Email Verification Guide

Attention Mercenaries!

By now you have noticed that we now have email verification on the website. This is a good thing and will lead to more secure accounts!

"But Kanadian," You say, "How do I verify an email?!"

No worries, Mercs, I've got you covered!

The first thing you'll want to do is head over to MY ACCOUNT . Just click that link there for quick access!

When you do head there, you're going to want to click on the "Verify Email" button featured in the red box below:

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"413","width":"750","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/My Account Page.PNG"}[/IMG2]

Once you do that, we'll send an email to you that asks you to verify the address on the account! What does that email look like? Well, it looks something like this:

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"195","width":"728","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/Email.png"}[/IMG2]

If you click the 'Verify My Email' link, you'll set yourself on your way to receive rewards for verifying that a real, valid email is on your account!

"But Kanadian, what rewards do we get??"

I'm glad you asked, imaginary other half of this conversation! Check out the rewards you get on the verified page! (Or just look here, thats fine too!)

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"725","width":"729","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/Verified.png"}[/IMG2]

"But Kanadian, I tried to verify and the email didn't send!"

We recommend checking your spam folder just in case your mail provider is being tricky. Additionally, please wait up to 24 hours for the email to arrive, and if it doesn't give us a shout at our support page HERE!

If you need help checking your spam folder, here is an example for Yahoo email accounts. From the email page, first click 'More':

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"227","width":"196","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/YahooSpam.png"}[/IMG2]
"Kanadian, what do I click next??"

Next click "Spam" to check your Spam folder and see if the email is sent there!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"306","width":"197","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/YahooSpam2.png"}[/IMG2]
"Oh.. I don't have access to the email on my account, Kanadian. This makes me a sad Mercenary :( "

Don't be sad! "Sad" backwards is "Das", and Das no good! Send us a ticket under the "Account Administration" department to change the email on your account at our support page HERE!

So verify today, and secure your account, mercenaries! Its that simple!

-CrossFire Team

Comments

• Doesn't work. After all these years you still haven't managed to make your email system work with yahoo, what do I do now?..
  • xVerm wrote: »
    Doesn't work. After all these years you still haven't managed to make your email system work with yahoo, what do I do now?..

Please read the parts of the guide that say "This is how to check your spam folder" and "If it doesnt work within 24 hours, send us a ticket".

There are a lot of people verifying right now, so the system will be slow at first. It may just be delayed :)
  • If only there was a 2FA feature to complement it...
    edit: Also, I hope your fortnite account gets stolen by russian ninja pandas if you dont ban the cheaters on zm ranked
    200.gif
  • always get this error

Although the message came to me in the mail
    YBeH1a8.png
  • It took me 2 hours to receive the mail on Hotmail. Several messages arrived at once.

V26s4SG.png
  • It took me 2 hours to receive the mail on Hotmail. Several messages arrived at once.

V26s4SG.png

Same here got 4 messages all of which the link did not work......
  • yes, email does not come,does not works yet.
    anyway great job kanadian :) security + ribbon. :)
    nice
  • What should I do if I have a randomly tipped Email from 2011? I can't verified my Account and safe it more, like you say in this Thread, it dont help me. And the Support Ticket isnt helpful I can send him everything and they are not convinced that's my Account .... I try it so often and no one help me its disgusting that no one can help.
    The Account is before the Country lock to Europe, and to play on CFNA I used this Account that I found out, cuz I wont play CFEU, and now CF EU is on CF West, and I paid alot in this Account and now I cant safe my Acc... sorry but this new system isn't helpful for me and I think for some other too not.
    call me hayace? dog
  • Still nothing arrived.. Never had problems receiving emails, Z8Games yet again proves how little they really care.
    You guys posted a thread informing people about your mailing system being incompatible with Yahoo-mail, and that you're working on it over 1½ years ago, to this day nothing has happened.
    And then you require ridiculous information that noone could possibly remember to change the email manually over the support. Like I know what secret question I chose 8 years ago, or on what exact date my account was created 8 YEARS AGO.
  • What should I do if I have a randomly tipped Email from 2011? I can't verified my Account and safe it more, like you say in this Thread, it dont help me. And the Support Ticket isnt helpful I can send him everything and they are not convinced that's my Account .... I try it so often and no one help me its disgusting that no one can help.
    The Account is before the Country lock to Europe, and to play on CFNA I used this Account that I found out, cuz I wont play CFEU, and now CF EU is on CF West, and I paid alot in this Account and now I cant safe my Acc... sorry but this new system isn't helpful for me and I think for some other too not.

