Mod Applicant Support!

Comments

• huchtot10 wrote: »
    i think Rationalist is a good man for the Team :)

Good luck to all the Applicants!

Thanks mate! I appreciate it!
  • Not really bringing anyone to the top of the list by going horribly off topic.
  • Giggletron wrote: »
    Defeats the point of a new mod :) I mean theoretically i could... my activity is a problem until mid may when uni ends.

Can I ask a question?

Why are people saying GodsGunman? Whenever im on here lately, which isnt often, hes always attacking someone, saying something stupid or doing something stupid. Posting invalid gun stats does not qualify for mod :)
    Because he is smart and we are stupid?(maybe)
    Last time when i saw him,he said that silenced weapons for the Ghost mode are stupid to use(something like that i dont remember it quite good but i'm sure he said that) and if i want to play with Pinpointing that i should make a private rooms.(he used minimi xmas in ghost mode,which ironicly makes him a "Pro player in ghost mode").
    Gods,dont deny it that you didnt said that.Because then you dont deserve at all to be a MOTG winner.Atleast from my side.
    So basicly fact from him i'm stupid if i Pinpoint in ghost mode and use silenced weapons.
    Oh the irony.
  • Delaco1 wrote: »
    GodsGunman - (A note here. Specifically having to point out you had issues with current moderators means you have a loose mouth. This is not a bad thing, as you might have valid reasons. Even so, that means you might not have the capability to control your emotion. Some can, some cannot.)

Actually I can control myself quite well. For example, I won't say anything about how nothing in the following quote is all completely false, because I can control myself. People tend to see things that I do when I'm arguing with somebody, but they tend not to look at who started it by attacking me or my clan (which in my opinion is a very important piece of information that most people overlook).

If protecting my image or the image of my clan is a crime, then throw me in jail. Otherwise, you have nothing against me.
    Giggletron wrote: »
    Why are people saying GodsGunman? Whenever im on here lately, which isnt often, hes always attacking someone, saying something stupid or doing something stupid. Posting invalid gun stats does not qualify for mod :)

BlindNate wrote: »
    Because he is smart and we are stupid?(maybe)
    Last time when i saw him,he said that silenced weapons for the Ghost mode are stupid to use(something like that i dont remember it quite good but i'm sure he said that) and if i want to play with Pinpointing that i should make a private rooms.(he used minimi xmas in ghost mode,which ironicly makes him a "Pro player in ghost mode").
    Gods,dont deny it that you didnt said that.Because then you dont deserve at all to be a MOTG winner.Atleast from my side.
    So basicly fact from him i'm stupid if i Pinpoint in ghost mode and use silenced weapons.
    Oh the irony.

Actually, you were complaining that I was using my minimi in a public game. I stated that it's a public game, and if you want people to only use silenced weapons you should go play a private game.

Oh and I don't even have a minimi xmas by the way, I only have a regular minimi. Shows how credible and reliable you are as a source of information.

(Relating back to the first quote that I commented on, see how I control myself in my arguments? I could easily start swearing and insulting him, but I take the high road and simply point out how wrong he is. And let's not forget, he is the one that started attacking me).
  • GodsGunman wrote: »
    Actually I can control myself quite well. For example, I won't say anything about how nothing in the following quote is all completely false, because I can control myself. People tend to see things that I do when I'm arguing with somebody, but they tend not to look at who started it by attacking me or my clan (which in my opinion is a very important piece of information that most people overlook).

If protecting my image or the image of my clan is a crime, then throw me in jail. Otherwise, you have nothing against me.

Actually, you were complaining that I was using my minimi in a public game. I stated that it's a public game, and if you want people to only use silenced weapons you should go play a private game.

Oh and I don't even have a minimi xmas by the way, I only have a regular minimi. Shows how credible and reliable you are as a source of information.

(Relating back to the first quote that I commented on, see how I control myself in my arguments? I could easily start swearing and insulting him, but I take the high road and simply point out how wrong he is. And let's not forget, he is the one that started attacking me).

You really wanna be a mod, don't you?.....

The way you go about protecting your clan's image is against the rules, hence why you keep getting punished for your actions. Then again most of the time what you do is detrimental to your clans image in my opinion.

