Your favourite GM players and why?

Comments

• 'Chaos wrote:
    Oh;3023183']Surprised you haven't got more mentions man, People are quick to forget huh.

@Altair, I'm going to be on your list soon, you wait >.> At the moment i suck though, but these skills will come back.
    haha ok :D
    i hope i will see that Great Oh? that plays ghost mode and beats my ass :)
  • Too many rave parties danni?

loool. Nah i have a child and responsibilities now, had to quit all that ****. Went off techno too, i'm more alt-rock / indie-pop now. But yeah all the bass probs messed up my hearing a bit, wont be able to pp as good :P

BlindNate wrote: »
    haha ok :D
    i hope i will see that Great Oh? that plays ghost mode and beats my ass :)

Well im not sure about that, I'm sure you're a great player. I played some GR the other day, can still do 30-0s. BL is where i need practice
  • g0nzo wrote: »
    oh? - youtube nuff said. Never played with him but some1 said that he can 2.0 while listening to music

Well, GR is easy, you dont need sound or brain cells to get 2 k/d in most pub games. And my videos are very old lol
  • 'Chaos wrote:
    Oh;3023196']loool. Nah i have a child and responsibilities now, had to quit all that ****. Went off techno too, i'm more alt-rock / indie-pop now. But yeah all the bass probs messed up my hearing a bit, wont be able to pp as good :P
    Hmm just dont become some animal that we just see you start rawring all over rooms,lmao.
  • There are so good gmers out there but i never seen one who is over miles better than me
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    favorite Gm players?
    <insert wall of names and fake information and reasons>

My list looks like yours, but with you instead of me, some people aren't in, but it's just because I don't play with them a lot, and I'll add Samurai_Mo, cuz he's freakin awesome, kinda like Gh0st.
    And I'll add Moujou and -[uK]Marshal, even though the latter doesn't play much these days.
  • Any GM-er who won't QQ/kick me for killing him.
  • Interesting topic, I'd like to share my opinion on my favorite ones as well.

JudgeSim
    Let's be honest here, is there anyone better at GR/BL at the moment? He's the complete package, he can also clutch 1v8 no problem! The best part? He will do it with a knife. Some people don't deserve to have an ego, but make no mistakes; JudgeSim has every right to have one. Also the undisputed King of ZM and HMX. Simply put: he is Legend.

.*_]-Z-[_*.
    You're almost always right to look down on Brazilians in terms of GM skills. That is, until you meet Z. Probably the best BR GM player to ever perform on this stage, and also the classiest one. When he's on top of his game, he's one of the most voracious and unstoppable BL player you'd go against.

-Bback
    I like to think of him as JudgeSim Jr. He's got the talent - perhaps even greater talent - to be considered one of the best as well. Always reliable, always eager to practice and get better. I never won a 1v1 against him, but it was always dramatically close! He's also a really nice guy, a nice guy that will smile while he humiliates you. ;) If Judge is the King of ZM/HMX, -Bback can be considered the Prince.

*Narwhal
    Speaking of nice guys, is there anyone nicer than Tex? I never saw him being angry or annoyed. He's the proof that you can perform at this level while still maintaining a wonderful attitude. It was a privilege getting to know him better when we were both in OBK.

envy-, *Dark_, *Mystic_
    After my first exit from Pan[TH]erS, I found a place I could call home with Invisible, late 2010 to mid 2011. We had so much fun on vent while scrimming, it's only good memories! I thank these people for letting me part of the fun and the great competitiveness we had. Special thank to envy-/*Light for teaching us how to "light trick", it helped me maintaining a sweet 2.46 overall KDR! :D

DriveBoyGoon
    Now that's actually someone I could chill with even in real life. Like Judge said, the guy just doesn't know, nor doesn't care, about holding grudges. He's a good sport and there's definitely a reason why Bad98876 keeps him LT of Pan[TH]erS. He's that trustworthy. Take care, homie !

LT*Leguru
    When everyone's asleep in NA, there are certainly two beast GRs wrecking havoc around. That's Leguru and Dagnasty! It's like a gimme, you just KNOW when there's nothing left to do than go spread chaos in Lab rooms, that Leguru will follow you in this late-night mayhem! I hope we keep having fun together against the hordes of unbelievers lol

GhosterF, Rakesh, WhoisamI, SnowFlake
    NunsWithGuns would have never NunsWithGuns without these guys. When I first joined after leaving retirement in OBK clan, I didn't think we were that good. Months later, I actually wonder if we would beat every other GM team/clan that existed in CF's short lifespan. People might have called us trolls, but they have no idea how fun it was to be part of this team. Who knows? Maybe MOTG 3 will see us back to win the crown this time? (given it vastly improves on MOTG 2)

Mel?
    Sorry to offend, but I often consider young women too soft or too emotional to lead primetime GM clans. Well not the case with Mel, she knows how to be firm - but fair. She deserves all the respect and the caring of her members, and outside people. We always have some really unique conversations too xD

ohyouknow
    Being leader for so long only brings more respect from the community, especially when said-leader is a really cool guy, even though you know not to mess around with him. He's the reason I always respected Stalkers. I wish him the best of luck with his footballing career too !

