• ^ Sucks ups and whiping asses. :D

Let's get back on topic.
  • My favourite player is JudgeSim from Assversion
  • My favourite player is JudgeSim from Assversion

lool

nostalgic trip boys!

mine was frozen but i didnt see him on today :(
  • Picking favorites = SO hard. But i'd say:

Banned - First player I encountered after returning to cf that I actually idolized.
    Z - Never got to play with him, but watching vids of him is fun af :)
    LegitSota (The Original One) - Person who taught me almost everything ik in GM, miss
    him a lot
    Mingler/Darkseid - Probably my 2 bestest friends in the GM community, tho they are
    still both developing as far as skills go.
  • Old thread is old. If we spam it fast enough to a new page no one will notice !
  • Old thread is old. If we spam it fast enough to a new page no one will notice !

the 2012 looked like a 5 to me... rip

fav ghost mode player of all time is Chizz. wonder if this dude still remembers me rofl. taught me the ropes of gm and we chilled and stomped clanwars for around a year of time, with other close peeps of course. one of my highlights of my time playing this game for sure
  • my fav is garrison?

he is pro

old thread is old
  • connor54 wrote: »
    Picking favorites = SO hard. But i'd say:

Banned - First player I encountered after returning to cf that I actually idolized.
    Z - Never got to play with him, but watching vids of him is fun af :)
    LegitSota (The Original One) - Person who taught me almost everything ik in GM, miss
    him a lot
    Mingler/Darkseid - Probably my 2 bestest friends in the GM community, tho they are
    still both developing as far as skills go.

wowow im tied with ming??? :[[[[

Ryan - started my gm life :)
    Multiii - best men NA
    Piero - best men NA
    Jimboy - gaymen NA
    Wolfie - bestest bud
    lexmark 2000 series - 2 damn gud
    Juan - men where are u

Aversions - ur all noob xddddddddddd
  • lool

nostalgic trip boys!

mine was frozen but i didnt see him on today :(

frozen wishes judgesim would tell him when 2 play so he can play with his idol(sry baned)
  • Omg where has this thread been all my life O.o

Exertus ppl- Like a family, we had a lot of fun and still do over the FB group or if anyone ever logs on lel, ded clen is ded.

Brad/Paul/Chris/other aversion baddies- fcking hate you all sometimes, but still cool dudes. Ex-Av best dead rivalry NA

VATAV- really nice guy, honest and responsible

Moerwjk- Gay name change is gay

2- fgt still hasn't send me any skins on CS

C4URSLF- Sucks at GM, but great guy, (Edit: 2 laser daggers).

PPL who I forgot: srrys.
  • SexyPollo wrote: »
    SupDawg(Phoenix) - great guy, an amazing creativity in and out of the game. I learned a lot from him as well, more than what I already knew about how this game works :) and has a great humor on everything he does.

Assasinshot - pretty much one of the best knifers with that such a sht internet. He kinda gave me an idea how to 4th gen back in early 2009 and I found out 4th gen. Then he couldn't do it anymore due to his fps drop, and I had to teach him back :D.

All pF former members, G, hop, slm, and so on had a great time with them back in 2009 around the first MotG tourney.

Cobra - great guy, knew him way back before he joined panthers the first time and the reasons for his changes :D

NigmaT - had a great time playing with these three guys back in 2009 with panthers, darkboss and blackwater room matches.

[D]arkAttack - had a good time playing with attack back before they updated bhop, and 4th gen was actually the thing, I also had a great time playing with Darkboss starting clan members.

Luke,Sun - had a good time with Luke on 2009 with Eliminate, and so I did with sun when he joined Panthers. Since then it took like a year and half so I could see him again.

Latinheart - had a great guy, since he was hispanic as well and pretty cool great GM'er from panther's clan.

Yung - this guy was a great friend back then in 2009 and still is, is just that I haven't seen him in the past months.

Can add all the above + Pollo to my list. I didn't think you would remember me Pollo.

And just to clarify, I was saintNooby; leader of helloKitties lols

Found a SS of us Pollo, lot has changed haha, HK 0H was also chill guy.

pollo.jpg

lool good times

roflhks.jpg

and even older xD

oldddgm.jpg

I love looking back :) No idea if these people still play CF and who they are nowadays.

Man that Panthers/Blackwater  screen shot so old i just started to  play gm around that time I was playing SnD,EM, and tdm when i started Cf
  • @DriveBoyGoon
    You better start a new topic on the subject (or close to the subject) this one is too old ( started in 2012 with a previous reply from 2015 ).
    Gamer since 1997
  • @DriveBoyGoon
    You better start a new topic on the subject (or close to the subject) this one is too old ( started in 2012 with a previous reply from 2015 ).
    ??? Since when has it been a crime to reply too older threads???

• @DriveBoyGoon

Since last update on community forum rules - September 14 2017 (tho this rule was there and before ) : 

You can read entire forum rules here : 
    https://forum.z8games.com/discussion/213716/z8games-community-forum-rules-2-0

Gamer since 1997
  • @DriveBoyGoon

just let it go.

people are getting banned in 2 seconds for bump threads or other c.raps(like "post music video on the food channel"), while the game full with real cheaters and scripters for 15 years.

they never made any sense in any of their bans.not even once.

they ban people for "harassment and insults" and "harassment with regrading with nationality" for call some one "medo"
    they ban you and call you "recist" just for say any random name of a nation,without even insult them or say anything negative about that group.
    they delete your threads and posts about the p90 special attack,but let the 0 iq posts "gm bls 10k zb" to stay.

just give it up ,no point to aruge with these plebs.most probably an ex abused kids who get power on a dead game to "ban" people so they feel like they get powers or they are "the law" here.let them keep go with that story they tell to themselves.