Current Server Status for Europe and MENA

Comments

• Getting dc every 5 min without any clear reason. My connection is good.
  • in_rhythm wrote: »
    I took a month break from this localization and played on a russian server, which is fantastic, compared to.. this. I saw the new update and checked. WOW. I never thought I would see a new error, which is even worse than the previous ones. because of disconnects I can't complete any game, EVERY time there's an error pops up at the end of the game, "MISSION COMPLETE" and boom, пошел нахуй, it says. I can't get my rank in ranked snd and farm coins in knife event mode.

I'll tell you about my last match in this game, through waiting, sweat and tears, I got into the working match in knife ranked, my teammate left (prob dc) and it's only me and some low arab against 3 skilled players. I did my best, tried so hard and somehow won the match with a score of 42/10. AFTER THAT this beautiful game sent me to standart match results (I was playing ranked) and I got disconnected. After my relogin game didn't count anything and I LOST 1 rank. RIP my nerves. I've never seen such an incompetent company and I work in the gaming industry.

To all loyal players out there, you clearly see the attitude of this company, please stop wasting your money and precious time on this game. If you want to play crossfire, try the other versions.
    As for me, i'm going back to russian cf, glad I didn't spend a penny on this version.

Short sad story, but a low Arab! he is low because he is Arab or it happened that he is a low Arab that could be any other nationality with limited playing skills
  • GUOYY wrote: »

Nope, just tried and still showing the same error as yesterday.

I sent you instructions for additional investigation via ticket.

• Short sad story, but a low Arab! he is low because he is Arab or it happened that he is a low Arab that could be any other nationality with limited playing skills

He's an arabic player. Low because his ingame rank and K/D were not good. I've seen many good Arab players and many bad ones, and it's not about nationality.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6946735]

I sent you instructions for additional investigation via ticket.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, but how do i access the ticket again?
  • I tried a clean reinstall, adding all cf clients in the folder to my Firewall and Antivirus exemptions, and I still get these errors every couple of minutes. As far as I'm concerned, this is on the client or server, not our PC's.

Thanks Celestine, sent your the information requested, still doesn't work as of now. Tried the steps Moony provided, doesnt work neither.
  • xVerm wrote: »
    I tried a clean reinstall, adding all cf clients in the folder to my Firewall and Antivirus exemptions, and I still get these errors every couple of minutes. As far as I'm concerned, this is on the client or server, not our PC's.

That's my thought too, wont even let me log in, keep saying failed to connect to server, didn't even make it to tap in my Password.
  • I wish you'd do the events after solving this disconnect problem.
  • Still works fine without errors for me. FPS has gone up to 120 again, but I get drops down to 40 pretty often. Hit reg has started to go bad again too, also seem to go up and down, it's worse when playing ranked S&D. Can clearly see that I hit someones head several times, but they kill me and damage is registered as zero or around 20-30. Lots of players, especially MENA players seem to get errors all the time and teams are seldom full for more than one round. I feel happy I don't care about the rank itself this season and only for the parts.

Some other strange things are also happening, though I don't know if they are cheats or just bugs. BL and GR skins are messed up, e.g. some players in the BL team has GR skins and vice versa. Weapons that aren't supposed to have a JHP (staggering) effect on players seem to sometimes have it. Several kinds of M4s (both regular and VIP's) have locked me in place (actually worse than the Evo or TMP's effect) and made my aim go haywire until I die.

The game still has a long way to go, until were at least back to par, compared to 1,5 year ago and the game was far from stable then.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Just noticed that there was a couple of people left the room and afterwards there was a ~10 sec lag spike where everyone just ran at the spot. One of those who left rejoined and said he got the "Disconnect from host 0-3" Error. I sent a ticket today, but this is definitely something about the server/game that needs to be fixed. No idea why it effects some more than others.
  • Wow, improving ping while half of players just getting kicked out from room/ranking because of server disconnection. 10/10
    Decided to play ranked. 3 of a 5 games got thrown out from game because of this.
  • Perfect update !! More disconnect after this update than before !!
    Very incompetent staff, i would do this for my job i would get fired so you should do the same !
  • The foxtrot server was working perfectly before with some of the best ping that I ever had but now it's shiiiit, stuck at 200 instead of 50
  • They've started new servers' provider on Foxtrot and Delta. Still have DC for more than 5 months xd
  • still get 0-3 error and then disconnect 3025. so annoying, even on US servers. i cant even complete the 12th anniversary because of it.
  • Guys are you actually serious? All these complaints, it's also all over your facebook page, and you basically tell me "We know nothing, most other people can play normally, does your PC meet the requirements" even though I attached a DXdiag file showing that I run the latest high end hardware.. Can't upload screenshots here (great forum btw) so here's the text:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Z8Games Support Center.

