How to Report A Hacker v. Final

12346»

Comments

• How to save a replay

How do I save a replay file? I click "save" in the menu in-game, there's a pause, then it says "Successfully Saved" or something like that, but when I leave the game and check my Replay Folder it's still completely empty. I'm assuming I'm not saving correctly...?
  • There's a new wave of hacks, today I coulnd't make it throght the missions without getting into the team where the hacker was, this is stupid.

Z8 should name gamers as moderators instead of making this time-consuming system, by reading to forums Z8 could decide which player is trustable, like the guy above.
  • God hack

HI i send you msg cause i can't send a "hack report" ticket cause i haven't saved replay.
    WHy ?

cause:

I don't know which hack is it but it's really incredible, he was wall hacking auto aiming fast reloading, and FINALLY.

We just CAN'T SAVE REPLAY :

why ? just check this screen .
    i haven't modify this screen, replay button just don't appear .

we're really in a critical situation with that hack .... ty to delete all HACKERS

deadboy.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • this is Awesome.... i just reported 2 x hacckers.. today..
    but for now on , i only report ZP hackers.. all others ain't work out..
    cuz they can always get a new account anyday..

but for ZP players, i am sure it will help.. unless they will have thier account back within a couple of days.. but i will see, report them with Replays files, n sending them Whispers within days n weeks , n see what happens..
  • This is just a quick reminder.

Hack reports sent via the forums will be ignored.

Please use the system listed in the first post of this thread from now on.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.