That happens because there is incorrect information on it. You have some correct information, but not enough to prove ownership.
  • it is 10 years ago, when i created this account. How should i know some Facts from this time...
  • outlook doesnt work...

same here. I tried to verify my account but I am facing error.
  • Ribbons are hard to get, remember guys? and this is also one of those hard to get ribbons, I guess lol.
    I pressed 10 times on that verify email button as well as the resent button but to no avail.
  • olpers wrote: »
    Ribbons are hard to get, remember guys? and this is also one of those hard to get ribbons, I guess lol.
    I pressed 10 times on that verify email button as well as the resent button but to no avail.

Same here, ain't getting any mail. Not in my inbox or in the spam-folder. Have a Hotmail address, so I am also having Outlook. It seems like the G-Mail users receive their confirmation the fastest. Been 12 hours now, since my first try, so technically 12 hours left until something is wrong, but I have ADHD, so I hate waiting.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

Same here, ain't getting any mail. Not in my inbox or in the spam-folder. Have a Hotmail address, so I am also having Outlook. It seems like the G-Mail users receive their confirmation the fastest. Been 12 hours now, since my first try, so technically 12 hours left until something is wrong, but I have ADHD, so I hate waiting.

Same here man.. not the ADHD part, but the non-receiving email. I also use outlook's servers, so I'm guessing we might never get any email ahahah
  • I have now sent a message to the support that should send me the email manually. Let's see what happens.
    I do not know what is so difficult to fix this error.
  • IGN_Galaxy wrote: »

That happens because there is incorrect information on it. You have some correct information, but not enough to prove ownership.

Man you give me the same answer that I got all the month before, what the hell is your problem to write me that you think Im stupid lul, I KNOW IT ALREADY, AND NO ONE HELP!! -.-
    call me hayace? dog

• Man you give me the same answer that I got all the month before, what the hell is your problem to write me that you think Im stupid lul! -.-

Nobody helps because no one can help on these issues

It is up to everyone and support
  • xVerm wrote: »
    Still nothing arrived.. Never had problems receiving emails, Z8Games yet again proves how little they really care.
    You guys posted a thread informing people about your mailing system being incompatible with Yahoo-mail, and that you're working on it over 1½ years ago, to this day nothing has happened.
    And then you require ridiculous information that noone could possibly remember to change the email manually over the support. Like I know what secret question I chose 8 years ago, or on what exact date my account was created 8 YEARS AGO.

Hey! Thanks for your feedback :) However to keep you up to speed with some stuff here:
    The system is currently delayed sending out emails because of so many people verifying at once. If you have an issue, please send a ticket as the guide says. We recover to many people each day who do in fact remember their info.

Regarding the yahoo thing, this is outside our control. This problem is on Yahoo's end, and they choose which emails get through and which don't. While we have reached out at that time to discuss it with them, they have chosen not to resolve the issue, and this is not something we can influence. We advise checking your spam folder, and using a different mail provider in general.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6929775]

Hey! Thanks for your feedback :) However to keep you up to speed with some stuff here:
    The system is currently delayed sending out emails because of so many people verifying at once. If you have an issue, please send a ticket as the guide says. We recover to many people each day who do in fact remember their info.

