Purgatory. Recruiting

Comments

• I will be on vent, after I make you a sandwich Jeremy

Hurry the eff up!
  • Clan is filling up fast. Hurry before time runs out!
  • We're still recruiting! <3 93 members so far!
  • iiKym wrote: »
    We're still recruiting! <3 93 members so far!

Yeah we clan warred you guys and we lead 6-5 and then piasecki brings in BLAZIN in exchange for his cm and owns us -_>- 6-9 ... Come on now..
  • C_Father wrote: »
    Yeah we clan warred you guys and we lead 6-5 and then piasecki brings in BLAZIN in exchange for his cm and owns us -_>- 6-9 ... Come on now..

Is there a hackusation in all this you typed or just disappointment?

Please don't attempt to trash our clan on our recruitment thread. We wouldn't do that to yours!
  • MothaFr wrote: »
    Is there a hackusation in all this you typed or just disappointment?

Please don't attempt to trash our clan on our recruitment thread. We wouldn't do that to yours!

Nah im not I just found it ironic I found you guys recruiting right after this happened. An that was my comment -_>-
    Nah im not I just found it ironic I found you guys recruiting right after this happened. An that was my comment -_>-

Ok! I'm just not a fan of people trolling other clan forums so I was just making sure. GG

I find this kid pathetic to even come into our forum post because hes mad he lost.
    We had a 4v4 going, we didn't have a fifth on at this time that could cover, and it was midnight EST and one of our teammates had to head out. So we found a 4th to substitute in for him, SIMPLE as that. Sorry that you lost so badly, but he ended 3-3, so what you so mad about bro?
    "I just found it ironic I found you guys recruiting right after this happened"
    You say its ironic that we are "recruiting" right after this has happened, feel free to go through the last few months of forum posts and see that we've been recruiting non stop since the clan came out.

And I love seeing a "proud leader" of a clan getting mad <3
  • Devil, don't start smack now.

Morning bump, we are still recruiting and we will be having some events within the clan soon. Hopefully.
  • Hey I'm sorry for starting "smack" but this guy needs to get his facts straight
    After that game, he ran off and raged, and we did another 3v3 echo against his clan, with just our clan members (Piasecki, Roasted, and myself) and we won it, but they at least showed us respect contrary to their leader.
  • I find this kid pathetic to even come into our forum post because hes mad he lost.
    We had a 4v4 going, we didn't have a fifth on at this time that could cover, and it was midnight EST and one of our teammates had to head out. So we found a 4th to substitute in for him, SIMPLE as that. Sorry that you lost so badly, but he ended 3-3, so what you so mad about bro?

You say its ironic that we are "recruiting" right after this has happened, feel free to go through the last few months of forum posts and see that we've been recruiting non stop since the clan came out.

And I love seeing a "proud leader" of a clan getting mad <3

Oh yeah pretty boy? Its funny how as soon as he comes in the game you start coming back we started leading then you guys bring in blazed you could have let us know we would have got rid of one. Dont act like you spanked us kid cause you guys only won because of him. And since this is so important to you i'd like to tell you piasecki was going to leave your clan and join ours if you lost and thats the whole reason he brought blazed in without even letting us know. Its funny how after that you guys start coming back. You guys were getting spanked you know little prik. Saying i raged i thought the game was over. Was i mad yeah at the fact that we lost and we could have won. But who doesn't? Your also telling me i don't have respect to your clan, i respect your clan i just don't respect certain players, piasecki is my friend and for you to assume that i raged and don't respect your clan is totally selfish and ignorant. I was just mad that i lost is that so wrong? I'm pretty sure everyone does. Now have fun recruiting i'm done with this thread PM me if you wanna keep going.
    Oh yeah pretty boy? Its funny how as soon as he comes in the game you start coming back we started leading then you guys bring in blazed you could have let us know we would have got rid of one. Dont act like you spanked us kid cause you guys only won because of him. And since this is so important to you i'd like to tell you piasecki was going to leave your clan and join ours if you lost and thats the whole reason he brought blazed in without even letting us know. Its funny how after that you guys start coming back. You guys were getting spanked you know little prik. Saying i raged i thought the game was over. Was i mad yeah at the fact that we lost and we could have won. But who doesn't? Your also telling me i don't have respect to your clan, i respect your clan i just don't respect certain players, piasecki is my friend and for you to assume that i raged and don't respect your clan is totally selfish and ignorant. I was just mad that i lost is that so wrong? I'm pretty sure everyone does. Now have fun recruiting i'm done with this thread PM me if you wanna keep going.

You can play some of the other members, but the outcome will be the same.
  • fr0zennn wrote: »
    You can play some of the other members, but the outcome will be the same.