Ok my mistake about the guns.But still minimi in the ghost mode?
    It's like you just want to people die only because of your spray.Luckly i was far away from your spraying and had my good kdr in it.
    Plus calling me stupid by using a silenced guns is just act how you attacking people if they want to PP.I could use my colt m16a3 in the ghost mode and spray all around that people cant listen breath of ghost.What a proffesional you are.Be lucky that i know you on forums and i wasnt in bad mood that day.Because i would kick you or anyone who use mg's in Ghost mode.If you are so much pro in your job as testing guns and providing "informations" you would know that mg's are most loudest guns and people who pinpoint dont like that at all.
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    Ok my mistake about the guns.But still minimi in the ghost mode?
    It's like you just want to people die only because of your spray.Luckly i was far away from your spraying and had my good kdr in it.
    Plus calling me stupid by using a silenced guns is just act how you attacking people if they want to PP.I could use my colt m16a3 in the ghost mode and spray all around that people cant listen breath of ghost.What a proffesional you are.Be lucky that i know you on forums and i wasnt in bad mood that day.Because i would kick you or anyone who use mg's in Ghost mode.If you are so much pro in your job as testing guns and providing "informations" you would know that mg's are most loudest guns and people who pinpoint dont like that at all.
    This is not a thread about which weapon you use in ghost mode. Stay on topic.
  • [MOD]Rory wrote: »
    This is not a thread about which weapon you use in ghost mode. Stay on topic.
    i will but i just was trying to state the fact from giggletron that he attacks people.Which is not nice at all.
  • Honestly i wanna apply this mod position due to my website moding experience but i didn't because 1st my english is bad. 2nd being a mod on this forum is a headache I'd rather play CW all day it's more fun like that i would say.. anyway what's funny is lot's if people applying yhe mods position i don't know if they understand what mods task i assume they apply because if they can be mods they can be super cool... Anyway whoever gets it i hope they pick the right one though that someone that deserve it...

Sorry my english is bad.. lol
  • Finally, Someone actually noticed me. <3

I see that you live in Nebraska. What is your ping in E8, A/B/C or Clan Servers?
    :D
  • [MOD]9 wrote: »
    Supporting....

Everyone!

Arent you the coolest!
    Arent you the coolest!
    leave britney alone!!!!
    ups sry i mean leave [MOD]9 alonnnnneeee!!
    Arent you the coolest!

Such a killjoy
    Who are you supporting?
    Such a killjoy
    Who are you supporting?

I dont support :D

You just retort. :D

Wasn't insulting, just rhyming.
    <3 Giggles
    lies.Giggle i can bet on my life that you have someone who you support of those who did applyed for moderators
    You just retort. :D

Wasn't insulting, just rhyming.
    <3 Giggles

ty for banning u know who!!!! +1 rep for my man 9

all humans are biased by nature mods r normal people to and if som1 diserves ass woopn then woop there ass.. its not like a mod is a judge..

VOTE MITT ROMNMEY
  • This is not a feedback thread. Again, this isn't taken an ounce serious. App shouldn't be replying to others feedback, but through PMs.

(Whoever did shouldn't be a moderator) Period.

Original post:
    Suggest you up the quality of moderation applications, at least make a universal rule of 2 paragraphs. None of them shouldn't be moderators, either they are not answering the "actual question" or it's to shortly answered. You want to know who you are recruiting, obviously this isn't taken seriously.

Sad day
  • iBobRawrs wrote: »
    and don't have egos.

Something that should be a trait of all MODs on Z8. So far, I can count only Rory as one...

And Giggletron had the biggest, with Hi and 9 close behind him...-__-

My vote WOULD go for SimRock, but then I guess he'd have to stop his certain video channel on youtube...
  • DDump wrote: »
    And Giggletron had the biggest

Ego? Have you ever spoken to me? Like.. ever?
    Ego? Have you ever spoken to me? Like.. ever?

shouldn't you know who you spoke to ;)
    Also No to Freckles... I know "her" well enough to know how bad that would go.
    If you are referring to me as "her", then I would disagree with you knowing me well enough, Tom.

Furthermore, the "on duty" me is nothing like the "off duty" me. I'm very capable of staying professional, despite my personal feelings towards someone.
  • Frecklez wrote: »
    If you are referring to me as "her", then I would disagree with you knowing me well enough, Tom.

Furthermore, the "on duty" me is nothing like the "off duty" me. I'm very capable of staying professional, despite my personal feelings towards someone.

Is it true you're a man?
  • mrbu11y wrote: »
    i see that you live in nebraska. What is your ping in e8, a/b/c or clan servers?
    :d

85-101 :)
  • Why is everyone discussing credibility? Why not just let the Z8 staff decide who is perfect for the spot? Quit attacking each other with bad personal experiences between you and someone else.

-_-