Clan Requirement Update - postponed to May 2015

Attention Mercenaries,

The Clan system will be undergoing some changes in the coming few weeks, which will affect all clans and the enrolled members there-within.

Starting May 2015, there will be several conditions implemented that will affect all clans in CrossFire NA. These conditions specifically deal with inactive clans/clan members so to avoid falling within one of these conditions make sure to visit your clan's profile, in game every now and then.

The following conditions will be applied for every clan that is more than 180 days old.
  • Clans who have less than 2 members in their roster will be given a dismissal warning. This warning will persist for 4 weeks after which, if the roster does not reach at least 2 clan members, the clan will be disbanded.

If you manage to obtain 2 or more members before the four weeks are finished then your clan will continue to exist with no issues.

• Clans who have members that are inactive for more than 180 days will have those members kicked from the clan. You must visit your clan profile at least once within every 180 days to avoid being kicked from the clan.

• The above rule about kicked clan members will also extend to the clan master. If your clan master is not active for 90 days, he will be forced out of the clan and a new clan master will be selected from the lieutenants.

• Your clan will only be disbanded if there is 1 member left, and if that member has not been active for 180 days.

If the clan has no lieutenants to select from, then a new clan master will be selected from the highest ranking, active member.

The clan master transfer will not occur if the clan has less than 2 members.

Again, these changes will go into effect starting May 2015. So make sure that your clan members have logged in and visited the clan profile to avoid being kicked from the clan.

It is very important that you make sure your clan remains active as we are not able to reverse clan deletions regardless of the reason. We also cannot act on any purchases made regarding the clan after the deletion has occurred.
Last edit: 04/21/2015

Comments

• Hmm, some strict requirements.

Three Questions:

1) What if you go on holiday for more than 60 days and was not able to login to CrossFire?

2) Could you consider about extending the requirement to 90 days?

3) When will the clan page be up on the website? It's been more than 5 months and this can not go on!
  • Wow.. they should've done this when the real clan page was up, now it's not good time.. since the in-game clan page doesn't even work right.. you're just going to make it wrost.. guess I gotta make one more cow for my cow clan.. yay.
  • Wow now I gotta apply more cows into Contagion if I wanna keep the clan alive. -.-
  • BigMeanie wrote: »
    What about the new clan page?

It's a part of the transition.
  • Clans who have members that are inactive for more than 60 days will have those members kicked from the clan. You must visit your clan profile at least once within every 60 days to avoid being kicked from the clan.

Question about this..
    So Logging in.. playing will NOT count?
    You must Visit the clan profile when it is up?
    Cause would that not be unfair to active members of the clan, that generally don't use the website/clan page although they do actively play with and in a clan?
    Or for people that play active and yet forget to click onto a clan profile page?
  • what if i dont want to kick inactive members? what if i have to be inactive for over 60 days for some reason and dont have someone trustworthy enough to be leader? we should have the option to have this active or not
  • To make this simple

Get 5 or more members in your clan before the deadline

The leader needs to check on the clan page only to be deemed active.
    • Clans who have members that are inactive for more than 60 days will have those members kicked from the clan. You must visit your clan profile at least once within every 60 days to avoid being kicked from the clan.

This is worded strangely to me...
    So every clan member, active or not, has to check the profile page every 60 days to avoid being kicked?
  • abel95 wrote: »
    Hmm, some strict requirements.

Three Questions:

1) What if you go on holiday for more than 60 days and was not able to login to CrossFire?

2) Could you consider about extending the requirement to 90 days?

3) When will the clan page be up on the website? It's been more than 5 months and this can not go on!

hmmm that is weiird
  • This is beyond stupid, we have people in our clan that rarely get on but they are good friends? Why should people who aren't LEADERS or LTs of a clan get to decide? Why are GMs deciding how to run a clan that isn't theirs? LOL
  • I have one issue with this how about we change the "check clan profile part" to just log on part
  • A step in the right direction, I hope! It's nice to see progress towards the new clan system.
  • Can you remove the "clan.z8games.com"?

I click this by accident every now and then.
  • JGX421 wrote: »
    [/LIST]

This is worded strangely to me...
    So every clan member, active or not, has to check the profile page every 60 days to avoid being kicked?

Yes i think if it isn't some typo agaom...
    Well its 60 days and most of the time people check their clan's profile

UPDATE THIS

sd_zpseyorabkp.png
  • Attention Mercenaries,

[*] Clans who have members that are inactive for more than 60 days will have those members kicked from the clan. You must visit your clan profile at least once within every 60 days to avoid being kicked from the clan.