OVRIRA
    Would FoE still be around without his long-time running leader? The reason I like Mr Shadi is not simply because he makes me feel younger, but also because he's such a fun-loving guy! You ain't feeling too good? Go see OVI! He will certainly cheer you up again!

Slinky?
    I thought no one on the GM scene could compete with me for best weapon selection. Well, until I knew about Slinky? ! Widely known for his captivating contests in Off-Topic, he's also considered a pretty solid GM'er, one I have fun playing with. Just keep one thing in mind, Slinks, I will always have more guns than you ;)

supDawg?
    The longest I can remember, Sunny is probably the first BL player to really cause me some headaches. I like to call him itey still, cuz that was his ign waaayy back then. Unique personality, there's really no one like supDawg?. He has a very original sense of humor and is a master of the satire. One thing for sure though, you guys might dream about dating that next asian supermodel, but only guy really has a chance: this unique Persian boy!

*Sun
    When I think about Shield, I think of one of the most talented BL I was lucky to witness. The guy could move around effortlessly and clutch every damn round ! Not only that, he also had a tremendous good shot in SnD, and could carry every game. Pan[TH]erS' vent isn't known to have a lot of activity, but when *Sun got on we all knew the fun was about to start. I hope to see more of him soon, he's missed by a lot of people.

Bad98876, SLM, ChingRoarZ
    You have to give credit to these guys, they elevated the bar at which GM clans are judged, both for competitiveness and durability. Leading a clan can become tedious and pretty frustrating at times, but Pan[TH]erS is still around and still considered one of the strongest - if not the strongest - GM clan ever.

Rex
    And you thought MODs couldn't play? Even though Rex wouldn't often try too hard, he was still a fair challenge for most of the people in our rooms. I don't see him online too often nowadays, but I remember all the great games we had. Truly someone I look forward to see login in once again.

*Sugoi
    Never to be underestimated, a strong competitor under pressure. If the round would end up being me vs him, you could just grab some popcorn and watch ! I think he is a right fit for Contagion and I hope to keep playing with him for a long time.

Fabian?
    Probably the sexiest voice ever heard on any vent - yes, sexier than mine. Fabian has to go down as my favorite Colombian of all-time. I'll be sure to stop by and meet him if I ever return to Colombia one day! Very well-spoken and very mature, I wish him the best and hope he comes back to CF one day.

SuperPickle
    Probably one of the funniest guy to ever play GM, listening to his amazing stories is captivating and totally hilarious at times. I just hope the shadow people won't catch up with him anytime soon! I think it's a real tragedy to not having him on my friend's list.

Honorable Mentions
    Danny, Ferishot, RustyRex, Ozman, Bao?, BadRasta, Whiz, Jeremy, Last Angel, Reappy, shellz, [N]ight, Luke?, 5thdawg, Pekeno, FunAngel, Misslauren, Shocker, josh pones, Habashiba, DaFlip, cobrahh, pinetree, RichardMHz, WickedWidow, Que?, Piero, Yung Moula, OneDurFull, Serenity (loll Amy), Eternity, sorrybyebye, iPeek, Talonblaze, RapidFire, Danni, Pollo, Momo, Worstinbed (lol), the genius guys, Nysm1, IChrome, Ginny, [G].

As for the rest, as we all know... simply baddies <3

EDIT: Adding Coon, Vickey, iGetPwnedAtGM, Terkate, A, Dan? and Depado to Honorable Mentions.
  • Lets be honest,

You all love to VS Mr_Six :)
  • 'Chaos wrote:
    Oh;3023196']loool. Nah i have a child and responsibilities now, had to quit all that ****. Went off techno too, i'm more alt-rock / indie-pop now. But yeah all the bass probs messed up my hearing a bit, wont be able to pp as good :P

Haha I feel ya..

Oh and I forgot to mention Slinky,
    the new guy in the ghost mode scene, never knew he could learn that quick and be that good that quick.
    I remember his baddie days back in Hell.. Lol, damn he's gotten good.
  • iDagnasty wrote: »
    Interesting topic, I'd like to share my opinion on my favorite ones as well.

JudgeSim
    Let's be honest here, is there anyone better at GR/BL at the moment? He's the complete package, he can also clutch 1v8 no problem! The best part? He will do it with a knife. Some people don't deserve to have an ego, but make no mistakes; JudgeSim has every right to have one. Also the undisputed King of ZM and HMX. Simply put: he is Legend.

