Current Server Status for Europe and MENA

Comments

• olpers bro as you know i am facing same issue for last 1 month & reinstall game more then 10 time but fail to understand why CF team not able to resolved this issue
  • How many times can a crossfire western player get disconnected in a ranked match? one? 2nd? 4 times in a game
  • I was happy that i wasnt getting DC'ed anymore 6 days ago and after patch and supposed server maintenance, good old DC festival for everyone...

Seriously what is this nonsense ? How ridiculous can this situation get ?
  • Hello.

I'm not one of the people who get this error but almost 30%+ Of the crossfire players on this game get this error. After asking many it seems it's majority is based in ALPHA & BRAVO. I propose that the GM'S take down these servers for maintenance or remove them till the issue is fixed. People will then move to the other european servers to play which are usually empty. This will allow the players who get this disconnection to then play with everyone in Charlie, Delta or Foxtrot without getting disconnections until you can fix the issue in Alpha and Bravo. At this moment in time i think this is the most logical solution and should be given thought for the sake of keeping this game alive and fair for everyone.
  • Jeeah wrote: »
    Hello.

I'm not one of the people who get this error but almost 30%+ Of the crossfire players on this game get this error. After asking many it seems it's majority is based in ALPHA & BRAVO. I propose that the GM'S take down these servers for maintenance or remove them till the issue is fixed. People will then move to the other european servers to play which are usually empty. This will allow the players who get this disconnection to then play with everyone in Charlie, Delta or Foxtrot without getting disconnections until you can fix the issue in Alpha and Bravo. At this moment in time i think this is the most logical solution and should be given thought for the sake of keeping this game alive and fair for everyone.

I also thought about something like this.
    I am such a lucky player who gets this DCs all the time:mad:. No five minutes in Alpha and im out. I am tired of writing tickets in sum i spend hours tracerouting, screenshooting, DxDiaging, firewall checking, discord checking, reinstallations and so on it`s a never ending list and i am wasting my time.:eek:
    I dont understand why we as a community dont get any refound for this wasted time and nothing for trying to help throu tickets over tickets. I dont really feel supported and i am losing my hope, cause the fun died months ago!
    :(
  • azher1 wrote: »
    olpers bro as you know i am facing same issue for last 1 month & reinstall game more then 10 time but fail to understand why CF team not able to resolved this issue

Sorry I didn't see your comment before. I guess their server has blocked some connections and they don't know what to do. Its been so long since I logged into the game.
  • To be fair, I have to say that I dont have any disconnect from server in the last time. Sometimes strage Errors during Zombie Mode, but all in all it got better. Thanks :)
  • today in ranked again i get error ... because ranked match crashed, when i come to public. room in public crashed to! compensate for the points that peoples have lost

db36b7650db4.png
  • Hi,the connection to the server is almost stable, it has been felt for some time, thank you. The problem for a very long time is that the game jumps or freezes the screen for a fraction of a second, regularly. i have been playing since 2007 and it has always been a great game. thank you the team.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6946346][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"540","width":"960","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/150921_CFNA_Important_fbl.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Attention Mercenaries!

Since the previous thread became extremely long, and new information could be missed, we will archive it and start this new thread.

If you want to check the first thread, it can be found HERE.

We are still working on improving the service for our players in Europe and the MENA region and would like to update you here when we have some updates to share and hear your feedback.

So far we decided to keep the new Europe servers at Alpha and Bravo.

The location is basically the same but we have switched the provider.

There is still some room for improvement and we are checking every option.

We are also testing other servers on Europe Delta and Foxtrot.

The results for the Foxtrot server were pretty good so far and we moved this server to Europe Delta.

We have added today (March 10, 2021) a brand-new testing server to Europe Foxtrot and are curious how this one works out for some of your ping.

In the end, our goal is to provide stable servers.

Thank you all for your support and patience!

- CrossFire Team[/QUOTE]

really? this is the stupidest post so far in a while. what about actually fixing the NA servers that NA players can't even LOG INTO ANYMORE AFTER SPENDING ALL THIS MONEY??????????????? WHAT THE???????
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6948997][USER="26576719"]ivan73[/USER]

As far as GM tell : GM's are not part of the team that handle server connection issues, therefore any players feedback incoming through support tickets is forwarded to the the team that handle servers problems.[/QUOTE]

What about the compensation packages? Was it another marvelous joke?
  • Bechanized wrote: »

What about the compensation packages? Was it another marvelous joke?

As I understand it there never were any packages. They said compensation events and I think they meant those that we have already seen.
    1. Extra points for the pass.
    2. A better and easier anniversary event than usual with free "Almost VIP" as price
    3. Double points for a while in ranked.
    4. They listened to the player-masses and had a lot of gold-items both in events, The pass (which is considered a monthly event), In coupons, and in - see 5
    5. A bonus system for ranked, that gives out free weapons for just playing ranked. (No need to win)
    I might have forgotten something

I don't know if they plan on giving out anything else in the future, they might, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it, if I were you.
    Personally I believe that anyone waiting for something grand like: "A weapon of your choice", "A lot of EP" or "A lot of free ZP", is deluding their selves.

But I might be pessimistic.
    As everyone knows - everything is perfect now and we are all so very happy happy.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

As I understand it there never were any packages. They said compensation events and I think they meant those that we have already seen.
    1. Extra points for the pass.
    2. A better and easier anniversary event than usual with free "Almost VIP" as price
    3. Double points for a while in ranked.
    4. They listened to the player-masses and had a lot of gold-items both in events, The pass (which is considered a monthly event), In coupons, and in - see 5
    5. A bonus system for ranked, that gives out free weapons for just playing ranked. (No need to win)
    I might have forgotten something

I don't know if they plan on giving out anything else in the future, they might, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it, if I were you.
    Personally I believe that anyone waiting for something grand like: "A weapon of your choice", "A lot of EP" or "A lot of free ZP", is deluding their selves.

