Purgatory. Recruiting

Comments

• Gun i didnt think you were that dumb? It is obvious he is trolling on Purg. But if you think its not then lets see what happens when ppl come on ur thread and does the same thing. i will be watching.

Sorry Purgatory!!!!!
    BUMP BUMP
  • HUGGYB34R wrote: »
    Ok then but its kinda obvious to me.Tried the right way so if it pops up again all bets are off on my part.
    FeistyKat wrote: »
    Gun i didnt think you were that dumb? It is obvious he is trolling on Purg. But if you think its not then lets see what happens when ppl come on ur thread and does the same thing. i will be watching.

Sorry Purgatory!!!!!
    BUMP BUMP

Please explain to me how a screenshot that proves he wasn't using bdown is in any way trolling? I'm genuinely interested in your views.
  • It's more then those few posts if you care to read on after that. But honestly I'm not gonna dwell on it no longer. Only will give back what comes my way. If nothing comes then nothing will be what it all is in the end.
  • This is my last statement then I'm done.

God has no clue about his little girl beast. Maybe you should ask mod9 how many posts have been deleted from this thread. I believe he also received an infraction for his lewd comments toward myself and Kim.

Yagnasty just thinks he's da bomb and is nothing but a pot stirrer and a punk kid.

Jelly is mad cause he got caught being a poser stealing our clan rules and starting a clan that we said would fail in a week. When proven true had to rage in disbelief.

Beast is everything that has been said by hostile. Raged outta there like a true child.

Well congratulations, you all wanted me out of purgatory and you will all probably get your wish.

You little girls made a clan leader uncomfortable with me and my personality. I hope you kiddies are happy with your results. You all came into a clan thread used to PROMOTE a clan and you kids have done nothing but degrade them for 1 person.

I wish you all the fruit you can eat from those trees you have planted. I'll bring the barf bags.
    It's more then those few posts if you care to read on after that. But honestly I'm not gonna dwell on it no longer. Only will give back what comes my way. If nothing comes then nothing will be what it all is in the end.

I read everything from the last 10 pages.

I said he didn't troll. You then quoted 2 things he said, 1 was the screenshot which was not trolling whatsoever, the other was the "hah, 4 people got kicked", which was next to nothing.

You seem to be blowing this way out of proportion based on the evidence that I've seen so far.
  • Hope it dont come to that over a kid who did nothing but rage and cry for 2 years with us.I apologize for even getting into any of this on your clans thread but didnt like the way friends were being targeted by the bottom barrel trolls that occupy these forums.W/e happens in the end gl to all cept the ego maniacs who pretend they have any right to pass judgement on others.
  • MothaFr wrote: »
    This is my last statement then I'm done.

God has no clue about his little girl beast. Maybe you should ask mod9 how many posts have been deleted from this thread. I believe he also received an infraction for his lewd comments toward myself and Kim.

Yagnasty just thinks he's da bomb and is nothing but a pot stirrer and a punk kid.

Jelly is mad cause he got caught being a poser stealing our clan rules and starting a clan that we said would fail in a week. When proven true had to rage in disbelief.

Beast is everything that has been said by hostile. Raged outta there like a true child.

Well congratulations, you all wanted me out of purgatory and you will all probably get your wish.

You little girls made a clan leader uncomfortable with me and my personality. I hope you kiddies are happy with your results. You all came into a clan thread used to PROMOTE a clan and you kids have done nothing but degrade them for 1 person.

I wish you all the fruit you can eat from those trees you have planted. I'll bring the barf bags.

Got ninja'd, sorry for the double post.

MothaFr wrote: »
    It's funny how easy it is to throw you kiddie into a rage. Ever think some of us may do this on purpose?

^This proves you're just a common troll. You give your clan a bad name, and I'm willing to guess you're the cause of all of this.
  • GodsGunman wrote: »
    I read everything from the last 10 pages.

I said he didn't troll. You then quoted 2 things he said, 1 was the screenshot which was not trolling whatsoever, the other was the "hah, 4 people got kicked", which was next to nothing.

You seem to be blowing this way out of proportion based on the evidence that I've seen so far.

Get off your imaginary throne. You aint no better then anyone here so take it for what its worth. Come at me and I'll play the silly games. GG sir
    Get off your imaginary throne. You aint no better then anyone here so take it for what its worth. Come at me and I'll play the silly games. GG sir

Insults now? Nice. Just saying my perspective. You wanted me to do something about beast, I'm explaining why I can't.
    Insults now? Nice. Just saying my perspective. You wanted me to do something about beast, I'm explaining why I can't.