All of our systems are currently running normally and most of the users are able to play normally. If you are still facing issues, please try the following steps for basic troubleshooting:
    - Check if your computer currently meets our minimum system requirements at http://crossfire.z8games.com/download.html
    - Restart your computer and trying again. Occasionally, anomalies may occur the longer a system has been up and running. If the problem is fixed after a restart, this may explain the situation you are experiencing.
    - Check your DirectX version and the date on key system drivers such as your network card and graphics card to ensure that everything is up to date.
    - Check any hardware or software that interacts with your internet connection between your computer and your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Routers, firewalls, anti-virus software and the like can occasionally interfere with your connection to CrossFire. You should provide or make "exceptions" (put CrossFire in the list of safe programs) so that the game can pass through any security settings you may have enabled.
    - Scan your computer for any viruses and spyware's, and remove them. Viruses or spyware may also cause issues for the game.
    - Close down any applications which may be running prior to launching CrossFire as these may interfere with the running of the game.

If you have any serious difficulties loading the game, we recommend you uninstall the game using the official uninstaller located on your start menu.

Then please go to the main Crossfire website and download our newest client version on the download option page: http://crossfire.z8games.com/download.html
    Here is a complete guide on how to install CrossFire: http://support.z8games.com/crossfire/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/210/4/how-do-i-download-and-install-crossfire
    Please re-install the game and try again.

You may also wish to try posting your issue on our Technical Issues Forum (http://forum.z8games.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13). Some players may have the same issue you are experiencing and the player community may be able to assist with your specific issue further there, but please keep in mind that all advice offered on that forum is given "as-is" and is not necessarily endorsed or recommended by SG Entertainment/Smilegate West.

We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards,

[GM]Sharingn"

So rest assured, if you got this error, it's not gonna be fixed any time soon, they're not even aware of the problem.
  • EU servers were a joke tonight, some games i joined i was stuck with a 150'ish ping....some my usual 50'ish........ plus multiple errors

I have done a clean download\install around the 20th of February......still got occasional errors but was tolerable.

Tonight was a joke.....and it definitely wasn't my connection or my PC

I only use windows to play CF

Send me too
  • Game is unplayable today for me on alpha server even though it's barely under load... disconnect join game disconnect. A month ago I didn't have these issues but nothing's changed on my side.

Reinstall didn't help.
  • Crossfire X is coming this year. Say goodbye.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6946412]

Did you contact the support team? We have instructions for players who disconnect since it might be related to your installation.[/QUOTE]

I got the same issue every 5-10 mins
  • nosoyesp wrote: »
    Crossfire X is coming this year. Say goodbye.

To X-Box, not PC.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • I am from Eastern Europe and in the game-ping-CFNA-124.CF West-250.-:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    AMD A8-5600K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.60 GHz
    RAM-10gb
    Windows 10 Pro 64b
    videocard-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti

I tried everything written and I still have the same problem.

Someone for help I think GMs do not know how to fix the problem.

I don't think the problem is with the computer
  • when i try to play ZM Maps it crashes and saying : Disconnected from Host then Disconnected from server and giving me that someone already log with my account i dont know why this happen and i hope Technical team solve this problem fast as i cant play the game
  • When will there be a compensation package? I know the problems are still there but we can't wait till it's fixed. It can take up another 6 months.
  • TFW server issue forum post had to be archived because of how long this issue goes...
  • I would like to know which will be the compensation. I couldn't play for 5 months due to disconnects, i lost november's mercenary pass totally... Idk what you gonna be gifting us but in my mind i know it won't be even as half as fair compensation as it should be
  • I just came back few days ago and the servers were finally running decent again, but since like 2 days I’m randomly getting DC’s mid game or while I’m in the lobby. This is starting to happen more often and is 100% not related from my side. Also for some reason all my pistols have 1 extra bullet, but I only have the Thompson infernal dragon and Barrett Iron shark sniper as VIP’s.
  • What a way to celebrate the 12th Anniversary. 12 years of random DC with no permanent solution. Doing these events for the game time is a nightmare..!!!