Top 10 teams!(in no order)

Comments

• Minh125 wrote: »
    if Trio claim to come back stronger with the addition of 10086 members , they prob should deserve somewhere on that list

not a chance bic boi

ty ill edit that one moment
  • Phenatik wrote: »

4. SNSD (with 4 of their orignal 5 starters and Yoona <3, there is no doubt that this team is up there although i have not seen them play recently so well see)
    5/5 #2 autumn assault/WOGL opening tournament lineup but all are rusty
  • no particular order:

lifeline
    pcp
    facedown
    mw
    cG
    instinct (dont really know what their roster is atm)
    unrestricted has potential :)

and i never seen EU teams play so no idea for them
  • ReIgniN wrote: »
    LL
    pCp
    mw.
    FDN
    LPK
    unRestricted
    underrated
    Flow

PS: dimentia read your PM's and do what it says!

lol
    Stick to beta clan server scrims
  • Most clans mentioned are just as bad as clans in Clan Server.
  • Come on where are all that good eu teams :(?
  • IDK THIS IS MY TOP 10
    CNS
    ROC
    LL
    snsd
    idgaf about others
  • oPtiXxFox wrote: »
    snsd
    dDilFany wrote: »
    Most clans mentioned are just as bad as clans in Clan Server.

Including that one.
  • Sauceyyy wrote: »
    Including that one.

Coming from WOGLbanneD ^-^
  • dDilFany wrote: »
    Coming from WOGLbanneD ^-^

You're upset because you know I'm right.

:)
    You're upset because you know I'm right.

:)

I'm so upset :).
    SNSD still stomps most clans in Echo 8 after we quit for 5 months +

But you're right, we're all rusty as ****
    Even though this game is 50% Intelligence
    30% Luck
    20% Aim
    I'm so upset :).
    SNSD still stomps most clans in Echo 8 after we quit for 5 months +

But you're right, we're all rusty as ****
    Even though this game is 50% Intelligence
    30% Luck
    20% Aim

I'm just playing around, I know yall are good.

and most clans in echo-8 would consist of...?
    Fragenius and a bunch of asian teams play there now, not much of a challenge.
  • team undead is #1. everyone else doesn't matter
  • We will see when WOGL start, go Equality.mw !

<3 that is his point silly off the top of my head there are only 3 maybe 4 teams I want to play.

no sheit
    u taught me how to bunny hop
  • lClypher wrote: »
    <3 that is his point silly off the top of my head there are only 3 maybe 4 teams I want to play.
    I love you.
    dDilFany wrote: »
    no sheit
    u taught me how to bunny hop
    Wait, who are you? D:
    I love you.

Wait, who are you? D:

derrick````````
    cM]Krazy i think my name at that time
    derrick````````
    cM]Krazy i think my name at that time

Doesn't ring a bell..
    Doesn't ring a bell..

i think we pugged all the time during summer with devious
    i think we pugged all the time during summer with devious

check out my scar light guys!!!
    Crossfire20091225_0001-2.jpg

<3
  • Why you guys not being mentioned in any post's then? prove your self nerd or shut ur ***ing mouth. We've again and again proving our self against a worthless non improving team like yours. from 7-0's to 9-2's in esl /scrims. Since you can't get it into your thick head, I'm done talking to vn trash and your trash team. We'll see you in wogl/esl. Good luck.

I/We don't care if we get mentioned or not, this shyt doesn't even matter cause esl/wogl league didn't even start so therefore IT WOULDN"T MATTER DRENNER !! YOU SOO MADDD BIC BOIII COME OVER HERE AND SMD DOWNY :) ! Are you really done talking to vn "trash" like me and my "trash" team ? than why are you replying HAHAHA Scrims are for practice we don't care if we got owned, we learn from it don't we :D ?? DRENNYBABY GIRL YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY MADDD !! Call our team trash if you wish, keep calling vn's if you wish, keep thinking you're good as you wish, but one thing i have to mention .. YOU THINK YOU"RE GOD DRENNER YOU DA SHYT IN DA SCRIMS EH .. YOU ARE SOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!! You're not GOOODD, you're decent, but you ain't GODLIKE !! LATER BRO SEE U IN ESL/WOGL DOWNYYYDRENNERBBGIRLLLLLLL

If you think im shyttie, than you can keep thinking that .. But im the best trash talker towards YOUU drenner .. I don't bash anyone else besides you downyyyy bbgirl

YOUU CHOOOOKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4
  • IMO (not in order)

LL
    LL.ext
    SNSD
    pCp
    Instinct
    LPK
    Facedown
    Core Gaming
    XaNaX

...dont flame :P
  • LL
    LL.ext
    SNSD
    pCp
    Instinct
    LPK
    Facedown
    Core Gaming
    XaNaX
    Flow
    Unrestricted
    Mw

waw everyones lists makes me throw up....

-LL.ext gets pooped on and carried by a k2 user... all i know is i need to start taking more screen shots... Keep practicing LL.ext, and o lord thats sad... please get some dignity for all those that play on someone's b team

-instinct is terrible, and playing css makes me play cf better? so idk what there excuse is..