No insults cuz I frankly dont need em. Just saying dont think your talkn down to me. I can take care of the kid if he comes. I got 2 years of trolling to use if he wants. Gl to all involved. But like I said ,if it was your thread some1 did that too you be making threads demanding to speak with a mod or saidan ,again, like your royalty here.
    No insults cuz I frankly dont need em. Just saying dont think your talkn down to me. I can take care of the kid if he comes. I got 2 years of trolling to use if he wants. Gl to all involved. But like I said ,if it was your thread some1 did that too you be making threads demanding to speak with a mod or saidan ,again, like your royalty here.

You still have yet to show him doing any real trolling. Just because he used to troll does not mean he's still doing it. He's in my clan now, and he knows the consequences of trolling here. So far he's done a fairly good job representing from what I've seen.

Trolling implies he started it. If someone from your clan starts insulting him and he retaliates, he's not the one trolling. I'm guessing the TW guy started all of this.
    You still have yet to show him doing any real trolling. Just because he used to troll does not mean he's still doing it. He's in my clan now, and he knows the consequences of trolling here. So far he's done a fairly good job representing from what I've seen.

Trolling implies he started it. If someone from your clan starts insulting him and he retaliates, he's not the one trolling. I'm guessing the TW guy started all of this.

Do what you feel is best as I will.If you read it you'd see he chose to come here. No one called him out til he posted bs but is what it is.Really Im gonna let this be out of respect for all invoilved. Not my thread to be destroying.
    Do what you feel is best as I will.If you read it you'd see he chose to come here. No one called him out til he posted bs but is what it is.Really Im gonna let this be out of respect for all invoilved. Not my thread to be destroying.

All he did was post the screenshot. After that he replied to some insults made about him, whilst barely insulting whatsoever.
    All he did was post the screenshot. After that he replied to some insults made about him, whilst barely insulting whatsoever.

Everyone in this should be giving this a rest .No need in any other clans,including mines, to be arguing or trolling other threads as its disrespectful and low.In fact I thought I saw you post the same similar message to some1 else the other day?Done and over on my part once again. Anything else pm me. Im not gonna continue this on Purg or anyone elses thread.
  • MothaFr wrote: »

*sigh, I've got something to say about this.
    lol, "stealing our clan rules" lmfao, which part? please tell me.

Purgatory's Intro was my idea, did i take the credit for it? no.

Yes it failed, so what?

You just stated yourself with the last statement, nice.

well I'm out.
  • @GodsGunman Why don't you drop it already protecting 1P won't help. I tried becoming friends with 1P and he continues (: goes to show how he really is.

TW will not leave our clan or be demoted or be kicked at all because you people decide to troll and flame our thread.

@...uJealous? You only point out the Intro? You copied our rules. Which I have no problem with. Makes us look like your role model clan (:

Its sad some of you trolls attacking TW instead of worrying about your own little life.

Grow up and stop flaming/trolling/etc. our thread. Next troll/flame/etc. I see, I will ask a Mod to delete them and you will probably end up getting an infraction if you continue.
  • Morning bump. Still recruiting. Age limit will be changed to 16+.
  • Sorry for my part in all this too. Shouldn't have dealt with them on your own thread.Good to see that that cra.p wont discourage you guys.
    ^^ Gl once again.
  • iiKym wrote: »
    Morning bump. Still recruiting. Age limit will be changed to 16+.

Bump for Purgatory. Great clan to play with. we always have fun with them.
    awww 16? that means i cant join ;)
  • GL and so glad i read the P.S were not religious :)
    my friends in that clan so it must e good :p
    uping the limit by 1 year aint much up it to 18 for maximum effect.
    actually dont cause black be kicked :|
  • can we join if we don't have honorable soldier ribbon because we got caught cheating but we use the excuse paypal charge back?
  • Morning bump, still recruiting <3 90 members.
  • Morning ^.^

Shoutout to Maniac45 my long live pal, Good luck :)
  • iiKym wrote: »
    Morning bump, still recruiting <3 90 members.

Quite a few good/chill people in this clan. *grabs dictionary*
  • Jaaaaaaaay wrote: »
    Quite a few good/chill people in this clan. *grabs dictionary*

Thanks =3 Still recruiting, looking for some more active members with vent to come have a good time ^^' Made a few people rage today in a scrim, love when they just keep saying 1v1 as if they have something to prove
  • Thanks =3 Still recruiting, looking for some more active members with vent to come have a good time ^^' Made a few people rage today in a scrim, love when they just keep saying 1v1 as if they have something to prove

mark, that remark was for you ^. You should stop by my vent to say hi to soda and me
  • Jaaaaaaaay wrote: »
    mark, that remark was for you ^. You should stop by my vent to say hi to soda and me

:O Now don't I feel special <3 I'll come by after this weekends over, working a lot.
This discussion has been closed.