Top 10 teams!(in no order)

1235»

Comments

• lolol, I SEE.

i figured that to be pretty creative, no?
  • l0lBad wrote: »
    i figured that to be pretty creative, no?

Yeah, lolol. I wonder if I would of got it if you didn't put that last sentence hinting towards it. :)
  • Yeah, lolol. I wonder if I would of got it if you didn't put that last sentence hinting towards it. :)

probably would have, but i had to throw something in there for some of the slow kids we have on these forums. lol :D
  • l0lBad wrote: »
    probably would have, but i had to throw something in there for some of the slow kids we have on these forums. lol :D

nerd .
  • dooplpk wrote: »
    you as in your team

so? Wana hear what we had to go through? We got 10 rounds. 3 of us went nothing past the score of 4 14 (not including me). If we had a good game like last time. We would have gotten way more rounds. Oz and minty are good but easily stoppable. LifeLine is stoppable and everyother team in this game. Im not talking trash but just saying they are not as good as everybody thinks.
  • ThroneN00 wrote: »
    LifeLine is currently the best and ONLY good team worth mentioning, mw's roster looks pretty solid itself also.

pcp? lol, i think almost all their starters are wogl banned and esl.. lol, has there even been one crossfire ban handed out for cheating?.. that pretty much explains itself.

LifeLine is the best team and it's been proven over and over again, trust me, I would be the last one to ride their nuts but what's on the paper doesn't lie, haters will continue to hate.

mindplay is upset because they cant beat LL with 2 cheaters trololol. Hi Rev =)
  • aLisAstar wrote: »
    so? Wana hear what we had to go through? We got 10 rounds. 3 of us went nothing past the score of 4 14 (not including me). If we had a good game like last time. We would have gotten way more rounds. Oz and minty are good but easily stoppable. LifeLine is stoppable and everyother team in this game. Im not talking trash but just saying they are not as good as everybody thinks.

yea they aren't unbeatable, people have beat them before. they are still the best team in our version.
  • dooplpk wrote: »
    yea they aren't unbeatable, people have beat them before. they are still the best team in our version.

yeah i guess you can say that
  • FACEDOWN?? trollllllllllllllllolololololo!!!
  • carcass0 wrote: »
    FACEDOWN?? trollllllllllllllllolololololo!!!

You coming to wcg with us my love?
  • You coming to wcg with us my love?

yeah... HAAAY i'm about to go to work but i got internet here yaaayy. i called you the other day doofus
    yeah... HAAAY i'm about to go to work but i got internet here yaaayy. i called you the other day doofus

You did? I don't answer numbers I don't know. Can you text me so I can save it?:)
  • You did? I don't answer numbers I don't know. Can you text me so I can save it?:)

no.
    slicky isn't even in facedown, is he? wtf is he talkin about wcg for
    no.
    slicky isn't even in facedown, is he? wtf is he talkin about wcg for

He is coming with me, so I don't have to fly alone.
  • He is coming with me, so I don't have to fly alone.

blahhh be on around 10/11
    blahhh be on around 10/11

Alright, I should still be on!
  • LifeLine
    Facedown
    pCp
    Instinct
    LPK
    SNK
    MW
    CoreGaming
    DirectX
    unRestricted
  • lnoLipl wrote: »
    LL
    LL.ext
    SNSD
    pCp
    Instinct
    LPK
    Facedown
    Core Gaming
    XaNaX
    Flow
    Unrestricted
    Mw

waw everyones lists makes me throw up....

-LL.ext gets pooped on and carried by a k2 user... all i know is i need to start taking more screen shots... Keep practicing LL.ext, and o lord thats sad... please get some dignity for all those that play on someone's b team

-instinct is terrible, and playing css makes me play cf better? so idk what there excuse is..

-we beat facedown once on widow and shat on them bad.. and lost to them by a few on ceyhan... I cant comment on them but they are far from anything special

-Flow ? LoL k ? obviously you people havn't seen good teams play

-unrestricted ? o lord... i can't hate on you swizy cuz you've played on some decent teams, and capable of playing on some. but really... your team simply can't rifle with the good teams...

mind you there really only is 6 or 7 good teams max... then the fall off from competetive teams is so drastic it's not funny...

-lpk... totally different team without oz and his xm8... and j biel....

-LL - with the addition of oz n j biel they have some big potential I guess.. I don't think any teams seen the best of them or will get the chance to wich is smart....decent teams please stop playing on these casts. random clans are robbing your gaming style and incorporating it into there's. I guess you do some justice to the community to make other teams better.... but really, people simply use your brain and find commited players..

-core gaming , umm i guess we said top 10 , and after top 5 alot of teams can be put in there... and man cross fire needs some better players if this is a top team... seriously...

-mw never played them, line up looks decent, has some good vets... relapse slant n myawm.. doesn't look like anything scary to play against tho...

-pcp - al and brando are good players...sauce has been around a long time.. no comment on naze and all star last vengance ( funny to see brazooka come back, and play for ezwin )
    i guess pcp could be considered a top team

-xanax , havn't seen you play but sheepbacon... really?

i'll stop making walls of text... here is my top in no specific order..

snsd
    pcp
    LL
    Cns
    authentic
    R.O.C - lol at glocked for trying to get into season 1 wogl after making fun of eric/laboon and col.chaos
    Cancer
    Mw
    lpk
    facedown
    cg ( n i hate to put this here cuz this was started by meta's s5 line up and named killerwhales, and somewhere down the line added some paradox players, amazing job on dedication tho, shoutouts to darkangel a.k.a mochronik ily even tho i think your gone or off the team? )

and obviously the players / potential teams that can be something

#stimulate ( saw ayo drop 3 20s in a row... 2 halves on consensus and 1 half on lpk, these where random warm ups... then on our esl match drops a 20 on chore gaming as he laughed and b hopped around...was probably high , ily dude wish i could say who u are. roy. annoying player.... someone tell gosu to use a pistol only, the rest of the team is pretty bad as far as i know... cant wait to see them play on client... get more exposure and stay together... If they attract 2 or 3 other beast players, and work out chemistry issues they have huge potential ) hopefully playing on client is no issue

if some members from trauma come back, and are lead by flash... they will obviously be a top team. teamfraghead should of stayed together, even tho the 'old' naze was on it..

if sex/frozen throne and those bunch of players come back they will be good

Shima- dont let me down with your return, with liebe ( show cf that asians own this game )

k done

If you spend as much time on your homework as you spend on writing this **** then you are a potential engineer..
  • CKLOC wrote: »
    If you spend as much time on your homework as you spend on writing this **** then you are a potential engineer..

I agree :)