Cross Fire Ribbons and Commendations!

Comments

• [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Can you PM me the profile of this? This sounds like a lot of random errors that shouldn't be happening.

As for the rest of the sarcasm. It's getting quite tired. People here are doing many different things at once to better this game. This is giving the players something to be involved in that has nothing to do with updates to the game (ie the developers). If you don't like it take your sarcasm somewhere else.
    I was serious about what I said earlier. I went along with mr krabs for fun. I am truly impressed by the ribbons.

I do hope you didn't refer to me cause i am really working to change my attitude.
    To add, those who might have all 10 ribbons you'll still need to go to your Profile Page to load the 11th and prize-giving ribbon.

As with all things, in testing the ribbons were fine, but we're seeing some minor things that will be corrected. This system is brand new, just roll with it for a while!

Comeon a GM or Mod please help me!!!! I need help with my badges!! I tried everything omg its really fustrating. I am not trolling.
    Can you PM me the profile of this? This sounds like a lot of random errors that shouldn't be happening.

As for the rest of the sarcasm. It's getting quite tired. People here are doing many different things at once to better this game. This is giving the players something to be involved in that has nothing to do with updates to the game (ie the developers). If you don't like it take your sarcasm somewhere else.

I know and I'm sorry, Z8 is trying really hard to keep this game great. It's the developers who need to step their game up. {note: no sarcasm intended):)

But I really don't get how ribbons contribute to cf. That's my opinion and I'm sorry.
  • Mr_Krabs wrote: »
    I know and I'm sorry, Z8 is trying really hard to keep this game great. It's the developers who need to step their game up. {note: no sarcasm intended):)

But I really don't get how ribbons contribute to cf. That's my opinion and I'm sorry.
    They don't contribute very much to CF but it does add a unique taste to it. Like an achievement system I really do enjoy it :3.
  • ((STYX)) wrote: »
    They don't contribute very much to CF but it does add a unique taste to it. Like an achievement system I really do enjoy it :3.

the rewards is a +, but other than that. No one is going to go to everyone's profile and go 'OOOO he's got that ribbon' well if people do, then they are just sad, no offence:)
    But STYX if you like it then that's cool:)
  • hurray now i get to buy an spop and like 10 more guns that ill never use and get a bunch of badges that are pointless.
    ._.
    at least i get rewarded...better be more then gp cuz idc bout that >_>
  • how do i link my z8games acount to facebook

please help me i want to get my facebook ribon but idk how to link my acount to facebook?please help
  • thanks saidin but its sais that i already got the usp gun,but i still didnt got my badge?
  • i got 10 but i haven't got the look at all my ribbons one yet
    has it just not taken effect yet or what?
  • It's really waste of time to make a badge or ribbon for our profile. lol.
  • i got 10 ribbons and i dont know where is the last one and my reward...
    help please
  • I do have all the achievements but I don't seem to get all the ribbons... It's bugged rofl.
  • i do not know how collect that ribbon

pls i do not know how i get the ribbon any body tell me

thanks
  • Rexez wrote: »
    It's really waste of time to make a badge or ribbon for our profile. lol.

100% This.

For those of you they're not working for: Who cares? Until they add something to it that actually makes it worth caring about stop worrying about it and just play the game.
  • 100% This.

For those of you they're not working for: Who cares? Until they add something to it that actually makes it worth caring about stop worrying about it and just play the game.

i already had all 10 when they released them so shush i just want the 5k gp so mind your own business
  • nO RIBBON

Hey why didnt gived me grenade ribbon ? what king of grenade i have to have and how much to get this ribbon?
  • Hey why didnt gived me grenade ribbon ? what king of grenade i have to have and how much to get this ribbon?

Kind*

You must have all 3 types of Grenades.

