CFS-NA 2017 Brackets

Comments

• Can't wait to see you guys compete against each other :) so excited :P
    May the best Team win ♥ Good luck to everyone
  • What time are the matches this Sunday?

The time is currently being finalised as we speak. Please wait for further details.
  • Looking forward to compete in CFS for the first time!
    Good luck to every team!
  • Hey Kanadian,
    My current team consists of mostly players from Vulture (A team that opened and disbanded relatively fast) into my current team of ObliteraXion (I was not a part of vulture and now vulture doesn't exist.) My current team of ObliteraXion on the cfs roster consists of only 1 player that is on the current team which is me. 3 of the people in my team but not on the roster are in Vultures roster and 1 was in neither.

Our current team is ObliteraXion

Daniel - currently in ObliteraXion
    Tamal - under vulture but needs to be in ObliteraXion
    C4PADA - under vulture but needs to be in ObliteraXion
    Hitmanygb - under vulture but needs to be in ObliteraXion
    Pixel. - under no clan but needs to be in ObliteraXion

Can you please make this happen as ObliteraXion has been a long lasting team who was around to win 8 egls and participated in many esl/ocg/ecg back in the days. Most of the people on our team left cf because of the delays and came back with vulture temporarily until I was back too. Vulture is a closed team.

Thank you,
    Daniel
  • Daniel_25 wrote: »
    Hey Kanadian,

Can you
    No. From what I am seeing here, vu1ture and obliteraxion consist of different players, and beyond that there is no roster changes allowed at this time.
  • No. From what I am seeing here, vu1ture and obliteraxion consist of different players, and beyond that there is no roster changes allowed at this time.

Vulture disbanded and remade obliteraXion
    Vulture disbanded and remade obliteraXion
    I literally see no players from vu1ture in obliteraxion on the listings I have. Please send a ticket.
  • I literally see no players from vu1ture in obliteraxion on the listings I have. Please send a ticket.

I already did. No players from "vu1ture", disbanded team, can get in obliteraXion because rosters have been locked for what, 3 weeks?
  • Is there still a wildcard or do 2 of the teams get into top 8 with one win?
  • Is there still a wildcard or do 2 of the teams get into top 8 with one win?
    There will be 2 wildcards for the second round, yeah :)
  • There will be 2 wildcards for the second round, yeah :)

Cool, thanks! :)
  • Everyone participating please download BlackBox (the anticheat being used) and ensure that you have it running properly. Any issues with it are up to you to figure out. Failure to use it will result in DQ without any exceptions. https://www.blackbox.ac/
  • Looks like Obliteration is going to play without the real roster since there is going to be smurf city go on with it, Dave and Solid going on "ex[ghost]" and "Punjabi", 2 players who are dq'd on Astro.

I don't get why you couldn't let us switch rosters. We had our current Obliteration roster for a month and now it's just going to be used as a smurf team since they are deciding to play with people from Astro and form a fake Obliteration that doesn't have the actual players.
    RIP cf, catering to the 3 teams that kept their actual roster, with the rest not being able to play or have smurfs.

This works well for a few teams but turns off the rest of the game from getting a taste of the competition.

Oh, and people are not dedicating to keeping teams when they get no information about events until last second. Enjoy smurf teams battling it out vs getbrikt, carbw0w, and stdx.

I get it, those 3 teams are pretty much the only teams that have a chance and the rest are irrelevant, but this kind of competition fuels other teams to work harder and they won't get a chance to now.
    Looks like Obliteration is going to play without the real roster since there is going to be smurf city go on with it, Dave and Solid going on "ex[ghost]" and "Punjabi", 2 players who are dq'd on Astro.

I don't get why you couldn't let us switch rosters. We had our current Obliteration roster for a month and now it's just going to be used as a smurf team since they are deciding to play with people from Astro and form a fake Obliteration that doesn't have the actual players.
    RIP cf, catering to the 3 teams that kept their actual roster, with the rest not being able to play or have smurfs.

This works well for a few teams but turns off the rest of the game from getting a taste of the competition.

Oh, and people are not dedicating to keeping teams when they get no information about events until last second. Enjoy smurf teams battling it out vs getbrikt, carbw0w, and stdx.

I get it, those 3 teams are pretty much the only teams that have a chance and the rest are irrelevant, but this kind of competition fuels other teams to work harder and they won't get a chance to now.

If any team is caught smurfing they will be DQ, simple as that. For any other issues you have with how this is being run, please refer to the ticket system where we will be happy to help you.
    Looks like Obliteration is going to play without the real roster since there is going to be smurf city go on with it, Dave and Solid going on "ex[ghost]" and "Punjabi", 2 players who are dq'd on Astro.

What Daniel is saying is Obliteration is now a different roster than when we signed up because I and others on the roster when we first signed up quit. However since no roster changes were allowed since Daniel is the only standing member from the original roster we've decided to comeback just to play CFS qualifiers, no one will be smurfing.
  • no one will be smurfing.
    Awesome, thats what I like to hear. Thank you for clarifying and best of luck in the tournament :)
  • Awesome, thats what I like to hear. Thank you for clarifying and best of luck in the tournament :)

No, me( 1 member in the obliteration roster) is being left out due to drama in the team so that makaveli can recruit his smurf friends to play on the accounts of the rest of the players in the roster.

proof of ex_makaveli (forum name) trying to enter solid and truth (2 members in astro that are dq'd) into Obliteration on 2 smurf accounts (punjabi and ex[ghost] 2 accs that are never used.

