STANDOUT. need 1 rifler

Comments

• Fate4Hate wrote: »
    Okay you get stupider and stupider everytime you post.

1. Didn't they use UAC 3 in the WCG.CA matches? Maybe it was for some other tourney.

2. I don't surround myself with cheaters, I surround myself with my bestfriends, players that don't cheat. Sure we lost to Deity when we had 2 ringers and everyone was ping spiking, (I wasn't there that's why we lost ;D) but if we're "cheaters" don't you think we would have cheated in that draft too? Get off our **** about us cheating, it just makes you look like a big ass crybaby whenever someone goes ham on your ass.

3. In that scrim you had on your team, you had, You (cheats on alts), Cody, Toasty and 2 other players whom I forget. Psst, all 3 of you have cheated before ;).

4. Your picture is your avatar for this forum, dumb ****.

Hide behind that alt account *****.

I don't think an AC works if you need to record with Bandicam while running it.

How's Godzilla? I miss him.
  • sukodaBEST wrote: »
    UAC for the SSes, which they had to upload.. AND BANDI. Something your team SUCKS on.

And you can't cheat on bandi, thats why your team SUCKED. LOL. I'm still a better player, even if I cheat on alts. At least i don't have to lie about it, and hide it LOL. He cheated, blatantly, then sucked the rest of that draft, while being spectated. FISHYFISHYFISHY.

Yes my avatar is my pic, do I go posting it in a thread when I argue with someone? NO LOL. You just made such an idiot out of yourself LMFAOO.

Bad players are bad.

An idiot out of myself? You just told me I surround myself with people who supposedly cheats, yet you just admitted to cheating yourself. How dumb can you get? You're not better then me, nor will you ever be better then me. You go around calling cheats on everyone whenever you get wrecked. If he cheats so ****ing much then make a bust clip, oh wait you couldn't because he wasn't cheating. Moron.
    STEAMROLLL wrote: »
    Anthony respects STEAMROLL very much as a teammate

http://i.imgur.com/AL0bl.png

He went huge in this tournament, negative both halves.

http://i.imgur.com/RJ2nS.png

btw my other forum accounts are banned so...

and I wouldn't care about you if you didn't talk sht about me and my team the whole day in-game
    Yeah also heard you cheated in CSN so those SS's are worthless. And me and rat troll eachother all day, something you can't do with your team because you're ****** would spit out blood and you'd rage and go buck wild on the forums talking ****. Because that's the snitchez you are, known as the community cheater.
    vnCookie wrote: »

He said come chill in mumble sometime.
  • vnCookie wrote: »

Godzilla is known for cheating now, by everyone. :|.. he was a cool dude too.
    Fate4Hate wrote: »
    An idiot out of myself? You just told me I surround myself with people who supposedly cheats, yet you just admitted to cheating yourself. How dumb can you get? You're not better then me, nor will you ever be better then me. You go around calling cheats on everyone whenever you get wrecked. If he cheats so ****ing much then make a bust clip, oh wait you couldn't because he wasn't cheating. Moron.

Does me cheating in the past, mean they don't cheat? NICE LOGIC!!!!!!

I only call cheats on people that are KNOWN. K-N-O-W-N, for cheaing. He has multiple bust vids, why should I make another. You're not even good at this game, you randomly came to e8 as it's dying.. You don't realize how TERRIBLE you really are...

I only call cheats on people that are KNOWN. K-N-O-W-N, for cheaing. He has multiple bust vids, why should I make another. You're not even good at this game, you randomly came to e8 as it's dying.. You don't realize how TERRIBLE you really are...

Can I get the videos? I always thought he was decent (never spectated him.)
    A

Yeah also heard you cheated in CSN so those SS's are worthless. And me and rat troll eachother all day, something you can't do with your team because you're ****** would spit out blood and you'd rage and go buck wild on the forums talking ****. Because that's the snitchez you are, known as the community cheater.

He said come chill in mumble sometime.

I didn't cheat against you, wasn't worth it. You're too bad

Me/joon/chris/rain/logic troll each other so much you idiot. We all have macros just to troll joon.

idc if Im known as the community cheater when I've proved myself on multiple, legit anti cheats. So has retro done that yet?

Okay the "known" cheaters in a community that is dead, coming from you.... (Nice "logic")
    He has bust clips that are from how long ago? In what, a clan war? Don't you have a bust clip yourself? And i'm a terrible player, yet you say i'm pretty good at the same time. Hmm, interesting.
    I didn't cheat against you, wasn't worth it. You're too bad

Me/joon/chris/rain/logic troll each other so much you idiot. We all have macros just to troll joon.

idc if Im known as the community cheater when I've proved myself on multiple, legit anti cheats. So has retro done that yet?
    You cheated in CSN period, lol.

