Suggestion of kick voting issue

Comments

• Nyybba1 wrote: »
    There have been lots of, LOTS of non-sense kicking in FFA,MM,HM or HMX. Players.. just kick the good players off so they could play easier, or the issue in TDM or SND, clanmates on different teams kicking for other player, players also KICK SO THEY CAN GET ACE, which is actually non-sense. I've thought solutions could be:
    1 - Lower chance of kick approval
    2 - Enabling or disabling kick voting through room settings < maybe the best solution
    3 - Only room master can kick mostly 2 players on each game, in game
    Also, I have thought when other players vote for me (ex.) why I can't know when I get kicked?

This thread isn't discussing about kick voting removal.

Hackers will just create a room with Vote Kicking turned off. How does this solve any issue?
  • Hackers will just create a room with Vote Kicking turned off. How does this solve any issue?

So don't play there.

Create a room > Enable kicking > profit?
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    So don't play there.

yes but then most rooms would be 'no kick vote' and then you wanna try to make one and it takes long befor someone wanna come and start 1vs1 or wait for more.
    so th'no kick vote room' is the wrose idea ever.
  • Or reduce the amount of times you can vote someone to be kicked from 2 to 1. You have 1 kick vote per game. If it fails, then youre S outta L.
    So don't play there.

You live in a simplistic world, Chimpzz. But for those of us that live in the real world, we know it's not that simple as you put it. You fail to see the complete picture, even when it's painted for you several times over.
  • Hackers will just create a room with Vote Kicking turned off. How does this solve any issue?

Thats the bad side what i was thinking too :/
  • Nyybba1 wrote: »
    Thats the bad side what i was thinking too :/

I think the best solution to the problem is don't try hard. Thats how I avoid getting kicked if I'm in a room with 15 noobs with 150+ pings (and other rooms for that matter).
    Another solution is play with friends who will f12 for ya.
  • Frecklez wrote: »
    Are you even paying attention, kid? I just told you that Aimbot has a spinning glitch. This glitch makes Aimbot 1 of the easiest hacks to prove. As soon as a character start spinning and getting headshots at the same time, you've got proof of Aimbotting.

The hardest hacks to prove are the weapon state enhancers like no-recoil, and even proving them is possible for a trained eye.

Dude relax. Forgive me I haven't experienced this aimb0t glitch. Dam, you feel so attacked.
  • I like the idea of the room master being able to kick, however I think it should be a ZP item because that'd stop just anyone from being able to kick people from their room just for the sake of it. And this way you and your clan mates could create a room and not have to worry about hackers joining your room and spoiling your game.
    +1
  • yay i dont use hack but i maybe good player but im a good commando i become commando and i did MULTIKILL in right up corner and they are kicked me maybe GM-Saidin do a kicked from Second lietunant or master sergeants kick(sorry for my bad english)
  • DerWolFeh wrote: »
    however I think it should be a ZP item because...

The players don't have to pay for this, hell no! Any other filter would be great, but Zp wouldn't be the best idea. Besides the kickvote isn't something to turn on and off again. It's just a part implented in the game we shouldn't be messing with. Trust me: as soon the hosts are able to disable kicking, new problems will come.
  • Dude relax. Forgive me I haven't experienced this aimb0t glitch. Dam, you feel so attacked.
    I get a bit abrasive when I go through all that trouble to reply to people's questions, and then have those same people ignore just about everything I say.
  • Everything on the 3rd ~ 4th page has been said in the 1st ~ 2nd page, so...
    I get a bit abrasive when I go through all that trouble to reply to people's questions, and then have those same people ignore just about everything I say.

Then simply don't reply back, it's that easy. It's not that you're right once you get the last thing to say. :o
  • Maybe needless kicking bans :)

But really something needs to be done about the hacking which the kick vote system is useless at dealing with so instead of making the kick vote better at dealing with hackers let make the kick vote good at not kicking pro's and develop another system to deal with hackers.
  • Jim_Gunz wrote: »
    Maybe needless kicking bans :)

But really something needs to be done about the hacking which the kick vote system is useless at dealing with so instead of making the kick vote better at dealing with hackers let make the kick vote good at not kicking pro's and develop another system to deal with hackers.
    oh plz tell me what system that would be.... the system we got now is good but the people dont allways kick the hacker thats the problem not the system but the people.
  • Then simply don't reply back, it's that easy. It's not that you're right once you get the last thing to say. :o
    It doesn't work that was, kid. You post a question, I reply. And if you then reply back while ignoring everything you just replied to, then you have no right to expect me to stay friendly.

