Top 10 teams!(in no order)

Comments

• unrestricted shouldnt be on that list, stupidos.

vVv LifeLine
    mw.
    facedown
    pCp
    Instinct
    Core Gaming
    R.O.C
    vital dXe
    Consensus (after a few months of working around ESL ac)
    Erox

where's m0nsters in this list?
  • unrestricted shouldnt be on that list, stupidos.

vVv LifeLine
    mw.
    facedown
    pCp
    Instinct
    Core Gaming
    R.O.C
    vital dXe
    Consensus (after a few months of working around ESL ac)
    Erox

true , forgot about EU team
  • Goochii wrote: »
    hey luckz you gotta admit

Facedown think they're spectacular by beating cG in ESL Cup 2 yet without mygan and D-strike . But hey, not trolling or anything ........... they did came first anyways

congrats to them? -___-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA1UpMMmV6A
    Goochii wrote: »
    I have no reason to hate.
    Yet, I never even bashed. I think you guys are good

From that first quote, it looks like you're a straight hater.

later son.
  • From that first quote, it looks like you're a straight hater.

later son.

IF .. you can read, In the first quote I'm not trying to troll so calm your big ass ego alright?
    AND IT IS A TRUE FACE. you guys did WIN and came FIRST. Also beat cG without mygan and D. Its like your team without rpBigL and Dac, [!]nstinct without Jaime and Pablo & pCp without aL & Sauce etc ..

Your team accused of my team RockstarZ* of hacking ? This is like syntax all over again.
    I HAVE no reason to hate but you make everything so damn big. your like a drama queen. Even better a social climber since your oh so damn good eh?

I think your team good, not top. ITS MY OPTION so don't try to TROLOLlolol like you always do back. on my option

k thanks.

EDIT: It SOUNDS like Im a straight hater? Yet it sounds like your hating on me on the comments my team mates said earlier. But myself, R1 and Rock are all different. Like i said everyone has their different views on whats " Top"

I said it once i'll say it again, your team good okay? Do you feel better now bic b01 ?

" LATER SON"
    get outta here goof. LOL
  • Anyways, I only know 1 good team.

DESTRUIDORES
    Reason: Because their not, high pingers, farmers, skill of a snail in salt, hac.kers, QQ'ers. Pro clan...
    IF .. you can read, In the first quote I'm not trying to troll so calm your big ass ego alright?
    AND IT IS A TRUE FACE. you guys did WIN and came FIRST. Also beat cG without mygan and D. Its like your team without rpBigL and Dac, [!]nstinct without Jaime and Pablo & pCp without aL & Sauce etc ..

Your team accused of my team RockstarZ* of hacking ? This is like syntax all over again.
    I HAVE no reason to hate but you make everything so damn big. your like a drama queen. Even better a social climber since your oh so damn good eh?

I think your team good, not top. ITS MY OPTION so don't try to TROLOLlolol like you always do back. on my option

k thanks.

EDIT: It SOUNDS like Im a straight hater? Yet it sounds like your hating on me on the comments my team mates said earlier. But myself, R1 and Rock are all different. Like i said everyone has their different views on whats " Top"

I said it once i'll say it again, your team good okay? Do you feel better now bic b01 ?

" LATER SON"
    get outta here goof. LOL

Erick(mei-xing) isnt the whole team. He accuses everyone of cheating everyone knows that. Dont blame his actions on a whole team it really makes it look like your instigating. Dren was just trying to make a valid point and this post that i have quoted has proved it.

k thanks.

" LATER SON"
    get outta here goof. LOL

You were not trying to troll, I know.

but saying "fd beat cg they now think they're spectacular " is you being hater. No one thinks rockstarz cheats, erick got mad and called him "bs", happens.
    Also; we've played and performed in matches just as good without rp/dac. You don't really knows what goes on with our team so don't make your judgment call on how good we are without certain players, and to your imagination, rpbigL is not our best player.
  • Pist0la wrote: »
    Erick(mei-xing) isnt the whole team. He accuses everyone of cheating everyone knows that. Dont blame his actions on a whole team it really makes it look like your instigating. Dren was just trying to make a valid point and this post that i have quoted has proved it.
    You were not trying to troll, I know.

but saying "fd beat cg they now think they're spectacular " is you being hater. No one thinks rockstarz cheats, erick got mad and called him "bs", happens.
    Also; we've played and performed in matches just as good without rp/dac. You don't really knows what goes on with our team so don't make your judgment call on how good we are without certain players, and to your imagination, rpbigL is not our best player.

