Instinct
    LPK
    Facedown
    Core Gaming
    XaNaX
    Flow
    Unrestricted
    Mw

waw everyones lists makes me throw up....

-LL.ext gets pooped on and carried by a k2 user... all i know is i need to start taking more screen shots... Keep practicing LL.ext, and o lord thats sad... please get some dignity for all those that play on someone's b team

-instinct is terrible, and playing css makes me play cf better? so idk what there excuse is..

-we beat facedown once on widow and shat on them bad.. and lost to them by a few on ceyhan... I cant comment on them but they are far from anything special

-Flow ? LoL k ? obviously you people havn't seen good teams play

-unrestricted ? o lord... i can't hate on you swizy cuz you've played on some decent teams, and capable of playing on some. but really... your team simply can't rifle with the good teams...

mind you there really only is 6 or 7 good teams max... then the fall off from competetive teams is so drastic it's not funny...

-lpk... totally different team without oz and his xm8... and j biel....

-LL - with the addition of oz n j biel they have some big potential I guess.. I don't think any teams seen the best of them or will get the chance to wich is smart....decent teams please stop playing on these casts. random clans are robbing your gaming style and incorporating it into there's. I guess you do some justice to the community to make other teams better.... but really, people simply use your brain and find commited players..

-core gaming , umm i guess we said top 10 , and after top 5 alot of teams can be put in there... and man cross fire needs some better players if this is a top team... seriously...

-mw never played them, line up looks decent, has some good vets... relapse slant n myawm.. doesn't look like anything scary to play against tho...

-pcp - al and brando are good players...sauce has been around a long time.. no comment on naze and all star last vengance ( funny to see brazooka come back, and play for ezwin )
    i guess pcp could be considered a top team

-xanax , havn't seen you play but sheepbacon... really?

i'll stop making walls of text... here is my top in no specific order..

snsd
    pcp
    LL
    Cns
    authentic
    R.O.C - lol at glocked for trying to get into season 1 wogl after making fun of eric/laboon and col.chaos
    Cancer
    Mw
    lpk
    facedown
    cg ( n i hate to put this here cuz this was started by meta's s5 line up and named killerwhales, and somewhere down the line added some paradox players, amazing job on dedication tho, shoutouts to darkangel a.k.a mochronik ily even tho i think your gone or off the team? )

and obviously the players / potential teams that can be something

#stimulate ( saw ayo drop 3 20s in a row... 2 halves on consensus and 1 half on lpk, these where random warm ups... then on our esl match drops a 20 on chore gaming as he laughed and b hopped around...was probably high , ily dude wish i could say who u are. roy. annoying player.... someone tell gosu to use a pistol only, the rest of the team is pretty bad as far as i know... cant wait to see them play on client... get more exposure and stay together... If they attract 2 or 3 other beast players, and work out chemistry issues they have huge potential ) hopefully playing on client is no issue

if some members from trauma come back, and are lead by flash... they will obviously be a top team. teamfraghead should of stayed together, even tho the 'old' naze was on it..

if sex/frozen throne and those bunch of players come back they will be good

Shima- dont let me down with your return, with liebe ( show cf that asians own this game )

k done

you're in dbd, you have no place talking down to any of these other teams.
  • and I can talk down who I want and the only team to EVER give a challenge was lpk when you where in it... and you guys ****d us....life line we only played once and beat them on port... and we played nintendo twice on port and beat them both times.... dbd's first chance to play on client was csn... and we all know how csn league went..... the only other team that we played that beat us was mindplay on factory... but that's when none of us where active and breaking up... mindplay was our last game together... so again yes i will talk down who i want.... dbd was a top team and sucked lol... robounce, ja licks, zyos, pandagoesnom, kennymiller, ruskie and col chaos... and pimpdemnikes was there while rob was there......... so just to refresh the minds of what i said at the top of my first post... the drop from good teams to ok teams is crazy.... lpk with oz/jbiel was by far the best team cf has seen... if lifeline didnt have phubez or sickpuppy or w/e... they'd have zero chance competeting against that lpk team.... so anyways... after lpk you have no choice but to put lifeline as a top team.. just because they've proved themselves again and again... and as close as teams get to competing with lifeline they seem to fall apart.... cept for snsd roc n consensus... goodjob on those teams staying together..... after those teams there aren't any good teams... i'll throw pcp in there now cuz brando is in it and makes a difference........ every other team is bad.....
    oh sorry we also played instinct one half on desert storm.. and it was 4v5 from rd 4 and up... and they did beat us.... other then that we took a dump on instinct everytime we played them... mind you they had roster problems so I can't put them down... the old instinct is a very strong team.. the one with blueknightro.... and if you add xfamous to that roster... play together for awhile and they become a very very strong team...

dbd might have fixed there roster issues and are now called authentic. jalicks can frag again. watch how we do...

