Your favourite GM players and why?

Not a lot going on in Ghost Mode right now so i figure it's a good time to chill and show some appreciation for your favourite players.

Most of mine aren't friends but are still my favourites.

Dagnasty - one of the only forumers i can really understand. very well spoken/mature. love the occasional trash talk too. always good reads on forums.

Driveboygoon - love his competitive nature. a nice person too, never holds grudges.

bad98876 - tonnes of respects for him as he's been apart of pans forever through all the good and bad times.

Bback - always felt he was under-appreciated. i think he's one of the top players ever and he really pushed himself hard to be the best he can be when we needed him.

[N]ight - don't even know if he still plays. but he has always been humble and a knife/g36k is a very respectable combo.

*Narwhal - a nice dude. modest. good skill too. seems intelligent.

Team NwG - (ghoster,whoisami,habashiba,rakesh,snowflake) - oh the fun we had. so much drama almost everyday. but so funny. the most fun (and headaches) i had in CF was playing with these noobs.

mark chub - sometimes things just need to be said and he's that guy. takes words out from my brain. can be very funny.

*Sun - inactive now but he's always been modest and high skilled. nice guy on vent too.

Shocker - don't take him seriously. funny guy. great at getting under peoples skins. likes to ride rosters.

.*_]-Z-[_*. - playing with 180 ping isn't easy. very high skilled knife. modest. nice guy.

utilize - seems intelligent, always had fun playing against him, good player.

sorrybyebye/ozman/rustyrex/chingroarz/luke? - good knifers. fun to watch play.

Mel? - very nice person. raised a pretty successful clan from scratch. light hearted.

Bella/Superpickle - pretty sure she's gone now but i thought she was nice and pickle is a pretty funny guy.

*heaven_ - funny, good opponent.

saintnooby/OH? - fun partner in hero mode. great player in gm too. good aim. good reads on forums.

cobrahh - chill person to be around, funny. logical, honest.

shinygunz - so funny with that vulgar language/voice combo. unique weapon choices.

who's yours?

Comments

• I just like all ghost mode players who know how to pinpoint and arent complete butt heads. Since i mostly play as Global Risk i can always use a good team.

GodsGunMan-I seriously respect his skill and his ability to give out good commands and make a good ghost mode team. No wonder he won March of the Ghost :D
  • NcNPenny wrote: »
    I just like all ghost mode players who know how to pinpoint and arent complete butt heads. Since i mostly play as Global Risk i can always use a good team.

GodsGunMan-I seriously respect his skill and his ability to give out good commands and make a good ghost mode team. No wonder he won March of the Ghost :D

They won march of the ghost because then went with the ratio of win to make a victory and not the fact of having most victory + good ratio.
  • Aw Judge, what about me? I thought we had some fun :(

Obviously i haven't played much GM, but ill mention the people who i remember from years back as being great GM buddies.

Judgesim - You can be first lol, Always admired your skills, could say i looked up to you in GM as you were quite a lot better than me (although i would never admit it lols)

SH0CKER - Mexican noob but lot of fun.

DriveBoyGoon - Very chill player.

HappyBday - Was the guy who brought me to Pan[TH]erS originally, which got me into Ghost mode, taught me bhops. Great guy, very relaxed.

Blazemad (dunno his IGN now) - Although annoyingly he would always go vs me and kill me, he is a good player.

Mel/Fabi - I used to stalk them, good players.

Titius, we go wayy back, was my british GM buddy. I heard he started playing again :o

saintMalice / saintPhong. Well, we were the 3 original saints.. The name seems popular now though. We rocked GM for a while in HelloKitties, and it was awesome fun.

I'm really sorry if i forgot others, Not sure how many people know who i actually am. So many name changes / breaks from CF, etc. But i would like to apologize to the GM community at how i handled everything. I was pretty immature back then, and everything was one big joke and i didn't care, so i took advantage of that.I lied about a lot of stuff, the rumours and the trolls didn't help this, but yeah .. i was an idiot :P I'd like to think although still ego-maniacal ; im a lot more mature now :D
  • HelloKitties was an extremely fun gm clan..good time good times.
    But on topic I would say Driveboygoon because me and him used to always play gm and he is very good. I would also say you too judge even though you believed ghosters story and kicked me out of entropy lol yea there are a lot of good gm players.
  • I like a lot of people in GM, but those who QQ and kick vote everyone ruins the actual fun with those you like.

I definitely like my clan mates and a few people in other GM clans.
  • 'Chaos wrote:
    Oh;3022414']Aw Judge, what about me? I thought we had some fun :(

we had lots of fun! it was nice playing with you, including in cf china. too bad you play in another server. i'm sure your most fun days were in HK. never got to experience the HK/Pan/Dark wars since i was a UnE ;) but i still like reading your posts

and blazemad/vanquished = bback
  • Yeah i miss HelloKitties, was great time. I was looking through some old threads about HKs the other day, and i was surprised at how much people liked the clan, and how they compared it to other top GM clans, some even said it was the best. Proud to be a part/leader of it :)
  • Judge i have heard quite a bit about you, you're good i hear!

