free Gravity never happens, after the first slow-mo when the zombies are ambushing the slow-mo never stops (which is quite entertaining), the little girls on round 26 (i think) don't move, and the boss entry animation for the destroyer is out of whack, some of it plays, then you fight, then it plays again.

Most zombies maps have various issues, which some of them have been reported, so let's keep looking for more!
  • Mr_Father wrote: »
    Found a new bug!!! HMX RESORT MAP IS UNPLAYABLE. Its such a shame cause thats my favorite hmx map.... Once the host presses start everyone gets kicked out of the room and the room closes.

Did you try to play on UK4- because the last days it was a bit bugged
  • 1. I'll take a look at them, do you think it might be affecting the infected gorillas in other maps?
    2. Reported, :P

1.infected gorillas has not problem.

2.EMD LAB issue

A:

the issue begin at wave 16 to wave 30,freeze at Disengaging in 1 sec.

game sound changed,shooting speed slow...

ElbzJoS.png

xX30j19.png

B:

wave 24 little girls move slow=not move

C:wave 30 freeze at ready in 1 sec

D21DGwW.png

D:the black backpiece move slow=not move

hope i found all issue in EMD LAB map
  • td-cw & m14 sound

When you open a td cw room. Respawn time shows everytime 10 seconds.
    the sound of m14ebr gold is buggy. Other player hear the sound only if they stand directly near me. If they a little bit far away from me, the sound is silenced/off
  • Error

Hello , when i try to login the game it tells me " This service it's not avalable for your region " or something like , what should i do ?