Thats what you think but we were leading 6-5 and had the momentum, You never know what could happen in a cw.
  • You know, you didn't have to come in the thread basically saying "you guys were lucky". No one likes a poor sport =/
  • Now would you like me to nitpick each little section of your post, instead of posting a big clump of bull?
    You said
    Dont act like you spanked us kid cause you guys only won because of him

How come we won the 3v3 that followed up after that with Piasecki, Roasted and Myself?
    You guys were getting spanked you know little prik
    You guys were losing bad off the start, and as I said sorry one teammate had to go as it was MIDNIGHT where us North American players are and not everyone can stay up all night playing a game. When you can actually write a sentence, talk to me.
    Oh yeah pretty boy?
    Where did this come from? Wheres the logic behind this.. i don't even have a picture? A trolling attempt at an insult?
    I was just mad that i lost is that so wrong?I'm pretty sure everyone does.
    Yes is it wrong if you come in here disrespecting myself or my fellow clan members. You're a leader of a clan, set an example.
    Now have fun recruiting i'm done with this thread
    Thank you for finally realizing the actual purpose of this thread /bye

[Edit] Still recruiting! ^^'
  • You guys were losing bad off the start, and as I said sorry one teammate had to go as it was MIDNIGHT where us North American players are and not everyone can stay up all night playing a game. When you can actually write a sentence, talk to me.

You said we were losing so badly at the begginning lmfao yeah i know we were losing 2-5 then we came back 6-5 and had the momentum then 1 of your players left blazin came and and we lost 6-9. We could have got rid of 1 and you guys didn't even mention anything. Thanks for proving my point.

Yes is it wrong if you come in here disrespecting myself or my fellow clan members. You're a leader of a clan, set an example.

Yeah you're right I should have kept my mouth shut i do appologize for starting this and i appologize.
    You guys were losing bad off the start, and as I said sorry one teammate had to go as it was MIDNIGHT where us North American players are and not everyone can stay up all night playing a game. When you can actually write a sentence, talk to me.

You said we were losing so badly at the begginning lmfao yeah i know we were losing 2-5 then we came back 6-5 and had the momentum then 1 of your players left blazin came and and we lost 6-9. We could have got rid of 1 and you guys didn't even mention anything. Thanks for proving my point.

Yeah you're right I should have kept my mouth shut i do appologize for starting this and i appologize.

But you guys also still lost the 3v3 where we played as just purgatory, so calling me a prik or pretty boy, or saying how unskilled we are wasn't necessary. I appreciate the apology though, look forward to a more organized scrim next time with preset rules on how to solve any possible problems.
  • I will ask nicely ONE LAST TIME! Please do not leave your personal criticism towards any members of this clan on our recruitment thread. This is a recruitment thread solely for the purpose of which it states.

Future flamming or trolling of this thread may be deemed as a forum infraction and dealt with accordingly.

Thank You!
  • You can't get infraction for doing nothing, stop throwing the threat around.

@Anthony, its just a CW, get over it.

OT: Good luck.
  • I can ask a Mod to delete these posts though. We are suppose to be on topic. Recruitment. That's it. Not your "opinion" on our clan or anything like that. If you have a problem with one of our clan members or LTs. PM them on Forums. Not through here. I call that "Attention Seeking"

OT: We are still recruiting!
  • uJealous wrote: »
    You can't get infraction for doing nothing, stop throwing the threat around.

Again the troll arrives to peek his ugly head! The threat in this thread is you trolling for a fight just about every other day that now mods purposly check this thread daily to minimize punks like you!

Again, build a bridge and get over it!
    Again the troll arrives to peek his ugly head! The threat in this thread is you trolling for a fight just about every other day that now mods purposly check this thread daily to minimize punks like you!

Again, build a bridge and get over it!
    uJealous wrote: »

I'm not sure if there are anything that I said that's consider as "trolling". Though I would say u r the one raging.
    9 if u c this as trolling, please go right a head and delete my post and give me a infraction that's said to come after.

Now have a good day to u sir.
    You being in this thread saying something like that would be considered trolling.

Trolling: someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

• You being in this thread saying something like that would be considered trolling.

Trolling: someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I c. In that case I must apologies.
    I was only intended to comment on Anthony's action, and say Good luck to Purgatory.
    Too many ppl use that threat meaninglessly.
    I c. In that case I must apologies.
    I was only intended to comment on Anthony's action, and say Good luck to Purgatory.
    Too many ppl use that threat meaninglessly.

Funny, because you made more comments than that one. You, again, came in with the intention of starting crap (troll), and, will continue to do so I'm sure. As for wondering where you stand in this clans eyes: When you made the sexually explicit comment about Kim and myself you pretty much destroyed your purpose as leaving "good intention" comments.

Best suggestion is ^Logout^ and don't come back!
    Funny, because you made more comments than that one. You, again, came in with the intention of starting crap (troll), and, will continue to do so I'm sure. As for wondering where you stand in this clans eyes: When you made the sexually explicit comment about Kim and myself you pretty much destroyed your purpose as leaving "good intention" comments.

Best suggestion is ^Logout^ and don't come back!

Again with the rage, go buy urself a ice tea and cool down son.

I have no intention in start another pointless flame war.
    Thats what you think but we were leading 6-5 and had the momentum, You never know what could happen in a cw.

cw's are so competitive. [/jokes]

Cant you just cw purg again?
This discussion has been closed.