I have a small list but some players really stand out:

[C]obra - Very respectable mature guy. Gets the job done and if you need that 3point shot with 0.4 seconds to go he'll sink it. Awesome all round GM player easily within the top 5 of all GM players in crossfire since it was launched.

Sadmassstab - Really impressive scores never talks just action

[DS]Muslim - Wicked player just played a few rounds with him recently very tough to beat

iDestiny.- Kyle haha known him for i think about a year maybe more awesome guy we were apart of Gm]SKill really got to know one another as brothers

Last but no least...

-Ninja - Seen in him pubs we play a lot of games hes got some high BL skill really respect him hes gonna be big

Theres more... but i'll cut it short otherwise UK server are exposed.... :P
  • JudgeSim - One of the best BL/Gr side players in the game, also a person I admire for having good sportsmanship. Overall outstanding player.

Chingroarz - One of the best Gr side players of all-time. Can also be very hot headed, when defending his clanmates/friends, gotta respect that.

Luke/Sun/Night - Always been one of the best players in the game. Played with Luke when he was great GR. Perhaps the best, Night was always great at knifevsgun, hint the knife wins 99% of the time.

Light/Dark - Always liked that combo. Chill guys. Always hoped they'd go far if there was a tournament in 2011, Invisible was the strongest early 2011, around with D&B.

Attraction - Always respected their style of play, and mannerism. Took me awhile to find them again in 2012. Was good to see them again.

Driveboygoon/Gettinmypantz - Always respected ralow, one of the first pans I trully admired. He's good in ZM too, but I've gotten better tho ralow xD dont die as fast as I used to.

-Que? - One of the broskie's, awesome player and friend. He underestimates his bl, it's pretty good. He's awesome in GR for sure. And now currently in > #TeamRapid

Cobrahhhhh - One of the best all arounders for GM. Remember his record for BL was 90-1 or something. Long time ago, tho so not sure.

Bad - Havent seen alot of them, always been a great player.

Muddled - One of the best unknown, BL side players. Currently clanmates now, so will see if he can do GR great as well. #TeamRapid

Fer - One of the coolest guys, and one of the best BL side players. Hope to get to know them better in future.

Piero - One of the coolest guys, chill dude, great player. Hope to know them better in future, good luck guys with the clan.

Pinetree - Hyperactive as GR,, I envy his fps. xD Always helpful and respectable player/forumer.

CJ - Cause pp across map=geegee Heard he's also godly in BL.

Zach - Nasty as Gr. Havent seen his BL much, prolly as good too.

Danny - One of my homies for GM, good player. One of the first friends of 2012 for me when I returned after a year of afk. Great on BL and GR. Wish we played talons tournament.

Pollo - Great player both sides, great with graphics too. Aff fl for cf sucks, wish we coulda added each other.

Sugoi - Friendly guy, good player.

]K[illa - Nasty at GR side. Great friend/leader. Awesome GR perhaps one of the best. Once a BLooD always a BLooD.

Dag/Bback - Great players. Chill dudes.

Ryan - Always be one of the great players, all arounders.

Ozzy/Rex - Always fond of those two, great players.

BLD-BadRasta - Cant for get tha mang. No scope errrday, allday. Once a BLooD always a BLooD.

Code - HzG/Slackers for life nigguh, sick as BL. Did awesome in alpha for his UK ping. Once a Slacker always a Slacker.

BackFlip - Always had a great BL/GR, Slacker homie. Wish we entered talons tournament.

Homer**** - Always liked their GR. QQ a bit too much however, also I lost respect for CO. Kicked an ex-member, disapointing. (guess its what i get for playing cf and tryna dl LoL.)

Z - Funny guy, and great player. Especially for his 150-220 ping spikes.

Random - He's geegee both sides, can go ham on BL. Great player.

Bunch of other players as well, keep GM'ing my friends.
  • JudgeSim - i like watching you laugh on tinychat jaja. Also you've got great skills (Though I havent really play with you that much)

Dagnasty - Mature, great player, and generally a cool dude (though do watch out when he's drunk) ;) oh and let us not forget about all those guns he's collected.

Alex aka Pinetree, Snuggy or whatever lmao - Got some sick PP skills, and hes bhop is getting there ,too. Awesome guy, and a awesome friend, and hes definitely the coolest Mexican in the game.