Regarding the yahoo thing, this is outside our control. This problem is on Yahoo's end, and they choose which emails get through and which don't. While we have reached out at that time to discuss it with them, they have chosen not to resolve the issue, and this is not something we can influence. We advise checking your spam folder, and using a different mail provider in general.[/QUOTE]

what is with outlook?
  • Verification message I did not receive what to do ?
    Hotmail

Regarding the yahoo thing, this is outside our control. This problem is on Yahoo's end, and they choose which emails get through and which don't. While we have reached out at that time to discuss it with them, they have chosen not to resolve the issue, and this is not something we can influence. We advise checking your spam folder, and using a different mail provider in general.[/QUOTE]

I am still trying more than 4 hours for send message to outlook
  • iLEZZ wrote: »

Same here man.. not the ADHD part, but the non-receiving email. I also use outlook's servers, so I'm guessing we might never get any email ahahah

Looks like it.:)
    JackPain (Sweden)

Yeah I can receive email from literally everyone but you, so I got my doubts about that, some of your support email go through.
    I'm trying to change to gmail, I already sent a ticket. And come on, the percentage of people with 5+ year old accounts who remember the exact date they created it has got to be <10%.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6929692]Attention Mercenaries!

By now you have noticed that we now have email verification on the website. This is a good thing and will lead to more secure accounts!

The first thing you'll want to do is head over to MY ACCOUNT . Just click that link there for quick access!

When you do head there, you're going to want to click on the "Verify Email" button featured in the red box below:

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"413","width":"750","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/My Account Page.PNG"}[/IMG2]

Once you do that, we'll send an email to you that asks you to verify the address on the account! What does that email look like? Well, it looks something like this:

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"195","width":"728","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/Email.png"}[/IMG2]

If you click the 'Verify My Email' link, you'll set yourself on your way to receive rewards for verifying that a real, valid email is on your account!

I'm glad you asked, imaginary other half of this conversation! Check out the rewards you get on the verified page! (Or just look here, thats fine too!)

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"725","width":"729","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/Verified.png"}[/IMG2]

We recommend checking your spam folder just in case your mail provider is being tricky. Additionally, please wait up to 24 hours for the email to arrive, and if it doesn't give us a shout at our support page HERE!

If you need help checking your spam folder, here is an example for Yahoo email accounts. From the email page, first click 'More':

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"227","width":"196","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/YahooSpam.png"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"306","width":"197","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/YahooSpam2.png"}[/IMG2]
    "Oh.. I don't have access to the email on my account, Kanadian. This makes me a sad Mercenary :( "

Don't be sad! "Sad" backwards is "Das", and Das no good! Send us a ticket under the "Account Administration" department to change the email on your account at our support page HERE!

-CrossFire Team[/QUOTE]

what if I don't verified my account? are you guys going to delete or close my account?
  • [CandyMeow]
    edited March 2022
    [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6929692]Attention Mercenaries!

My%20Account%20Page.PNG

Email.png

Verified.png

YahooSpam.png

YahooSpam2.png

-CrossFire Team[/QUOTE]

When I got message USP + Ribbon , I was click on it and complete the data even already completed the email verification
    But I didn't see the site message [Awards obtained] and I actually didn't get the new gun [ USP - Piggybank ] inside the game .
    Until now, when I open the game the prizes message appears to me , when I click on it again, opening my account on the site and find that my email has been recently verified
    i meant ( When i clicked on Verify now and Complete the task i i didn't never seen 3th picture about Congratulations!! u got USP ... That befor 19 hours .. and not get USP Piggybank ) ... The Message about verify Now still opening with first login every Time .. in the web my account was verification Completed ..
    ... all users was got it in 10 min ...
    I hope to solve the problem and get prizes ♥

**** i got the Ribbon without USP ****

3th IMG : [That did not appear after complete verification]

Verified.png[IMG]Message Verify : [Show when opening the game yet to now][/img]1.png

SS From within my account .... See and after all this .. can't get USP

2.png