Found bugs/issues? Post them here!

Comments

• i never said i find it unfair that people join at the end, lol

???

why would i set the room to unable to join when i get free hp when someone else join? i like how you went from "it's a bad implementation because i get targeted down with two lives" to "let people join and play for enjoyment"

the point isn't about people joining for boss crates, it's about people joining with lesser lives than other players that stayed the majority of the game up to the boss waves. i said it's clearly unbalanced for one to join at the boss wave and have 7 total lives, please get it right. the bug isn't a bug at all, lol it's logical gesture
  • the average zm player only needs 2 lives at round 31, but yea, intrusion coins really made zm "unfair" for those that play from start to finish.

OT: as someone mentioned earlier, the bonus rounds are not working correctly. Tested in crater, dinner theatre, and emd lab. not sure about devastated city.
  • Please go more off topic!!! ;)

I found this BUG today, I bought the SMILE GRENADE with my ZP today and i found this display bug ingame with the SMILE GRENADE! Please fix it immediately, i want functional items for my money!!!!!!

1.) nrjxi8hb.png

2.) cxw4gsb4.png
  • }Zombie wrote: »
    Please go more off topic!!! ;)

I found this BUG today, I bought the SMILE GRENADE with my ZP today and i found this display bug ingame with the SMILE GRENADE! Please fix it immediately, i want functional items for my money!!!!!!

1.) nrjxi8hb.png

2.) cxw4gsb4.png

Thank you for the report - I will forward it to the QA team.
  • i never said i find it unfair that people join at the end, lol

???

why would i set the room to unable to join when i get free hp when someone else join? i like how you went from "it's a bad implementation because i get targeted down with two lives" to "let people join and play for enjoyment"

the point isn't about people joining for boss crates, it's about people joining with lesser lives than other players that stayed the majority of the game up to the boss waves. i said it's clearly unbalanced for one to join at the boss wave and have 7 total lives, please get it right. the bug isn't a bug at all, lol it's logical gesture

How is it unbalanced for someone to join at the boss wave and have 7 lives. The fact that those 5 lives are given to you at the start of round 31 shows that the purpose of those 5 lives are to help you kill the boss.

If the purpose of the lives were instead to help keep it fair for people who had joined at the start, then the extra lives would've instead been spread out throughout the other rounds (for example you gain an extra life at rounds 6, 12, 18, 24, 30). However this is not the case, and as a result, someone who joins at round 30 is given the same amount of lives as someone who joins at round 1.

My point is that it's bad implementation since someone that joins at let's say round 30 gets 7 lives, whereas if another person joins just a couple seconds late, they're stuck with 2 lives. This is something that must've been overlooked during the design of the map and that's all I'm trying to say.
  • On the new map pier39 for the new mode suppression mode....

the house closest to the bomb site outside is a ghost house....
    i can completely shoot through it with no wallbang damage reduction...
    only way to kill ppl though the house is scan the walls until u find an enemies name....

when they were creating this map they did not add a physicalness to the house..... bullets go right through.... even when i kill someone i dont get the wall bang kill its just a normal kill...

Please patch this before i more fun with it than i already am
  • AKIO_BUM wrote: »

Glad to see I'm not the only one having fun with that glitch xD
  • How is it unbalanced for someone to join at the boss wave and have 7 lives. The fact that those 5 lives are given to you at the start of round 31 shows that the purpose of those 5 lives are to help you kill the boss.

If the purpose of the lives were instead to help keep it fair for people who had joined at the start, then the extra lives would've instead been spread out throughout the other rounds (for example you gain an extra life at rounds 6, 12, 18, 24, 30). However this is not the case, and as a result, someone who joins at round 30 is given the same amount of lives as someone who joins at round 1.