But I might be pessimistic.
    As everyone knows - everything is perfect now and we are all so very happy happy.

if that was their "real" compensation then they lost me forever from this game, and that point nr. 1 they had to do, otherwise they would have to repay every player their money or it would have been going under fraud, cuz players payed to get access to certain items, and with their incapability to fix their game in Time they had to do this, or the players could have sued them with mass collectiong of Fraud, and that would have devestated the whole company, thats so easy said for point 1, that wasnt a intentional it was a must to do, otherwise it could backfired a hell on them, even that comment gonna be deleted since i said incapability but i dont care, since this is my opinion, shoving a problem from 1 part to another and in between telling it would be the players own fault why they get errors and DCs instead to admit it was full on their side, but i know a few people where think that they are "failure free" everything theyre doing, and i can say so they do the most, they just dont admit it and then blame it mostly on others, even had such coworkers. In my language i cal them "Ratten" which is just in english translated to "Rats", even eat their own for their own wealth.

and to point 2, there was the game still broken as hell, even i wasnt able to play 1 minute in order to get any "free" spins....so yeah could write more about that but im gonna leave it to there.

to point 3 they would lost a lot of players when they wouldnt doubled the ranked points, even though they lost even from that "compensation" more then they were, cuz they admitted it wayyyy to late, and in that time it removed every time more points of ranked from you.

yeah and to the last point otherwise the mode didnt bring any more attraction to fill this mode, since for a lot of players just like me i just wanted to get the permanent Nade out nothing more, since when you cross a certain ranked level you see players teaming up with cheaters getting them carried to top ranks, or you just meet 3 cheaters on each team, farming everybody down.... so yeah that this mode died faster out then some modes like ghost mode is simple to wayyyy to late reaction to ban cheaters, and even the people they carried to the top, so instead to get a usefull solution what is easier to do then making or finding a working anti cheat that even checks the game files if they are modified? right play (dont know when the pieces drop but you get what im saying) x amount of games even when you just get farmed downed by macro users/cheaters or players where modified they files, and you get 1 piece so you can build you a reskin of a weapon we had 100 diffrent versions already.

Now you get the point when i say if that was their "compensation" in hope to hold up the leaving players base they failed very very hard, but hey thats karma then :P
  • Quake444 wrote: »

if that was their "real" compensation then they lost me forever from this game, and that point nr. 1 they had to do, otherwise they would have to repay every player their money or it would have been going under fraud, cuz players payed to get access to certain items, and with their incapability to fix their game in Time they had to do this, or the players could have sued them with mass collectiong of Fraud, and that would have devestated the whole company, thats so easy said for point 1, that wasnt a intentional it was a must to do, otherwise it could backfired a hell on them, even that comment gonna be deleted since i said incapability but i dont care, since this is my opinion, shoving a problem from 1 part to another and in between telling it would be the players own fault why they get errors and DCs instead to admit it was full on their side, but i know a few people where think that they are "failure free" everything theyre doing, and i can say so they do the most, they just dont admit it and then blame it mostly on others, even had such coworkers. In my language i cal them "Ratten" which is just in english translated to "Rats", even eat their own for their own wealth.

and to point 2, there was the game still broken as hell, even i wasnt able to play 1 minute in order to get any "free" spins....so yeah could write more about that but im gonna leave it to there.

to point 3 they would lost a lot of players when they wouldnt doubled the ranked points, even though they lost even from that "compensation" more then they were, cuz they admitted it wayyyy to late, and in that time it removed every time more points of ranked from you.

yeah and to the last point otherwise the mode didnt bring any more attraction to fill this mode, since for a lot of players just like me i just wanted to get the permanent Nade out nothing more, since when you cross a certain ranked level you see players teaming up with cheaters getting them carried to top ranks, or you just meet 3 cheaters on each team, farming everybody down.... so yeah that this mode died faster out then some modes like ghost mode is simple to wayyyy to late reaction to ban cheaters, and even the people they carried to the top, so instead to get a usefull solution what is easier to do then making or finding a working anti cheat that even checks the game files if they are modified? right play (dont know when the pieces drop but you get what im saying) x amount of games even when you just get farmed downed by macro users/cheaters or players where modified they files, and you get 1 piece so you can build you a reskin of a weapon we had 100 diffrent versions already.

Now you get the point when i say if that was their "compensation" in hope to hold up the leaving players base they failed very very hard, but hey thats karma then :P

Yeah, there's a reason why I don't play CrossFire that much these days.
    JackPain (Sweden)

Me too .

i played 2 games the last 3 1/2 months so yeah, i rather put my money in full games instead to cashing up in Zp since then my game Library increased a bit and i have more fun then in CF, but its everyones own choice, if they still charge up for some reskins, or dont cash in so the gms have for real to react, to the issues, or their job will be on the cliff, but yeah....
  • Fix you ranked matches, it's not working at all just lost a bunch of points
  • Your servers are barely working lol.
    I can supply you better servers than what you have lol ..
  • Still the same old deal. Switching providers won't help. It's an internal problem.
  • servers are going downhill again.....so much blood.....so little death :(:'(

• I want to say that the server of the Middle East is much better for us as Arabs because of the ping and we want to enjoy playing in our server and thank you, Crossfire team

• They wont give a compensation. And if it was given in events then players like me who don't play events don't get anything. So what's the point?

• AzOe
    edited July 2021

The new Europe servers at Alpha and Bravo are good, but no body is playing on them. Which is the sad part. Give some extra GP like before so that people prefer using them.

• the game told me faild server
    but is amazing

• Hitreg is terrible on ranked servers, please look into it.