.*_]-Z-[_*.
    You're almost always right to look down on Brazilians in terms of GM skills. That is, until you meet Z. Probably the best BR GM player to ever perform on this stage, and also the classiest one. When he's on top of his game, he's one of the most voracious and unstoppable BL player you'd go against.

-Bback
    I like to think of him as JudgeSim Jr. He's got the talent - perhaps even greater talent - to be considered one of the best as well. Always reliable, always eager to practice and get better. I never won a 1v1 against him, but it was always dramatically close! He's also a really nice guy, a nice guy that will smile while he humiliates you. ;) If Judge is the King of ZM/HMX, -Bback can be considered the Prince.

*Narwhal
    Speaking of nice guys, is there anyone nicer than Tex? I never saw him being angry or annoyed. He's the proof that you can perform at this level while still maintaining a wonderful attitude. It was a privilege getting to know him better when we were both in OBK.

envy-, *Dark_, *Mystic_
    After my first exit from Pan[TH]erS, I found a place I could call home with Invisible, late 2010 to mid 2011. We had so much fun on vent while scrimming, it's only good memories! I thank these people for letting me part of the fun and the great competitiveness we had. Special thank to envy-/*Light for teaching us how to "light trick", it helped me maintaining a sweet 2.46 overall KDR! :D

DriveBoyGoon
    Now that's actually someone I could chill with even in real life. Like Judge said, the guy just doesn't know, nor doesn't care, about holding grudges. He's a good sport and there's definitely a reason why Bad98876 keeps him LT of Pan[TH]erS. He's that trustworthy. Take care, homie !

LT*Leguru
    When everyone's asleep in NA, there are certainly two beast GRs wrecking havoc around. That's Leguru and Dagnasty! It's like a gimme, you just KNOW when there's nothing left to do than go spread chaos in Lab rooms, that Leguru will follow you in this late-night mayhem! I hope we keep having fun together against the hordes of unbelievers lol

GhosterF, Rakesh, WhoisamI, SnowFlake
    NunsWithGuns would have never NunsWithGuns without these guys. When I first joined after leaving retirement in OBK clan, I didn't think we were that good. Months later, I actually wonder if we would beat every other GM team/clan that existed in CF's short lifespan. People might have called us trolls, but they have no idea how fun it was to be part of this team. Who knows? Maybe MOTG 3 will see us back to win the crown this time? (given it vastly improves on MOTG 2)

Mel?
    Sorry to offend, but I often consider young women too soft or too emotional to lead primetime GM clans. Well not the case with Mel, she knows how to be firm - but fair. She deserves all the respect and the caring of her members, and outside people. We always have some really unique conversations too xD

ohyouknow
    Being leader for so long only brings more respect from the community, especially when said-leader is a really cool guy, even though you know not to mess around with him. He's the reason I always respected Stalkers. I wish him the best of luck with his footballing career too !

OVRIRA
    Would FoE still be around without his long-time running leader? The reason I like Mr Shadi is not simply because he makes me feel younger, but also because he's such a fun-loving guy! You ain't feeling too good? Go see OVI! He will certainly cheer you up again!

Slinky?
    I thought no one on the GM scene could compete with me for best weapon selection. Well, until I knew about Slinky? ! Widely known for his captivating contests in Off-Topic, he's also considered a pretty solid GM'er, one I have fun playing with. Just keep one thing in mind, Slinks, I will always have more guns than you ;)

supDawg?
    The longest I can remember, Sunny is probably the first BL player to really cause me some headaches. I like to call him itey still, cuz that was his ign waaayy back then. Unique personality, there's really no one like supDawg?. He has a very original sense of humor and is a master of the satire. One thing for sure though, you guys might dream about dating that next asian supermodel, but only guy really has a chance: this unique Persian boy!

*Sun
    When I think about Shield, I think of one of the most talented BL I was lucky to witness. The guy could move around effortlessly and clutch every damn round ! Not only that, he also had a tremendous good shot in SnD, and could carry every game. Pan[TH]erS' vent isn't known to have a lot of activity, but when *Sun got on we all knew the fun was about to start. I hope to see more of him soon, he's missed by a lot of people.

Bad98876, SLM, ChingRoarZ
    You have to give credit to these guys, they elevated the bar at which GM clans are judged, both for competitiveness and durability. Leading a clan can become tedious and pretty frustrating at times, but Pan[TH]erS is still around and still considered one of the strongest - if not the strongest - GM clan ever.

Rex
    And you thought MODs couldn't play? Even though Rex wouldn't often try too hard, he was still a fair challenge for most of the people in our rooms. I don't see him online too often nowadays, but I remember all the great games we had. Truly someone I look forward to see login in once again.

