How to raise your FPS/Ping without purchasing a thing!

Comments

• r u sure nothing will happen ..?? caz i think i tried it last time n the game wont work even i uninstall it !
  • new version of gamebooster has been released: http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster2beta.html
  • AArkaneAArkane Apprentice
    poor things with yr 15 an 20 pings.

SHUTUP wth are yu doing here trying to get even more of an advantage?
    ffs get a life? imagine if you had to pay $100 a month just to ping 320 because thats the fastest con yr [pathetic country can get?
    and I still pwn
  • Modem booster? let me try it...
  • Gj. A helpfull guide ^^.
  • Any person with a brain that applied for moderator would know all this and there has been thread's with the same stuff in it.
  • DmnK_roiDz wrote: »
    Any person with a brain that applied for moderator would know all this and there has been thread's with the same stuff in it.

+1 i didnt know about modem booster but dont find it necesary since i ping 9-12 to UK and 100-120 to NA
  • No ping difference. And the only thing that improved my FPS was setting CF to low-quality, which is way too zoomed-in for my screen.
  • i wish there's lag bottom so people can't get me hahahaha... wait i hate laggers nvm
  • Good guide, but like what Lumic asked what web address do we put..to test our ping or some shiz? (modem booster)
  • The FPS thing is fine but Modem Booster does not work and it does not lower ping by 5.
  • Station22Station22 Holy Knight
    AArkane wrote: »
    poor things with yr 15 an 20 pings.

SHUTUP wth are yu doing here trying to get even more of an advantage?
    ffs get a life? imagine if you had to pay $100 a month just to ping 320 because thats the fastest con yr [pathetic country can get?
    and I still pwn

jealous?? so we should slow our connections so we can play you,dont think so.
  • can anyone confirm that it is worth the time and actually helps?
  • I already use the gamebooster its a nice program, kolby nice guide ill gonna try the modem booster 0.o!! TY
  • Everyone that is above average IQ would know this. Terrible guide.
  • No need for ping lowering already at 0-1 :D as for fps well its kinda like at 20-30 atm done everything only increased to 25-35
  • i did all of them including lowering rez to 800x600 and everything is on low, 16-bit graphics and stuff. I still get 20+ fps but it lacks whenever there is smoke (i get 5 fps...)
  • I adjusted for best performance and now I got the old windows 97 theme. I'm leaving it for less lag.
  • hope this work and i mean hope i get it!
  • Nice guide. Gonna try it :D
  • modem booster didnt work for me):
  • my ping is 5ms, i dont think I need to lower it anymore and my fps is 200+
  • And dont forget to conect to a server which is next to you :D
  • thnx for information....
  • thank yuo for this guide
  • I use gameaccelerator and game booster xD
  • Imma try the modem booster, ty
  • cooler Guide ty :D
  • i got gameboost premium it's didn't help at all, not even 1 FPS..
  • AnimayzAnimayz Viscount
    i got gameboost premium it's didn't help at all, not even 1 FPS..

Ya I thought so too. :/