Flash
    Smoke
    Fragile (The one that blows up :confused:)

I just checked my profile, hovering over each one and I actually do have the correct ones. I must've confused myself because the initial post in this thread has slightly diff. looks for ribbons so I mix/matched in correctly. My mistake.
  • Ph3nomenoN wrote: »
    I do have all the achievements but I don't seem to get all the ribbons... It's bugged rofl.

If you have all 10 Ribbons. Then when you visit your page you will have been awarded the 11th Ribbon.

In order to 'see' it on your profile and claim the prize you will have to visit your page again when the clan page updates (once per day).
  • 1 More Ribbon to go ;P (Elite rank B).

Hope more ribbons come out soon xD
  • I have all of them but for what reason? If they were visible on my char it would be better
  • I got an idea, how about you have the ribbons show on the forums aswell?
    If you have all 10 Ribbons. Then when you visit your page you will have been awarded the 11th Ribbon.

In order to 'see' it on your profile and claim the prize you will have to visit your page again when the clan page updates (once per day).

I've had 10 ribbons since it first came out and I've been checking everyday if I get the "Look at My Ribbons" ribbon, however it has not yet appeared. I haven't yet submitted a ticket because it might just fix itself. Is there anything else I could try? When I visit the page it just displays 10 ribbons. Take a look: http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=5722062
  • Dear Z8Games TEAM!

We get new Events and so, but it's good. And do you what isn't good! Bad is we good to many HACKERS ! I have played Egypt and we got 3 hackers, OMG -.- ! Please patch soon and look at my REPORTS !!! I think your team doesn't looks at my reports. I have reported ca. 50 hackers! Please do something. If we get only "X-TRAP PATCH" and Events thats better then all. Come in public and play with us. You will se it's f***ing s*** to play with hackers. !

Your sincerelly
  • Agree with you so many hackers with aimbot wall and walk to wall.
  • DSRoyal wrote: »
    I've had 10 ribbons since it first came out and I've been checking everyday if I get the "Look at My Ribbons" ribbon, however it has not yet appeared. I haven't yet submitted a ticket because it might just fix itself. Is there anything else I could try? When I visit the page it just displays 10 ribbons. Take a look: http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=5722062

Did all that happen on the same day? Try checking your profile today. We've found some better ways to explain this process so I'll update the original post.

Basically what happens is this. Whenever you meet the requirement for a Ribbon you go to your clan page to check. It's at this time that the page calculates what the requirement is and awards the Ribbon.

The reason why the 11th Ribbon doesn't show up is because it's rewarded when you get 10 AFTER it's calculated all 10 (ie the first time you visit your profile page). Which means the 11th Ribbon (or any subsequent bonus ribbons of that type) will be awarded the day AFTER.

So you just have to go to your profile page the day after to get the prize.

I know that this may not be the most ideal situation, but it's done this way to avoid the clan page from blowing up! Eventually we want to have LOTS of ribbons, and if every profile had 50 achievements it might just slow the whole process down!

Hopefully that makes a bit more sense.
    Did all that happen on the same day? Try checking your profile today. We've found some better ways to explain this process so I'll update the original post.

Basically what happens is this. Whenever you meet the requirement for a Ribbon you go to your clan page to check. It's at this time that the page calculates what the requirement is and awards the Ribbon.

The reason why the 11th Ribbon doesn't show up is because it's rewarded when you get 10 AFTER it's calculated all 10 (ie the first time you visit your profile page). Which means the 11th Ribbon (or any subsequent bonus ribbons of that type) will be awarded the day AFTER.

I know that this may not be the most ideal situation, but it's done this way to avoid the clan page from blowing up! Eventually we want to have LOTS of ribbons, and if every profile had 50 achievements it might just slow the whole process down!

I got my 11th ribbon but I didnt receive my 5000gp reward

I've had 10 ribbons from the first day (I went to clan page). After that I've been visiting it everyday but it hasn't updated. I just checked again today and I got it the "Look at My Ribbons" Ribbon so it just fixed itself as I thought. :)

Thanks for clearing up the whole process it is a bit confusing.
This discussion has been closed.