And about rat, uh yeah against suko when he went, what? 17-3, on a client that WCG.CA used? Hmm interesting.

Well I guess I can curl back up into my shell, proving to make you 2 look like morons again. And snitch, GG earlier today, was a fun match.
    Can I get the videos? I always thought he was decent (never spectated him.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvtquTRlCQ4

thats one, ill find the others later.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvtquTRlCQ4

thats one, ill find the others later.

I can't really tell since it's GM, but again I watched like 1 minute. He's Steamroll? Mindfkd.
    Okay the "known" cheaters in a community that is dead, coming from you.... (Nice "logic")
    He has bust clips that are from how long ago? In what, a clan war? Don't you have a bust clip yourself? And i'm a terrible player, yet you say i'm pretty good at the same time. Hmm, interesting.

You cheated in CSN period, lol.

And about rat, uh yeah against suko when he went, what? 17-3, on a client that WCG.CA used? Hmm interesting.

Well I guess I can curl back up into my shell, proving to make you 2 look like morons again. And snitch, GG earlier today, was a fun match.

WCG CA used bandi as its MAIN a/c, you fuuuucking derp. Retro also refused to upload the SSes from UAC3

I have a bust on my alt, from what, 2 years ago? And a hex edit. I've performed on a real client, just like snitchez. Something your team DODGED. cough wcg cough.

I said you were decent, since you were pming me "please be friends with steamroll, you're a cool guy." LOOOL.
    I can't really tell since it's GM, but again I watched like 1 minute. He's Steamroll? Mindfkd.

I busted him in clutch, but I felt bad because he was being cut from every single clan so I took it down :(

Should've kept it up, kids a fuucking faaggot.

I wish I took a SS every time Anthony came into our mumble begging to join back and us all laughing at him
    Date, june 2, 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSpZVmuLAAc

Funny how you still suck with cheats ;)

I was only calling out for my team XD. "Cheating on alts". OH BOY. At least i don't cheat on my main in drafts to try and look good. LOOOOOL!
    vnCookie wrote: »

look @ the time in the comments. He literally tried to shoot someone through a wall @ 5 min or w.e LOLLL.

@Snitch get on xfire nab?
    I was only calling out for my team XD. "Cheating on alts". OH BOY. At least i don't cheat on my main in drafts to try and look good. LOOOOOL!

look @ the time in the comments. He literally tried to shoot someone through a wall @ 5 min or w.e LOLLL.

lol ahaha.
  • Why are we even arguing on some subpar teams post? Enough let these terrible players go on with life. It's not like they can even perform on client
  • joshWAH wrote: »
    Why are we even arguing on some subpar teams post? Enough let these terrible players go on with life. It's not like they can even perform on client
    Listen to this cutie! And I don't cheat, leave me alone :(
  • Zillahh wrote: »

Cheat? Kid I wasn't referring to a terrible player like you. Steamroll right here ladies #1 off client.
  • Zillahh wrote: »

[23:33] suko..?: you know who standout is
    [23:33] suko..?: or no
    [23:33] HRG Erick: the cteam?
    [23:33] HRG Erick: yes
    [23:34] suko..?: apparently
    [23:34] suko..?: they are better than me
    [23:34] suko..?: qq.
    [23:37] HRG Erick: ziddah
    [23:37] HRG Erick: is a cheater
    [23:40] suko..?: ^
    [23:40] suko..?: Zillah
    [23:40] suko..?: they say he's better than me
    [23:40] suko..?: and laugh when I say he cheats
    [23:40] suko..?: Him, Retrostect
    [23:40] suko..?: and ethreal
    [23:40] suko..?: 2 of them are known for cheating in clan server like nuts
    [23:41] HRG Erick: ^^^^^6

shut the fuuuck up, you blow on bandi cheater
    WCG CA used bandi as its MAIN a/c, you fuuuucking derp. Retro also refused to upload the SSes from UAC3

I have a bust on my alt, from what, 2 years ago? And a hex edit. I've performed on a real client, just like snitchez. Something your team DODGED. cough wcg cough.

I said you were decent, since you were pming me "please be friends with steamroll, you're a cool guy." LOOOL.
    LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

You sit there and say how much he cheats but you admit to cheating yourself, so sdfu! You can't perform on client, you can't even perfom in an echo 8 pub! You call cheats on people in pugs just because they do good and they have a ****ing bust clip, WHO DOESN'T!? We didn't dodge WCG you dumb ****, the team was barely made when wcg was coming around. He never "refused" to upload the SS, mittenz and supermario told him he didn't have to because they knew he didn't cheat and they knew you were a ****ing idiot.
    I busted him in clutch, but I felt bad because he was being cut from every single clan so I took it down :(

Should've kept it up, kids a fuucking faaggot.

