Purgatory. Recruiting

Comments

• This is a recruitment thread for a clan. If you can't handle that and feel you have to rage you better keep your p's and q's within forum rules or you're inbox will be full of infractions!

We're tired of kids coming in this legit thread and thrashing will all their kiddie might!

Troll more and your clan recruitment threads may be under some heavy fire you won't be able to hold off on!

Try Me PUNK!
  • If you are leaving the Clan, may you please leave a reason onto why you are leaving in the Clan Messages. If you wish not to share why. It is fine, we just wish to know why so we can change the Clan for the better :) You are welcomed to join back with reason, but remember you only have ONE chance. Thank you for reading this.
  • Had to double post, wouldn't let me type normally for some reason..

OT: Think of it as a form of feedback.
  • NotBeast wrote: »
    Had to double post, wouldn't let me type normally for some reason..

OT: Think of it as a form of feedback.

Like I told your g/f jelly, build a bridge and get over it!
  • This is a legit thread? Possibly...

All though I'm sure everyone gets the point, Purgatory is recruiting. No need to bump or constantly repost the same sentence over and over, you guys are set. No need to bump this thread anymore. If people want to join, they'll look at the title, first post and some more. Then go to your clan page. That's all. Just an advice.
  • HzG_Rapid wrote: »
    This is a legit thread? Possibly...

All though I'm sure everyone gets the point, Purgatory is recruiting. No need to bump or constantly repost the same sentence over and over, you guys are set. No need to bump this thread anymore. If people want to join, they'll look at the title, first post and some more. Then go to your clan page. That's all. Just an advice.

Is it that big of a deal to you? Ever think the more posts the more often this thread is on top.

More exposure = more applicants

Thanks for your concern though! ; )
  • MothaFr wrote: »
    Is it that big of a deal to you? Ever think the more posts the more often this thread is on top.

More exposure = more applicants

Thanks for your concern though! ; )
    That's the thing, I'm sure people aren't blind when in the forums, they shall see the number of posts and views, instant credidentials. Plus I'm certain people know this clan fairly well. It's rather annoying seeing 100's of copies of "still recruiting" posts. I get you're trying to recruit, but near 100 members, no logical and senseful reason of posting that sentence any further. If this was in it's early stages perhaps it be more acceptable for those types of posts.

Your welcome. Afterall I'm nuetrul with Purgatory, unless otherwise.
    That's the thing, I'm sure people aren't blind when in the forums, they shall see the number of posts and views, instant credidentials. Plus I'm certain people know this clan fairly well. It's rather annoying seeing 100's of copies of "still recruiting" posts. I get you're trying to recruit, but near 100 members, no logical and senseful reason of posting that sentence any further. If this was in it's early stages perhaps it be more acceptable for those types of posts.

Your welcome. Afterall I'm nuetrul with Purgatory, unless otherwise.

But, do you not understand how many of our members are in this clan because of these constant posts? This is called "effective communication lines" and keeps this clan full/active/rank sufficient.

For these reasons this will continue. Funniest part is your buddy and his new little toadies keep this thread very active and require minimal attention from us for activity.
    But, do you not understand how many of our members are in this clan because of these constant posts? This is called "effective communication lines" and keeps this clan full/active/rank sufficient.

For these reasons this will continue. Funniest part is your buddy and his new little toadies keep this thread very active and require minimal attention from us for activity.
    Not because of the post count itself, it's because of the reputation, and the creditdentials. Like I said, people aren't blind. They obviously see the mass members in your clan, making them instantly think it's a joinable clan, hence near 100 members. Not cause of "endless" repeatable posts stating the same thing. The clan keeps sufficient cause of it's "on paper" reputation.

I'm not part of that discussion, it's their situation involving you. I had my situation with you and this clan already dealt with. As to why, I'm suggesting an advice not to repeat useless junk over and over, and if you continue, go ahead spam this thread as it always has long been. It's your clan thread anyways. shrug.gif
  • It's funny, some of you people said you were going to drop it. Yet you come back and criticize us more, or leave "suggestions." I think we get the point. So why don't you guys drop the flames and etc. PM each other. This thread is a Recruitment Thread, not a freaking place where you argue. Rapid, I respect you, so I really expect you to stop posting on here if it does not have to do with Recruiting. Go PM TW, not argue on here. So EVERYONE be adults and drop it. Get back on topic, we are recruiting, not asking for "suggestions" or flames or harassment or etc. Got a problem with us? PM the member you have a problem with, if someone posts another "suggestion" or a "I'm just saying....." and does not have to do with Recruiting! I will ask a Mod to delete the stupid posts.

Once again, EVERYONE DROP IT AND GET BACK ON TOPIC!

We are still recruiting.

P.S. Please grow up already.
    Not because of the post count itself, it's because of the reputation, and the creditdentials. Like I said, people aren't blind. They obviously see the mass members in your clan, making them instantly think it's a joinable clan, hence near 100 members. Not cause of "endless" repeatable posts stating the same thing. The clan keeps sufficient cause of it's "on paper" reputation.