-we beat facedown once on widow and shat on them bad.. and lost to them by a few on ceyhan... I cant comment on them but they are far from anything special

-Flow ? LoL k ? obviously you people havn't seen good teams play

-unrestricted ? o lord... i can't hate on you swizy cuz you've played on some decent teams, and capable of playing on some. but really... your team simply can't rifle with the good teams...

mind you there really only is 6 or 7 good teams max... then the fall off from competetive teams is so drastic it's not funny...

-lpk... totally different team without oz and his xm8... and j biel....

-LL - with the addition of oz n j biel they have some big potential I guess.. I don't think any teams seen the best of them or will get the chance to wich is smart....decent teams please stop playing on these casts. random clans are robbing your gaming style and incorporating it into there's. I guess you do some justice to the community to make other teams better.... but really, people simply use your brain and find commited players..

-core gaming , umm i guess we said top 10 , and after top 5 alot of teams can be put in there... and man cross fire needs some better players if this is a top team... seriously...

-mw never played them, line up looks decent, has some good vets... relapse slant n myawm.. doesn't look like anything scary to play against tho...

-pcp - al and brando are good players...sauce has been around a long time.. no comment on naze and all star last vengance ( funny to see brazooka come back, and play for ezwin )
    i guess pcp could be considered a top team

-xanax , havn't seen you play but sheepbacon... really?

i'll stop making walls of text... here is my top in no specific order..

snsd
    pcp
    LL
    Cns
    authentic
    R.O.C - lol at glocked for trying to get into season 1 wogl after making fun of eric/laboon and col.chaos
    Cancer
    Mw
    lpk
    facedown
    cg ( n i hate to put this here cuz this was started by meta's s5 line up and named killerwhales, and somewhere down the line added some paradox players, amazing job on dedication tho, shoutouts to darkangel a.k.a mochronik ily even tho i think your gone or off the team? )

and obviously the players / potential teams that can be something

#stimulate ( saw ayo drop 3 20s in a row... 2 halves on consensus and 1 half on lpk, these where random warm ups... then on our esl match drops a 20 on chore gaming as he laughed and b hopped around...was probably high , ily dude wish i could say who u are. roy. annoying player.... someone tell gosu to use a pistol only, the rest of the team is pretty bad as far as i know... cant wait to see them play on client... get more exposure and stay together... If they attract 2 or 3 other beast players, and work out chemistry issues they have huge potential ) hopefully playing on client is no issue

if some members from trauma come back, and are lead by flash... they will obviously be a top team. teamfraghead should of stayed together, even tho the 'old' naze was on it..

if sex/frozen throne and those bunch of players come back they will be good

Shima- dont let me down with your return, with liebe ( show cf that asians own this game )

k done
  • lnoLipl wrote: »
    LL
    LL.ext
    SNSD
    pCp
    Instinct
    LPK
    Facedown
    Core Gaming
    XaNaX
    Flow
    Unrestricted
    Mw

waw everyones lists makes me throw up....

-LL.ext gets pooped on and carried by a k2 user... all i know is i need to start taking more screen shots... Keep practicing LL.ext, and o lord thats sad... please get some dignity for all those that play on someone's b team

-instinct is terrible, and playing css makes me play cf better? so idk what there excuse is..

-we beat facedown once on widow and shat on them bad.. and lost to them by a few on ceyhan... I cant comment on them but they are far from anything special

-Flow ? LoL k ? obviously you people havn't seen good teams play

-unrestricted ? o lord... i can't hate on you swizy cuz you've played on some decent teams, and capable of playing on some. but really... your team simply can't rifle with the good teams...

mind you there really only is 6 or 7 good teams max... then the fall off from competetive teams is so drastic it's not funny...

-lpk... totally different team without oz and his xm8... and j biel....

-LL - with the addition of oz n j biel they have some big potential I guess.. I don't think any teams seen the best of them or will get the chance to wich is smart....decent teams please stop playing on these casts. random clans are robbing your gaming style and incorporating it into there's. I guess you do some justive to the community to otehr teams better.... but really, people simply use your brain and find commited players..

-core gaming , umm i guess we said top 10 , and after top 5 alot of teams can be put in there... and man cross fire needs some better players if this is a top team... seriously...

-mw never played them, line up looks decent, has some good vets... relapse slant n myawm.. doesn't look like anything scary to play against tho...

-pcp - al and brando are good players...sauce has been around a long time.. no comment on naze and all star last vengance ( funny to see brazooka come back, and play for ezwin )
    i guess pcp could be considered a top team

-xanax , havn't seen you play but sheepbacon... really?

i'll stop making walls of text... here is my top in no specific order..

snsd
    pcp
    LL
    Cns
    authentic
    R.O.C
    Cancer
    Mw
    lpk

and obviously the players / potential teams that can be something

if some members from trauma come back, and are lead by flash... they will obviously be a top team.

if sex/frozen throne and those bunch of players come back they will be good

Shima- dont let me down with your return, with liebe ( show cf that asians own this game )

k done
    Myawm isnt in mw, he's in SNSD?
  • i'm not in mw lol
    Myawm isnt in mw, he's in SNSD?

too fast for me