Mod Applicant Support!

Comments

• BlindNate wrote: »
    Why do you people argue here.This is Mod applicant support.It doesnt matter who wins or lose.It matters that people post here only those who support.But from my side i'm guessing you are all "hungry" for being a mod.I dont care at all.If they accept me for mod,it will be my honor to do that job.If not,good game.There is allways next year.You should all take chill pill and start to help community instead argue.

Nate, Y U always say right things? ;)
  • hmmm

not alot of competition. guess i should apply.

Who want's to be in charge of my campaign?
  • doopfght wrote: »
    hmmm

wait campaign?That means that if i help you i get money?How much you pay? :O
  • doopfght wrote: »
    hmmm

Pony2012
    Why do you people argue here.This is Mod applicant support.It doesnt matter who wins or lose.It matters that people post here only those who support.But from my side i'm guessing you are all "hungry" for being a mod.I dont care at all.If they accept me for mod,it will be my honor to do that job.If not,good game.There is allways next year.You should all take chill pill and start to help community instead argue.
    Indeed you have a point in a way.

To my Fellow CF friend,
    Especially it's HI opinion of who are he's applicant & meet their requirements. If someone win then let's show our gratitude & congrats our new fellow MOD. No need to argue who won or who didn't, Instead you guy's should be happy that a new MOD is on board on duty ready to make all our CrossFire community a Awesome place. Look as for me, i work In Game (IG) & Off Game Helping people, new member to CF & those who speak spanish (in which i do speak) & many more. SO they can feel Happy & comfortable being in our community. As well as catching those who don't respect our rules & many more. Point is im not a MOD,, but i indeed sure LOVE to help everyone as much as i can :D

Sincerely
  • DynoDragon wrote: »
    Indeed you have a point in a way.

To my Fellow CF friend,
    Especially it's HI opinion of who are he's applicant & meet their requirements. If someone win then let's show our gratitude & congrats our new fellow MOD. No need to argue who won or who didn't, Instead you guy's should be happy that a new MOD is on board on duty ready to make all our CrossFire community a Awesome place. Look as for me, i work In Game (IG) & Off Game Helping people, new member to CF & those who speak spanish (in which i do speak) & many more. SO they can feel Happy & comfortable being in our community. As well as catching those who don't respect our rules & many more. Point is im not a MOD,, but i indeed sure LOVE to help everyone as much as i can :D

Sincerely
    On that we can agree on.
    People should here post chilling things or who they support.
    Because i hate when someone argue who will be next moderator or claim it by himself that he will be next mod.
    To be a moderator you must be active(not 24/7),funny,helpfull,loved by people and community and most important: Mature.
    Who ever read this,he would be like: omg i must be a new moderator.
    Let me get to straight.Moderator is not easy job,i was 3 years on private forums moderator and we had community over 6000 people.Some people did respect the rules.Some of them didnt.I was infracting people for cursing,posting nudity website,insulting,trolling,posting stupidity (like i'm admin of this forums or moderator).Which it was an easy job.You must know that here is over 1 million "lost" souls(i would say that because i was using that frase when i was moderator) and someone could break the rule.You never know that someone like me or you or maybe your friend can snap and talk something like that.
    So remember if you get moderator status,you must know that you cant forgive to no one.Even if your best friend insults someone and he just say: oh i have moderator on my side so i'm above the law and he will protect me.You cant think: oh hes my friend and i cant infract/ban him,he would hate me because i did that.
    wait campaign?That means that if i help you i get money?How much you pay? :O

I think that means you have to pay.
  • LikeASir wrote: »
    I think that means you have to pay.
    No thx then.I would rather buy Charlie Sheen drug then pay to someone over campaign which i dont get anything.
    On that we can agree on.
    People should here post chilling things or who they support.
    Because i hate when someone argue who will be next moderator or claim it by himself that he will be next mod.
    To be a moderator you must be active(not 24/7),funny,helpfull,loved by people and community and most important: Mature.
    Who ever read this,he would be like: omg i must be a new moderator.
    Let me get to straight.Moderator is not easy job,i was 3 years on private forums moderator and we had community over 6000 people.Some people did respect the rules.Some of them didnt.I was infracting people for cursing,posting nudity website,insulting,trolling,posting stupidity (like i'm admin of this forums or moderator).Which it was an easy job.You must know that here is over 1 million "lost" souls(i would say that because i was using that frase when i was moderator) and someone could break the rule.You never know that someone like me or you or maybe your friend can snap and talk something like that.
    So remember if you get moderator status,you must know that you cant forgive to no one.Even if your best friend insults someone and he just say: oh i have moderator on my side so i'm above the law and he will protect me.You cant think: oh hes my friend and i cant infract/ban him,he would hate me because i did that.
    Yes Indeed you are correct. & i do have Moderation experience & yes truly correct. So my fellow CF Friends you read our statement & you have inserted our message of point to your knowledge of mind :)

