_Pure]-[ate_ was hack.ed/keylogged.

Ok. This is Dimentia as we all know. My brother Pure]-[ate Got his account info takin away, we dont know HOW THE HELL IT HAPPEND. he never gave his info Away to any of those FUUCKING BRS. No Racist intentions. Cause i have br friends. (vege and others..i was Talking About the bad hack.ing ones) He just woke up this morning tried to log in, and His account info was changed. ? He cant access the account cause his email was changed aswell.

Theres a certain Dumbass that lives with us. his name is (No Ho.mo) Bigdaddy123.
He downloaded a hack without telling any of us. (The ones the bots spam in the lobby) Yeah what a dumbass. We already told him that. And his Cf rep is now ruined cause he was caught and blah blah he was banned. And if none of you believe us theres 3 people within our household playing cf. ask ANYONE WE KNOW in game, theyll all say theres 3 people playing. Me. Pure. Bigdaddy. (no Ho.mo once again).

Point is. Could Him Downloading that hack gottin a keylogger on my bros account ? obviously. And its pretty obvious it got his secruity info From key logging. because of these new secruity measures. you need the info for everything (promoting, demoting Ect).

point is. F*** Bigdaddy. ( REALLY no Ho.mo)
F*** Bots
F*** hack.s
and Please mods. dont ban me for my language. Im just really ****.ed.
Cause someone logged me out of my account while i was ingame yesterday. ? So im guessing my info was takin too.

(but he cant change my pass cause i dont know my Secruity answer FTW)

And Btw. ANY PASSION MEMBERS THAT SEE THIS POST. IF YOU GET KICKED. IT WASNT MY BRO. BLAME IT ON THAT IDIOT THAT DOWNLOADED THE retar.ded hack.

My God. Does it really have to take lessons like this to learn that Hack.s are bad ??
Man. i cant even escape hack.ers within my own house!. but w.e. i guess we all gotta just deal with it and move on.

(Btw. Banks. If your reading this. My bros computer crashed. So i wont be on cf till i get a new one) im on my sisters laptop :]

Comments

• DimentiaQQ wrote: »
    Ok. This is Dimentia as we all know. My brother Pure]-[ate Got his account info takin away, we dont know HOW THE HELL IT HAPPEND. he never gave his info Away to any of those FUUCKING BRS. No Racist intentions. Cause i have br friends. (vege and others..i was Talking About the bad hack.ing ones) He just woke up this morning tried to log in, and His account info was changed. ? He cant access the account cause his email was changed aswell.

Theres a certain Dumbass that lives with us. his name is (No Ho.mo) Bigdaddy123.
    He downloaded a hack without telling any of us. (The ones the bots spam in the lobby) Yeah what a dumbass. We already told him that. And his Cf rep is now ruined cause he was caught and blah blah he was banned. And if none of you believe us theres 3 people within our household playing cf. ask ANYONE WE KNOW in game, theyll all say theres 3 people playing. Me. Pure. Bigdaddy. (no Ho.mo once again).

Point is. Could Him Downloading that hack gottin a keylogger on my bros account ? obviously. And its pretty obvious it got his secruity info From key logging. because of these new secruity measures. you need the info for everything (promoting, demoting Ect).

F*** Bots
    F*** hack.s
    Cause someone logged me out of my account while i was ingame yesterday. ? So im guessing my info was takin too.

And Btw. ANY PASSION MEMBERS THAT SEE THIS POST. IF YOU GET KICKED. IT WASNT MY BRO. BLAME IT ON THAT IDIOT THAT DOWNLOADED THE retar.ded hack.

My God. Does it really have to take lessons like this to learn that Hack.s are bad ??
    Man. i cant even escape hack.ers within my own house!. but w.e. i guess we all gotta just deal with it and move on.

(Btw. Banks. If your reading this. My bros computer crashed. So i wont be on cf till i get a new one) im on my sisters laptop :]

If that account really did get hacked then Report it to the Help Desk.

http://support.z8games.com/webform_new.aspx
  • will be very difficult that you do try to help these admins but try to send in private wispere maybe start something for zvog brother in connection acc wish you all the luck to back that ass and let him **** all hackers are idiots
  • This is essentially impossible to prove.

You can try getting the account back via support. Its your only bet

• Yeah, iknow what to do when i need support. i just put this out there so my Friends in game that check the forums would know whats going on. cause obviously i cant log in game right now. Cause my bros Computer is crashed. but thx i guess anyways, Atleast you took the time to help adress this.
  • This is essentially impossible to prove.

You can try getting the account back via support. Its your only bet

Could we send in screenys ? imean it cant hurt right ? we have countless screenys from Dates dating back to early 2010 Showing its his account. Imean. Logically thats proof right there ?. and we got the ip adress of this account when it was made. cause it was made form this same freaking internet connection im connected too right now
  • Is there possibly anything else I might be able to send in that might help out ?

