Honorable ribbon second chance?

GMs? Hello? Please don't sleep on the issue. Players like me who's been working hard clean from addiction from 4 years and going strong!!! Give us back second chance sank u very much odeeb my brozer u can dew it;)

Comments

• Danah wrote: »
    No .
    Yes :mad::mad:

Plus I hope you know that I've met tons (and also reported-banned) many players with HSR for cheating :) send me some ZP btw
  • That moment when players from Germany with 37 pages of guns still have their honorable ribbon and calling themselves "legit"

barface.jpg?w=234&h=234
  • That's what I'm saying. But having the ribbon on your profile is better than nothing. Especially if you deserve it.
    No .

Are you GM ?

+1 for Ribbon Restoration
  • Are you GM ?

he/she is just a player :)
  • Gotta +1 for my boi pyrex. Nobody's perfect.
    No .

Unfortunately will be yes for this idea cuz some people removed from them that ribbon without hacking :p +1 pyrex
    • IGN Ezio
    No .

It will be +1 from me.for ribbon restoration
  • L0L

No

Never

You lost your ribbon now play legit or be perm banned !
  • L0L

No

Never

You lost your ribbon now play legit or be perm banned !

:rolleyes:
    IMG_1316.png

I think this image is too large lol can't tell on my phone since it's huge but uh beware for the next episode of 'exposed' on my yt channel 😂
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    :rolleyes:
    IMG_1316.png

I think this image is too large lol can't tell on my phone since it's huge but uh beware for the next episode of 'exposed' on my yt channel ��

Danah's another account :rolleyes: :)
    • IGN Ezio
  • +1 to thread everyone deserves a second chance
    GMs? Hello? Please don't sleep on the issue.
    Its funny cause you think there is an issue. There is no issue. The ribbon is doing exactly what its supposed to do, which is showing who hacked in the past and who didn't.

I've played this game for the first time late 2009 and played on my now main since 2011. I have seen all the hacker waves, I got killed in my spawn the first second of the round by some waller who wiped out the whole team instantly hundreds of times. Yet I never hacked, not on my main nor on an alt.
    There is no excuse for being weak minded and falling for the temptation of hacking. You should be happy you aren't perm banned from this game.
  • nGhost wrote: »
    Its funny cause you think there is an issue. There is no issue. The ribbon is doing exactly what its supposed to do, which is showing who hacked in the past and who didn't.

I've played this game for the first time late 2009 and played on my now main since 2011. I have seen all the hacker waves, I got killed in my spawn the first second of the round by some waller who wiped out the whole team instantly hundreds of times. Yet I never hacked, not on my main nor on an alt.
    There is no excuse for being weak minded and falling for the temptation of hacking. You should be happy you aren't perm banned from this game.

According to pyrex, it wasn't him who used to hack on his account, but his brother. Oh wait...
    According to pyrex, it wasn't him who used to hack on his account, but his brother. Oh wait...
    I use the same pass for everything and he's my brother so he somehow found out my pass. Appreciate the concerns though :*
    nGhost wrote: »

There's actually a pretty fair excuse for being weak minded. It's called young age. And most players here who first started playing were young. We all learn through experience :)

I swear i've heard this story before hmm...

Anyway if this is true then tbh you should be keeping your account private to avoid someone else from using your account and getting it banned. There is no way someone can confirm that it was your brother that got you to lose your HS Badge so at the end of the day it's slightly your fault for letting someone else go onto your account without you supervising them using it. If anything you could always make a new account if you care so much about it but other than that I don't feel the need for hackers to get their HS Badge back since they did go out their way to try to ruin the game fariness but if there are other ways of losing the HS Badge like banned for Griefing ( which I don't know if that can even get you banned in the first place ) or something along those lines then I feel like maybe there should be a way to appeal to get your HS Badge back but Cheating shouldn't be one of them.

Just don't allow others to get into your account espically the fact is Crossfire doesn't save your password on the cilent so you must of given out your password to allow your brother to play on it or didn't log out which allowed to get onto your account at the end of the day you kinda opened this to happen.

Edit:
    Pyrex00 wrote: »
    There's actually a pretty fair excuse for being weak minded. It's called young age. And most players here who first started playing were young. We all learn through experience :)

I've started playing this game at a very young age and played alot of Video Games that had hackers on them and at no point of my young age did I feel like cheating on Crossfire since I knew what could happen if I was caught and I just never felt the need to cheat on the game if I actually liked it... If you know anything about Video Games you should know that Cheating is never allowed on Online Games so this is not a good excuse at all.
  • Though I don't believe the excuse since I've seen it hundreds of times, I do think that if they haven't been banned in the last 2 years (including glitching/insult temp bans, gotta show you're playing clean) then you should be given one more chance to get/keep your ribbon.
  • I swear i've heard this story before hmm...

Anyway if this is true then tbh you should be keeping your account private to avoid someone else from using your account and getting it banned. There is no way someone can confirm that it was your brother that got you to lose your HS Badge so at the end of the day it's slightly your fault for letting someone else go onto your account without you supervising them using it. If anything you could always make a new account if you care so much about it but other than that I don't feel the need for hackers to get their HS Badge back since they did go out their way to try to ruin the game fariness but if there are other ways of losing the HS Badge like banned for Griefing ( which I don't know if that can even get you banned in the first place ) or something along those lines then I feel like maybe there should be a way to appeal to get your HS Badge back but Cheating shouldn't be one of them.

