XTrap Error fixes and Data Collection

Comments

• 1. I'm suing Microsoft Security Essentials
    2. Just run as Admin...
    3. X-trap work when I disable the MSE anti virus, and it will show error if I turn it on.

csrss.exe
    services.exe
    smss.exe
    winlogon.exe

Those are common files I always get X-trap error today. Can't get out of this. Before update, everything work fine, just after update, I could not login to game. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.
    Anyone know how to fix it?
  • can't gm delete xtrap and upgrade so program so hacker cant go hack in middle our fun time!
  • 1. What Anti Virus program are you using?
    -Norton 360
    2. Have you added any xtrap or game files to an exception list?
    -No
    3. Have you tried disabling the virus program during installation and running of the game?
    -No..

I get the error that says: 05-0400-00000000-502

Please close any program (Auto,Crack,Cheat,Debug program) and restart system.

help?
  • Belicose wrote: »
    1. What Anti Virus program are you using?

Avast

Added exceptions to the Firewall

3. Have you tried disabling the virus program during installation and running of the game?

Multiple times, didn't work

It didn't work for me neither :(
  • 1000000000000000000zb
    100000000zb
    10000000000000000zb
    11111111111111110zb
    10000000000000000zb
    10000000000000000zb
  • My xtrap update sstops at 1254kb/1259kb tried many times restarted pc yet it doesnt work any solutions
  • Help

when i hit start to run the patcher the patcher does not show up then when i try to hit start again it says patcher is already running and it never shows up so i have to restart the comp can someone help me fix this
  • Fraps

I think this is funny as hell. I can't run fraps anymore thanks to XCRAP. I can run a h@ck if I want but not fraps. FAIL!
  • cant play still

-none-

yes i have

yes i have and doesn't make a difference in my opinion
  • 1. AVG 2013

2. I don't know, but do not think so.

3. no, but it wouldn't make a difference to my knowledge, but I will try it.
    I'm using Norton AntiVirus
    I do not know what is it. But I think not
    Yes, I did. I deleted all CF, and Z8 files in my laptop and re-download it 2 hours ago but still not working at all.

Sony Vaio laptop
    Intel Core i7
    Windows 8 (Is that a reason that I can't start it?)
    Internet works great! (24 Mbps)

Please help me soon!
  • 1 - Windows defender
    2 - yes, add in firewall and defender
    3 - yes i did all

messege: Timed out waiting for initialing xtrap-engine
    last login in 3/19
    o.s. Windows 8 - is a problem?
    core i7
    16Mb ram
    1000Mbbs
    Please help us
  • why oh why ? .. Please . fix the problem about the Xtrap . cant wait to play cf with new maps and guns .. what is the problem about Windows 8 ? .. windows is still a windows . so theres nothing wrong about that. i guess. haha
    kaspersky
    yes,i have
    yes, i did
  • nguyen811 wrote: »
    I'm using Norton AntiVirus
    I do not know what is it. But I think not
    Yes, I did. I deleted all CF, and Z8 files in my laptop and re-download it 2 hours ago but still not working at all.

Sony Vaio laptop
    Intel Core i7
    Windows 8 (Is that a reason that I can't start it?)
    Internet works great! (24 Mbps)

Please help me soon!

I also have a sony vaio laptop, but i5 thou :(
  • 1. AVG and Avira
    2.Nothing
    3.I tried but it dont work. everytime timedout waiting for initialing xtrap-engine
    also have vaio with win 8..
  • I also have a sony vaio laptop, but i5 thou :(

My sister has i5, freaking weak!
  • Specifically we need to know:

BitDefender Total Security 2013

Do not know how

I have tried running/installing with it disabled

it said that my xfire times out.
    and it doesnt say which error code it has
    i am currently using BitDefender Total Security 2013
    is there any way i could pass through it?
    i have tried reinstalling more than twice still did not work.
    I have played CF in the past and it never had this problem before.
    need assistanceee please.
  • i have inteviurs norton and also was the game working on this intevirus and also i use windows 8 i have ben 4 days im not playing cus after the update evry thing be error error error i install it and re dawonlod it is notr working same error same error so pls fix it i wint play with my friends and thx
  • i do all what u said i dawnload it and i close evry thing firwall and my Anti Virus and i close every program i have same problem error and nothing at all same error evry time so i guess the problem with windows 8 u have to fix the game to work in windows 8 cus it was working on windows 8 now no after the updat so pls fix it
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Hello Z8 Gamers!

