Current Server Status for Europe and MENA

1235»

Comments

• Hello Everyone,
    With the July update and the newest update this week, we have made another change to how you connect to our servers.
    Some of you reported and Ranked matches have improved since July.

We will always try to improve our servers and check if we find more servers in all our regions but for now, we have found servers that provide a stable service for most of you.
    Currently, we have servers in 4 locations:

• North America (NA)
    • South America (Latam)
    • Middle Europe (EU Alpha/Bravo/Charlie)
    • South Europe (EU Delta/Foxtrot)

We understand that a lot of you wish that we would be reopening servers directly in the MENA region but currently, that is not an option as no host in the region is able to provide a stable service to us and with that to you.
    Even with our current servers, we experience sometimes local issues but those can be usually solved very quickly. Unfortunately, with our previous MENA servers, the host was not able to provide a solution and we had to close them.

Some of you might experience lag or disconnections issues just once in a while or often. Those connection issues can have several reasons and can change at any time.
    If you experience those connection issues, we would like to do basic troubleshooting steps like restarting your PC and modem/router, and if those steps don't solve your issues, please contact the Z8Games Support Center. Our team might ask you for the same troubleshooting steps and we would advise you to let the support team know which steps you already tried when you contact them.

We see that many of you are still asking for compensation. You might not have been logging in when we have our compensation events related to Ranked matches and the Mercenary Pass. Since some of the server issues started last year ago and were solved in several steps, it is hard to compensate everyone as you might expect.
    Instead, we are working on new level rewards that every one of you will be able to enjoy very soon.

We will retire this thread but will wait before we move it to the archive.
    Feel free to leave us your feedback and suggestions.

• I understand that technical issues with servers, connectivity and 3rd party providers are not the easiest issues to solve and a "compensation" does not really make disconnects less frustrating when i personally encounter them.

For me, the most important point that i want to see addressed is Ranked match disconnects; The current penalty for desertion -despite it being a server side issue that affects everyone- is applied whenever a DC occurs mid match which i think is totally unreasonable.

Ranked mode is already a grind that has too many factors involved (Random player teams, maps, weapon bans, etc...) that getting enough wins to climb the ranked ladder is a big investment of time and effort and i just don't like randomly losing ranks due to something that has nothing with winning or losing ...... i'm not sure about the technical work that needs to be done or if it's possible or not but maybe if the game could identify the DC source before applying the penalty things would be more tolerable.

• @olpers said:

said:

ShadowRo;n6948881][USER="27822327"]PanicDemic[/USER] "CF Client Error 31_9" = you have altered any of the game files in any way, see this topic : https://forum.z8games.com/forum/cros...highlight=31_9 You need to fresh install game.

and what's the solution for my issue? When you take the role of the mod then you gotta act one!
    I submitted a ticket 4 weeks ago and it's still open and when I try to submit another ticket for that issue they tell me that my last ticket is still open and I should wait for a response.

Im not altered anything, and I have that problem. How solve?