Thoughts on who will win the GM tourney. (Talon's, not that ghey gold katana thing.)

13»

Comments

• pinetreee wrote: »
    Well I really don't know what happened. Seeing that it was a month ban and they didn't get temp banned before I believe. Isn't first offense 7 days?

All depends if they got the ban as well in an alt or it was their 2nd time cheating.

Usually now it's 3days, 7days, 30days, 30days, 3months, perm.
  • SexyPollo wrote: »
    All depends if they got the ban as well in an alt or it was their 2nd time cheating.

Nam charged ZP to his and Bao's account and they both got charge backs because Nam's cardholder didn't pay the charges; as you recall all hack offenses are perm IPs now. It was 7 days btw.
  • SexyPollo wrote: »

Hmm well could be using someone in ZM that's hacking affect you?
    And could trading accounts around do it too?
    iDeathXX wrote: »
    Nam charged ZP to his and Bao's account and they both got charge backs because Nam's cardholder didn't pay the charges; as you recall all hack offenses are perm IPs now. It was 7 days btw.
    No no no, Nam was banned way longer than 7 days =.=...
    It was a month, I even talked to Sin about it. He got on his old account after and chargeback bans aren't lifted until you pay for them? Sin didn't have the money and Sin didn't get unbanned until the next patch, which was weird.
  • No.1 Cheater back! Ah this will be fun =))
    Lol at least we're number one at something. You fail at everything, even trolling.
    *EDIT
    I recall CJ making it through ESL with the anti cheat program and still not playing any differently with normal. Before you even start to chime about the ESL anti cheat programs, it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to cheat in a GM game since the only way to hack in GM (nonblatantly) is through a cham or aimbot. Clearly he didn't cham since his footage was on his recorded submission, and the same could be said for any aimbot of some sort.
    Hmm well could be using someone in ZM that's hacking affect you?
    And could trading accounts around do it too?

No no no, Nam was banned way longer than 7 days =.=...
    It was a month, I even talked to Sin about it. He got on his old account after and chargeback bans aren't lifted until you pay for them? Sin didn't have the money and Sin didn't get unbanned until the next patch, which was weird.

Well when I think of it I didn't see Nam for much longer than I did Bao. I'm not too sure about chargeback regulations because I've gotten one on this account before. I didn't have to pay because the ban was temporary. So I'm guessing your first chargeback is temporary.
  • iDeathXX wrote: »
    Well when I think of it I didn't see Nam for much longer than I did Bao. I'm not too sure about chargeback regulations because I've gotten one on this account before. I didn't have to pay because the ban was temporary. So I'm guessing your first chargeback is temporary.

Well for some reason Bao could still get on even though it said he was banned until the next patch and that's funny because Hollow got perm banned on 2 or 3 accounts due to chargebacks.
    Well for some reason Bao could still get on even though it said he was banned until the next patch and that's funny because Hollow got perm banned on 2 or 3 accounts due to chargebacks.

Hollow? lol? chargebacks? or hackbacks? What is someone his age doing with any credit card information?
    Hollow? lol? chargebacks? or hackbacks? What is someone his age doing with any credit card information?

Lol, he showed me on teamviewer. He got temp banned from hacking and then perm banned for like $200 charge back on his main...
    And it was his mom's credit card... That kid is very sneaky and knows what he's doing.. Sadly..
    Lol at least we're number one at something. You fail at everything, even trolling.
    *EDIT
    I recall CJ making it through ESL with the anti cheat program and still not playing any differently with normal. Before you even start to chime about the ESL anti cheat programs, it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to cheat in a GM game since the only way to hack in GM (nonblatantly) is through a cham or aimbot. Clearly he didn't cham since his footage was on his recorded submission, and the same could be said for any aimbot of some sort.

i dont recall cj using that "breath glitch" where he can literally pinpoint across the map in esl
  • JudgeSimmm wrote: »
    i dont recall cj using that "breath glitch" where he can literally pinpoint across the map in esl