Are you Stoned?
  • Whenever i create a clan error come out wtf!1 is it unknown Error or the name isnt available even though i give every info and check it...name is available ID available.. then y this error comes Name Isnt Available !!!or Unknown Error
    • If you manage to obtain 5 or more members before the two weeks are finished then your clan will continue to exist with no issues.
    • The above rule about kicked clan members will also extend to the clan master. If your clan master is not active for 60 days, he will be forced out of the clan and a new clan master will be selected from the lieutenants.

I`m totally disagree with this new rule because i`m one of the most active clan player of an important clan and for work reason i will stay 3 months away my town and there i dont have a good pc and a Internet connection to log in. This is not fair, i don`t want be kicked for this reason.
  • good Z8!
    abel95 wrote: »
    Hmm, some strict requirements.

Three Questions:

1.) Which person went to the Holidays for 60 days without Internet?! :o
    3.) +1 True words! Other Cross Fire versions like Cross Fire EU had after 14 ~ 21 days the new clan page system / website...
    ChumY wrote: »
    Sounds fair enough.
    Yes, so many clans are inactive since years or many months, finally Z8Games care about this inactive playerbase.
  • Attention Mercenaries,

The Clan system will be undergoing some changes in the coming few weeks, which will affect all clans and the enrolled members there-within.

Starting on Tuesday March 24th, there will be several conditions implemented that will affect all clans in CrossFire NA. These conditions specifically deal with inactive clans/clan members so to avoid falling within one of these conditions make sure to visit your clan's profile, in game every now and then.

The following conditions will be applied for every clan that is more than 60 days old.
    • Clans who have less than 5 members in their roster will be given a dismissal warning. This warning will persist for 2 weeks after which, if the roster does not reach at least 5 clan members, the clan will be disbanded.

If you manage to obtain 5 or more members before the two weeks are finished then your clan will continue to exist with no issues.

• The above rule about kicked clan members will also extend to the clan master. If your clan master is not active for 60 days, he will be forced out of the clan and a new clan master will be selected from the lieutenants.

If the clan has no lieutenants to select from, then a new clan master will be selected from the highest ranking, active member.

The clan master transfer will not occur if the clan has less than 5 members.

Again, these changes will go into effect starting March 24th. So make sure that your clan members have logged in and visited the clan profile to avoid being kicked from the clan.

It is very important that you make sure your clan remains active as we are not able to reverse clan deletions regardless of the reason. We also cannot act on any purchases made regarding the clan after the deletion has occurred.

On that Note, I shall be the first to say Good Bye to my Clan :P
  • Attention Mercenaries,

Starting on Tuesday March 24th, there will be several conditions implemented that will affect all clans in CrossFire NA. These conditions specifically deal with inactive clans/clan members so to avoid falling within one of these conditions make sure to visit your clan's profile, in game every now and then.

The following conditions will be applied for every clan that is more than 60 days old.
    • Clans who have less than 5 members in their roster will be given a dismissal warning. This warning will persist for 2 weeks after which, if the roster does not reach at least 5 clan members, the clan will be disbanded.

If you manage to obtain 5 or more members before the two weeks are finished then your clan will continue to exist with no issues.

The clan master transfer will not occur if the clan has less than 5 members.

Again, these changes will go into effect starting March 24th. So make sure that your clan members have logged in and visited the clan profile to avoid being kicked from the clan.

Not that this applies to me but i thought it would be a good idea if you create the option for the clan leader to select 2 members which they wish to become the new leader if they ever get kicked for inactivity. I've said 2 members just in case if the first on gets kicked as well then the clan leader position is given to the 2nd selected member.
  • Whoa, what the hell? My clan is essentially dead, but we still like to pop on and play every so often (e.g. me playing now). So anyone who hasn't logged on in the past 2 months will be kicked out? Including the Clan Master? What an awful idea. 2 months isn't even that long of a break.
  • }Zombie wrote: »
    1.) Which person went to the Holidays for 60 days without Internet?! :o
    3.) +1 True words! Other Cross Fire versions like Cross Fire EU had after 14 ~ 21 days the new clan page system / website...

Yes, so many clans are inactive since years or many months, finally Z8Games care about this inactive playerbase.

People sometimes don't take their laptops or computers on holidays. You can barrow a laptop or something but I doubt they will let you download games on it etc.

It's not just holidays. It's work aswell. People go on work for more than 60 days with no time to play CrossFire.
  • How much you guys wanna bet, the inactive names will be next.. with the same rules. Play or your names will be removed and you'll get a new name "Inactive102" rofl.

Now it's... we're forced to play or everything we worked for will be deleted and they don't care..
This discussion has been closed.