this thread should be top 5 teams... cuz 5-10 is up for discussion, and all the 5-10 teams are questionable because all of them are new and havn't proved themself in any meaningful league....

crossfire NA has such a long way to go, keep trying tho :)... we need teams like lpk/instinct to bring in there game experience..... hopefully close25 from quake come... or significant from ca come.... or riot from battlefield.... maybe canuck from c.o.d.... or simply some teams from different versions of cf such as liebe...

top 10 cf na teams fail.... when we have 20 teams and all 5 starters frag consistantly... then play together awhile... then have one of those teams on top... only then should we be talking about top teams... cuz as of now, the competition is horrible and any team on top that brags about being on top is awful....

right now, wherever the few good players go makes a good team and thats only because cf players fail at aiming ..... only few can frag consitantly, fortunately for the average teams all the top players aren't together... and if any thread is made, it should be about top 10 players.... personally im not scared to play any team... almost all fail, i only worry about specific players and how they'll do....
    from what i've seen consensus is the only team with all starters who can aim.... in my books they are the best team in the game.... mindplay was hella close.... and lpk had the best team
  • lnoLipl wrote: »
    -pcp - al and brando are good players...sauce has been around a long time.. no comment on naze and all star last vengance ( funny to see brazooka come back, and play for ezwin )

In my defense, when I don't get patched by xtrap I carry. :(

But yeah, the dropoff is pretty crazy, but that's only because there isn't that many good players in this game that are going to commit into making a good team.

LifeLine's s5 is:
    malte
    blitzed
    0z
    Jbiel
    Minty
    (as far as I know)

How could anyone compete with that? pCp had the honor to play their new s5 in ESL cup#3... and trust me when I say having 0z and Minty make a HUGE difference.
    and I can talk down who I want and the only team to EVER give a challenge was lpk when you where in it... and you guys ****d us....life line we only played once and beat them on port... and we played nintendo twice on port and beat them both times.... dbd's first chance to play on client was csn... and we all know how csn league went..... the only other team that we played that beat us was mindplay on factory... but that's when none of us where active and breaking up... mindplay was our last game together... so again yes i will talk down who i want.... dbd was a top team and sucked lol... robounce, ja licks, zyos, pandagoesnom, kennymiller, ruskie and col chaos... and pimpdemnikes was there while rob was there......... so just to refresh the minds of what i said at the top of my first post... the drop from good teams to ok teams is crazy.... lpk with oz/jbiel was by far the best team cf has seen... if lifeline didnt have phubez or sickpuppy or w/e... they'd have zero chance competeting against that lpk team.... so anyways... after lpk you have no choice but to put lifeline as a top team.. just because they've proved themselves again and again... and as close as teams get to competing with lifeline they seem to fall apart.... cept for snsd roc n consensus... goodjob on those teams staying together..... after those teams there aren't any good teams... i'll throw pcp in there now cuz brando is in it and makes a difference........ every other team is bad.....
    oh sorry we also played instinct one half on desert storm.. and it was 4v5 from rd 4 and up... and they did beat us.... other then that we took a dump on instinct everytime we played them... mind you they had roster problems so I can't put them down... the old instinct is a very strong team.. the one with blueknightro.... and if you add xfamous to that roster... play together for awhile and they become a very very strong team...

dbd might have fixed there roster issues and are now called authentic. jalicks can frag again. watch how we do

there was a client for csn? csn was like your average scrim lol
  • Sauceyyy wrote: »
    In my defense, when I don't get patched by xtrap I carry. :(

But yeah, the dropoff is pretty crazy, but that's only because there isn't that many good players in this game that are going to commit into making a good team.

LifeLine's s5 is:
    malte
    blitzed
    0z
    Jbiel
    Minty
    (as far as I know)

How could anyone compete with that? pCp had the honor to play their new s5 in ESL cup#3... and trust me when I say having 0z and Minty make a HUGE difference.

ya that's their s5. i'm not too sure what decision wogl made due to the smurfing but i believe drew isn't allowed to play next season so we'll see what happens. hard to compete against a team that has good communication and solid players :/

PS@nolip:nobody on concensus really surprised me with their shots 0.o
    every good player has that shot. tdm more instead of pubbing snd
  • names to mention

if these players had a xm8
    oz
    col.chaos
    sickpuppy/phubez

if these players had a ak
    malte
    pandagoesnom ( best ak user in game )
    j.biel

awm users
    *cough* naze
    *cough* wotip
    *cough* xfamousx
    myawm
    brando
    kaz
    sheep
    ( old sonatrix )
    al
    robounce

m4 users
    blahski
    jaime.
    [d]weez ?? lol
    ( cns crew could be added here )

sg/aug users
    ( cns crew )
    ( r.o.c crew )
    mr.magic

some people to mention
    ( some snsd players )
    slant
    blindrob if he played more
    there is a scaryy 1.6 player that dienasty wish i remembered the name

please add to the list, i dont remember everyone
  • MyAWM wrote: »
    ya that's their s5. i'm not too sure what decision wogl made due to the smurfing but i believe drew isn't allowed to play next season so we'll see what happens. hard to compete against a team that has good communication and solid players :/

