Current Server Status for Europe and MENA

150921_CFNA_Important_fbl.jpg

Attention Mercenaries!

Since the previous thread became extremely long, and new information could be missed, we will archive it and start this new thread.

If you want to check the first thread, it can be found HERE.

We are still working on improving the service for our players in Europe and the MENA region and would like to update you here when we have some updates to share and hear your feedback.

So far we decided to keep the new Europe servers at Alpha and Bravo.

The location is basically the same but we have switched the provider.

There is still some room for improvement and we are checking every option.

We are also testing other servers on Europe Delta and Foxtrot.

The results for the Foxtrot server were pretty good so far and we moved this server to Europe Delta.

We have added today (March 10, 2021) a brand-new testing server to Europe Foxtrot and are curious how this one works out for some of your ping.

In the end, our goal is to provide stable servers.

Thank you all for your support and patience!

- CrossFire Team

Comments

• I'm out of this for almost 5 months lol :D
    still getting 3025 every 5 minutes c:
  • StLoD_UA wrote: »
    I'm out of this for almost 5 months lol :D
    still getting 3025 every 5 minutes c:

Did you contact the support team? We have instructions for players who disconnect since it might be related to your installation.
  • after update the game chrashed after login gg!!!
  • Game is borderline unplayable as per usual. You love to see it.
  • Sadly the game is unplayable with the disconnects going on. Thought the patch might fix it but no. There are a LOT of players experiencing this, so it cant be the problem of the internet provider or the player pc itself. Disconnects only occur on Europe Server (not on NA Server, at all) when there are a lot of people online and playing at the same time, so its NOT a personal player problem. I already tried every step that u guys suggested. Im deeply disappointed, but still with hope nonetheless.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6946412]

Did you contact the support team? We have instructions for players who disconnect since it might be related to your installation.[/QUOTE]

All the steps are done but the mistake is the same as long as with these tickets just fix the game
  • after update the game chrashed after login gg!!!

Same issue.
  • I am also waiting for a server that will be located in Russia)
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6946412]

Did you contact the support team? We have instructions for players who disconnect since it might be related to your installation.[/QUOTE]

Someone made a thread and he suggested the problem might be with the client rather than the servers or the PCs. Have you guys considered this possibility?
  • Currently always getting fail to connect to server message, can't even get the input my password. Already re-downloaded but still same issue. GM any updates on this?
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6946346][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"540","width":"960","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/150921_CFNA_Important_fbl.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Attention Mercenaries!

Since the previous thread became extremely long, and new information could be missed, we will archive it and start this new thread.

If you want to check the first thread, it can be found HERE.

We are still working on improving the service for our players in Europe and the MENA region and would like to update you here when we have some updates to share and hear your feedback.

So far we decided to keep the new Europe servers at Alpha and Bravo.

The location is basically the same but we have switched the provider.

There is still some room for improvement and we are checking every option.

We are also testing other servers on Europe Delta and Foxtrot.

The results for the Foxtrot server were pretty good so far and we moved this server to Europe Delta.

We have added today (March 10, 2021) a brand-new testing server to Europe Foxtrot and are curious how this one works out for some of your ping.

In the end, our goal is to provide stable servers.

Thank you all for your support and patience!

- CrossFire Team[/QUOTE]

i dont care what are service team doing but the sever is still trash. Im sorry to say that but its true. i mean Europe sever. I always get disconnect and after the maintenance is the error still there. If u guys dont do anything soon, i will not the big fan of this game anymore. And its not the point. Not just for me also for all of Crossfire Gamers. They deserve to have a good experience with this game not always go out and go in. Peace!
  • vittadhfg wrote: »
    I am also waiting for a server that will be located in Russia)

We simply are not allowed to have servers in Russia because we don't have the license to publish in Russia.

olpers wrote: »

Someone made a thread and he suggested the problem might be with the client rather than the servers or the PCs. Have you guys considered this possibility?