I'm not part of that discussion, it's their situation involving you. I had my situation with you and this clan already dealt with. As to why, I'm suggesting an advice not to repeat useless junk over and over, and if you continue, go ahead spam this thread as it always has long been. It's your clan thread anyways. shrug.gif

Well, in this instance we shall agree to disagree. I see nothing wrong with a clan leader promoting her clan using a thread category designed to do such as they wish.

Only suggestion I can make to ease your suffering is to ignore this clans thread and let the pieces fall where they may!
    Well, in this instance we shall agree to disagree. I see nothing wrong with a clan leader promoting her clan using a thread category designed to do such as they wish.

Only suggestion I can make to ease your suffering is to ignore this clans thread and let the pieces fall where they may!

TW, please drop it already. We are not going to continue replying to these people.

Good Night everyone.
  • iiKym wrote: »
    It's funny, some of you people said you were going to drop it. Yet you come back and criticize us more, or leave "suggestions." I think we get the point. So why don't you guys drop the flames and etc. PM each other. This thread is a Recruitment Thread, not a freaking place where you argue. Rapid, I respect you, so I really expect you to stop posting on here if it does not have to do with Recruiting. Go PM TW, not argue on here. So EVERYONE be adults and drop it. Get back on topic, we are recruiting, not asking for "suggestions" or flames or harassment or etc. Got a problem with us? PM the member you have a problem with, if someone posts another "suggestion" or a "I'm just saying....." and does not have to do with Recruiting! I will ask a Mod to delete the stupid posts.

Once again, EVERYONE DROP IT AND GET BACK ON TOPIC!

We are still recruiting.

and finally:
    P.S. Please grow up already.
    That's the thing Kim. I'm not getting at TW, why would I? I don't have any affliation with this clan, nor conflictions. I'm only trying to help actually. Final word, good luck, stay chill.

@ Bold/Italics
    LOL
    MothaFr wrote: »

I'm not suffering from anything but dehydration possibly. :/
    So long.
  • Free bump for Purgatory.

Lemme get back to u with PM tmr Kim.
    I also want to c if u hold true to ur words, "I will ask a mod to delete the post"
  • uJealous wrote: »
    Free bump for Purgatory.

Lemme get back to u with PM tmr Kim.
    I also want to c if u hold true to ur words, "I will ask a mod to delete the post"

--Because hes too cool to spend less than half a second to fully type out a word ^^'
  • --Because hes too cool to spend less than half a second to fully type out a word ^^'

havent seen you around for a while...lol
  • Gotta say, this TW guy kinda makes you guys look bad.

Just saying...
  • dag nasty teach me how to play good in gm on bl side >.>
  • dag nasty teach me how to play good in gm on bl side >.>

ask rakesh hes da best from nwg ;)
  • JudgeSimz wrote: »
    Gotta say, this TW guy kinda makes you guys look bad.

Just saying...

Just gotta say this seems like a real cool clan to me.

Funny how you chime in with your little "pop shots" about that TW guy. Did he wreck you time and time again ot are you just a d1ck normally?
  • Here's what I got out of this thread. Jealous used to be friends with some Kim girl in this clan. Beast is mad because he got kicked. Judge likes to stir the pot. Many posts have been deleted.

Sounds to me like you fat little kids need to leave this clan alone or just quit the game because its making you all act stupid.

I didn't even know this stuff happened out here until now.
  • Haters gonna hate,kids gonna cry (beast),etc. Most of these trolls no squat so keep doing what you guys do. Always fun ingame,maybe these constipated baddies can learn to lighten up and have fun.

^^ gl to good ppl.
    ONE guy that rages too much? I've been kicked by different members...
    2x by TW

hmm...cool people? ya, kicking legit gm players is cool.
    nah it wasn't so much the armor, it was the immaturity of the clan, cant have a decent convo in clan chat without all the replies being "QQ" or "west coast nub" You think these things insulting me? lul. It was just annoying and childish.

You're one to call someone bad...dodge every 1v1 offer..even when it was just for fun lmao

This from the#1 crying kid on cf.Very well known.
    It's funny how easy it is to throw you kiddie into a rage. Ever think some of us may do this on purpose?

That's called trolling. Makes your clan look bad., lost a little respect for them now because of you.

Had a report by someone that 1P (beast) was trolling in this thread, but he wasn't.
    Purgatory kick count: 4

ha.
    NotBeast wrote: »
    if3S7.png

No bdown.

^^ Thats not trolling?
    Game on then
  • HUGGYB34R wrote: »
    ^^ Thats not trolling?
    Game on then

The 4 kicked thing is kind of nudge, but it's not too bad.

Not sure how the pic with him not having bdown is trolling in any way, I'm guessing someone in game got mad and said he was using bdown so he posted that SS to clear it up.
  • Ok then but its kinda obvious to me.Tried the right way so if it pops up again all bets are off on my part.
This discussion has been closed.