Just don't allow others to get into your account espically the fact is Crossfire doesn't save your password on the cilent so you must of given out your password to allow your brother to play on it or didn't log out which allowed to get onto your account at the end of the day you kinda opened this to happen.

Edit:

I've started playing this game at a very young age and played alot of Video Games that had hackers on them and at no point of my young age did I feel like cheating on Crossfire since I knew what could happen if I was caught and I just never felt the need to cheat on the game if I actually liked it... If you know anything about Video Games you should know that Cheating is never allowed on Online Games so this is not a good excuse at all.

He's in the same house I'm in so he could've peeked at me when typing my pass since he watches me play. How else will he get better if he doesn't watch his master play?
    Though I don't believe the excuse since I've seen it hundreds of times, I do think that if they haven't been banned in the last 2 years (including glitching/insult temp bans, gotta show you're playing clean) then you should be given one more chance to get/keep your ribbon.

Thank you! Very reasonable and fair :) wait insult temp ban wth lol where'd that come from. But a second chance needs to happen.
    I was like 12 or 13 when I made my main. So nah, not really an excuse.
  • nGhost wrote: »
    I was like 12 or 13 when I made my main. So nah, not really an excuse.

I was 10. You're telling me you didn't pee the bed when you were young? are you the perfect child?
    He's in the same house I'm in so he could've peeked at me when typing my pass since he watches me play. How else will he get better if he doesn't watch his master play?

Well according to the story he didn't really care about you were playing since he went out his way to use hacks...

I truely feel like he did this on purpose to get you to lose your HS Badge because I couldn't see why he wouldn't just make his own account and play on that but rather get onto your account and hack on it meaning he was going out his own way to find the newest hacks at the time. Maybe you want to talk to your brother about what he did first then push the idea of appealing for the HS Badge because I could easily see him doing it again for the fun of it.
    Pyrex00 wrote: »
    I was 10. You're telling me you didn't pee the bed when you were young? are you the perfect child?

I was also 12 when I made my main account ( I have an alt that was pointless ) and again I didn't think of hacking at all.

I don't feel like you should be peeing your bed at the age of 10 but anywho that isn't the main issue here anyway...
  • +10
    For all those who didn't like the idea,Get out of your movie right now.
  • Well according to the story he didn't really care about you were playing since he went out his way to use hacks...

I truely feel like he did this on purpose to get you to lose your HS Badge because I couldn't see why he wouldn't just make his own account and play on that but rather get onto your account and hack on it meaning he was going out his own way to find the newest hacks at the time. Maybe you want to talk to your brother about what he did first then push the idea of appealing for the HS Badge because I could easily see him doing it again for the fun of it.
    He doesn't know my pass anymore, that was 4 years ago I think. I made him pay me 100$ at the time cuz I was so furious lol. And it wasn't intentional he just sucks at the game. Hopefully he doesn't read this :rolleyes:

But then again he shouldn't download hacks because the consequences are not good but he doesn't really care :P

If he used hack he should banned from many months :) but if you checked the people who got banned you will find that they have the ribbon :rolleyes:
    • IGN Ezio
  • If he used hack he should banned from many months :) but if you checked the people who got banned you will find that they have the ribbon :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of the fact that you know everybody's account and how long they were banned.
    He doesn't know my pass anymore, that was 4 years ago I think. I made him pay me 100$ at the time cuz I was so furious lol. And it wasn't intentional he just sucks at the game. Hopefully he doesn't read this :rolleyes:

So you're trying to tell me he lowkey found out your password for your Crossfire Account and he didn't intentionaly get your banned? He was hacking and he must know in most games if you hack you are able to get banned for months to forever. I'm sorry but he must of known what he was doing and clearly didn't account about your account because he could of easily ask you to make him his own account to play on and he could of went on his way to cheat on that one.

But $100 is enough to get a VIP weapon so hey at least you got something out of it all.
    If he used hack he should banned from many months :) but if you checked the people who got banned you will find that they have the ribbon :rolleyes:

I am kinda confused on what you are saying.. I am just going to guess you are talking about people getting banned but still keeping their ribbon and I think if you caught for hacking then you will lose the ribbon but for any other ways of getting banned won't require you to lose your ribbon but I could be wrong on this I just remember hearing it somewhere on the forums.
  • So you're trying to tell me he lowkey found out your password for your Crossfire Account and he didn't intentionaly get your banned? He was hacking and he must know in most games if you hack you are able to get banned for months to forever. I'm sorry but he must of known what he was doing and clearly didn't account about your account because he could of easily ask you to make him his own account to play on and he could of went on his way to cheat on that one.

But $100 is enough to get a VIP weapon so hey at least you got something out of it all.

At the time my account was captain (high rank was a big deal) and I had the m4 custom which was a OP weapon so starting fresh didn't sound very good.
    Sure I think I peed my bed as a toddler a few times but should I now pretent like I never did? No, but you are trying to pretent you never hacked by getting a new HSR.

You (or someone else on your account) hacked. Too bad, no ribbon for you. Thats what its for.
    And if you say many people lost it because they were stupid and young back then, that makes it that much more special to own one.
This discussion has been closed.