Official suggest new Ribbons Thread

Comments

• Why did you bumped it in the first place? There`s no reason for you to bump this thread..
    And you KNOW that there`s already a thread about ribbon suggesting
  • I think that we should get a ribbon like this, instead:

LOYALTY - You have been in the same clan for 2 Years

What do you think?
  • I was thinking: a ribbon for reporting atleast 10 hakers.
    Hack Hunter, or Hacker Beware
  • Winner- You have more than 1.5 Win/Lose Ratio.
  • fFaceh wrote: »
    Why did you bumped it in the first place? There`s no reason for you to bump this thread..
    And you KNOW that there`s already a thread about ribbon suggesting

You high bro?
    This the official sticky and how could a sticky get bumped? Plus this is the main one. Only got moved from suggestions to barracks.

SpellCaste wrote: »
    I hope you're joking. Perm shovel shall be available at LEAST at 100 ribbons.

Obviously I keed...

Have you ever seen me with a shovel??

Now serious things:

30ribbons= Permanant Kukri

They would put kukri in like next patch and would, if they so desire, make it only ribbons. I doubt they could resist making it temp zp.

That would be AWESOME no?

Edit: omfg this is in barracks now o_O. This makes me even more mad about tue merging glitch which made me lose OP. Kelathe you didn't get back to me as you said you would. I'll pm you to know why it still has the temporary fix after so long...
  • We don't need ZP - You own a permanent GP crate gun
    The Black Market Master - You own a permanent ZP crate gun
    Trick or treat! - You own a permanent Halloween gun.
    The Butcher - You have at least 5,000 knife kills.
    The Cinema - You have at least 1,000 throwing weapon kills.
    SnD Master - You have at least 20,000 kills in SnD game mode.
    Always there for my team - You have at least 35,000 kills in TDM game mode.
    With or without you - You have at least 5,000 kills in FFA game mode.
    Kill them all! - You have at least 20,000 kills in EM game mode.
    Run! - You have at least 7,500 kills in escape game mode.
    I see you - You have at least 5,000 kills in GM game mode.
    Bravery - You have less then 1,000 desertions[/u]
    I am shiny! - You own a permanent golden weapon.
    We have a deal - You succesfully own a weapon via coupons.
    Yes, sir! - You own the GSG9 character
    She's getting over - You own the STAR character

DJ_Rey wrote: »
    Winner- You have more than 1.5 Win/Lose Ratio.

Winning do not depend on us, it depends on the whole team. If u do well and ur team sux u'll lose -.-' Ribbons should be hard. And if ur the only good guy on ur team u'll probably be kicked cuz the other team will start qqing saying u hack. So, awful idea.
  • o_O Drakoon <3

I love all your suggestions and the names you gave them are just bada*s.

Only thing which people could/will probably dislike is "Bravery". Let's take me as an example:

A year ago whenever I joined a game I couldn't see anything excepted the undermap. No walls, no crates no nothing. Ok was maybe over a year ago... To see the map as it actually is I had to quit and reenter the game.

Just imagine the amount of desertions that gave me...

Plus since a year ago or so people with 0-20fps get randomly stuck in walls (not sure this hasn't been fixed) which made the climb up the wall without being able to move and it eventually kiked you.

Now add those two bugs plus all the kiks for "hacking" and you'll understand why such a ribbon isn't possible. It would be a slap in our face. Because we would miss a ribbon by the DEVs fault.

This is why I've been suggesting a ribbon for actually having desertions. Saidin said it would perhaps create problems because noobs would enter/quit games all the time. But that really isn't a big deal... The ribbon will probably come out soon.
  • why there is no German Police Man Ribbon?
    LIKE SPOP-Party ribbon...?

cuz spop was the first character... it deserves a ribbon... as the others... i dont think its fair... cuz 'we' (and i mean good donators XD) we would buy all characters only for the ribbons XD ;p
  • apqlwma wrote: »

Only thing which people could/will probably dislike is "Bravery". Let's take me as an example:

A year ago whenever I joined a game I couldn't see anything excepted the undermap. No walls, no crates no nothing. Ok was maybe over a year ago... To see the map as it actually is I had to quit and reenter the game.

Plus since a year ago or so people with 0-20fps get randomly stuck in walls (not sure this hasn't been fixed) which made the climb up the wall without being able to move and it eventually kiked you.

Now add those two bugs plus all the kiks for "hacking" and you'll understand why such a ribbon isn't possible. It would be a slap in our face. Because we would miss a ribbon by the DEVs fault.

This is why I've been suggesting a ribbon for actually having desertions. Saidin said it would perhaps create problems because noobs would enter/quit games all the time. But that really isn't a big deal... The ribbon will probably come out soon.

