How to Report A Hacker v. Final

Comments

• New system is great but i did about 6 reports and noone of them replied.when i look contact history,it's writing closed at status in all my reports.When will they reply ?(by the way one week past after reports)
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Report System Description

You = The Best > All Others. Thanks Saidin.
  • We should be to report in game and it will automatically attach the video of the match to the report. Makes it way easier and way faster. ;)
  • I don't get the "rounds that hacking occured" thingy... I typed in 0-9 and it doesn't work...
  • Love the new system for reporting. I still feel like it is a little "hidden" away for people who some how miss the forum post, but I'm so thankful for it being so much more easy now! I can see you guys getting WAY more reports now. O.O Next step...in game reporting? /begs with a smile. ^^
  • EsperSeven wrote: »
    Love the new system for reporting. I still feel like it is a little "hidden" away for people who some how miss the forum post, but I'm so thankful for it being so much more easy now! I can see you guys getting WAY more reports now. O.O Next step...in game reporting? /begs with a smile. ^^

Great Point. We'll look to make this feature more visible moving forward!
  • to elaborate on that i mean, doors/entrances that people most likely will past by.
    sorry for double post i couldn't edit my original one
    omg. don't necropost
  • to elaborate on that i mean, doors/entrances that people most likely will past by.
    sorry for double post i couldn't edit my original one
    do you like what i'm doing?
    I don't, gtfo or just don't post
  • its a good thing but i want it like to be inside the game and u just report and the replay just reported immidietly.
  • i sent one a few weeks ago where i zipped the replay file. will this be viewed or should i send it again without the .zip file and just the replay uncompressed?
  • to0lMunzta wrote: »
    i sent one a few weeks ago where i zipped the replay file. will this be viewed or should i send it again without the .zip file and just the replay uncompressed?

It's better at the moment to resend the files as uncompressed cfr files. The changeover in the support system has created quite a big list of back-logged reports. But we're getting to them one by one.
  • Uhh? Can someone tell me what "Rounds need to be integer" means? I fill everything in then hit submit and that pops up.
  • Konnix wrote: »
    Uhh? Can someone tell me what "Rounds need to be integer" means? I fill everything in then hit submit and that pops up.

just means enter the number of the round that the player you think is hacking in.

We'll work on that particular area of the report to make it better.
  • sLoww wrote: »
    Are you IP banning nowadays?

Can't edit, If so I'll report again, if not it isn't worth.
    just means enter the number of the round that the player you think is hacking in.

We'll work on that particular area of the report to make it better.

Ah I got it know, thanks :).
  • How do you show them your replay file? I save, but how will I transfer it onto the support ticket?
  • How do you show them your replay file? I save, but how will I transfer it onto the support ticket?

When you click the hacker subsection of the support ticket there is a section that asks you to upload the replay from your computer.

The file must be .cfr.

Replay files will be located in your /documents/cross fire/replay folder.
    Hello Legit CF Gamers!

This will outline the exact steps to reporting a hacker with our new support system.

To report a hacker please use the web form (right link) from the support page.

[URL]Http://support.z8games.com[/URL]

1. Use the Support System web form ONLY!

Hack reports from now on will be ignored unless they go through the support system. We have people checking them and issuing bans. Repeat reports through forums and support are not something we can handle.

2. The Web Form forces you to enter in information

In order to properly handle these reports and to ensure some level of "double checking", we've made it so you MUST include information.

The information you MUST include are the following:
    • The IGN (in game name) of the hacker.
    • The Hacking Type.
    • Replay File itself.

3. This system allows you to upload files

The system will only accept .cfr files so zips, or avi's or youtube links won't be allowed. No more using Megaupload or other upload websites. You also don't need to rename the files either as our system keeps track of it all.

4. Add Comments if you have them

If you have any additional information that might help us track the hacker in the replay or otherwise please add it. Comments are not mandatory, however any additional information provided is worth providing.

The number one reason we can't handle the amount of hack reports we get are that all reports are in completely different form. Some are very good, some are very poor and some don't even have a replay!

This new form will ensure that when a player comes to us to report a hacker we get the minimum mandatory information in a report that stays consistent. This way we can be more efficient about checking hackers and issuing bans for results that you guys will actually notice!

We all thank you for your patience and now we'll work with this new system to get as many hackers removed from the game as possible.