Just relax, Talon's tourney is going to use Growler. If he doesn't, well he has a higher chance of being banned. And like Zach said, the only way you can actually cheat in GM is chams or aimbot which would both be easily noticeable by replays and recorded game play by the player himself.
    Just relax, Talon's tourney is going to use Growler. If he doesn't, well he has a higher chance of being banned. And like Zach said, the only way you can actually cheat in GM is chams or aimbot which would both be easily noticeable by replays and recorded game play by the player himself.

full bright can very easily be hidden. easy to make it look like you pinpoint, and you won't accidently look through walls because you don't see through them.

not sure what growler does, but if it records your screen, this is going to be a fun tourny.
  • JudgeSims wrote: »
    full bright can very easily be hidden. easy to make it look like you pinpoint, and you won't accidently look through walls because you don't see through them.

not sure what growler does, but if it records your screen, this is going to be a fun tourny.

It records your screen with little to no FPS lag but there's also this bandicam thing that S&D players have been using. o.O Look at the last post of Talons thread for info.
  • lifeline and or vladimir from oxyclean

/thread
  • Some BR clan.

Probably ^

I would say Invisible, but there not active like before. Old School FTW kids

Clearly. You guys realize that breath bug is caused by spray. The only reason we can PP when the breath bugs is because X-fi sound cards process the audio themselves instead of letting CF's audio code play off through some cheap headphones. The members of Enigma didn't trigger breath bugs for CJ because they weren't spraying as often as people do in pubs. Breath bug allows you to hear literally from A site to mid GR base if you didn't know.
    Clearly. You guys realize that breath bug is caused by spray. The only reason we can PP when the breath bugs is because X-fi sound cards process the audio themselves instead of letting CF's audio code play off through some cheap headphones. The members of Enigma didn't trigger breath bugs for CJ because they weren't spraying as often as people do in pubs. Breath bug allows you to hear literally from A site to mid GR base if you didn't know.

if i remember correct.. cj is da only one with x-fi titanium fatal1ty Champion series.. and u zach u have a cheap x-fi soundblaster ;)
  • 'Density wrote:
    [;2850471']if i remember correct.. cj is da only one with x-fi titanium fatal1ty Champion series.. and u zach u have a cheap x-fi soundblaster ;)

No you're wrong CJ used X-fi elite pro FYI. I have Auzentech X-fi forte which is similar. Originally I used an external sound blaster but that was before I had even joined CF.
  • CJ uses 2 sound cards, he suggests fatality pro for some reason but I'm not sure if he uses one himself.
    CJ uses 2 sound cards, he suggests fatality pro for some reason but I'm not sure if he uses one himself.

He has an external one too the little flash drive thing. He says he has 3 different computers. 2 with fatal1ty and one with the elite pro.
  • I assume the defending champs will enter? Or most likely not.
    No you're wrong CJ used X-fi elite pro FYI. I have Auzentech X-fi forte which is similar. Originally I used an external sound blaster but that was before I had even joined CF.

yeah but the difference between you and him is your bad.

He cheats.
  • JAJAJAJAJAJA....everyone cheats son, esp dem ghosts be glitching, as in bhopping. Then again, we gr are sneaky with that sound glitch lawl. ;p
  • yeah but the difference between you and him is your bad.

He cheats.

k, don't try to dodge next time i see u noobs in clan server since I'm bad. Don't talk big game especially when all u kno is /s 0 and BD+fail/slow bhop.
    k, don't try to dodge next time i see u noobs in clan server since I'm bad. Don't talk big game especially when all u kno is /s 0 and BD+fail/slow bhop.

let me rephrase what i said

we dont cw cj.. since you know, cj IS your clan
    let me rephrase what i said

we dont cw cj.. since you know, cj IS your clan

Lol? CJ hasn't been online in days u guys are just scared in general, but you get behind the forums and talk all that **** here. You know you all fail miserably. Just garbage. Honestly with PPs and bhops that bad why bother playing GM? We don't need cj or even me as a matter of a fact to 10/0 you losers anyways.