My opinion about Ribbons

I think that the Ribbon system is a great idea and ofc it'll help CF with more money, but that's not the point right now...
Well, many people started to try to win the Military Intelligence Ribbon and many of them earned it without spamming and stuff. Well, tbh I started posting b4 I even notice that Ribbons exist. It's pretty bad that the Military Intelligence Ribbon has been removed but I understand Saidin. I think that today's a better day (talking bout SPAM) then the last X days.... But, replacing it by a almost impossible Ribbon that ask us for 100,000 kills, most likely, high ranks love to reset their K/D and many of them did it like 5 days ago and they're all effed up and I understand them. And a new player will never ever get that Ribbon so fast even if he farms and noticing that we can't win 2 xmas Ribbons, 1 Sniper week Ribbon, we can't speed up till we have the Veteran Ribbon it is almost impossible to succesfully have 20 ribbons right now.
Make the new ribbon easier (like 25,000 kills) would be nice to every1, just saying.
Many people are excitted to get their M4A1 C.C and everyday many people are starting to think that is impossible right now to get it.
Well, this is not a negative thread, in fact, I have to thank the wonderful idea that MODs or ADMINs or w/e had with this Hero Ribbon.

But, what bout u mates, whatcha think bout this?

Comments