We also have some further stuff coming soon that will help with the hacking situation. We are aware that hacks are present, and we're working hard to make sure we get rid of as many as possible.

Thanks!

Hope everything works good.
  • CareBar3 wrote: »
    CareBar3 wrote: »

No, that's not working good! I Get banned for reasons unknowed to me...
    Your whole antihack system is not working! Usually noobs kicking me without any reason, i ex pro CS player, i'm playing good, even with my ****y mouse, and i've been banned? Only because i'm good?
    Or you just a saw people reporting on me, and without checking given me a ban? I'm mad, honestly, you have to do something with this. Pro players can't play here, i'm always getting accuse at hacking, and i never ever in my life was using hack, NEVER! Starting from 2004 my first CS try. I have some cups, medals, even headphones like a winning prize :D
    Can you make a server for pro player with hight killing/death ratio, well, at least 2:1. I'm tire to be kicked only because i can kill sometimes more than 2-3 players in a row. You can check my PC, you can watch my play, i can show anything you like just to prove i'm not using "hack" or "wall" or whatever.

And stop this noobish kicking...

Sorry of thats off topic, will try to find a place were i can put this message, but i just don't know what to do. About 2 month ago i wrote a message to support and said what people just kicking me without a reason, not everytime, sometimes when i'm playing with pro, i can play full game.
    And sorry for my English, as you probably guessed it is not my main language.
  • Hey, what happened with you getting banned is between you and yourself. They don't ban people because they "think" you hack. There is rarely a time were you see someone get banned then unbanned.

If your that "pro" and get kicked from every match and get banned. Then I guess this game isn't for you.

Best of luck getting your account back :)
  • just hope you catch up on banning as much as you can
    but i only report vip hackers because i watched so many replays with wallers and its actually quite hard to see if they walling or not
    i find myself stuck in a glass box of emotion when i try this lmao
  • CareBar3 wrote: »
    Hey, what happened with you getting banned is between you and yourself. They don't ban people because they "think" you hack. There is rarely a time were you see someone get banned then unbanned.

If your that "pro" and get kicked from every match and get banned. Then I guess this game isn't for you.

Best of luck getting your account back :)

I'm truly sorry, it was some kind of error(read about this in the forum), just getting kicked too much, so all of this made me mad.
    Sorry again.
    btw i'm not so good like sometimes people can be good, but good enough to be kicked out from 5 games 2-3 times..., lol.
  • hack reports not going through status: closed

so i reported a hacker and 4 seconds later i look in the contact history and it says my report is closed? someone needs to fill me in one this
    are they really rejected? i do it what it asks
    or is it a stupid BIG bug that needs to be fixed -_=
    message me asap for i'm not gonna waste time reporting and nothing is getting through
  • lol im probably gonna get banned for doing absolutely nothing now XD ^-^
  • This new ticket is kewl, but ppl r like taking advantage of it

ive had a first lt say i hack and a captain say i hack, both say, all i have to do is report and boom ure banned

those 2 ppl were so funny D:
  • Disposable wrote: »
    No, that's not working good! I Get banned for reasons unknowed to me...
    Your whole antihack system is not working! Usually noobs kicking me without any reason, i ex pro CS player, i'm playing good, even with my ****y mouse, and i've been banned? Only because i'm good?
    Or you just a saw people reporting on me, and without checking given me a ban? I'm mad, honestly, you have to do something with this. Pro players can't play here, i'm always getting accuse at hacking, and i never ever in my life was using hack, NEVER! Starting from 2004 my first CS try. I have some cups, medals, even headphones like a winning prize :D
    Can you make a server for pro player with hight killing/death ratio, well, at least 2:1. I'm tire to be kicked only because i can kill sometimes more than 2-3 players in a row. You can check my PC, you can watch my play, i can show anything you like just to prove i'm not using "hack" or "wall" or whatever.

And stop this noobish kicking...

Sorry of thats off topic, will try to find a place were i can put this message, but i just don't know what to do. About 2 month ago i wrote a message to support and said what people just kicking me without a reason, not everytime, sometimes when i'm playing with pro, i can play full game.
    And sorry for my English, as you probably guessed it is not my main language.
    dude, i hope u get unbanned, i mean so many major obvious hack.s arent banned, and some legit players r gettin banned :/

whats ure ign btw
This discussion has been closed.