Sean, opps, i meant Tyler aka -gl0w (I think) - Great Gm player and also hes not too shabby in SnD :) I love playing around with this guy! Though hes voice can be quite loud on vent jajaja. I can honestly say Tyler is my first close friend on CF. (and i really missed those days on raidcall lmao)

OneDurFull - oh no you did'int! lmao. Best leader ever, and she's got the sexiest voice on vent. Pretty good on BL, though can do with a few practices on GR.

*-]S[-Inhale - Lol, yes I included him even though he probably still hates me to the guts. Great guy, has a funny personality, cracks me up a lot while listening to them talk (on Signature's vent) Though he's ego may reach higher than his actual skill, he is still overall a great player.

[P]andora - Funny guy, sexy glasses hes got too lol.

RapidFire23 - Great player, hes BL may be average, but his PP is beyond me. Love this guy, missed the days when we used to chat on xfire with optii.

K? - Although she uses OP weapons with step down and breath down, she really can be a nice person most of the time. I cant really comment on her skill since i dont really play with her much in GM rooms, but I can say shes got a cute personality.

Fer (not sure about his IGN lol) - Very good Bhop player, nice guy to talk to. love to seeing him cracks jokes lmao

Rex and Ozman- Fun guys to talk to and play around with, though i dont see them around much no more.

Killa - I dont know where this guy has been, but I sure miss bhoping around and wait for him to catch me lmao.

Z - Hes got some beasty Bhop, with some nice knife aiming skills with his BR Ping. I really admire this guy and his skillz :)

SuperPickle - he really tickle my pickle jaja.

Random (duy) - good player, even though I don't play with him a lot. He is one of the funniest people on CF, love talking on vent and in tinychat. #Teamrandom lol

-Danny? - This guy, man, his epicness blew my mind! haha
    His honestly a great guy when you get to know him, though when his in one of his "mood swings", he may get a bit nasty (though it wont happen many times). Hes a honest guy, and has very chill personality. He may be one of the worst GM players, but he will never stop trying to get better.

This is what I've got at this moment, i will add more if they come to mind.
  • DriveBoyGoon - Because Goonie is a sweet heart <3

PS: Also cause he sends me awesome music and obsesses over RedvsBlue with me.
  • All of my fwiends in pans that I had made over the past 2-3 years in it before I had quit GM, Selig, Cee Jay, Zach, Ryan, badrasta, judge, Ry Ry, Gnomedog, all of FaMOuS + *[F]lawless.
  • I forgot to mention Bella and superpickle.
    I love playing with both of them and they were not bad.
  • Hopefully this one doesn't cause another drama fest. <3

Let me see the ones I can name off the top of my head:
    Danny, Fer, Piero, Ceejay, Hellsin, Tyler, Jeremy, OneDurFull, Pandora, Original Pinetree, SirLeo, TheGayFox aka Dakota, dat nig Driveboygoon, Ozzy, Random, ipwnuatgm, had a couple of encounters with Ghoster, Zach, SuperPickle back in his days, Chicken (Pollo), the eminent baddies, had fun with Ching in eminent and yup... I don't remember much.
  • And me. Right?

(Jokes, I don't even play GM.)
  • I can't play GR because I have hearing problems, but I'm pretty good with bhopping. Of course nothing compared to you guys; my KD would be less than 0.
  • I forgot to mention X

i think everybody will have that problem. there are lots of fun players, too many to name. so i named it favourites

Bu11ish wrote: »
    I can't play GR because I have hearing problems, but I'm pretty good with bhopping. Of course nothing compared to you guys; my KD would be less than 0.

well that's okay. this thread was made for giving love to your friends and even enemies who you just enjoy playing with/against. don't need to be super awesome. so if you have any buddy's feel free to show them some ghostly love.
  • JudgeSims wrote: »
    well that's okay. this thread was made for giving love to your friends and even enemies who you just enjoy playing with/against. don't need to be super awesome. so if you have any buddy's feel free to show them some ghostly love.
    OK. I saw this guy named [A]k-[4]7 or something and he would bhop like hell.
  • My favorite GM players would probably be a lot of the players I met when I first started GM, and some of the newer aquainted players also.

Masquerade?_/Piero/-]L[ight*-I remember last year around this time, I used to really look up to this guy. He was a decent BL/GR at the time, and now he's even better. Much respect to this guy for holding down GM for the Peruvians, and on a larger scale, the latinos as a whole.

Visionary?_/FerisGay- This is the guy I used to always envy about a year ago too. He was such a complete bhopper back when we first met. Today he's also even better. He's annoying as hell in game with his constant slashing and armor.

JEDImindTRIX- A really good pinoy GMer. Taught me some tricks as ghost and refined my technique back in 2011.