Dren says: No one on facedown think rock cheats and he's "bs" and sh1t happens
    Ace says : "Erick . .He accuses everyone of cheating everyone knows that." Btw shows bad rep,

But oh wells.

Yes our team have preformed on client as well? Tell Erick to not speak his mind saying Rock will blow on client alright? Our team played on the 2nd and 3rd cup and will hopefully play this upcoming cup.

And your correct I don't know what happens with your team and how you can play without certain people.
    IN MY OPTION, i think rpBigL & dac your best player.

okay? -.-
    Dren says: No one on facedown think rock cheats and he's "bs" and **** happens -.-
    Ace says : "Erick . .He accuses everyone of cheating everyone knows that." Btw shows bad rep, but oh wells.

Yes and we have too preformed on client? Tell Erick to not speak his mind. Our team played on the 2nd and 3rd cup.
    And your correct I don't know what happens with your team and how you can play without certain people.

okay? -.-

Erick could say whatever. No point in censoring him anyways since theres no way how. Rep doesnt matter as long as we win,its not like were picking up players or anything.
    Dren says: No one on facedown think rock cheats and he's "bs" and sh1t happens
    Ace says : "Erick . .He accuses everyone of cheating everyone knows that." Btw shows bad rep,

But oh wells.

Yes our team have preformed on client as well? Tell Erick to not speak his mind saying Rock will blow on client alright? Our team played on the 2nd and 3rd cup and will hopefully play this upcoming cup.

okay? -.-

Erick will always say what he wants because we can back it up.
  • Pist0la wrote: »
    Erick could say whatever. No point in censoring him anyways since theres no way how. Rep doesnt matter as long as we win,its not like were picking up players or anything.

rep doesn't matter. so you wouldn't care if you had a rep of for an example of the OLD -XanaX team of camp spawn? by your quote whatever gets the job done is good for you? It what it's pretty much saying..

Yes your right, everyone wants to win. But clearly rep is a +1 for your team to have.
    rep doesn't matter. so you wouldn't care if you had a rep of for an example of the OLD -XanaX team of camp spawn? by your quote whatever gets the job done is good for you? It what it's pretty much saying..

Yes your right, everyone wants to win. But clearly rep is a +1 for your team to have.

He's not saying rep doesn't matter, more like we just don't care.

me and ace are done, night.
  • Erick will always say what he wants because we can back it up.

Actions speak louder than words.

He's not saying rep doesn't matter, more like we just don't care.

me and ace are done, night.

Well clearly if you read what ace said earlier he said " rep doesn't matter, as long as we win" something along those line.

Sometimes you gotta let the pieces fall where they may and see what happens.
    k night.
    Actions speak louder than words.

Well clearly if you read what ace said earlier he said " rep doesn't matter, as long as we win" something along those line.

Sometimes you gotta let the pieces fall where they may and see what happens.
    k night.

Our actions already spoke, eslcup2. Seriously tho, not responding anymore.

take it easy ,night.
  • kind of brave of people to put lpk on their lists when we are 1-1 in match play.
  • dooplpk wrote: »
    kind of brave of people to put lpk on their lists when we are 1-1 in match play.

people have faith :)
  • Our actions already spoke, eslcup2. Seriously tho, not responding anymore.

take it easy ,night.

HEY DRENNER SUP F4GGOT STILL CHOKED ?!? NOT RESPONDING ?? you are OBVIOUSLY MAAAADDD .. d0uchebaghere : your team cannot even touch our s5 not even with a pole.

Your team does think they are the shyt ..
  • LL
    pCp
    mw
    facedown
    instinct
    snsd
    unrestricted
    lpk
    cG
    R.O.C

in no order.
  • 6o4R1 wrote: »
    HEY DRENNER SUP F4GGOT STILL CHOKED ?!? NOT RESPONDING ?? you are OBVIOUSLY MAAAADDD .. d0uchebaghere : your team cannot even touch our s5 not even with a pole.

Your team does think they are the shyt ..

