Completed survey but no points? (BMG Survey ONLY)

Comments

• its not just my ip its any1 that lives wv i think.
    my friends has this problem too
  • bmgsupport wrote: »
    Hello nostradamus8,

Send in the screen shot of the offer you completed to noreward@blvd-media.com and they will make sure you get the points.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

ok i well

and what to do whit tool bar i instaled

and whitc mail to send all 6
  • SURVEY free ZP

hello, I wonder how exactly is use the SURVEY, I have this doubt:)
  • Id really like to know....

why the heck do we get so many surveys denied?!

It kills our morale in completing them, even if we are awarded them after screenshotting, and submitting a customer support request. Today i just got 7 surveys confirmed and accepted because of customer support. It took a whole day, because i got denied when i did it right, screenshotted them, and sent proof in emails.Am i seriously going to have to do this with EVERY offer i try and complete? at the moment it seems that way.
  • I have done 4 of these surveys/game downloads but none of them get a red X or give me points. Any idea?
  • All the requirements were correct and I didn't get ZP. Atleast I think I did them all correctly.
  • i think evryone should get 10k for xmas by them mods/gms.
    we r doing u guys a favour and buying it.u do us a favour and make us happy.
    Hello WeAreThePeople,

I think that is an interesting idea. We do not have any pull with Z8 that way but we might do something on our end. I will bring it up with our team. :)

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • kwevli wrote: »
    its not just my ip its any1 that lives wv i think.
    my friends has this problem too
    Hello kwevli,

Really, that is great to know. I will forward this on to our tech team asap. That means the problem is not with us, but a service we utilize. Thank you for the information again! Contact noreward and tell them you gave me that info...I will let them know you did the same.

I hope you have a great holiday!

Jennifer
  • ok i well

and what to do whit tool bar i instaled

and whitc mail to send all 6
    Hello nostradamus8,

Yes send in all screen shots to noreward@blvd-media.com and they will make sure you are taken care of!

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • Gotik1991 wrote: »
    hello, I wonder how exactly is use the SURVEY, I have this doubt:)
    Hi Gotik1991,

Basically you find and offer that is interesting to you and you click on that offer. A page will pop up and you fill out the information. Once you fill out the required fileds you will be rewarded the points that are listed above the offer.

Make sure you have software you can take a screen shot of the completion page just incase you do not get the reward. You will be contacted by the advertiser of the offer you filled out. Just beware they are not scared to send emails...so take that into consideration. :)

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • why the heck do we get so many surveys denied?!

It kills our morale in completing them, even if we are awarded them after screenshotting, and submitting a customer support request. Today i just got 7 surveys confirmed and accepted because of customer support. It took a whole day, because i got denied when i did it right, screenshotted them, and sent proof in emails.Am i seriously going to have to do this with EVERY offer i try and complete? at the moment it seems that way.
    Hello iblastyoazzz,

I am sure it seems that way sometimes. I am going to post something after this post of quick tips that might help. A lot of the time it has to do with the cookies on your computer, security settings, or ad blockers.

See if any of the tips helps.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • Successfully completing online surveys that pay out cash, prizes and virtual gifts can be very frustrating. Many times you fill out all the information correctly and honestly, but the survey or offer does not credit. Not only is this annoying, it dramatically reduces your desire to fill out more surveys and prevents you from earning what is rightfully yours.

After years of experience with online surveys as a user, a publisher and as an advertising network, we have figured out some very easy ways to help you maximize your success with online surveys.

Here are some Insider Tips:

TIP #1: Make sure your browser supports cookies. Cookies are just one way to verify that it is really you completing the surveys. Test your browser here http://www.pageout.net/page.dyn/cookie_tester

TIP#2: Turn OFF all AD blockers and pop-up blockers (two different things). Sometimes advertisers won’t report your offer as completed because the “Thank You” page gets blocked.

TIP#3: Upon completing an offer, CLEAN YOUR BROWSING HISTORY (Cookies, Cache, Web Forms, etc.) before starting another offer. Here is how:

• Internet Explorer - Tools - Internet Options – Browsing History – Delete All
    • Firefox - Hold down Ctrl + Shift + Del and make sure you have everything checked

Use these tips to maximize payouts on your completed surveys!
  • tuggin1 wrote: »
    I have done 4 of these surveys/game downloads but none of them get a red X or give me points. Any idea?
    Hello tuggin1,

Check out the tips that usually help. If not make sure you send in the screen shots of the completion page that you filled out so you can get rewarded. Send the emails to noreward@blvd-media.com

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • PwnageFiN wrote: »
    All the requirements were correct and I didn't get ZP. Atleast I think I did them all correctly.
    Hello PwnageFiN,

Send in the screenshot. I know they are all caught up in rewarding people!

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • did it all...
    bmgsupport wrote: »
    Successfully completing online surveys that pay out cash, prizes and virtual gifts can be very frustrating. Many times you fill out all the information correctly and honestly, but the survey or offer does not credit. Not only is this annoying, it dramatically reduces your desire to fill out more surveys and prevents you from earning what is rightfully yours.

After years of experience with online surveys as a user, a publisher and as an advertising network, we have figured out some very easy ways to help you maximize your success with online surveys.