My point is that it's bad implementation since someone that joins at let's say round 30 gets 7 lives, whereas if another person joins just a couple seconds late, they're stuck with 2 lives. This is something that must've been overlooked during the design of the map and that's all I'm trying to say.

how does the design of the map have to do with any of this? rofl do you have to cut corners to realize what i'm saying? do you have any idea what you're even... saying? lol

as you claim it's unfair for one to have three lives at wave 31 upon joining, I'm going to have to go ahead and again deny your reasoning. it's meant to be hard mode (if we're talking about wave 31 for crater, emd, and dc). having bonus lives is an advantage, gained ONLY if you joined beforehand and not on the final wave. if you're a regular zmer, you would see that not everyone is ingame in a zm room. there are players that literally wait in the lobby and in storage until wave 30 hits to join with an intrusion coin. coins are FREE-earned, so I understand why many go for room hijacks and camp the lobby. the boss wave itself is not even difficult, you don't need 7 for a free win (on the final round) that many players crave for nowadays :^)

arguably, joining at wave 30 or after 25 with coins make no difference. but when you join at wave 31, you've done nothing in contribution to the ongoing game, began approximately half an hour ago. all of this isn't rocket science, it's a blend of what actual fairness means and LOGIC (shoutouts to michael walters)

tbh anyone that knows how to play zm can kill a wave-31 boss with three lives. we can go all day on the basic theme of "fairness", back and forth. but at the end of the day, you need to realize that it's illogical for a player to have seven lives to go into the final wave with. why should you get the benefit of having 7 lives when i played the entire game from wave 1? look at it from that perspective if you will (once again). pretty much final from me, glhf gg
  • how does the design of the map have to do with any of this? rofl do you have to cut corners to realize what i'm saying? do you have any idea what you're even... saying? lol

as you claim it's unfair for one to have three lives at wave 31 upon joining, I'm going to have to go ahead and again deny your reasoning. it's meant to be hard mode (if we're talking about wave 31 for crater, emd, and dc). having bonus lives is an advantage, gained ONLY if you joined beforehand and not on the final wave. if you're a regular zmer, you would see that not everyone is ingame in a zm room. there are players that literally wait in the lobby and in storage until wave 30 hits to join with an intrusion coin. coins are FREE-earned, so I understand why many go for room hijacks and camp the lobby. the boss wave itself is not even difficult, you don't need 7 for a free win (on the final round) that many players crave for nowadays :^)

arguably, joining at wave 30 or after 25 with coins make no difference. but when you join at wave 31, you've done nothing in contribution to the ongoing game, began approximately half an hour ago. all of this isn't rocket science, it's a blend of what actual fairness means and LOGIC (shoutouts to michael walters)

tbh anyone that knows how to play zm can kill a wave-31 boss with three lives. we can go all day on the basic theme of "fairness", back and forth. but at the end of the day, you need to realize that it's illogical for a player to have seven lives to go into the final wave with. why should you get the benefit of having 7 lives when i played the entire game from wave 1? look at it from that perspective if you will (once again). pretty much final from me, glhf gg

Well, I'm not gunna try and speak over myself. If you think that joining a game a couple seconds late is "logical" for a -5 penalty to your number of lives then I really can't say much.

Of course you can kill a wave-31 boss with three lives. I finish most of my games with 7 lives and I don't even need to use any hypomeds or revive tokens. Like I said before, the only time when this actually has an effect on your gameplay is on Crater Hard Mode when you get targeted by the boss.

i never said i find it unfair that people join at the end, lol
    Are you sure about that? You seem a little butthurt over the fact that other people are getting the "benefit" of 7 lives when you've "played the entire game from wave 1".
  • Please,just stop this useless flame.

Isn't ZM supposed to be played as a team? Those extra lives are a BONUS for what you've done so far,not for entering at the very last moment to earn fast wins for crates.

Alternatively,joining at the very last rounds before round 30,and doing a random VOTEKICK,just so 1 of your friends can come end,then KICK another person and so ...untill you and your "team" are in that room and get to fight directly with the final boss(without spending time before it) AND having the extra lives is just rubbish and disgusting.

I used to see this years ago,lately I only've seen it once,some high ranked dude joined,he tried to kick sm1 then I added fire over fire and he got insta kicked because I explained what he just tried to do.

And let's be serious,if you play a certain ZM map let's say..20-30 times at the very least,it's IMPOSSIBLE not to learn it and survive with 2 lives from the end to the finish (+extra lives on hard mode)

Unless you join Devastated City with a Gatling gun and die really fast,I can't stop laughing at that honestly.