PS@nolip:nobody on concensus really surprised me with their shots 0.o
    every good player has that shot. tdm more instead of pubbing snd

honestly concensus and lpk are the only teams i've seen absolutely dominate a scrim... and the old lpk i mean... maybe cns where just on a roll... i've only played them twice....

and now that wogl's allowed k2 watch annoying teams who abuse easy guns come back... a team like devious we will see all over again... nothing against some but man that shows u how bad cf is...

annoying teams will abuse sg's /tars/qbz's/k2s/augs.... and honestly.. wogl would probably be more competitive if they only allowed xm8/dsr... force bad players to use easy guns to make everyone look good... that way everyone who has 100 fps+, a gaming moouse and 60 or less ping can compete.... and everyone with a good system who already is good can look beast such as oz....
    untill people learn to control a rifle.... i forget where i was going with this but i''ll stop... just to reply to my awm i have seen consensus do good things... and now that lifeline has a new line up.. blitz has made the right moves to stay on top
    pCp had the honor to play their new s5 in ESL cup#3... and trust me when I say having 0z and Minty make a HUGE difference.

Was funny how much you went from talking trash, to the realization of beating 2 backups by 1 round.
  • dooplpk wrote: »
    Was funny how much you went from talking trash, to the realization of beating 2 backups by 1 round.

I was talking trash?
    I knew 100% LifeLine was the better team, and I stated it several times....
  • Consensus are probably the most agressive team in this version of Crossfire, kinda resembles the WEM playing style i guess. Amazing shots there, even for Gie that plays with around 110 ping on UK servers.
    I was talking trash?
    I knew 100% LifeLine was the better team, and I stated it several times....

you as in your team
  • dooplpk wrote: »
    you as in your team

aL is 12, leave him alone. :(

We can't control his actions.
  • MyAWM wrote: »
    there was a client for csn? csn was like your average scrim lol

by saying that my awm where you taking a shot at dbd? cuz 4/7 played wogl, and would of walked to pro if we didnt play lpk in quarter finals... the only other additions where robounce pimpdemnikes ( who played for teamfraghead ) and ruskie ( thankyou russianbeast ) .. and if wogl had a bad client that's fair. I'm still confident no one in the roster comes close to hacking...

annoying teams will abuse sg's /tars/qbz's/k2s/augs.... and honestly.. wogl would probably be more competitive if they only allowed xm8/dsr... force bad players to use easy guns to make everyone look good... that way everyone who has 100 fps+, a gaming moouse and 60 or less ping can compete.... and everyone with a good system who already is good can look beast such as oz....
    untill people learn to control a rifle....

my system sucks, i have a $10 general electric keyboard, my monitor constantly messes up and is at the moment permanently broken, from july 2010-february 2011 i had a mouse that only the right click worked, so i had to set that as my primary fire---very hard thing to get used to, try it. only decent thing ive had is my headset but my soundcard is so awful it uses about 30% of its potential so i cant hear NEARLY as far as people on my team like malte or drew.

i have a geforce7600 graphics card... that card was "mid-tier" in 2005 when my computer was built.

i'm lucky to get decent fps from my old ass computer and have an okay ping. I'd hardly say i have a good system. I just know how to play this easy game.
    by saying that my awm where you taking a shot at dbd? cuz 4/7 played wogl, and would of walked to pro if we didnt play lpk in quarter finals... the only other additions where robounce pimpdemnikes ( who played for teamfraghead ) and ruskie ( thankyou russianbeast ) .. and if wogl had a bad client that's fair. I'm still confident no one in the roster comes close to hacking...

never seen dbd play... lol just stating that it wasn't really a league considering there was no anti-cheat
  • LifeLine is currently the best and ONLY good team worth mentioning, mw's roster looks pretty solid itself also.

pcp? lol, i think almost all their starters are wogl banned and esl.. lol, has there even been one crossfire ban handed out for cheating?.. that pretty much explains itself.

LifeLine is the best team and it's been proven over and over again, trust me, I would be the last one to ride their nuts but what's on the paper doesn't lie, haters will continue to hate.
  • Im still very confused.....Who was DBD again?
    LL
    LL.ext
    SNSD
    pCp
    Instinct
    LPK
    Facedown
    Core Gaming
    XaNaX
    Flow
    Unrestricted
    Mw

-LL.ext gets pooped on and carried by a k2 user... all i know is i need to start taking more screen shots... Keep practicing LL.ext, and o lord thats sad... please get some dignity for all those that play on someone's b team

-instinct is terrible, and playing css makes me play cf better? so idk what there excuse is..

