The Ghosts will Rise Again!

Comments

• 30 hours thing does it count for cw gm gameplay to?

I think yes, because it count whole inGame time, so Clan Server + UK Clan + UK 1 + Foxtrot ... etc. :)

// Please answer my question on page 21, i know it don't have anything with that event but i want to know it really. I'm going for my 30. ribbon and want to reach 40 Ribbons anyway.
  • FrE3styLeR wrote: »
    // Please answer my question on page 21, i know it don't have anything with that event but i want to know it really. I'm going for my 30. ribbon and want to reach 40 Ribbons anyway.

Contact support about it.
  • aRusher wrote: »
    Contact support about it.
    I made already. They said they think I started CF with a hack. So i want that Saidin look... and not a Supporter / Moderator...
    ____________________________________________________________________________

I think the most Problem in moment is the RQ'ing because every 2. Clan will RQ.
    All say hacker to me, just because I have skill and headphones and they think I wall ... I have most such a k/d like 16/4 or 25/2 or something like that on both sides GR/BL . The Problem is the Kick voting too...
  • If I get kicked from a ghost mode match,will the time that I played(for example 12 rounds played and got kicked in the 13th) still count?Also does it count if I dc/get a client error?
    If it doesn't,I won't be able to get the ribbon since I don't have much time to play and get kicked from 80% of the gm rooms that I play in -.-

can you answer this saidin
  • Exhibitions of modern products

pls ineed katana gold plssss
  • Ok. I need to an answer to these questions.

Do the 30 hours count when playing in game?
    Does it count if you haven't respawned yet?
    What about, if you are dead, do the hours count then?
    Do the hours count only when playing or when dead as well?

Please and thank you!
  • What if the clan RQ's before half does the clan that didnt RQ still get the WIN

just wondering
  • crater123 wrote: »
    Ok. I need to an answer to these questions.

Please and thank you!

Gameplay as in your in a room with minimal 6 people and you finish the game.

So the time that took to finish that game will be added up to your hours.

So you play a 13 rounds GM lab game and it has 16 people and it took 1 hour and 5 minutes to play that game that that 1 hour and 5 minutes will be added up to your total hours.

So dead or alive nobody cares if your in that room it counts no matter what.
  • *julio-cesar

somente um clan ira ganha ou entre os 3 clan melhores que irao
  • If u play 10 mins and have CF error counts or not for 30 H GM event???
  • xSasukeKun wrote: »
    I don't know if this question was already made, but, is there any way I know how many hours I spent in GM this month ?

I really want that ribbon !

Sorry if the answer was already give, but I'm not really up to read all these pages :S

event page..
  • Wooow... i played yesterday 7 games with my clan.... all of them were lost becouse from the ****ing hackers. Reported all... but the ratio goes down, and now just farming clans, and tops clans wins.... Is a cool event... but this is not „event-for-all” event....
  • Nice crossfire
    [gm]saidin wrote: »
    z8_forum_banner_ghost.jpg

attention all elite stealth troops!

ghost mode has fallen silent recently and it's now time to raise the volume to bring the ghosts back to the forefront!

Cross fire is proud to bring you a month full of events and competitive play involving ghost mode! We are kicking off this months ghost mode action with an "iron-man" like ribbon which is available to be won for all players.
    silent soldier
    play in 30+ hours of ghost mode in march 2012.
    check the event page to track your gm hours in march!

but we aren't stopping there. We are also holding the march of the ghosts ii: Clan tournament and ghost mode event!

compete on the clan server throughout the month of march in ghost mode games and fight for an exclusive can't-be-bought permanent gold katana!

to see the full rule set for the tournament read the information below. Participate in ghost mode games on the clan server and the 2 clans with the highest win% over the course of march will compete in a 1 game playoff for some amazing prizes.

And if that wasn't enough, regular ghost mode enthusiasts will get a chance to earn some extra prizes throughout the month of march starting with an event running from march 2nd - march 4th.
    ghost mode kickoff event
    march 2nd 12:01am - march 4th 11:59pm
    play in 15 ghost mode games and achieve 150 ghost mode kills
    win 7 day combat axe
    check the event page for details on all the upcoming ghost mode events!

march of the ghosts ii: Clan server ghost mode tournament
    matches will run from march 1st to march 31st