If you GMs are not going to let the real Obliteration play (the current people in the actual clan that we've scrimmed together with consistently for the past month) then you shouldn't let a fake smurf Obliteration team play in which none of them are in the clan (owned by me).

https://i.imgur.com/Aay8jiZ.png PROOF

if rosters would have been unlocked a month ago, none of this smurfing and snake shena****ns would be going on between makaveli and his dq'd friends.
    No, me( 1 member in the obliteration roster) is being left out due to drama in the team so that makaveli can recruit his smurf friends to play on the accounts of the rest of the players in the roster.

proof of ex_makaveli (forum name) trying to enter solid and truth (2 members in astro that are dq'd) into Obliteration on 2 smurf accounts (punjabi and ex[ghost] 2 accs that are never used.

If you GMs are not going to let the real Obliteration play (the current people in the actual clan that we've scrimmed together with consistently for the past month) then you shouldn't let a fake smurf Obliteration team play in which none of them are in the clan (owned by me).

https://i.imgur.com/Aay8jiZ.png PROOF

Like Kanadian said make a support ticket this isn't the right place for it. They're able to check IPS as I told you in the chat and there will be no smurfs if they catch anyone smurfing they'll handle it with a punishment.
  • https://i.imgur.com/Aay8jiZ.png

enjoy the smurfing team put together last second on the alt accounts.
    That's the opposite of what gms are trying to do; have actual teams compete, which my team is unfairly being stripped of because of roster lock for a long time.
  • Awesome, thats what I like to hear. Thank you for clarifying and best of luck in the tournament :)

except it's a team consisting of dq'd players trying to get into a team last minute as smurfs and Makaveli (not in obliterations team but in the roster on the site due to rosters being locked a long time ago). They don't even play together and my team does. Ask around wizdom or awmazing, they will know that the team isn't makaveli solid truth(dave) and 2 others as OBLITERATION.

If you guys are not going to allow Obliteration's actual roster to play, fine (We would have put them in the roster 1 month ago if they were unlocked). But what's happening now is ugly, and I'm stuck in a roster that I'm not going to be playing in because Makaveli (who has quit the game) wants to play again and inviting his smurfing friends to make this possible for him.
  • This Drama is completely unnecessary on the forums. If there is an issue submit a ticket. Please.
    proof of ex_makaveli (forum name) trying to enter solid and truth (2 members in astro that are dq'd)
    Except nobody is currently DQ'd from CFS?
    Like Kanadian said make a support ticket this isn't the right place for it. They're able to check IPS as I told you in the chat and there will be no smurfs if they catch anyone smurfing they'll handle it with a punishment.
    Basically this.
    Daniel_25 wrote: »
    That's the opposite of what gms are trying to do; have actual teams compete, which my team is unfairly being stripped of because of roster lock for a long time.
    What is unfair is having to listen to teams that can't play nice together for 1 game a week and have to constantly split and reform.
    Daniel_25 wrote: »
    except it's a team consisting of dq'd players

If you guys are not going to allow Obliteration's actual roster to play, fine.
    Again, there are currently no DQ'd players, and Obliteration isn't even registered. I do see an Obliteraxion that you may be referring to. If you are the captain of that, send a ticket. If you aren't, then it is not your concern.
    This Drama is completely unnecessary on the forums. If there is an issue submit a ticket. Please.
    ​SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS FINALLY
  • Except nobody is currently DQ'd from CFS?

Basically this.

What is unfair is having to listen to teams that can't play nice together for 1 game a week and have to constantly split and reform.

Again, there are currently no DQ'd players, and Obliteration isn't even registered. I do see an Obliteraxion that you may be referring to. If you are the captain of that, send a ticket. If you aren't, then it is not your concern.

​SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS FINALLY

Okay, so the team that hasn't split is not getting a chance to play, and 5 people from different teams are playing on alt accounts now ([ex]ghost and punjabi) ; dave and solid from astro. An illegitimate team of random friends are taking over. And yes, ObliteraXion, formerly known as Obliteration (Another clan stole the name at one point and deleted it).
    ObliteraXion, formerly known as Obliteration (Another clan stole the name at one point and deleted it).
    Clan issues are not my concern. Again, send a ticket outlining exactly what is happening. Further issues about this will be taken to the ticket system, or infractions will start being handed out. I have explained this numerous times and I am past the point of explaining it any further.
  • Woah.

Anyway, so quick clarification. How do he wildcard matches / games work?

• Clan issues are not my concern. Again, send a ticket outlining exactly what is happening. Further issues about this will be taken to the ticket system, or infractions will start being handed out. I have explained this numerous times and I am past the point of explaining it any further.

I ticketed.
  • EX0T1C wrote: »
    Woah.

Anyway, so quick clarification. How do he wildcard matches / games work?

One wildcard will be added to each of the bottom matches that you see in round 2. This means in your case that you could end up playing against one of the wildcards, for example.
  • One wildcard will be added to each of the bottom matches that you see in round 2. This means in your case that you could end up playing against one of the wildcards, for example.

Oh, I understand that. My fault for not being more clear. How are wild cards selected?
  • @KANADIAN as leader of vu1ture, I sent a ticket asking for the team to be deleted 2weeks ago and it hasn't been attended too up to now. Me and 2 other players of vu1ture(C4PADA and Tamal) has joined obliteraxion and would like the rosters to be updated so we could play with our real team. And another thing, dylaNNNNNN is C4PADA and he hasn't received his CFS package