We've been tracking the current Xtrap issues, and the biggest issue we currently see is the "XTrap has Failed to initialize" type error.

It won't allow people to run the game!

This is an error we would like to fix. In an attempt to collect better data for our Developers and Xtrap we need some specific information from the people receiving this error.

Specifically we need to know:

As for Solutions to the problem.

First make sure your running Cross Fire in administrator mode.

McAffee has updated their program and should no longer detect any CF Files are false positives.

Some free virus scanners are detecting some CF files as trojans. This is a FALSE POSITIVE. CF Contains no malicious files.

Make sure to disable your virus scanner during all phases of the game. Download, Installation and Running. At the very least as a test to see if the game functions normally under these conditions.

We are specifically looking to see if there is a common anti virus program that is causing these errors while the game is running.

Also please review other threads like Crackindomes suggestion:
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=21570

And another thread on McAffe:
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=22126

These threads may contain helpful hints to getting your Cf running.

Lastly, Xtrap has been known to conflict with SOME video caputuring and voice communication software. Skype, Fraps etc. may not run properly or conflict with the game when running. Make sure to try and close those extra programs down when running CF. Again, as a test to see if the game will function without them.

We will be looking for Xtrap updates that will fix some of these compatibility issues, but right now we need to collect as much data as possible.

Thanks everyone!

i do all what u said i dawnload it and i close evry thing firwall and my Anti Virus and i close every program i have same problem error and nothing at all same error evry time so i guess the problem with windows 8 u have to fix the game to work in windows 8 cus it was working on windows 8 now no after the updat so pls fix it
  • [GM]Saidin
    Administrator

hi it was nice if u let as know then why can play again !!! Thank you !!!!
  • demeze wrote: »
    [GM]Saidin
    Administrator

hi it was nice if u let as know then why can play again !!! Thank you !!!!
    Same problem nothing change "TIME OUT WAITING FOR INITIALING XTRAP-ENGINE " dont text me it problem whit my anti virus !!!! i delete norton360 original !!!!! Reinstal the game 4 time !!!!!! same problem nothing change !!!!! i run Windows 8 Original !!!!! after last pach i cant play !!!! thank`s to YOU !!!!!
  • nope nope and nope
    [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Hello Z8 Gamers!

We've been tracking the current Xtrap issues, and the biggest issue we currently see is the "XTrap has Failed to initialize" type error.

It won't allow people to run the game!

This is an error we would like to fix. In an attempt to collect better data for our Developers and Xtrap we need some specific information from the people receiving this error.

Specifically we need to know:

As for Solutions to the problem.

First make sure your running Cross Fire in administrator mode.

McAffee has updated their program and should no longer detect any CF Files are false positives.

Some free virus scanners are detecting some CF files as trojans. This is a FALSE POSITIVE. CF Contains no malicious files.

Make sure to disable your virus scanner during all phases of the game. Download, Installation and Running. At the very least as a test to see if the game functions normally under these conditions.

We are specifically looking to see if there is a common anti virus program that is causing these errors while the game is running.

Also please review other threads like Crackindomes suggestion:
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=21570

And another thread on McAffe:
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=22126

These threads may contain helpful hints to getting your Cf running.

Lastly, Xtrap has been known to conflict with SOME video caputuring and voice communication software. Skype, Fraps etc. may not run properly or conflict with the game when running. Make sure to try and close those extra programs down when running CF. Again, as a test to see if the game will function without them.

We will be looking for Xtrap updates that will fix some of these compatibility issues, but right now we need to collect as much data as possible.

Thanks everyone!

Fresh windows 8 installation less then a week old only drivers installed no antivirus no fraps no skype nothing, my win is empty CF worked great till update after it i get as everyone else "TIME OUT WAITING blah blah XTRAP-ENGINE ". its not an antivirus or program conflict its something from update that conflicts with windows 8.
  • same here ..bought my laptop before 8 days no antivirus fresh Windows 8..
    svensan wrote: »
    Fresh windows 8 installation less then a week old only drivers installed no antivirus no fraps no skype nothing, my win is empty CF worked great till update after it i get as everyone else "TIME OUT WAITING blah blah XTRAP-ENGINE ". its not an antivirus or program conflict its something from update that conflicts with windows 8.
  • I get every Knife Match a Client_Error...after the last patch ( update ) the game dont run stable... so bad. :(
  • GM SAIDIN this has nothing to do with Antivirus
    Everything was working for us since the new patch,
  • what r u doing z8???
    is a monkey programming for u or why cant u fix the Problem with Windows 8 ?!
This discussion has been closed.