Sincerely
  • I just think it's funny how it seems like most of the people that use the forums are applying xD
  • GodsGunman wrote: »
    I just think it's funny how it seems like most of the people that use the forums are applying xD
    Does it really matter?People have they rights to share exp if they was moderators on forums other then z8games.If you didnt know that is called freedom.
    People have they rights to apply for moderator status.If you see if there is forbidden to do that pls share that information with us.
    Until then be yourself.
    Does it really matter?People have they rights to share exp if they was moderators on forums other then z8games.If you didnt know that is called freedom.
    People have they rights to apply for moderator status.If you see if there is forbidden to do that pls share that information with us.
    Until then be yourself.

You have issues.
    You have issues.
    Maybe i do have it.Hard to tell? O.o
  • There is a difference between arguing and debating, Nate. So take your own advise and chill a little.
  • Frecklez wrote: »
    There is a difference between arguing and debating, Nate. So take your own advise and chill a little.
    I do i talk relax.But Gods just posting that people are stupid that they still apply for moderators.
    Gods,sry but i must disapoint you,but with that state you will never be a moderator.
  • Danboard wrote: »
    No one here is superior to anyone.. get off your imaginary throne.

^^ dont know why people act like if they know everything.. quite disappointing..
    Support the one u like.. but dont judge/bash others :o
  • Danboard wrote: »
    ^^ dont know why people act like if they know everything.. quite disappointing..
    Support the one u like.. but dont judge/bash others :o

Agreed this is turning is to a nitpickfest :eek: and all this petty bickering....suppose to just support your favs
    I just think it's funny how it seems like most of the people that use the forums are applying xD

What's actually funny is to see how people self-promote themselves in in this thread, while we either never heard of them or we're already well-aware about their usual attitude.

I've witnessed a rise in mini-modding since the announcement was made xD

Oh and Gods, I wasn't pointing fingers at you.
  • iDagnasty wrote: »

LMAO,
    dont be so MEAN on him :D
  • '9 wrote:
    JOKER[;2949608']LMAO,
    dont be so MEAN on him :D
    you misread it... He said "wasnt pointing fingers at him" That means he's NOT. Slow down when you read.
  • you misread it... He said "wasnt pointing fingers at him" That means he's NOT. Slow down when you read.

Didnt u notice i only quoted this phrase :p
    i think i know what he mean from that phrase :D
  • '9 wrote:
    JOKER[;2949617']Didnt u notice i only quoted this phrase :p
    i think i know what he mean from that phrase :D

Nah, nah, nah.

If that were my intention, I just wouldn't have added that last line.
    Nah, nah, nah.

If that were my intention, I just wouldn't have added that last line.

Taking back my words.
  • I have a question: Does the behavior in-game also count for MODS applicants?

@Lolli: You said Danah and you support a lot Z8 by buying zp. Does that mean she really doesn't work for anycompany relating to the game, or that she doesn't have any contacts??

Can't believe she applied!!
    What's actually funny is to see how people self-promote themselves in in this thread, while we either never heard of them or we're already well-aware about their usual attitude.

I've witnessed a rise in mini-modding since the announcement was made xD

That raises the question; who were you pointing fingers at then?
    Bon_c wrote: »
    @Lolli: You said Danah and you support a lot Z8 by buying zp. Does that mean she really doesn't work for anycompany relating to the game, or that she doesn't have any contacts??

Can't believe she applied!!
    I don't pry that deep into other people's business. So I wouldn't know.
  • Oh no worries, I just thought you knew her better than anyone.

Anyway when will we know who's the new MOD?
  • Bon_c wrote: »
    Oh no worries, I just thought you knew her better than anyone.
    Knowing her better doesn't mean I know everything, or that I will share everything I know. Some things I am told in confidence, and are not meant as public knowledge.
  • Frecklez wrote: »
    Knowing her better doesn't mean I know everything, or that I will share everything I know. Some things I am told in confidence, and are not meant as public knowledge.

I wasn't expecting less from a future mod :)