Your favourite GM players and why?

Comments

• NotMario wrote: »
    Ah well, bring your monster skills back to the GM scene. It is in need of them.

You forgot me! WE GO WAY BACK! You especially can go **** yourself!

It's not that I don't remember yo noob, is that you and like chub left gm for good and started playing other things :D

I remember you clearly lol.
  • My favorite GMers:

DriveBoyGoon: You're a really awesome guy, always will look up to u
    Dan: I rlly want your bhop :mad:
    Andre: I know u wall hack :p
    Bad98876: Really respectful, very fun to play with late late nights:
    ChingRoarz: Haven't played with him much, but very awesome to play with
    Night: Also a nice guy, wish u come back to Panthers
    Sun: Although you play once a month, it's fun to see you when ur on
    SirLeo: Quit kukri/bd nab
    Ryan: Fun to play pub with
    Pekeno: Super active (24/7) anytime i log on, I see him on :p
    Invincible: Although i've just started seeing u, I rlly like your maturity in games
    old_hawk: Love playing pubs with u
    Jolene: She isn't active anymore, but when she was, she helped recruit a lot of people in my "old clan"
    random: so nooby, i loves how he takes a dump while playing cf :p
    OhYouKnow: nice chill guy. Should really upgrade your computer. waiting 5 minutes to join a game means it's time to upgrade :l
    Rose: Hope you play again soon
    Yenny: Also hope u play again :(
    Heke: Fun guy to talk with
    5thDawg: Super hard to talk with, but awesome bl player
    CeeJay: loved watching you play gr, it's epic
    BlackNinja: love your bhopping skillz
    Sam: I remember when i trained u to play gm :)
    bao: noob.
    Fabian: fun in cf and facebook
    Chung: Just like dan, we've been thru a lot in ghost mode. Always sticking in the same clans.
    genius8022: You're awesome, chill guy. Work b4 play kind of guy
    King Sora: Very nice guy to talk with on facebook.
    Yung Moula: Miss you a lot :o
    DrunkenGun: :)
    Coon: Just cuz he felt left out i added him to my list :p
    lizo: Best Sniper in ghost mode i've ever seen
    bluq: love playing with you in pubs when u were active
    attraction/technology: Fun to play with, :rolleyes:
    iamthebest55: can be immature in pub, but that's what makes me like him :D
    GringoBird: Gringo loves all :p
    SorryByeBye: Love watching u bhop on bl
    SceneIsle: Miss playing with u
    iUse: Super fun to play with when u were in panthers. Wish you were still here sometimes :o
    Nysm: Nab nab ;)
    AssassinShot: Fun timez
    Mystic: Love watching u gr
    Z: nubcakes :3 your bl is epic... gimme :mad:
    LoveNyuuNyuu: Miss you a lot, dn't know what happened :(
    G: Fun guy in cf to play with too
    elmemo: Nice and mature player, not too talkative as far as i know
    _---oOAD*: Loved playing with u back in the old days
    Pandora: Try hard, always fail to get me :p
    tash13: One of my Loyal friends
    JediMindTrix: Fun playing with u too back in the days
    cararandy: Don't see you a lot anymore :confused:, fun to play with u :)

That's all I can think of atm, I'll be sure to include others when i remember.
  • 'Chaos wrote:
    Oh;3023197']Well, GR is easy, you dont need sound or brain cells to get 2 k/d in most pub games. And my videos are very old lol

Old or not ur videos are godlike. Ur still my gm idol from youtube lol. But again i never played a single gm match with u.
  • I have met so many great people over the years, this list doesn’t even come close to all of my favorites. These are the first ones that came to my mind.

JudgeSim- Clearly the best GM player of all time. And out of game, one of the nicest people I know.

Shocker- If you need a good laugh, Shocker is your man. I’d like to personally thank him for being such a great guy; we’ve had some very good talks!

Narwhal- One of my closest friends, great GM player, great person!

Dagnasty- Known him for quite a while now, we’ve had some fun times together, very interesting talks :) Very mature guy, good player.

Bback- One of my favorites that I’ve met in CF, and also one of the best GM players I know.

Konkok- Such a funny guy, one of my favorites from Panthers.

Rune- Just love this guy, such a nice person, great player.

Ching- We’ve definitely had our share of ups and downs, but in the end I still respect him and he’s always going to be one of the best GM players of all time.

Fabi- My favorite Colombian ever. One of the greatest people I’ve met.

Drive- Just <3

Cobra- I’ve known him for so long now, we don’t talk much lately but I know we’ll always be friends. Definitely a good GM player!
  • LTpickles wrote: »
    If you've ever played GM in uk4 you would know about BloodClout from HnS
    Also pretty much the entire OG clan was great last time i played

Almost....
  • i know many in GM ( uk servers )
    AND I LOVE ALL that knows me.
    So i will not tell any names cuz i cold forget guys.
    SO dudes i love u all .
    BUT once i want to say

Thanks to Fostes, Zcidade (z.cidaDe) 1g0tN0skillZ . thank them i have learn how to play the GM. My first gm score was like 6.15 xD . and now i rock ( ^^ ) at the start when they asked me to play GM i have tried to Hide me hahah now its ok :)

QQ about my Bad english.
  • oh..i'm not on Mel's list, i see how it is
  • St_Grimz wrote: »
    ]K[illa is the best GM player I know.