in order for your clan to qualify and for matches to count towards your ghost mode record, the following requirements must be met for each game.
    • your clan must have a minimum of 5 members.
    • you must play a minimum of 30 ghost mode games (minimum 4 players per side) during the month of march.
    • matches can be played on any ghost mode map for a minimum of a 9 round game (18 rounds for both halves) on the clan server.
    • matches must consist of both halves (leaving before the first half is over will forfeit the match). The match must be at least 10 rounds.
    • win% will be calculated based on the number of wins and losses that meet the qualifying requirements. Note that match ties will count towards the total number of games (affecting win%) but will not count as a win. This is the equivalent of a tie = loss for both sides.
    • win% ties at the end of march will be broken with the number of match points the clan has achieved in all modes/games during the month of march.
    • second tie breaks will be the number of clan points the clan achieved in all modes/games during the month of march.
    • players must play a minimum of 10 gm games on the clan server in the month of march to qualify themselves to win the main prizes listed below.
    you can track your wins and losses by using the new match history on the clan page. Note that this history only shows the last 7 days. However you can see your clans record as the month progresses by visiting the event page! throughout the month we will post the standings for the top 10 clans based on the requirements above.
    • the top 2 clans with the highest win% will be announced on april 2nd. And they will face off on a single ghost mode match on april 6th (or 7th depending on agreed schedule) to determine the winner.
    • z8games will contact the top 2 clans via the clan leader and all clan lieutenants via the z8games support page between april 2nd and april 4th.
    • winning clans will be asked to provide a potential play time on april 6th or april 7th. Z8games will then determine the play time based on the provided schedules and deliver the schedule to the clans on april 5th.
    • the top 2 clans will then meet on the clan server to play a one-game playoff to determine the ghost mode tournament winner.
    • both clans must communicate with z8games, if neither do in the allotted time, the original records will stand. If only one clan communicates with z8games (or shows up for the match) then they will be declared the winners.
    • z8games reserves the right to review the records, rosters and status of all participating clans for malicious behavior including hacking, and ladder manipulation including 'farming wins', and refuse a prize if deemed appropriate.
    • z8games reserves the right to change the rules at any time. Any rule changes will be accompanied by an appropriate announcement.

the winning clans will be announced on the website and in forum posts and are expected to communicate with z8games. Clans will be contacted via http://support.z8games.com. The clan leader and all lieutenants will be sent a ticket with the meeting time.

Track your clans valid tournament record by going to the event page!

prizes:
    winning clan
    all members of the winning clan who play more than a total of 10 games on the clan server during the tournament period will receive an exclusive permanent gold katana
    yes this means everyone in the clan can win the katana prize no matter who plays in the games/final
    all members of the clan will get a 90 day exclusive ghost mode namecard
    all members of the clan will get a 90 day exclusive ghost mode spray

runner up clan
    all members of the clan who play more than a total of 10 games on the clan server during the tournament period will receive a 90 day combat axe
    all members of the clan will get a 60 day exclusive ghost mode nc
    all members of the clan will get a 60 day exclusive ghost mode spray

third place clan (after tie breaks)
    all members of the clan who play more than a total of 10 games on the clan server during the tournament period will receive a 7 day shovel
    all members of the clan will get a 30 day exclusive ghost mode nc
    all members of the clan will get a 30 day exclusive ghost mode spray

all players in the clans ranked #4-#10 in the tournament will receive a 7 day participation exclusive ghost mode spray and namecard.
    been to nice 90axe
  • Katana is big noob weapons Axe is best weapon

what no hi axe for coupons fck z8
  • what no axe for 50coupons? what is noob weapons? pls axe

pls axe for 50coupons i like axe pls
  • Small question about Golden Katana event

Ok so basicly I have two questions about this GM Golden Katana event. So lets say we got 4 players on both side and we ready up and start the match and someone is gone because of d/c does it still count towards win/lose/tie? Also something similar is, does it count towards win/lose/ratio if someone rq's or d/ces during the clan war? Btw I'm in stalkers and we got 15 wins and 1 lose ;)
  • crater123 wrote: »
    Ok. I need to an answer to these questions.

Please and thank you!

Derp, yes.
    Derp, yes.
    No ****.
    Obviously both.

Ahh.
  • -.-

Read the rules and you'll find out.

God.
  • Hezzi wrote: »
    -.-

Read the rules and you'll find out.

God.

Hey p1 lol..I did read the rules and it didn't say about that -_-

"You must play a minimum of 30 Ghost Mode games (minimum 4 players per side) during the month of March.
    Matches can be played on any ghost mode map for a minimum of a 9 round game (18 rounds for both halves) on the clan server.
    Matches must consist of both halves (leaving before the first half is over will forfeit the match). The match must be at least 10 rounds."

._.
  • Ok thank you..I guess I just didn't read it clearly ;)
    *sigh* Stupid questions lol
  • Hi Guys GM Tournament Question

i have played and won around 15 CW GM yesterday at he UK Clan Server. after My friends played two clan Wars at the Clan Server (NA) they won it .
    Today at the event page we have just 2 wins. that means just the wins at CLAN SERVER counts ?

ty and sorry if u allready said something about :D

Sorry about my English
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Please read all the rules. We reserve the right to look at the records of potential winning clans for hacking and ladder manipulation (farming). We can and will eliminate clans we deem have been farming their records.

Please read all the rules. There are 2 tie-breakers. Match Points and Clan Points.

Additionally, none of those clans have played 30 total matches so none of them would get in.
    Admin's publicly I will tell you.just before 2 minutes are played Gm cw and know what got into us (player named (_ _ _ _ _ _DaV1d)= ( http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=10142249 ) name clan ( http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=109268 ) who used a wall hack and cursed us all and mother said that he and the chief will never ban him for using the hack ?? and see how deck is not the first time that he used download skill (how would i call it no harsh words) If you think this is normal for a game then why play at all for gold katana (why would not remove all download SKIL and unfair play, and who half the players of this game??...This is now my passion hurt and I wanted to stop playing this game now I was only sorry that I have money invested in the game ;/ ty admins) ty hakers...
  • [CF]

Only the winning clan will get that price .
    then y should others play it man it must be for all
    who has at least 75% of winning clan so all can get it man plz think about it
This discussion has been closed.