*]H[ellDeath/CeeJay/CeeGay- Found him off and on in pubs last year. I remember sitting at the top of bridge being shot at(with breath down) while Jedi QQed about Ceejay being better than him. A couple months later I became his student. I was on his side through whatever. Today I am constantly finding myself trying to impress and at the same time kill him.

Alex/Pinetree/Snuggy: Funny guy, and pretty solid GR/BL player. Might even possibly be the best Mexican GMer. Yeah just possibly.

Rapidfire23/BlowinDubsUp- Solid GMer, very reliable in CWs and pubs. Don't be surprised if he clutches while the bomb is planted with that kris of his. Also a notable GR player.

Sorrybyebye/"SorryImGay"- Still doesn't know that I'm not Ceejay. A challenging player to play against, and an exceptional bhop.

Ryan/pF-Hop-Always kinda looked up to him as well as ceejay. I also met him about a year ago while Enigma was still a big clan. Very well known for BL, and a devious GR player.

Legend?/*Amazing?- I don't care what anyone says. This guy is definitely a force to be wreckoned with BL and GR. Enjoyed playing with him back in his clan while I was ]Messiah[. He easily falls into the category of top 15 GMers. Trust me, this guy's way underrated for his skill.

[W]iz.-Lol I don't really have much history with [V]ital and I'm probably only listing him because he's a fellow African American GMer.

DriveBoyGoon- Eh. African American Gmer as well. Met him about a year ago as Lol_Get_Sum when I saw his video and decided to PM him ingame.

JudgeSim-Definitely a good player and easily falls into the top 5 of GM players. I remember playing against him in the CW, he was a true challenge as both BL and GR. He's a solid player and very hard to confuse, and often doesn't crack under pressure. One of the best frag hunters I've seen in GM and fits jointly in terms with Ceejay, if you asked me. I got a good impression on Judge from hearing Jedi talking about him back when their clan, KYR, was around.
  • ' wrote:
    Invincible;3022898']My favorite GM players would probably be a lot of the players I met when I first started GM, and some of the newer aquainted players also.

Masquerade?_/Piero/-]L[ight*-I remember last year around this time, I used to really look up to this guy. He was a decent BL/GR at the time, and now he's even better. Much respect to this guy for holding down GM for the Peruvians, and on a larger scale, the latinos as a whole.

He is white, im peruvian. That was offensive :o
  • Danboard wrote: »

Lol Fer don't try to exclude him. How many English speaking Peruvian Gmers are there in this community that are notable for their GM skills?
  • ' wrote:
    Invincible;3022912']Lol Fer don't try to exclude him. How many English speaking Peruvian Gmers are there in this community that are notable for their GM skills?

Mmm 1 tensity braa! LOOL
    Mmm 1 tensity braa! LOOL

xD that nab doesn't even take CF seriously. Has he ever even logged onthe forum?
  • VATAV- He's just very respectful and skilled. Keeps calm and rarely gets agitated. Only person I know who brings an AWM into a GM match ;)
    How to recognize him? You'll see him using the SIA character with either an AWM/Mauser bag or with his Gattling @ B Site in Lab ;)
  • Lmao, Invincible, you were messiah?
    Which clan were you in with *Legend.?

I think I know you...maybe even be friended you at one point lol

QQ Im Peruvian Bish...
    anyways...
    FerIsgay:Good player, chill guy, and a very close friend, we met about 2 years ago, been playing in the same clans for over a year now. (clan hopped alot with this guy lolol )

Zach/Invincible?_:funny guy, pretty cool person to talk to about CF/IRL stuff. well rounded player.

Eddie/Zeta: We met in Contagion, i didn't really talk to him much until talon's tourney , amazing Bhopper... and a really good friend.

JudgeSim: pretty skilled guy, i don't know him much but always a challenge in CWs/pubs.

Pinetree/Alex:chill mexican huehue, pretty strong on GR.

Ryan/pFHop: never really talked to him much, pretty good BL player, always a challenge.

Bad98876: pretty chill person, don't talk often anymore after the katana incident.

DriveBoyGoon: chill guy, pretty skilled, i used to look up to this guy when i first started GM.

Munch: good friend,fun to talk to, pretty skilled as well.

Mel:Met in Contagion, pretty chill person, miss the singing on vent (taylor swift haha)

Rapid: pretty reliable in CWs, fun guy to talk to.
    Saul: Another peruvian nab, doesn't care about CrossFire, nor GM but loves CWing for fun , also a fun guy to talk to on vent.
  • 'Pain wrote:
    [;3022921']Lmao, Invincible, you were messiah?
    Which clan were you in with *Legend.?

I think I know you...maybe even be friended you at one point lol

Strange was the name I'm pretty sure...
  • ' wrote:
    Invincible;3022933']Strange was the name I'm pretty sure...

Do you know
    Daniel360?
    *Lust_?
    *Devil.?

btw, this is Pain][