I said it before, but I think that "deserted less than 10% of games played" would be reasonable for a new ribbon that would be easy enough for most people to get. If you wanted to make it a little more accessible, 20-25% would be something even you could achieve with your current stats. I understand your frustration, especially with all the waves of hackers and bugs that we've been through (not to mention internet problems), but there should definitely be a ribbon for desertion, and it can't be for something negative like leaving the most games. Everyone's going to miss out on something eventually; I don't have sniper week or xmas ribbons myself.
  • oh i got a suggestion :D

how about u get a ribbon for owning all the available CF characters that are in game? gp and zp not just gp :D
  • oh i got a suggestion :D

how about u get a ribbon for owning all the available CF characters that are in game? gp and zp not just gp :D

Would be cool to make, as you said, one for gp chars and one for zp chars.

- "schizophrene": Possess all characters.
  • Ribbons :

this is my suggestion ribbons :

1- professional clan : you have been entered a clan more than +50 members .

2- grenade man : you have been killed more than +1000 with any grenade .

3- pro hero : you have been killed more than +80 mutants with the hero character .

4- look at my characters : you have been bought all the CF characters .

5- knife man : you have been killed more than +1500 with your knife

6- pro mutant : you have been killed more than +200 with any monster ( mutant - smoke - ninja ... etc ) .

7- the king : you have been killed more than +150 ghost in any map of ghost mode .

8- lucky man : you got the supply box more than +60 times .

9- intelligent : you have been defused or planted the c4 more than +100 times

____

That's all my suggestions .. i hope to think about it .. sorry for my bad English :'(
    o_O Drakoon <3

I love all your suggestions and the names you gave them are just bada*s.

1st - Thank u for the support (:

2nd - Maybe ur right bout that ribbon i just checked my profile and used every single details to make a ribbon out of it. And, I mean, I gotta work hard to get those ribbons cuz in this new acc my profile kinda sux, well, but im happy cuz i just got the 5,000 headshots out of 11,000 kills xD
    And btw, i have too many desertions cuz of the ridiculous qqing around, i mean, there're a lot of hackers out there nowadays but yesterday i got kicked more then 10 times in Santoria (one of the best sniper maps) cuz the opposite team was sayin that I had the AWM hack, tho, idk wdf is that. so i just lol'd on their face and keep owning them. Then, I teambashed them (5x5 room) and got kicked in da last round, so yeah, i raged then in the other room i teambashed in a 7x7 room, and got kicked again. then i qqed and gave up and did da mission in a 8x8 clan room. well, they were all my clan mates so didn't kicked me and i done da mission pretty well in 1 room only.

Well OT:

Guess what guys, some new ideas...

The hard work is worth it - You succesfly earned the 9 DOG TAGS from the Daily Mission at least once. PRIZE: 1 DE-SCOPE crate
    A litlle gift - You earned all prizes from the Monthly Records at least once. PRIZE: 2000 EXP
    The ZP Lover - You charged at least 100,000 ZP in your account.
    I HEART M4A1* - You own all M4A1 permanent variants.
    I HEART AK-47* - You own all AK-47 permanent variants.
    I HEART AWM* - You own all AWM permanent variants.
    I HEART DEAGLE* - You own all DEAGLE permanent variants.

*Doesn't include Christmas or Halloween weapons

CF_OooO wrote: »
    7- the king : you have been killed more than +150 ghost in any map of ghost mode

A ribbon requires hard work...
    Would be cool to make, as you said, one for gp chars and one for zp chars.

- "schizophrene": Possess all characters.

well, i meant all characters :/ guess i didnt phrase that right :P

and yea that would be a good name lol xD
  • Clan-related ribbon ideas: one for a certain amount of individual clan points earned, one for a certain total amount of clan points earned/getting to a certain clan rank, one for donating a certain amount of ZP, and one for staying in a clan for a certain amount of time. My thread on said ribbons: Two Suggestions.
  • Very Nice

Create the Ribbons, i have a 2 or 3 in the list.
  • m2522350 wrote: »
    Pride Warrior - never used: k/d reset, win/lose reset or change call name

Yeah,thats a good 1
  • ribbon, iron man and I know how I played?
  • is to give bank billet with ZP?
    to win the Ribbons?
  • Aint no party like an SPOP party ribbon

not criticize me for this topic, but in my opinion, I think it's very easy to have this ribbon,
    I think it could be replaced by something like:

many faces - has all the characters in the Crossfire
  • what? why? leave my ribbon alone, im not gonna buy a star just cuz you want to replace it, add that one maybe but don't remove the spop one >.<
  • New ribbon

PubSTAR - You have purchased the STAR character
  • Chromatix wrote: »
    New ribbon

PubSTAR - You have purchased the STAR character

ya that is good one, and i think one would be like umm 0.5 headshots....
  • Intelligent like a baws/Intelligence of a General
    Have 500 posts in the forums and NO infracion for 4 months