The client is technically your installation and it has to be updated regularly to receive any changes. We noticed in February that there is an issue with updating if the player is running the client without admin permissions. The latest client download should solve this issue but you might have to check if the version was actually updated correctly.

GUOYY wrote: »
    Currently always getting fail to connect to server message, can't even get the input my password. Already re-downloaded but still same issue. GM any updates on this?

We are investigating each report and it is important that you contact the support team if you experience this issue, so we can check with you how you connect to the game.
  • GUOYY wrote: »
    Currently always getting fail to connect to server message, can't even get the input my password. Already re-downloaded but still same issue. GM any updates on this?

[QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6946595]

We are investigating each report and it is important that you contact the support team if you experience this issue, so we can check with you how you connect to the game.[/QUOTE]

We have some development on this issue - please try again to login.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6946595]

We simply are not allowed to have servers in Russia because we don't have the license to publish in Russia.[/QUOTE]

but what if you put a server in Ukraine or Moldova or Poland or Belarus?
    have you or other administrators read my topic about red stamp (2)? is there any chance that you will add such a visual function to CF West?
    will we have aka103 in capsules for gp? (how in BR server)
    is it worth waiting for a merger with a Brazilian server?
    when will samples of weapons that were available only on the European and Spanish servers become available to everyone?
    do you plan to create a group CrossFire West in Telegram?
    do you plan to support Russian letters (it is inconvenient to write Russian words in English letters)
    sorry for the large number of questions, just very interesting.
  • My ping in new server (so big D)

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/d.radikal.ru\/d25\/2103\/37\/317dbe9fd95e.png"}[/IMG2]
  • I do not receive any errors or disconnections after the new update.. Make sure you do everything right and run the game as a manager, friends.. I see 5-10 people falling out of the room at a time when I'm playing, but we can finish the game without anything to me and 3-5 people in the room.. The cleanest is to completely remove the game and make a clean installation again.. Remember, always enter the game by "Run as manager"..! ;)
  • I am also waiting for a server that will be located in Turkey ..
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6946613]

We have some development on this issue - please try again to login.

[/QUOTE]

Nope, just tried and still showing the same error as yesterday.
  • {Mamy} wrote: »
    I do not receive any errors or disconnections after the new update.. Make sure you do everything right and run the game as a manager, friends.. I see 5-10 people falling out of the room at a time when I'm playing, but we can finish the game without anything to me and 3-5 people in the room.. The cleanest is to completely remove the game and make a clean installation again.. Remember, always enter the game by "Run as manager"..! ;)

It might help to run the game in compatibility mode for win 7 if they are using windows 10. (It will definitively help if they have trouble with the login window, if anyone is still having trouble with that) For me it got more stable after using that otherwise the game should work fine for most people now.
    If anyone is having much trouble now, it isn't just the servers or game, it is probably a compatibility issue between the (still) old game engine and certain PC-parts. This game seem to hate too new or too good parts.:D (which is good for a poor player like me.)
    I know for a fact, that we who have Radeon (AMD) GPU's are suffering from a lowering of FPS in all modes. My max is about 60FPS now, before the switch to 64-bit I was usually around 120 FPS with the old stuff I have in my PC. (Radeon has a history of being forgotten by game-designers, but in the last 5 years it has become better.)

As it is no longer a universal problem, it is important that you report your errors via tickets, sending with the message, a specification on your PC hard and software. It's quick to run DXdiag and save a text-file, which you then package into a rar or zip file, using any number of free software (use google if you don't know how). Attach that file to your ticket. Then they can't complain that you haven't done everything from your side players.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • I am exactly saying that the new post came and I see that disconnect from server.Without entering the room, the server is full :rolleyes: I said that one day you will forget me, you will forget me.
  • You guys keep surprising me, a disconnect every min regardless the servers and several tickets followed the steps, a new update and the same issue. Seriously an event depends mainly on play time and though I can't play. Same happened with sheep mode last month for the '' 20 k sheep ribbon'' the whole month in disconnects and errors only in sheep mode and then remove the map!!! now missing the ribbon because an issue obviously not my fault. Why would i play this game anymore?
  • {Mamy} wrote: »
    I do not receive any errors or disconnections after the new update.. Make sure you do everything right and run the game as a manager, friends.. I see 5-10 people falling out of the room at a time when I'm playing, but we can finish the game without anything to me and 3-5 people in the room.. The cleanest is to completely remove the game and make a clean installation again.. Remember, always enter the game by "Run as manager"..! ;)