It's not about who is right or who is wrong. It's about having the common decency to first read a person's post before telling them they are wrong. Not just the first 3 words that stand out, but the whole damn thing is to be read before you reply to it.

For example: I've I tell you that "Aimbot" has a glitch that proves a person is aimbotting, and you then tell me I can't prove someone is aimbotting, not even if I watch a 100 replays, then you did NOT have the common decency to read my post where it states how aimbotting is to be proven.

You are basically calling me a liar at that point, giving me your disrespect. And then you expect me to not feel attacked and stay friendly? In fact, you haven't just called me a liar. You have insinuated that I got my knowledge on hacks through first hand experience, and insinuated that I'm the one that is too incompetent to tell hackers and good players apart. Something which was especially stupid, because the one contradicts the other. For hackers with first hand experience on hacks would be the one who are the most competent on spotting their own hacks being used against them. But then again, hackers do not report hackers.

So, if you want me to stay friendly, I would suggest you first change your own tone, and carefully read what you reply to. Otherwise, I suggest you take your own advise and stop replying all together.
    It doesn't work that was, kid. You post a question, I reply. And if you then reply back while ignoring everything you just replied to, then you have no right to expect me to stay friendly.

It's not about who is right or who is wrong. It's about having the common decency to first read a person's post before telling them they are wrong. Not just the first 3 words that stand out, but the whole damn thing is to be read before you reply to it.

For example: I've I tell you that "Aimbot" has a glitch that proves a person is aimbotting, and you then tell me I can't prove someone is aimbotting, not even if I watch a 100 replays, then you did NOT have the common decency to read my post where it states how aimbotting is to be proven.

You are basically calling me a liar at that point, giving me your disrespect. And then you expect me to not feel attacked and stay friendly? In fact, you haven't just called me a liar. You have insinuated that I got my knowledge on hacks through first hand experience, and insinuated that I'm the one that is too incompetent to tell hackers and good players apart. Something which was especially stupid, because the one contradicts the other. For hackers with first hand experience on hacks would be the one who are the most competent on spotting their own hacks being used against them. But then again, hackers do not report hackers.

So, if you want me to stay friendly, I would suggest you first change your own tone, and carefully read what you reply to. Otherwise, I suggest you take your own advise and stop replying all together.

Then we have a difference on opinion here. I'm having my own toughts about something while you are a fully 100% sure about the issue. Besides I did never ignored your post i just given my point of view and experience. Too hard to seperate?
    Edit: I've just looked back at the this thread and i suggest to check your facts again.
    Oh, and i'm not a kid.
    I still catch about 5 hackers a day. Sometimes whole clans. Not much has changed, except some managed to learn to hide it better. Plus the hacks they use have also evolved. [/b]
    Frecklez wrote: »
    I play about 2 hours a day tops[/b]

A day doesn’t have only 2 hours little Frecklez.
    Accusing somebody on aimb0t is almost impossible. you've to be God to seperate extreem luck or skill with aimb0t. Even if you've watched hundreds of aiming vids, nothing can prove it.

I said it’s ALMOST impossible. With this comment i was actually giving you a compliment that you were able to see through an aimb0t. Again: I mentioned almost, so even if i could never have said in any way you lied.
    Are you even paying attention, kid? I just told you that Aimbot has a spinning glitch.

See, here you ALREADY felt attacked. Aimb0t has a spinning glitch, eh? First time i’ve heard. Mostly when i watch the replys back when i feel like somebody is using aiming h4cks, i never see them spinning. Nobody does, it’s probably your computer or something, nothing weird.

Now tell me Freck, where have i ignored you here? Hopefully you understand the difference between OPINION, EXPERIENCE, IGNORING and REALITY.

After all the things you’ve said, you actually would think that i will believe any more boolsh!t coming from you...?
    Don’t releave your anger to the internet cuz your parents grounded you, not our fault.

I can’t wait to see what new stuff you’re gonna make up now, since you’re a woman (girl) you never want to be wrong and always have the last thing to say. But for now, end of the story Frecklez. :D
  • Then we have a difference on opinion here. I'm having my own toughts about something while you are a fully 100% sure about the issue. Besides I did never ignored your post i just given my point of view and experience. Too hard to seperate?
    Edit: I've just looked back at the this thread and i suggest to check your facts again.
    Oh, and i'm not a kid.
    If you're not a kid, then prove it by showing the level of maturity expected from an adult. Up until now you have failed to do so to an epic extent.

