Clan Requirement Update - postponed to May 2015

124»

Comments

• ' wrote:
    Sake;4213153']I hadn't agreed with the requirements at first, but after they made it more lenient it it became easily managable. Their current demands are fair.
    If someone can't log in for 5 minutes every 90 days, they shouldn't be clan leaders.

@joonhoahn07 just the time you spent reading and answering all these posts must have taken considerable amount of time from you. If you spent this time logging in for short periods of time every 60-80 days you could have stayed clan leader for at least 2 years.
    I'm not saying that the situation is this easy (since time is not convertible like this), but I hope you still get my point. Meeting these requirements is easier than taking the trash out every week.

I am beginning to realize that now. The real problem is getting that third member so we can start doing clan wars. I started a thread asking for help in the CrossFire Barracks.
  • Attention Mercenaries,

The Clan system will be undergoing some changes in the coming few weeks, which will affect all clans and the enrolled members there-within.

Starting May 2015, there will be several conditions implemented that will affect all clans in CrossFire NA. These conditions specifically deal with inactive clans/clan members so to avoid falling within one of these conditions make sure to visit your clan's profile, in game every now and then.

The following conditions will be applied for every clan that is more than 180 days old.
    • Clans who have less than 2 members in their roster will be given a dismissal warning. This warning will persist for 4 weeks after which, if the roster does not reach at least 2 clan members, the clan will be disbanded.

If you manage to obtain 2 or more members before the four weeks are finished then your clan will continue to exist with no issues.

• Clans who have members that are inactive for more than 180 days will have those members kicked from the clan. You must visit your clan profile at least once within every 180 days to avoid being kicked from the clan.

• The above rule about kicked clan members will also extend to the clan master. If your clan master is not active for 90 days, he will be forced out of the clan and a new clan master will be selected from the lieutenants.

• Your clan will only be disbanded if there is 1 member left, and if that member has not been active for 180 days.

If the clan has no lieutenants to select from, then a new clan master will be selected from the highest ranking, active member.

The clan master transfer will not occur if the clan has less than 2 members.

Again, these changes will go into effect starting May 2015. So make sure that your clan members have logged in and visited the clan profile to avoid being kicked from the clan.

It is very important that you make sure your clan remains active as we are not able to reverse clan deletions regardless of the reason. We also cannot act on any purchases made regarding the clan after the deletion has occurred.
    Last edit: 04/21/2015

Great to hear this, thank you GM's and Developers Keep Up the Great Work! I'm honestly astonished by these changes, thanks to your new ign policy I was able to get the IGN: Boo So thank you very much!!
  • Erasing my clan :(

My first clan Cost...
    For my second clan, Cost..., (change system clan, pay again)
    My current clan name never work the new system clan.
    All time Clans 2.0 Coming Soon (October 22, year 2014?)
    At the same time erase the BP points :(

now need erase my clan...

Not good notice.
    But have the control of the server.

please, now need erase all zombies users, 1 year or more inactives.
  • Attention Mercenaries,

The Clan system will be undergoing some changes in the coming few weeks, which will affect all clans and the enrolled members there-within.

Starting May 2015, there will be several conditions implemented that will affect all clans in CrossFire NA. These conditions specifically deal with inactive clans/clan members so to avoid falling within one of these conditions make sure to visit your clan's profile, in game every now and then.

The following conditions will be applied for every clan that is more than 180 days old.
    • Clans who have less than 2 members in their roster will be given a dismissal warning. This warning will persist for 4 weeks after which, if the roster does not reach at least 2 clan members, the clan will be disbanded.

If you manage to obtain 2 or more members before the four weeks are finished then your clan will continue to exist with no issues.

• Clans who have members that are inactive for more than 180 days will have those members kicked from the clan. You must visit your clan profile at least once within every 180 days to avoid being kicked from the clan.

• The above rule about kicked clan members will also extend to the clan master. If your clan master is not active for 90 days, he will be forced out of the clan and a new clan master will be selected from the lieutenants.

• Your clan will only be disbanded if there is 1 member left, and if that member has not been active for 180 days.

If the clan has no lieutenants to select from, then a new clan master will be selected from the highest ranking, active member.

The clan master transfer will not occur if the clan has less than 2 members.

Again, these changes will go into effect starting May 2015. So make sure that your clan members have logged in and visited the clan profile to avoid being kicked from the clan.

It is very important that you make sure your clan remains active as we are not able to reverse clan deletions regardless of the reason. We also cannot act on any purchases made regarding the clan after the deletion has occurred.
    Last edit: 04/21/2015

About clan expression 1 every 5 members I have 14 members and 0 clan expression.
  • Just hurry and get the clan page back then :P I'm missing the hell out of that page!
  • madnade wrote: »
    Yes i think if it isn't some typo agaom...
    Well its 60 days and most of the time people check their clan's profile

UPDATE THIS

sd_zpseyorabkp.png
    Those ranks are from about 4 years ago.
This discussion has been closed.