This depends on your internet provider, for example here in Egypt people with WE get most disconnects how ever other who use Orange for example don't get disconnects. Obviously it's not us to blame or the provider which is the same for years and years but the game goes from worse to worst...
  • Painanator wrote: »

It might help to run the game in compatibility mode for win 7 if they are using windows 10. (It will definitively help if they have trouble with the login window, if anyone is still having trouble with that) For me it got more stable after using that otherwise the game should work fine for most people now.
    If anyone is having much trouble now, it isn't just the servers or game, it is probably a compatibility issue between the (still) old game engine and certain PC-parts. This game seem to hate too new or too good parts.:D (which is good for a poor player like me.)
    I know for a fact, that we who have Radeon (AMD) GPU's are suffering from a lowering of FPS in all modes. My max is about 60FPS now, before the switch to 64-bit I was usually around 120 FPS with the old stuff I have in my PC. (Radeon has a history of being forgotten by game-designers, but in the last 5 years it has become better.)

As it is no longer a universal problem, it is important that you report your errors via tickets, sending with the message, a specification on your PC hard and software. It's quick to run DXdiag and save a text-file, which you then package into a rar or zip file, using any number of free software (use google if you don't know how). Attach that file to your ticket. Then they can't complain that you haven't done everything from your side players.

Ironically after sending several tickets with pointless steps, I've mentioned that I've excluded the game from Windows defender and firewall, guess what?
    in the response they told me to exclude the game from windows defender and fire wall, really?
  • Usually I don't be so upset or have great anger, but the 20k sheep to steel ribbon pinned the last nail in the coffin, I only play this game for ribbons and because of an issue which it's not my fault I couldn't
  • vittadhfg wrote: »

but what if you put a server in Ukraine or Moldova or Poland or Belarus?
    have you or other administrators read my topic about red stamp (2)? is there any chance that you will add such a visual function to CF West?
    will we have aka103 in capsules for gp? (how in BR server)
    is it worth waiting for a merger with a Brazilian server?
    when will samples of weapons that were available only on the European and Spanish servers become available to everyone?
    do you plan to create a group CrossFire West in Telegram?
    do you plan to support Russian letters (it is inconvenient to write Russian words in English letters)
    sorry for the large number of questions, just very interesting.

You are so optimistic, the game doesn't work conveniently and you are asking for extras. Fantasy stuff
  • Uninstalled game, downloaded new installer on the site, installed game again and no disconnects yesterday but today again "disconnect from server" after 7-10 minutes.

• Ironically after sending several tickets with pointless steps, I've mentioned that I've excluded the game from Windows defender and firewall, guess what?
    in the response they told me to exclude the game from windows defender and fire wall, really?

They always tell you to do that. It's very likely that they can't do anything for you except run through the list which may fix disconnect problems. You will probably have to wait for them to find out what is causing the errors and release another update.

Don't fret about sheep-mode it will come back around may. They might even have fixed the game for you then.:p:D
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

They always tell you to do that. It's very likely that they can't do anything for you except run through the list which may fix disconnect problems. You will probably have to wait for them to find out what is causing the errors and release another update.

Don't fret about sheep-mode it will come back around may. They might even have fixed the game for you then.:p:D

Well this even worse, about May i would by in Army :DDDD

• Well this even worse, about May i would by in Army :DDDD

Well, crap. You'll have to hope the game lasts and that you are free sometime when sheep-mode is on.
    JackPain (Sweden)