You need to play more often then !
  • Killa why do you always post those ss. any GM player will have screenshots like that.

He is good.
    but really, posting those SS really isnt necessary.
    Almost all the SS there are low ranks...which doesnt really prove much.
    iDagnasty wrote: »

^
  • iDagnasty wrote: »
    ^ this :)
    Dagnasty i love your easy and clear statements. hehe :)
  • oh..i'm not on Mel's list, i see how it is

Yea you should have been on my list, best person to watch on tinychat.

Well sadly none of the ss contain a bhuper. which don't show much skills.
  • To the people hating on ]K[illa. :[[
    What you expect him to post? An SS all the way from 09/late '10? GM is dead and full of nabs. e.e..
  • Killa is legit for GR side, I know personally. Way above average in GR. Perhaps his BL isn't as great. But he's a good player, down to earth guy. Gotta respect him.
  • i feel your pain. but i dont really think i would be remembered after being gone for a year

I remember you, still have your xfire im sure :P

Didn't it take you hella long for you to get your account back?
  • 'Chaos wrote:
    Oh;3027368']Killa why do you always post those ss. any GM player will have screenshots like that.
    I didn't post them, the one where i am a butter bar is from 09/10ish. Most of these screenshots are floating around still, and a few have screenshots from gaming with me.
    iDagnasty wrote: »
    he isn't a GM'er
    'Pain wrote:
    [;3027375']He is good.
    but really, posting those SS really isnt necessary.
    Almost all the SS there are low ranks...which doesnt really prove much.
    ^
    Wanna know why? Cause they leave soon as the last round is over for KD not to count against them.
    Well sadly none of the ss contain a bhuper. which don't show much skills.
    There was bhoppers just left so the deaths wouldn't count.
    ALEXisMexi wrote: »
    To the people hating on ]K[illa. :[[
    What you expect him to post? An SS all the way from 09/late '10? GM is dead and full of nabs. e.e..
    Thanks ^^, people will hate. I love my 09/10 ss of me with my butter bar xD... ^True about GM, wanna get kicked play GM lol.
    Killa is legit for GR side, I know personally. Way above average in GR. Perhaps his BL isn't as great. But he's a good player, down to earth guy. Gotta respect him.
    Always will be legit :), i fail at bl i will admit to it. You should come back home ^^.

btw rapid, see why i don't use the forums lol ^^ *Hint*
  • Honestly there are too many to name. I just want to say even thou i troll sometimes, talk ****, or am a huge *******. I respect and enjoy playing with everyone in the GM community. It has and always will be fun playing with you all :). I've been a GMer since i first started playing this game. Back in Sensation when i was a spop armour shovel noob to now where i consider myself decent. I can honestly say i wish you all the best of luck in the CF Community and if you ever want to GM CW for fun I'm in S&M saintVirtue. Hopefully I can help restart the GM mini tourny things every week like Fish did. Well good luck everyone this is *Light_, -envy*, pZ___, saintVirtue signing out for the night.
  • Heyy look its envy.. glad to see your still around bro. TC
  • I know alot of players on that list. From back in 2010 when i played gm alot! was in fallen good clan lots of drama xD good times..
  • Nice to see you still kicking it around Ely :)
    If you mean by "best" good at farming on rookies, then sure. But I wonder if he'd still be as good if he was facing players that weren't fresh from the rookie server. In nearly every one of those screen shots you are showing, it has all the high ranks on one side, and all the low ranks on the other.
  • Frecklez wrote: »
    If you mean by "best" good at farming on rookies, then sure. But I wonder if he'd still be as good if he was facing players that weren't fresh from the rookie server. In nearly every one of those screen shots you are showing, it has all the high ranks on one side, and all the low ranks on the other.

For one thing, Don't judge me. Second of all, Read what i posted. High Ranks leave when their Lose/Die. http://imageshack.us/homepage/?user=bldkilla Nothing else to say.

Respected GM Players:

BLD-BadRasta
    BLD-sR*LIGHT
    D4L
    IGotMojo
    -Raged?
    Rapidfire23
    old_hawk
    Churche
    Talonblaze
    Slinky?
    [G]
    Terkate
    CF1FEMALE
    on.LY
    5thdawg

Many more to list. To all the GM players see you all ingame.
  • ' wrote:
    K[illa;3034022']For one thing, Don't judge me. Second of all, Read what i posted. High Ranks leave when their Lose/Die. http://imageshack.us/homepage/?user=bldkilla
    Nothing else to say.

You're so full of crap lol
  • 'Chaos wrote:
    Oh;3034037']You're so full of crap lol

What ever you say.
  • I would probably say me as in FrozenSyther.

Even when I barely play GM and I am horrid at it, I am one of those people who are feared by my own teammates and get kicked within a few rounds.

Even if it's just cause I am a tiny bit louder then everyone else.