Why you guys not being mentioned in any post's then? prove your self nerd or shut ur ***ing mouth. We've again and again proving our self against a worthless non improving team like yours. from 7-0's to 9-2's in esl /scrims. Since you can't get it into your thick head, I'm done talking to vn trash and your trash team. We'll see you in wogl/esl. Good luck.
  • Honestly, theres not many top teams.. Most teams are on the same level. Only one thats worth mentioning as a top team atm is LifeLine. Everyone else has something to prove, league wise not cups. But if I were to choose some, it would be:

LifeLine
    cG
    mw
    pcp
    lpk
    (no order)

If I didnt mention your team, then that means I probably havent played against you recently.

/opinion
  • What's hilarious is that no one mentioned DirectX tho...
    1. LL
    2. cG
    everyone else I feel is a tie with HYPEDS dieing. mw, pCp, etc. all great teams...

this guy is my hero right here.

I agree with shook on his list because everybody is yet to prove themselves in matches that matter (yes every client match for me counts)

Let's make a top 10 players list?
  • 1. malte
    2-10. al,al,al,al,al,al,al,al,al

malte has nothing on me besides 800 fps and 5 ping
  • then u have to less 760 fps and 25 too much ping =\, move again and spend 1k on a computer

you know so much about me!
  • IAmNip wrote: »
    mw is overrated flow not even top 10

i'd say mw is up there for sure
  • god i hate these but here, this is my opinion from my knowlegde of the teams skill level and/or potential (meaning it may be wrong)

1. LifeLine (until a team has been together for as long as them and can be as consistent as them they will remain the top team other then LPK but their not a team anymore)
    2. pCp (one of the few teams to beat LifeLine on client in a match that mattered)
    3. Facedown (undoubtly soon to be a top team)
    4. SNSD (with 4 of their orignal 5 starters and Yoona <3, there is no doubt that this team is up there although i have not seen them play recently so well see)
    5. cG (overall great bunch of skilled players)
    6. mw. (comprised of a adept players but unsure on their chemistry as a team which is crucial-shown by SNSD and LPK merge i guess)
    7. LPK (IMO, they are not at the level they were with the original LPK, but with the addition of Sea1 and Hyroshi they ar still a grea team)
    8. iD Gaming/unRestricted (they have proven their capablilites quit a few times on cast and as such, they are one of the teams with the most potential)
    9. XaNaX (who can forget the wRp XaNaX mix)
    10. Underrated (ive played with this team for quit abit and i know they have the potential to take it to the top.)

cant add another but trio needs a mention if they can play well with their new roster

other then the first few, this is not in any particular order. I know some mentinable teams have been left out. . I did not include Euro teams because i know few and my expericene with them is limited, however i know R.O.C goes somewhere on that list.
  • Phenatik wrote: »
    god i hate these but here, this is my opinion from my knowlegde of the teams skill level and/or potential (meaning it may be wrong)

1. LifeLine (until a team has been together for as long as them and can be as consistent as them they will remain the top team other then LPK but their not a team anymore)
    2. pCp (one of the few teams to beat LifeLine on client in a match that mattered)
    4. SNSD (with 4 of their orignal 5 starters and Yoona <3, there is no doubt that this team is up there although i have not seen them play recently so well see)
    6. mw. (comprised of a adept players but unsure on their chemistry as a team which is crucial-shown by SNSD and LPK merge i guess)
    7. LPK (IMO, they are not at the level they were with the original LPK, but with the addition of Sea1 and Hyroshi they ar still a grea team)
    8. iD Gaming/unRestricted (they have proven their capablilites quit a few times on cast and as such, they are one of the teams with the most potential)
    10. Underrated (ive played with this team for quit abit and i know they have the potential to take it to the top.)

other then the first few, this is not in any particular order. I know some mentinable teams have been left out. . I did not include Euro teams because i know few and my expericene with them is limited, however i know R.O.C goes somewhere on that list.

nice list
    Your forgetting DirectX ;d3rp.

i feel sarcasm
  • Phenatik wrote: »
    god i hate these but here, this is my opinion from my knowlegde of the teams skill level and/or potential (meaning it may be wrong)

if Trio claim to come back stronger with the addition of 10086 members , they prob should deserve somewhere on that list
    pSTIK wrote: »

i feel sarcasm
    not a chance bic boi