I wish I took a SS every time Anthony came into our mumble begging to join back and us all laughing at him

Take a SS everytime i "begged" to join back? I never "begged" to join back. If anything I joined with an alt, trolled in a scrim, then left a day later! LMAO. I was never in a team with you guys because then i'd have to defend you sorry ass homos whenever you guys would get hackusated. Remember you only cheated on CSN when it was against asians ;D.

****ing idiots hackusate rat and godzilla when they cheat themselves. God get a life.

Have you seen these kids play on a cast or even on ac? They don't even get 5 frags but then in scrims they become amazing.
    LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

You sit there and say how much he cheats but you admit to cheating yourself, so sdfu! You can't perform on client, you can't even perfom in an echo 8 pub! You call cheats on people in pugs just because they do good and they have a ****ing bust clip, WHO DOESN'T!? We didn't dodge WCG you dumb ****, the team was barely made when wcg was coming around. He never "refused" to upload the SS, mittenz and supermario told him he didn't have to because they knew he didn't cheat and they knew you were a ****ing idiot.

****ing idiots hackusate rat and godzilla when they cheat themselves. God get a life.

He cheats, he was perfect peaking/prefiring. I perform on bandi.. I'm sorry that you and your cheater team can't so much as get a round on even fragenius, if they were still around, on client.

I cheated a long time ago on alts, doesn't mean these kids who are blatant, dont cheat. Stop being an idiot. God, you have downs.

Says im bad then says i cheat. KAY

Should I make a tutorial on how to bust someone for cheating?

1. go into a RECENT scrim with them
    2. get powned by them and start crying like a little *****
    3. save replay
    4. record replay
    5. upload to youtube
    6. rant about it on the forums

k thanks bye
  • joshWAH wrote: »
    Cheat? Kid I wasn't referring to a terrible player like you. Steamroll right here ladies #1 off client.
    Sorry master, forgive me
    sukodaBEST wrote: »

I don't believe Erick would say that :/, Suko baby, I dun cheat! You haven't caught me yet :P
    LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Take a SS everytime i "begged" to join back? I never "begged" to join back. If anything I joined with an alt, trolled in a scrim, then left a day later! LMAO. I was never in a team with you guys because then i'd have to defend you sorry ass homos whenever you guys would get hackusated. Remember you only cheated on CSN when it was against asians ;D.

"all the sht I did was useless and I hope you forgive me for what I've done. I just really wanna join back and hopefully play good for the team"
    He cheats, he was perfect peaking/prefiring. I perform on bandi.. I'm sorry that you and your cheater team can't so much as get a round on even fragenius, if they were still around, on client.

I cheated a long time ago on alts, doesn't mean these kids who are blatant, dont cheat. Stop being an idiot. God, you have downs.

Says im bad then says i cheat. KAY

You have a bust clip. Retro has a bust clip. You say hes bad, then says he cheats. I say your bad and say you cheat.

K thanks bye
    "all the sht I did was useless and I hope you forgive me for what I've done. I just really wanna join back and hopefully play good for the team"

God you're starting to sound like suko!
  • Guys who cares... Don't you know I Have a Massive Ego? bahahahaha
    Should I make a tutorial on how to bust someone for cheating?

1. go into a RECENT scrim with them
    2. get powned by them and start crying like a little *****
    3. save replay
    4. record replay
    5. upload to youtube
    6. rant about it on the forums

k thanks bye

I'd rather play you kids on client. EZwin.

retro sucks on client, does amazing off. I don't care about offclient, do amazing on it. WAT?!

Difference aswell, mine is forever ago, his is this year. You have downs.
    I'd rather play you kids on client. EZwin.

Yeah we did and you called cheats on us, bahaha.

Here comes the 3 gay ass amigos coming in talking like they're some top team in e8. Leave us alone, no lifes.

Suko, the nFs homos, josh, you are the biggest losers i've ever seen in my entire life. You call cheats on someone when you cheat yourself. Whenever a player does good you hackusate him for his past bust clips even though he's on client, but then again, who doesn't have a bust clip? (Not me). You go on the forums posting about how someone cheats, dont join them they suck blah blah. It's just a game, get over yourself, jesus ****ing christ.
    Yeah we did and you called cheats on us, bahaha.

>plays on uac3 and gets carried by a cheater
    >says its a real client
    >worst fuuucking players in the game on bandi.

OKBUDDY.
  • I'll bandi ever scrim for now on... just for you suko! <333