Email Verification Guide

Comments

• Now my email has been verified ... I didn't get my rewards.......USP-Piggybank
    I sent my complaint and nobody responds
  • What’s next after “account administration” ?
  • Alright alright it's clear now we have to wait several days for the email to arrive, and then again for your rewards. But how about the 'an error occured' message whenever we press the 'Verify My Email' button in the link you have sent. What are we supposed to do with that? I prefer to see a reply on questions like that, than just a single sarcastic reply on a guy who provokes you.
  • I am trying to verify but I don't receive any emails and every time I made a ticket they just reply with the same message. What is going on?????????
  • it's been 4 days I still haven't received a confirmation email
  • I didn´t receive the e-mail but it was because the e-mail that I wrote, somehow changed to a non-existent e-mail. I tried to correct it but the only reply I got was -The email address is already in use-. So I created a new e-mail specifically for this but do you know what I got in return? The same old reply -The email address is already in use-. Then I basically typed everything on my keyboard BUT EVEN THEN THE REPLY DIDN´T CHANGE. Yea, even a simple thing such as verifying an e-mail can pose an enormous problem in this game. Congratulations! With all the money that you´re getting from us even fixing such a simple problem is a hassle. As for posting a ticket? I tried in the past to change my e-mail but NAH! It didn´t work.
  • robindutch wrote: »
    Alright alright it's clear now we have to wait several days for the email to arrive, and then again for your rewards. But how about the 'an error occured' message whenever we press the 'Verify My Email' button in the link you have sent. What are we supposed to do with that? I prefer to see a reply on questions like that, than just a single sarcastic reply on a guy who provokes you.

I initially suffered because of this first day. I think it was because of the pressure. But on the second day, I saw receiving 55 messages at once, because I was constantly pressing to wait for the message, but after 55 messages arrived, one of those messages succeeded and the account was confirmed.
  • xVerm wrote: »
    Still nothing arrived.. Never had problems receiving emails, Z8Games yet again proves how little they really care.
    You guys posted a thread informing people about your mailing system being incompatible with Yahoo-mail, and that you're working on it over 1½ years ago, to this day nothing has happened.
    And then you require ridiculous information that noone could possibly remember to change the email manually over the support. Like I know what secret question I chose 8 years ago, or on what exact date my account was created 8 YEARS AGO.

I have the same problem my account was created 2010, we're in 2020 of course i forgot some information about my account its absurd to remember things from 10 years ago . For sure my account was used only by me the whole time i can prove that in different ways, i cant change the email in support neither in hotmail. So please give us a chance at least players that are regular like 5 years ago -10 years ago
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6929692]Attention Mercenaries!

By now you have noticed that we now have email verification on the website. This is a good thing and will lead to more secure accounts!

"But Kanadian," You say, "How do I verify an email?!"

No worries, Mercs, I've got you covered!

The first thing you'll want to do is head over to MY ACCOUNT . Just click that link there for quick access!

When you do head there, you're going to want to click on the "Verify Email" button featured in the red box below:

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"413","width":"750","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/My Account Page.PNG"}[/IMG2]

Once you do that, we'll send an email to you that asks you to verify the address on the account! What does that email look like? Well, it looks something like this:

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"195","width":"728","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/Email.png"}[/IMG2]

If you click the 'Verify My Email' link, you'll set yourself on your way to receive rewards for verifying that a real, valid email is on your account!

"But Kanadian, what rewards do we get??"

I'm glad you asked, imaginary other half of this conversation! Check out the rewards you get on the verified page! (Or just look here, thats fine too!)

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"725","width":"729","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/Verified.png"}[/IMG2]

"But Kanadian, I tried to verify and the email didn't send!"

We recommend checking your spam folder just in case your mail provider is being tricky. Additionally, please wait up to 24 hours for the email to arrive, and if it doesn't give us a shout at our support page HERE!

If you need help checking your spam folder, here is an example for Yahoo email accounts. From the email page, first click 'More':

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"227","width":"196","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/YahooSpam.png"}[/IMG2]
    "Kanadian, what do I click next??"

Next click "Spam" to check your Spam folder and see if the email is sent there!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"306","width":"197","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/YahooSpam2.png"}[/IMG2]
    "Oh.. I don't have access to the email on my account, Kanadian. This makes me a sad Mercenary :( "

Don't be sad! "Sad" backwards is "Das", and Das no good! Send us a ticket under the "Account Administration" department to change the email on your account at our support page HERE!