-we beat facedown once on widow and shat on them bad.. and lost to them by a few on ceyhan... I cant comment on them but they are far from anything special

-unrestricted ? o lord... i can't hate on you swizy cuz you've played on some decent teams, and capable of playing on some. but really... your team simply can't rifle with the good teams...

mind you there really only is 6 or 7 good teams max... then the fall off from competetive teams is so drastic it's not funny...

-LL - with the addition of oz n j biel they have some big potential I guess.. I don't think any teams seen the best of them or will get the chance to wich is smart....decent teams please stop playing on these casts. random clans are robbing your gaming style and incorporating it into there's. I guess you do some justice to the community to make other teams better.... but really, people simply use your brain and find commited players..

-core gaming , umm i guess we said top 10 , and after top 5 alot of teams can be put in there... and man cross fire needs some better players if this is a top team... seriously...

-mw never played them, line up looks decent, has some good vets... relapse slant n myawm.. doesn't look like anything scary to play against tho...

snsd
    pcp
    LL
    Cns
    authentic
    R.O.C - lol at glocked for trying to get into season 1 wogl after making fun of eric/laboon and col.chaos
    Cancer
    Mw
    lpk
    facedown
    cg ( n i hate to put this here cuz this was started by meta's s5 line up and named killerwhales, and somewhere down the line added some paradox players, amazing job on dedication tho, shoutouts to darkangel a.k.a mochronik ily even tho i think your gone or off the team? )

#stimulate ( saw ayo drop 3 20s in a row... 2 halves on consensus and 1 half on lpk, these where random warm ups... then on our esl match drops a 20 on chore gaming as he laughed and b hopped around...was probably high , ily dude wish i could say who u are. roy. annoying player.... someone tell gosu to use a pistol only, the rest of the team is pretty bad as far as i know... cant wait to see them play on client... get more exposure and stay together... If they attract 2 or 3 other beast players, and work out chemistry issues they have huge potential ) hopefully playing on client is no issue

if some members from trauma come back, and are lead by flash... they will obviously be a top team. teamfraghead should of stayed together, even tho the 'old' naze was on it..

Shima- dont let me down with your return, with liebe ( show cf that asians own this game )

k done

lmao who are you?

instinct isnt terrible,
    i can almost guarntee you didnt **** on facedown
    i agree with flow
    unrestircted can rifle against good teams.
    core gaming was a very good team, not sure what their roster is now

and the fact that this is coming from a dbd (-authentic)member makes this even more hilarious
  • 0zz wrote: »
    you're in dbd, you have no place talking down to any of these other teams.

100% agreed.

what gives you the right to critique other teams when your team isnt even top 50, lol.
  • ThroneN00 wrote: »
    LifeLine is currently the best and ONLY good team worth mentioning, mw's roster looks pretty solid itself also.

pcp? lol, i think almost all their starters are wogl banned and esl.. lol, has there even been one crossfire ban handed out for cheating?.. that pretty much explains itself.

LifeLine is the best team and it's been proven over and over again, trust me, I would be the last one to ride their nuts but what's on the paper doesn't lie, haters will continue to hate.

okay rev...
    LL
    LL.ext
    SNSD
    pCp
    Instinct
    LPK
    Facedown
    Core Gaming
    XaNaX
    Flow
    Unrestricted
    Mw

snsd
    pcp
    LL
    Cns
    authentic
    Cancer
    Mw
    lpk
    facedown

k done

dbd, really? you would not get a round my man.
  • this is odd because im not seeing#Stimulate and why am i annoying.
  • imRoy wrote: »
    this is odd because im not seeing#Stimulate and why am i annoying.

because mikeboogie is a c0ckroach

@nolip

hop off famous diick bro lol . jonatha barely plays this game. he used to be one of the best awps IMO, but you cannot consider him for anything. and whats wrong with sheepbacon? frags consistenly, has the expericen and played with the supposedly top team in the game. also as its been said, what gives you the right (i dont even know who you are) to talk shyt to all these teams that have accomplished more then dBd. i remeber playing the old dBd and sure they were a solid team, but nothing to what your making them out to be and cerntainly they are nothing like they used to be considering they are missing some of the original members. but w/e someone opinio is their opinion no matter how wrong or biased it is
  • imRoy wrote: »
    this is odd because im not seeing#Stimulate and why am i annoying.

if Stimulate is mentioned , FAITH prob should deserve a spot :)
  • top 11 teams are:

Mokoko
    Instinct
    Lifeline
    Dbd
    Lpk
    Yankees?

Intense
    Sex
    EVIL.

Can you see what i did thur? rep for mw. son
  • l0lBad wrote: »