And you are still ignoring posts, kid. Because Aimbot spins isn't experience, it's fact.
    A day doesn’t have only 2 hours little Frecklez.
    Who said there was? If you're trying to be a smart-ass, then you justed failed horribly. Saying "I catch 5 hackers a day in just the 2 hours that I play per day" is not the same as saying "there are only 2 hours in a day".
    I said it’s ALMOST impossible. With this comment i was actually giving you a compliment that you were able to see through an aimb0t. Again: I mentioned almost, so even if i could never have said in any way you lied.
    That was NOT meant as a compliment, kid, and you know it. You were questioning my competence in detecting aimbotters.
    See, here you ALREADY felt attacked. Aimb0t has a spinning glitch, eh? First time i’ve heard. Mostly when i watch the replys back when i feel like somebody is using aiming h4cks, i never see them spinning. Nobody does, it’s probably your computer or something, nothing weird.
    If it is the first time you've heard of it, then you haven't been around for long. Several people here can tell you how and why Aimbot has these spins. In fact, someone other than me already HAS told you in this very same thread.

You are reflecting your own incompetence back on me. YOU haven't seen the people you think are aimbotting spinning, therefore Aimbot doesn't have this spinning glitch. But the truth is, you haven't seen them spinning because they weren't aimbotting.
    Now tell me Freck, where have i ignored you here? Hopefully you understand the difference between OPINION, EXPERIENCE, IGNORING and REALITY.

After all the things you’ve said, you actually would think that i will believe any more boolsh!t coming from you...?
    Don’t releave your anger to the internet cuz your parents grounded you, not our fault.
    You can't even tell your own BS apart, kid. So how should I?

And both my parents are dead, thank you very much.
  • A day doesn’t have only 2 hours little Frecklez.

I can’t wait to see what new stuff you’re gonna make up now, since you’re a woman (girl) you never want to be wrong and always have the last thing to say. But for now, end of the story Frecklez. :D

It is actually a fact. Aimbot hackers tend to 360 or otherwise spin a lot. I don't think you saw people aimbotting yet.
  • [MOD]9 wrote: »
    It ain't the system. It's the players who mess it up. We can't change that. Only YOU can try not to missuse the kick.

-.-

Basically he's saying take it in the rear like a man in prison...

Z8 is that guard that passes your cell while you look out to him for help and he just keep walking because it isn't HIS rear getting poked...
  • DDump wrote: »
    Basically he's saying take it in the rear like a man in prison...

Z8 is that guard that passes your cell while you look out to him for help and he just keep walking because it isn't HIS rear getting poked...
    Someone has been poking you in the rear too much. Crap is starting to pour out of the wrong end like diarrhea.
  • There's really nothing that can be done. Vote kick is all determined by the community.
  • suiles wrote: »
    yes but then most rooms would be 'no kick vote' and then you wanna try to make one and it takes long befor someone wanna come and start 1vs1 or wait for more.
    so th'no kick vote room' is the wrose idea ever.

If everyone is making the said rooms and joining them then it says a lot about kick voting as an whole - That being the community doesn't want it.

However there is no possibility of that because noobs wanna kick.
    You live in a simplistic world, Chimpzz. But for those of us that live in the real world, we know it's not that simple as you put it. You fail to see the complete picture, even when it's painted for you several times over.

Yea it is simple, don't like it off then it enable it. Sorry but you cannot force your will on others with my support.

You can still play where you like, with the kicking enabled.
    Yea it is simple, don't like it off then it enable it. Sorry but you cannot force your will on others with my support.

Reasoning with you is like reasoning with a brick wall.

It's not as simple as that, Chimpzz. When are you going to get that through your thick air-filled skull? Rooms with kick-vote enabled will be prone to kick-vote abuse. Rooms with kick-vote disabled will be attracting hackers like moths to a flame. So either way it isn't going to solve anything.

Seriously, think about it. What room would a hacker pick first? A room with kick-vote enabled or a room with kick-vote disabled? With kick-vote enabled, there is a chance he'll get kicked. But with kick-vote disabled, he can hack with no one to stop him. He's going to force everyone on the other side to leave, and is likely even going to walk away without anyone reporting him. Because no one is going to just sit there and be farmed on by a hacker, or watch him do it.

