Clan CyberCats Recruiting

123457

Comments

  • Im gonna apply for your clan.
  • Clan is full at the moment so please try later.
  • Been over a month, is it safe to play again or are the rooms still flooded with TMP's? :p
  • xVerm wrote: »
    Been over a month, is it safe to play again or are the rooms still flooded with TMP's? :p

    I wouldn't say "flooded" . Why not dip your toe back in and see for yourself? Always nice to see you in game.
    Btw did I say we are recruiting?
    Apply Now.
  • Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Hiya Antz.
    Bump for recruiting <3 xx
  • looks like a nice clan yet since you accept chinese bois that are arrogant tskk im not sure
  • eref wrote: »
    looks like a nice clan yet since you accept chinese bois that are arrogant tskk im not sure

    Yes we are a nice clan and any Chinese here are not arrogant, but they do not accept fools gladly.
  • We have spaces for 6 Girls or Guys that know how to Meowwww and shoot straight. Come and join us <3
  • Maybe, just maybe!!
  • We are famileeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i got all my sisters with meeeeee.
    Come and apply to the Sweetest clan.
    You will not be disappointed.
    Girls AND Guys welcome. xx
  • are you guys still recruiting? Here is my profile http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/5210191
  • Hi. Yes we are. Apply. Welcome to clan.
  • Applied! :rolleyes:
  • fgsd546gfgsd546g Beginner
    ExoticZlol wrote: »
    Applied! :rolleyes:;)
  • Come and join us. Here for fun and clan rooms.You wont be disappointed.:)
  • SunosSunos Squire
    What is so special about this clan ?

    Attack here
  • xVermxVerm Worthy
    h3uisvdx.jpg
  • Had a little purge.
    So.
    CyberCats have a few spaces.
    FREE VIRTUAL TOY MOUSE !!
    ( Toy mouse is subject to availability and has no cash value. Certain terms and conditions apply.Whilst we aim to provide all new recruits with a fresh mouse we cannot guarantee not to have eaten them by the time you join us. )
    Apply Now.
    Be Quick !
    Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
  • StephySays wrote: »

    Accepted. Welcome to clan and Good Luck.
  • Do you guys use discord if so you can add me Sandman#9913
  • AtomAntz wrote: »
    Had a little purge.
    So.
    CyberCats have a few spaces.
    FREE VIRTUAL TOY MOUSE !!
    ( Toy mouse is subject to availability and has no cash value. Certain terms and conditions apply.Whilst we aim to provide all new recruits with a fresh mouse we cannot guarantee not to have eaten them by the time you join us. )
    Apply Now.
    Be Quick !
    Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

    Bump Bump.
  • I'm from the US. My gamertag is imabeastu, and I'm 23 years old. I've known and played crossfire on and off for 10+ years, and I'm looking for a clan that I can join to get back into it, and learn all the new tricks and tips.
  • ImABeAsTu wrote: »
    I'm from the US. My gamertag is imabeastu, and I'm 23 years old. I've known and played crossfire on and off for 10+ years, and I'm looking for a clan that I can join to get back into it, and learn all the new tricks and tips.

    Hi there. Apply and we see you in game.
  • yall still play? Also yall play comp/ranked or nah?
  • Flex90866 wrote: »
    yall still play? Also yall play comp/ranked or nah?

    Yeah we still play.
    We do ranked more than clan war ,which seems to be dead.
  • AtomAntz wrote: »

    Yeah we still play.
    We do ranked more than clan war ,which seems to be dead.

    thats cool w me, may I have your discord?
  • ideal to see you folks having an enlistment string for anybody wishing to apply on the off chance that you need a tribe that deals with you like family and making them chuckle alot then this is disobediently the faction for you
  • vipery wrote: »
    ideal to see you folks having an enlistment string for anybody wishing to apply on the off chance that you need a tribe that deals with you like family and making them chuckle alot then this is disobediently the faction for you

    Don't quite understand some of what you are saying here. When you say "Disobediently", do you actually mean "Definitely" ? If so I will take a punt on saying Thanks .:)

    CyberCats. Dumping in other clans litter trays since 2010.:p
Sign In or Register to comment.