Purgatory. Recruiting

21-22-39.png

Ranked: 311.

Purgatory. is recruiting!

In case you are wondering what Purgatory means;
Purgatory is the state of those who die in God’s friendship, assured of their eternal salvation, but who still have need of purification to enter into the happiness of heaven.

Our clan: Join us, we have cookies!

We are recruiting players with decent ping.
Also speak decent English and willing to use our Ventrilo.

We ask our clan members to sign up and use our clan Forums. Guests can visit, but they don't see all the forums. Just Guest Section and our Arcade.
You are welcome to check out our clan Forums and play our Games in Arcade; Clan Forums.

Our Clan Rules:
•Speak decent English.
•There will be no tolerance for hacking.
•Respect Clan Leader and Clan Lieutenants.
•Do NOT rage quit from a Clan War
•Treat others the way you want to be treated.
•No Clan Hopping.
•Must be on Ventrilo to Clan War.
•NO "Trolling."
•Must be Mature.

Clan Requirements:
•Must have a 1.0 KDR or above.
•Must be 15+ years-old and MATURE. (There may be exceptions.)
•Must have Ventrilo. (Ventrilo Information is in the Clan Messages.)
•NO Alt Accounts. (There may be exceptions.)
•Must have Honorable Ribbon. (We do NOT deal with hackers.)
•Must be Active. (We give members ONE weeks before they are kicked from the clan unless if you let us know that you will be inactive.)

-Clan Application-
Ping:
How many hours a day you play?
Will you follow all Clan Rules?
Will you be as active as you can?
Will you use our Ventrilo?
Do you have Honorable Ribbon? If not, what is your reason?
Referred by:

Other Information:
We are a GM and SnD Clan. We also try other Modes and do our best.
If you have a Facebook, we have a Facebook Group for our clan to keep people updated through Facebook. (If you choose not to share your Facebook. It's fine, it's just an option.)
We tend to clan war a lot. We follow strategies and if you choose not to follow than there will be consequences. We try to be active, after 2 weeks of being inactive without a reason. You will be kicked or talked to by Clan Lieutenants or Clan Leader. We understand that we all have personal issues in life, so we just ask you to let us know if you're going to be inactive. I mean LTs in our clan work and etc. I personally have school through weekdays. We ask you to please fill out the Clan's application or it WILL BE DENIED
We have small competitions within our Clan and Winner usually gets around 10k ZP, but this is not all the time. This is just when we have time and people get really active. We mostly do this during the Holidays. We try to have as much fun as we can. So we try to talk to our Clan Members on ideas on how to make the Clan better and etc.

P.S. WE ARE NOT A RELIGIOUS CLAN.

~More Information will be added soon, if you have any questions please reply to this Thread and I will answer them as soon as I can (Also our Clan Lieutenants can answer your questions if they see this thread)~

Comments

This discussion has been closed.