So verify today, and secure your account, mercenaries! Its that simple!

-CrossFire Team[/QUOTE]

It's not working, I have received the email but is an error. and every time I make a ticket I get back the same message.
  • Please Help

There is a problem with my account I activated the account and only got RiBBONS VERiFY

I want USP-Piggybank

look at the pictures

Please solve the problem as soon as possible ♥
  • An Error Occurred
    how can fix this error ?
  • karammina wrote: »

An Error Occurred
    how can fix this error ?

Wait for the correct message to arrive and try at different times of the day
  • I have received the activation message on my Yahoo, but when I click on the activation an error message appears to me and this has been repeated with me in more than one message in three days, please help
  • ​i received message when i use link error occurred and can't make verification please help i tried for 5 days now
  • ​i received message when i use link error occurred and can't make verification please help i tried for 5 days now

Try checking in different times of the day, until you succeed with you
    If you feel desperate, send a support ticket (account administrator) provide them with the required info and change to mail to Gmail
  • When raising the support ticket, If I never purchased zp before, Do I just type in transactions " None " ?
  • 22.5 - 27.5
    So far my problem has not been solved
    I have sent several tickets and have not yet resolved

Now my email has been verified ... I didn't get my rewards.......USP-Piggybank
    I sent my complaint and nobody responds
  • I got my email changed (thanks to the fast support) and verification worked flawlessly with Gmail.
  • received the verify email, but it does not work, it showed An Error Occurred!!!
  • actually there were some errors including yahoo accounts hope u fix that
  • NeoLeee wrote: »
    received the verify email, but it does not work, it showed An Error Occurred!!!

Try at different times of the day until the right message arrives

I also encountered this on the first day, but it worked with me later
  • I don't know if Yahoo email is working right now for everyone. I got the Z8Games email verification link instantly. I can definitely say that it worked for me.

hBLj29G.png

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/RWxXnl6.jpg"}[/IMG2]
  • What should I do if I have a randomly tipped Email from 2011? I can't verified my Account and safe it more, like you say in this Thread, it dont help me. And the Support Ticket isnt helpful I can send him everything and they are not convinced that's my Account .... I try it so often and no one help me its disgusting that no one can help.
    The Account is before the Country lock to Europe, and to play on CFNA I used this Account that I found out, cuz I wont play CFEU, and now CF EU is on CF West, and I paid alot in this Account and now I cant safe my Acc... sorry but this new system isn't helpful for me and I think for some other too not.

same here^^ the funny thing on my alt it worked within seconds cause there I am using my main email XD
  • I’ve tried using different emails still naw usp reward only ribbon
  • I just instantly received all my verification emails I've had sent over almost two weeks (I have a Yahoo email). I can confirm that I tried again and received my confirmation email instantly. I think they finally fixed the issue with Yahoo emails, after more than a year... Thanks anyway Z8 :P
  • I just instantly received all my verification emails I've had sent over almost two weeks (I have a Yahoo email). I can confirm that I tried again and received my confirmation email instantly. I think they finally fixed the issue with Yahoo emails, after more than a year... Thanks anyway Z8 :P

You are lucky. The fact is that there is something wrong with the suffix of my yahoo email on their system. I registered by the suffix( .com), the code was sent to (.com.cn). I tried to send a email to the email with this suffix and I got the undeliverable notice. How am I able to receive it? The support doesn't even help!!! I tried to provide as much information as I can, all I got is "please provide more sufficient information". GG
  • Hey guys, I have to post it here because I don't get an answer in support that could help me, even if I point them out to a specific problem. I created my account about 10 years ago and so I don't know the security question or the answer. My email address already. The biggest problem, on the other hand, is that I cannot access my e-mail because it was deleted by the provider. This is because the ending @ hotmail.de is a lagecy domain and all accounts have been deleted by the provider. So I don't have a chance to change my email on my own and the support doesn't help me either. <- I only got a copy & paste answer from the support and nothing more. I've already put so much money into the account and thanks to the support I can't back it up because the provider deleted my email. Is there another way to change my email without receiving a copy & paste response from support? Please help me
  • Z8 very good works well with Russian mail.ru