*Sugoi
    Never to be underestimated, a strong competitor under pressure. If the round would end up being me vs him, you could just grab some popcorn and watch ! I think he is a right fit for Contagion and I hope to keep playing with him for a long time.

Fabian?
    Probably the sexiest voice ever heard on any vent - yes, sexier than mine. Fabian has to go down as my favorite Colombian of all-time. I'll be sure to stop by and meet him if I ever return to Colombia one day! Very well-spoken and very mature, I wish him the best and hope he comes back to CF one day.

SuperPickle
    Probably one of the funniest guy to ever play GM, listening to his amazing stories is captivating and totally hilarious at times. I just hope the shadow people won't catch up with him anytime soon! I think it's a real tragedy to not having him on my friend's list.

Honorable Mentions
    Danny, Ferishot, RustyRex, Ozman, Bao?, BadRasta, Whiz, Jeremy, Last Angel, Reappy, shellz, [N]ight, Luke?, 5thdawg, Pekeno, FunAngel, Misslauren, Shocker, josh pones, Habashiba, DaFlip, cobrahh, pinetree, RichardMHz, WickedWidow, Que?, Piero, Yung Moula, OneDurFull, Serenity (loll Amy), Eternity, sorrybyebye, iPeek, Talonblaze, RapidFire, Danni, Pollo, Momo, Worstinbed (lol), the genius guys, Nysm1, IChrome, Ginny, [G].

As for the rest, as we all know... simply baddies <3

Took you a single night to forgot about me :'(
  • Some great names here its truly an honor to play for GM with this community! Keep on ghosting peeps.
  • Took you a single night to forgot about me :'(

No one likes black people. ^_^
  • No one likes black people. ^_^

aff porra.
  • I Liked the whole entropy clan it was fun clanwaring with them it was also fun Pubbing it up with them.
    I also remembered some people back in sensation...good times good times
  • 'Pain wrote:
    [;3022688'] RapidFire23 - Great player, hes BL may be average, but his PP is beyond me. Love this guy, missed the days when we used to chat on xfire with optii.
    Lawl, my bl is getting better. (it's returning a bit.)
    As for my GR well...it's just horrible lol. :p
    I miss those days too, plus it's Opti's birthday, give him a shout out bro. :)
  • JudgeSims wrote: »

Mel? - very nice person. questionable taste of music. worthy draw my thing opponent.

You forgot to mention she my wife tooo Hawt nice try kid
  • If you've ever played GM in uk4 you would know about BloodClout from HnS
    Also pretty much the entire OG clan was great last time i played
  • LTpickles wrote: »
    If you've ever played GM in uk4 you would know about BloodClout from HnS
    Also pretty much the entire OG clan was great last time i played
    You mean BloodClart? Yeah he's pretty cool.
  • You mean BloodClart? Yeah he's pretty cool.

Rofl , i havent played gm in so long i frogot the name of one of my best mates xD
    Failure
    He's a menace with his massive jackhammer TROOLOLOLOLOOO
  • Dagnasty hahaha
    Yeah, that's my choice.
  • Haha I feel ya..

Oh and I forgot to mention Slinky,
    the new guy in the ghost mode scene, never knew he could learn that quick and be that good that quick.
    I remember his baddie days back in Hell.. Lol, damn he's gotten good.

I taught him. Nice try to that. (;

If only he was still here to prove it, ginger went to the Navy.. Now I get to have his account till then ^^ (Over 1.5 years pl0x)?

Incredible list, I will post mine tomorrow, don't have THAT much time to write EVERYONE (Mainly those I can remember)
  • I am on none of these lists. All of you can go **** yourselves.
  • NotMario wrote: »
    I am on none of these lists. All of you can go **** yourselves.

i feel your pain. but i dont really think i would be remembered after being gone for a year
  • i feel your pain. but i dont really think i would be remembered after being gone for a year

I still remember you. You used to be a beast GMer until you came back when [D]ark was renamed to Hell. You sucked last time i saw you. But that was 6 months ago.
  • NotMario wrote: »
    I still remember you. You used to be a beast GMer until you came back when [D]ark was renamed to Hell. You sucked last time i saw you. But that was 6 months ago.

it was not me XD i have not played for a good year and a half
  • it was not me XD i have not played for a good year and a half

Ah well, bring your monster skills back to the GM scene. It is in need of them.
    sexypollo wrote: »

You forgot me! WE GO WAY BACK! You especially can go **** yourself!
  • SexyPollo wrote: »
    Random,Blackninja - still love the way they play bl, since they lack the use of low noise-down items in gm.
    <3 someone remembers the days when i was poor and didn't use bdown

edit: if i'm not on your list you can go die in a hole

• if i'm not on your list you can go die in a hole

Thank you!