Honorable ribbon second chance?

Comments

• Don't you say the same thing to those who cheated in competitive.

-1 for cheating
    +1 if lost due to any kind of bug like stated before me.
  • These were different times
    People were young
    People were stupid
    Everyone used it back then because everyone else did(the game was exceedingly unplayable back at Saidin time that failed his job in keep the game clean).
    Even mods uses hacks (watch Nooene video on youtube)

How many people get banned not because of hacks,but because you (nerds)are don't hesitate to run and cry to the support for every little thing and "report everyone for anything"?
    And what about the people that still have their HSR and never cheat but bought their ZP illegally?
  • nGhost wrote: »
    When you run out of arguments ^^^^^

You should look back at your arguments before you talk about who has the better arguments lmao

I hope to hear news about this from the "Supreme Leader" :)

Selfishness and greed.
  • e33ffws23 wrote: »
    These were different times
    People were young
    People were stupid
    Everyone used it back then because everyone else did(the game was exceedingly unplayable back at Saidin time that failed his job in keep the game clean).
    Even mods uses hacks (watch Nooene video on youtube)

How many people get banned not because of hacks,but because you (nerds)are don't hesitate to run and cry to the support for every little thing and "report everyone for anything"?
    And what about the people that still have their HSR and never cheat but bought their ZP illegally?

Lol are you joking? Are you justifying cheating because everyone else did it? Again, im playing since 2009, I have been killed by hackers hundereds of times. I remember that no matter which TD you joined there'd be 2 or 3 cheaters in each team so it was basically a battle of who had the best cheaters in their team. Yet I never ever cheated.

Oh and if you thought it was a good idea to cheat on your MAIN and then come here asking for your ribbon back "BecAUsE EvRy1 cHHeaTEd BakC thEN" you really have a mental deficiency.
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    You should look back at your arguments before you talk about who has the better arguments lmao

Its not even up to me to come up with agruments because im not the one trying to change how this ribbons works.
    Its not even up to me to come up with agruments because im not the one trying to change how this ribbons works.

Do I need to remind you about what you said? Lmao

Everyone who +1 this thread has lost their ribbon? (Wrong, they're actually fine with giving rather than being greedy) so far everyone who -1 has their ribbon :)

You really don't need to continue replying. When it benefits him and him only he makes threads like lower razer crate win rate not thinking about anyone else but when it comes to honorable ribbon he suddenly cares about other people.
  • oSasuke*** wrote: »
    You really don't need to continue replying. When it benefits him and him only he makes threads like lower razer crate win rate not thinking about anyone else but when it comes to honorable ribbon he suddenly cares about other people.

Lol you noticed that too
    And whenever I see your name I'm reminded of a wild ingredient called salt lol.
  • iCitrix wrote: »
    And whenever I see your name I'm reminded of a wild ingredient called salt lol.

I'm not salty, just don't get why he expects to be treated differently.
    I'm not salty, just don't get why he expects to be treated differently.

...while he accuses others of getting special treatment by the GM's. :rolleyes:
    Lol are you joking? Are you justifying cheating because everyone else did it? Again, im playing since 2009, I have been killed by hackers hundereds of times. I remember that no matter which TD you joined there'd be 2 or 3 cheaters in each team so it was basically a battle of who had the best cheaters in their team. Yet I never ever cheated.

Oh and if you thought it was a good idea to cheat on your MAIN and then come here asking for your ribbon back "BecAUsE EvRy1 cHHeaTEd BakC thEN" you really have a mental deficiency.
    You didn't even answer my post
    So many points were brought up and you picked only one (and not a full one but only a half of a sentence)
    and I have my hsr ribbon I only protect "Pyrex against the entire world".like really kids calm down why the whole forum vs him?
    Btw nobody cares about your story,every one have their own way to live and make decisions(whatever they're good or bad)
    and greed is a sin my boy . you and the rest of the "trash bunch" on this thread want to keep everything to yourselves(guns/ribbons/vips/crates/ranks)

You missed my point.What I tried to say is that people were just a kids and didn't really realized what they're doing
    The game and the hack situation were at such a bad state and game management didn't give a damn cookie about it

7-8 hackers in every room
    Support only copypasted to people that "They forwarded it to the correct department"
    Saidin spammed forums with "We're working on it" for years while he did sh1t to fix his own game

I never used hacks but I can understand the people strong passion to use these kind of programs when the game state was in such a trash and the game management don't give a **** about the players nor their own game after they put their own money into the game time after time

• Sorry But I don't understand any of the sides

in my opinion: 70 ribbons=3 or 4 guns...I'd rather buy 3-4 vips than collect 70 ribbons
  • Sorry But I don't understand any of the sides

in my opinion: 70 ribbons=3 or 4 guns...I'd rather buy 3-4 vips than collect 70 ribbons

wait, what?
  • Danah wrote: »
    ...while he accuses others of getting special treatment by the GM's. :rolleyes:

Nobody gets special treatment by the GMs as far as I know and on the other thread perhaps you misunderstood me, I meant you do spend a lot of money so getting something on the side wouldn't be such a crime but you don't. Sucks for you.
    Nobody gets special treatment by the GMs as far as I know and on the other thread perhaps you misunderstood me, I meant you do spend a lot of money so getting something on the side wouldn't be such a crime but you don't. Sucks for you.

I got a ribbon? ...

