LFT Zeolite is back

Comments

• I'll leave you off with myself zach since you claim i'm fat afterall.

xgf975.png

whenever you want to have a more mature conversation you can always PM me.

xgf975.png

uhmm... ew.

xgf975.png

Will you add me on xfire? I would like to continue this conversation.
  • uhmm... ew.

You should save it.

Closest you'll get to "aesthetics"
  • Will you add me on xfire? I would like to continue this conversation.

No, PM's are fine.
  • Man, Suko and Zach really shut me down.
  • Man, Suko and Zach really shut me down.

Indeed.. We did.
  • You should save it.

Closest you'll get to "aesthetics"

You look like you have fcking downs. Jeez.
  • You look like you have fcking downs. Jeez.

Suko.. Lets be nice man, Atleast he put that hat on to ''try'' and look cool.. Didn't it work?
  • Suko.. Lets be nice man, Atleast he put that hat on to ''try'' and look cool.. Didn't it work?

I don't need to be nice, I'm telling it how it is. Don't even refer to him and cool in the same sentence, please.
  • [00:21] sukosukosuko: Boo <3 is now Offline.
    [00:21] sukosukosuko: k im bored.
    [00:21] Zach has a Kia.: **** KID.
    [00:21] Zach has a Kia.: YOU HAVE ME?
    [00:21] Zach has a Kia.: OMFG.
    [00:21] Zach has a Kia.: **** YOu
    [00:21] sukosukosuko: LOLOLOL
    [00:21] <This user is now offline>
  • [00:21] sukosukosuko: Boo <3 is now Offline.
    [00:21] sukosukosuko: k im bored.
    [00:21] Zach has a Kia.: **** KID.
    [00:21] Zach has a Kia.: YOU HAVE ME?
    [00:21] Zach has a Kia.: OMFG.
    [00:21] Zach has a Kia.: **** YOu
    [00:21] sukosukosuko: LOLOLOL
    [00:21] <This user is now offline>

**** YOU.
    Your ass better cheat and win ESG for me.
  • **** YOU.
    You're ass better cheat and win ESG for me.

You aren't poop, it is spelled your in that sentence.

And ESG will be a joke. It's being coded by a dude who bypassed ESEA, LIKEOMG.
  • you aren't poop, it is spelled your in that sentence.

And esg will be a joke. It's being coded by a dude who bypassed esea, likeomg.

duaiwabhduiwadbhiaw fuuuck
  • duaiwabhduiwadbhiaw fuuuck

You're an idiot .
  • You're an idiot .

[00:30] sukosukosuko: Zach you have a fat ****
    [00:31] Zach has a Kia: LOLOLOLOLOL

AND YOU'RE A **** SIR.
  • [00:30] sukosukosuko: Zach you have a fat ****
    [00:31] Zach has a Kia: LOLOLOLOLOL

AND YOU'RE A **** SIR.

[00:24] Zach has a Kia.: I WANNA BE
    [00:24] Zach has a Kia.: P.oP
    [00:24] Zach has a Kia.: LOL
    [00:24] sukosukosuko: LOL
    [00:24] Zach has a Kia.: PO.OP

at least mine aren't faked ;)

btw, my xfire is down.
  • [00:24] Zach has a Kia.: I WANNA BE
    [00:24] Zach has a Kia.: P.oP
    [00:24] Zach has a Kia.: LOL
    [00:24] sukosukosuko: LOL
    [00:24] Zach has a Kia.: PO.OP

at least mine aren't faked ;)

btw, my xfire is down.

NOOOOOO ****,Everyones is Lol
  • NOOOOOO ****,Everyones is Lol

You have mw3? I'm about to try n go get a moab. I'm gonna say I'm sick and skip the class I have tmmr, all were doing is reviewing anyways.
  • 167844_10150362513745112_884885111_16769376_2343582_n.jpg

im no allen degenrs though.
  • you have mw3? I'm about to try n go get a moab. I'm gonna say i'm sick and skip the class i have tmmr, all were doing is reviewing anyways.

xfire is back up aff
  • TINKED wrote: »
    It's seems as if you have, the punctuation of a 2nd grader.

It's seems as if your some nerd that has nothing better to do than get mad at every little mistake that a person makes. I just came back from work an 2 hours ago, i'm tired. Just hopped on the forums to see if anything is happening before i go to sleep. Atm, i sincerely don't care if i am having grammatical errors of even a 1st grader.

TINKED wrote: »
    no life
    You're an adult and you're trolling people over a an online community? Such a shame. Do something with your life instead of being a nobody in this world.
  • NotWario wrote: »
    It's seems as if your some nerd that has nothing better to do than get mad at every little mistake that a person makes. I just came back from work an 2 hours ago, i'm tired. Just hopped on the forums to see if anything is happening before i go to sleep. Atm, i sincerely don't care if i am having grammatical errors of even a 1st grader.

Punctuation and grammar are two different things, also you came bac from work "an" 2 hours ago?
    Punctuation and grammar are two different things, also you came bac from work "an" 2 hours ago?

Again, i'm tired. Not really paying attention to my punctuation and grammar atm. Just typing waht i can.

Btw, punctuation isn't necessarily a big part of grammar. But.... it is an integral part in it....
  • NotWario wrote: »
    Again, i'm tired. Not really paying attention to my punctuation and grammar atm. Just typing waht i can.

Btw, punctuation isn't necessarily a big part of grammar. But.... it is an integral part in it....

Punctuation and grammar are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

In linguistics, grammar is the set of structural rules that govern the composition of clauses, phrases, and words in any given natural language.
  • MisterOwlMisterOwl Apprentice
    for some odd reason i actually believe you. nobody knows that much about training and working out unless they actually do so. lol @ curling suko's max bench

hahaha! I really hope you're joking.
  • MisterOwl wrote: »
    hahaha! I really hope you're joking.

He's actually being logical. My knowledge of dieting and training get's mistaken for "copy and pasting" which must mean something. While people like Suko pretend to lift weights, I'm carb cycling and supplementing while eating six sophisticated keto diet meals a day and getting jobs at modelling agencies because of my physical aesthetics.
    Punctuation and grammar are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

In linguistics, grammar is the set of structural rules that govern the composition of clauses, phrases, and words in any given natural language.

Meh.... to tired to think atm. Ima go to sleep and get back to you tomorrow. If i remember this tomorrow....
  • MisterOwlMisterOwl Apprentice
    He's actually being logical. My knowledge of dieting and training get's mistaken for "copy and pasting" which must mean something. While people like Suko pretend to lift weights, I'm carb cycling and supplementing while eating six sophisticated keto diet meals a day and getting jobs at modelling agencies because of my physical aesthetics.

Lol, dude.
    You must get some sort of psychedelic satisfaction from changing your persona online constantly.

And what's really bad is the lack of psychology people use on these forums.

Incredibly easy to pin point a man pretending to be a woman online, otherwise known as a fake. But for someone as your self, portraying some other lifestyle, or stealing one from fictional characters. yet people are still so gullible to believe it? Although you're still a fake in the end.

Borderline personality disorder.
  • MisterOwl wrote: »
    Lol, dude.
    You must get some sort of psychedelic satisfaction from changing your persona online constantly.

And what's really bad is the lack of psychology people use on these forums.

Incredibly easy to pin point a man pretending to be a woman online, otherwise known as a fake. But for someone as your self, portraying some other lifestyle, or stealing one from fictional characters. yet people are still so gullible to believe it? Although you're still a fake in the end.

Borderline personality disorder.

Shall I say it for the.. Eh.. 5-6th time in this thread? SHUT THE **** DOWN
This discussion has been closed.