Here are some Insider Tips:

TIP #1: Make sure your browser supports cookies. Cookies are just one way to verify that it is really you completing the surveys. Test your browser here http://www.pageout.net/page.dyn/cookie_tester

TIP#2: Turn OFF all AD blockers and pop-up blockers (two different things). Sometimes advertisers won’t report your offer as completed because the “Thank You” page gets blocked.

TIP#3: Upon completing an offer, CLEAN YOUR BROWSING HISTORY (Cookies, Cache, Web Forms, etc.) before starting another offer. Here is how:

• Internet Explorer - Tools - Internet Options – Browsing History – Delete All
    • Firefox - Hold down Ctrl + Shift + Del and make sure you have everything checked

Use these tips to maximize payouts on your completed surveys!

Still doesn't work. I completed EVERY step you suggested, and still get declined my points, leaving me with only the option of submitting proof, EVERY FREAKING TIME. Very irritating, doing all the work and not getting your proper reward, huh? Btw, now im resorting to vidding all my transactions, so that i have COMPLETE proof of doing the offers.
  • I didn't get my ZP from the BMG Mind Quiz - Your classmates think youre dumb. I got a text message saying my pin was 8854 and entered that and everything went ok. I also got a couple txt messages from them after that just saying generic stuff.
  • Mind Quiz

I have done the Mind Quiz survey, it says just answer the ten questions, and I will get 3125 ZP. Well, I have done it four times now, and nothing. Has anyone else had this problem with the Mind Quiz survey?
  • A love film survey.

I did it for a reward and nothing, NO FAKE INFORMATION and my card as was required. It's been almost a month and still nothing. Why??
  • i even video recorded me doing the offers....

got them all denied this morning :) i'm losing my heart for this game. i try hard to earn zp to be more than an "average" player, and get it shot right back in my face. you might just have one less player if you guys at z8 dont shape up and reward us what we rightfully gained. OR AT LEAST SPECIFY INTO FURTHER DETAIL THE EXACT REQUIREMENTS TO GET US OUR FREAKING ZP!
  • Hello iblastyoazzz,

Did you send in the information into noreward@blvd-media.com? They will make sure you get credit for what you did.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • I didn't get my ZP from the BMG Mind Quiz - Your classmates think youre dumb. I got a text message saying my pin was 8854 and entered that and everything went ok. I also got a couple txt messages from them after that just saying generic stuff.
    Hello RockLobstah1,

Send in any proof you can to noreward@blvd-media.com. They will take care of you.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • NinjaZane wrote: »
    I have done the Mind Quiz survey, it says just answer the ten questions, and I will get 3125 ZP. Well, I have done it four times now, and nothing. Has anyone else had this problem with the Mind Quiz survey?
    Hello NinjaZane,

And you finished the last step? Send in the screenshot of the completion page and they will make sure you get the credit.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • kevin*** wrote: »
    I did it for a reward and nothing, NO FAKE INFORMATION and my card as was required. It's been almost a month and still nothing. Why??
    Hello kevin***,

Did you send in your information? No one has been waiting a month to get rewarded.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • got them all denied this morning :) i'm losing my heart for this game. i try hard to earn zp to be more than an "average" player, and get it shot right back in my face. you might just have one less player if you guys at z8 dont shape up and reward us what we rightfully gained. OR AT LEAST SPECIFY INTO FURTHER DETAIL THE EXACT REQUIREMENTS TO GET US OUR FREAKING ZP!
    Hello iblastyoazzz,

What do you mean you got denied? I am sure I can help.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • bmgsupport wrote: »
    Hello NinjaZane,

And you finished the last step? Send in the screenshot of the completion page and they will make sure you get the credit.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

It says "DO THE QUIZ" and I did, never said anything about paying 10$ for the answers.
  • I just downloaded the "Tattoon yourself" bar and installed it. But I got no points. And if I'm right there is "Send Tattoos to friend" which is the same thing? Am I suppose to get the zp from both of them? I also registered to Habbo and nothing. Well that's not such a big problem because it's only 62zp... Am I suppose to post this here? I'm well kind of new...

Thank you for listening!
  • [GM]Giada wrote: »
    3 reasons why you can't receive reward points.

1. You have already done the same survey on another site.
    2. You have entered fake information.
    3. You do not meet the requirement for the survey. (ie. single only, UK users only etc.)

Please post your questions and problem in this thread. The customer service support from Blvd Media Group will answer your questions and try to solve your problem.

Please note, this thread is for BMG Survey issues ONLY. If you have problem with Super Reward survey, please contact web support. Thanks.
    That or you can if you have a facebook do spare change and do it there there sevays are fast and simple u gotta do like 5-10 for 10k zp but you can get other things like 50% xp for 7 days 1.49 usd :D its cool and helpful well it was for me

-love [G]-Corn-
  • no free zp

I have filled in all information correctly and I had to confirm my e-mail adress. AND I'VE STILL GOT NO ZP.............????!!!!!????!!!
  • NinjaZane wrote: »
    It says "DO THE QUIZ" and I did, never said anything about paying 10$ for the answers.
    Hello NinjaZane,

Send in the screen shot and I am sure they will credit you the points. Also on the mobile offers make sure you read the terms...I know they are starting to post the fee clearly now.

Sincerely,

Jennifer