Pyrex in my opinion what ever you say some people here They care about their personal interests and if you want something or suggested something hope to do that they will refuse it cuz that not for their benefit or they have something they don't want u to own it that's only suggestion nothing more that ribbon will not make any affect on us :rolleyes: iam really disappointed the people who against Pyrex for what ? It's just agame and pyrex didn't say any thing wrong
    • IGN Ezio
  • HAHAHAHAH
    Spent million of $ on the game without the ribbon ...
    Get a life
  • +1

Infact, i bought this acc to my friend for a very cheap prize bcs he lost his ribbon.
    Now I don't have the HR for his fault. But I never used ha.ck or any cheating program/system.

So please, give us a chance to restore our Honorable Ribbon :)
  • +1

Infact, i bought this acc to my friend for a very cheap prize bcs he lost his ribbon.
    Now I don't have the HR for his fault. But I never used ha.ck or any cheating program/system.

Well that's a great chance for you to restore your horrible soldier ribbon. Send them a ticket and tell them the exact same story about buying and sharing your account. :)
    Well that's a great chance for you to restore your horrible soldier ribbon. Send them a ticket and tell them the exact same story about buying and sharing your account. :)

I've noticed that you're not a very respectable human being.
  • Look at me, I don't have one :)

It doesn't mean anything man, its just a ribbon, your actions of the present represent your future.
  • +1

I don't know if you want to be saying that over the forums but anywho.. You could of just made an account and had your HSR but you went your way to buy an account ( which again.. not a good idea ) that didn't have the HSR so you really don't deserve it. Just make your own account ( ohh you may want to get one up asap tbh.. )
  • I don't know if you want to be saying that over the forums but anywho.. You could of just made an account and had your HSR but you went your way to buy an account ( which again.. not a good idea ) that didn't have the HSR so you really don't deserve it. Just make your own account ( ohh you may want to get one up asap tbh.. )
    Absolutely it's against the Z8Games rules
    Danah wrote: »

IDK what you want from those people leave them alone -_- the game looks like your life ididn't see any one cares about him self like you and against people if you want to talk seriously :rolleyes: well for your knows some people here poor don't have money and hope to buy account or something that make them smile for the frist time -_- and u have every thing :3 and we don't care
    So save your opinions for u
    The End. ☪
    • IGN Ezio
  • IDK what you want from those people leave them alone -_- the game looks like your life ididn't see any one cares about him self like you and against people if you want to talk seriously :rolleyes: well for your knows some people here poor don't have money and hope to buy account or something that make them to smile for the frist time -_- and u have every thing :3 and we don't care
    U suck the frist and the end

Now why exactly are you promoting account purchasing?
    Now why exactly are you promoting account purchasing?

No I mean the poor people can do every thing example you know that some countries Zp there so expensive so they try to buy an account to have some fun and you know that 30% of players in the game bought this accounts so what you can do only watch them cuz you don't have any proof s to report them
    • IGN Ezio
  • No I mean the poor people can do every thing example you know that some countries Zp there so expensive so they try to buy an account to have some fun and you know that 30% of players in the game bought this accounts so what you can do only watch them cuz you don't have any proof s to report them

That's a good argument. So let's just watch you guys craving for that ribbon because we don't have any proof that you're legit.
    That's a good argument. So let's just watch you guys craving for that ribbon because we don't have any proof that you're legit.

We don't care here we said it before :rolleyes: cuz it's agame like we said we don't care about wasting money on games like you :v just playing to have friends and respect each others :) about you love your stay 1 ribbon doesn't affect on us :p oh iforgot the game is your responsibility :o
    • IGN Ezio

Here we go again Danah!, I think you should watch your word by saying "horrible" bcs it's not even funny.
    If you were trying to help me, thank you! And obviously your comments shows your personality. You know what i mean!?

I don't know if you want to be saying that over the forums but anywho.. You could of just made an account and had your HSR but you went your way to buy an account ( which again.. not a good idea ) that didn't have the HSR so you really don't deserve it. Just make your own account ( ohh you may want to get one up asap tbh.. )

Buying an account without HSR is a bad idea and i know it, But helping a friend with his financial problem, i dont think so.
    People like you judge others so easily without knowing the real story.
    And FYI, I'm dying to play this game just to become a Marshal years after years. So creating a new account is just a waste of time!
  • Frankly, I'm rather torn.

I can see why people would argue that they should deserve a second Chance after having (hopefully) been clean for so and so many years.

But I also can understand the other Side which argues that if you want to have an HSR, simply don't lose it in the first place. After all, many others made it through the years of constantly getting Aimbotted with it intact.

Naturally, the latter argumentation gets a bit tricky when you look back on that little fiasco with XTrap, of which the victims most likely aren't distinguishable from people who actually did cheat anymore. But those cases nowadays are probably few and far between.

One could say that it's a mere Game, and that you guys having a chance to obtain that Ribbon again is no big deal, but it was stated in the past that there simply should be no second chances when it comes to the HSR.

I can't really help but continue to be an onlooker with this. Both sides do have merit, in my opinion. Perhaps they can find a compromise, one of these days?

Buying an account without HSR is a bad idea and i know it, But helping a friend with his financial problem, i dont think so.
    People like you judge others so easily without knowing the real story.

Kriish, both of them are actually giving you rather sound advice. Buying Accounts, or "Account Sharing" can lead to your Account getting flagged, and make it ineligible to receive any kind of support.
    I've seen it happen to some that they needed something from the Support, which they outright refused, simply because the Account got flagged for account sharing. At the very least, it'd probably be best to not make such a thing public knowledge.
This discussion has been closed.