LE: Hey I'm sorry I don't remember it,but I forgot alot of things in these 2 years of absence :( Maybe we'll get to play togheter sometime again then :)
  • oh god internet died right when I clicked to post reply. hate my roommate right now

but srsly yo, i'm just sitting here and like:
    Vrs7Bwa.png

@everything you've said so far, from "map design affecting the number of lives in wave 31" to how it's actually "a penalty if you join 5 seconds late and don't get five bonus lives added"

no shots fired intended but do you even read what you post BEFORE you post? tl'dr but to summarize what i would have posted if my net didn't die

1. i don't control how many lives you have in game. not my problem, really
    2. could honestly care less if you get targeted down or not. that's really not an excuse. that's blatant nonsense to players that actually know how to play zm

oh and hey svanced, we used to play zm together heh the old days were fun. haven't played for 8 months though :^)
  • What have I started.. ;_;

I'm not even gonna read the last 2-3 pages lol
  • @[MOD]Fizzeq
    To be quite honest, i'm not here to argue with you; I'm simply stating my own opinion. Also could you elaborate on what you mean by:
    no shots fired intended but do you even read what you post BEFORE you post?
    I'm not sure what you're confused with but perhaps there might be some misunderstanding between us. If you want, maybe we could talk things over through PM (unless you've had enough with me in which I won't be offended).
  • The boxing gloves dont make a sound any more when you take them out. I only have the imperial ones ,so I don't know about the other ones .
  • Y0ungAngie wrote: »
    What have I started.. ;_;

I'm not even gonna read the last 2-3 pages lol

No worries. Fizzeq and I are handling this like professionals ;)

We're simply stating our opinions here. No harm done. Still respect him just as much as I used to.
  • AKIO_BUM wrote: »
    On the new map pier39 for the new mode suppression mode....

the house closest to the bomb site outside is a ghost house....
    i can completely shoot through it with no wallbang damage reduction...
    only way to kill ppl though the house is scan the walls until u find an enemies name....

when they were creating this map they did not add a physicalness to the house..... bullets go right through.... even when i kill someone i dont get the wall bang kill its just a normal kill...

Thank you for your report. Can you point us to the correct house?
  • Thank you for your report. Can you point us to the correct house?

This house, right outside A site.

From the window where my pointer is to the other side <-

lvPxcsx.png
  • ks-23 shotgun bug

when using this upon getting a headshot your ammo is returned
  • Android emulator

My Andy Android emulator is falsely detected as a hack or cheat system.

andyroid.net

https://www.facebook.com/andyroid.net?fref=ts
  • The main thread needs a update!

Sim, get on it! :cool:
  • This poor guy was stuck in mid-air. Notice the time left,my ammo and its HP left.

Xqh180N.png

rjB1rYo.png
  • svanced wrote: »
    This poor guy was stuck in mid-air. Notice the time left,my ammo and its HP left.

Xqh180N.png

rjB1rYo.png
    Poor little thing, weird thing is tho I almost never found bugs like this. Ofc I'm glad for it, but still lel.
  • ChumY wrote: »
    Poor little thing, weird thing is tho I almost never found bugs like this. Ofc I'm glad for it, but still lel.

xD There's another random one where at a certain round when those troops fall from the dropships(the low HP ones),the first one you kill gets teleported up in the sky and stays there for a while before dissapearing. Never took a SS of that.
  • NRF8UkX.png

Btw,the map was DINNER THEATER and not the race one(look at the score on the right). Also,after I pressed close,it didn't showed me how many times I beat the boss,so I think it did not counted lol.
  • svanced wrote: »
    NRF8UkX.png

Btw,the map was DINNER THEATER and not the race one(look at the score on the right). Also,after I pressed close,it didn't showed me how many times I beat the boss,so I think it did not counted lol.

at top right it says "Race mission" yet the 700k score...
    lmao
  • The female ghost char from Zombie Mode Venice is wearing the trink bottle char item from EMD Lab normal at a strange position... look please. ( Red marked )
    rdmlwlzz.png
  • }Zombie wrote: »
    The female ghost char from Zombie Mode Venice is wearing the trink bottle char item from EMD Lab normal at a strange position... look please. ( Red marked )
    rdmlwlzz.png
    Troll, maybe it's meant to be like that.
  • ChumY wrote: »
    Troll, maybe it's meant to be like that.

No, it's not meant to be, but it feels good.