I don't want you to agree with me, persé. I want you to THINK. And that is what lacking in a conversation with you, Chimpzz. Thinking. Your view is Black & White, and you don't think about possible consequences.

Just take a good look at the FFA kick-vote. For 2 years I have been reading about people begging to have kick-vote in FFA enabled. And now that it is enabled, the same number of people want it gone again. Why? Because enabled or disabled, it doesn't matter. You'll still run into morons that will abuse or exploit what ever you give them. FACT!
    Reasoning with you is like reasoning with a brick wall.

Like wise but I cannot tell why? If simply doesn't affect you.
    It's not as simple as that, Chimpzz. When are you going to get that through your thick air-filled skull? Rooms with kick-vote enabled will be prone to kick-vote abuse. Rooms with kick-vote disabled will be attracting hackers like moths to a flame. So either way it isn't going to solve anything.

Actually it solves a big problem which is removing the abuse that comes with kicking that affects every single game rather than the occasional hacker. It also resolves the crying issue since they you won't be crying about people hacking anymore and if they do it's likely to be before they RQ.

Some people would prefer to play without kicking and hackers since xtrap is doing a great job, or with hackers and without kicking.

It's not really Freckles responsibly to moderate the entire CF either, kicking people who you think hack, or forcing others to play how you want. Since it doesn't and wouldnt affect you what is your problem?
    Seriously, think about it. What room would a hacker pick first? A room with kick-vote enabled or a room with kick-vote disabled? With kick-vote enabled, there is a chance he'll get kicked. But with kick-vote disabled, he can hack with no one to stop him.

I thought about this and it would make your games 100% hack free because they simply wouldn't join your room and if they did they'll get kicked.

So why would a supposedly intelligent person like yourself be against it on a personal level?
    He's going to force everyone on the other side to leave, and is likely even going to walk away without anyone reporting him. Because no one is going to just sit there and be farmed on by a hacker, or watch him do it.

Kick voting already forces thousands of players to leave games unwillingly, even attempted kicks force me to leave rooms since you get nothing if 10 out of the 15 idiots press F11. So you might as well leave and keep your score and get no damage done to your gun.

But I don't mind actually leaving a game for a valid reason.
    I don't want you to agree with me, persé. I want you to THINK. And that is what lacking in a conversation with you, Chimpzz. Thinking. Your view is Black & White, and you don't think about possible consequences.

What I would like is for you to argue the points instead of going around in circles like a mad dog, just like how I rebut all your rubbish with logical arguments.
    Just take a good look at the FFA kick-vote. For 2 years I have been reading about people begging to have kick-vote in FFA enabled. And now that it is enabled, the same number of people want it gone again. Why? Because enabled or disabled, it doesn't matter.

Nah that is a false statement.

Noobs wanted it added since they think everyone is hacking all the time and/or because they thought it would be good to have a system that benefits them so well in other game modes, many players also on the forum voted against it and still are against it.

Many more players (in game community) didn't even know the suggestion was made if they did then I suspect very many would have voted "No", but I still suspect more would of voted "yes" since it's CF and the one thing you ever got right was the fact that noobs outnumber everyone else on CF about 10-1.

But even if the majority of the noobs wanted it, there is still no truth in the statement you put forth since those players that were against it being added always have been and some morons who wanted it added are finding out how wrong they were hence some threads on this forum saying such.

Disabling it or enabling it would make everyone happy, and if some noobs chose no kick voting and didn't like it and wanted to change their mind like you suggest or vice versa then they can instantly do this instead of having something forced upon them be a majority of noobs and complain about it like now.
    You'll still run into morons that will abuse or exploit what ever you give them. FACT!

Ofc we will but why would we want to play with your preferred morons? Wouldn't it be best to let you play with morons since you fit in better.

And let others play with the occasional moron hacker and leave or kill him if they so chose?
  • HackLose wrote: »
    There's really nothing that can be done. Vote kick is all determined by the community.

After all this, I agree. This thread should be closed I guess
  • lol, i bet you were crying while you typed this. i can tell by quoting all my sentence and start flaming.
    And both my parents are dead, thank you very much.

Aww...

Indeed. If a h4cker occures players can blame the host instead z8games. It'll be their chioce and their risks. But like Freck already said: A h4cker will pick the room without the kickvote, therefor i do not fully agree with this idea either.
This discussion has been closed.