(Btw I might DL Cf on my uncles Computer later on so I could be on.)
  • DimentiaQQ wrote: »

F*** Bots
    F*** hack.s

Dude , you might try to actually send them you're old email adress you used to actually purchase ZP (if you did) and give them some transaction id. That is a good way to prove it your account. But even with that they might not be sure. If you've taking some in-game screenshot about you playing or anything like that , if you have many ones of different dates that can help too. Good luck getting the account back , I knew _Pure]-[ate_ for a long time now.. and that really sucks :S
  • Well it's me. Pure. On my Alt now. God dammit me & Dim are upset about this. Thanks for the help you guys. I needa know if maybe there's anything else I could include to maybe getting it back? If so can you let myself or Dim know? Cuz all those countless hrs, not to mention my own money was put into _Pure]-[ate_.

Btw. OMG = BlackMan from LTHL? :D
  • Just so you know, I'm willing to sit here & bump this post all day long until a definite solution is found.

This isn't spamming. This is a real problem that I'm not just gonna let go away.

(Mods. If this is a violation, please let me know & I'll stop. Just please don't close the thread)
  • The solution is that you make a new account

You hackked, You got caught, You got banned.. Unlucky.
  • few of my friends lost theirs acc, and had never returned it. so my addvice is to creata a new aone. or hire a hacker to steal acc back to u. btw good luck in returning acc.
  • Loving the racist comments, blatant cursing...

Downloading those hacks from the spammers in the ingame lobby will guarantee you a keylogging hack....

Good luck getting your friends account back, truly
  • So funny how 13 year olds come on here and make ******ed posts like this, thinking ANYONE cares.

Just make a new account, baddie. It's not a big deal. Next time don't fail at life.
  • The solution is that you make a new account

You hackked, You got caught, You got banned.. Unlucky.

Nig.ga Fuuck off. i never hackked. Like i said It was someone else in the house that downloaded that shiit. everyone knows i dont hack, your accusations are cr.ap, if you check ME AND PURE have the honorable Ribbons still. the third one. Bigdaddy123 doesnt. HE was the one that downloaded that public thing. 2 or 3 days ago, i dont remember exactly when he told me, If i "hack.ed" Why the Fuuck would i post about this on the forums saying Someone in my household hack.ed ? that would make no sense. i signed up for wogl and all that stuff. im not planning on becoming a phubez_ or a Sauce, or a tastylimes.
    Your post is soely based on opinion. and it surely doesnt help at all. so Gtfo and get back to your farming. GG.
  • Free bump .. good luck with getting ur problem solved
  • k00len wrote: »
    few of my friends lost theirs acc, and had never returned it. so my addvice is to creata a new aone. or hire a hacker to steal acc back to u. btw good luck in returning acc.
    LOL i love that hire a hack.er thing. made me laugh
    one_9 wrote: »
    Loving the racist comments, blatant cursing...

Downloading those hacks from the spammers in the ingame lobby will guarantee you a keylogging hack....

Good luck getting your friends account back, truly
    My bad man, I never ment "racist Stuff" i was refering to the hackking ones. as was stated in the first post. but thanks man i appreciate the support :]
    Vis wrote: »
    So funny how 13 year olds come on here and make ******ed posts like this, thinking ANYONE cares.

Just make a new account, baddie. It's not a big deal. Next time don't fail at life.

Scrub, Get at me. if you dont have anything to post positive. GTFO.
    Johannnnns wrote: »
    Dimentia... '-'
    Hi?
    Johannnnns wrote: »
    ah. good luck.
    Nice spam.
  • Free bump .. good luck with getting ur problem solved

Thank you. support is always appreciated :]
  • My Son lost his account from a logger on his computer and we were never able to get the account back. He has since made a new account and is almost back to his original rank. But his lesson was well learned! The Only thing that sucks in your case that it was your thoughtless roommates fault:( Bummer and I hope it works out for you.
  • Hazm4t wrote: »
    My Son lost his account from a logger on his computer and we were never able to get the account back. He has since made a new account and is almost back to his original rank. But his lesson was well learned! The Only thing that sucks in your case that it was your thoughtless roommates fault:( Bummer and I hope it works out for you.

This is what i appreciate the most. people that actually understand ^^. Thanks man. and sorry about your sons account. that rlly sucks /:
  • If is true what you speaking then you have really bad luck and small chance of returning acc, anyway good luck
  • MaccaFTW wrote: »
    lololololol
    Spammer. GTFO. i hope you get banned. theres nothing funny about this post, just leave.
    if you can understand what im saying.
    iAchy wrote: »
    If is true what you speaking then you have really bad luck and small chance of returning acc, anyway good luck

Thx man :)
  • First off your sharing your account...

GM,z8games, mods said over and over not to share your account
    and you still did it!

Than the question "who to blame"
    comes back at you!

and since your brothers accounts is "hacked" to
    That only means the so called "keylogger"
    Is on your pc and that you or your brother downloaded the so called "fake hack"
    and that is how he got the information of your brother and you!

There is no way he could have got the information of your brothers account if he didn't log on those people pc's that you gave your acc info to!

So in the end it's your own fault!

All you can do is get as much info to proof that it's your account

ZP buy history (paypal or bankaccount creditcard or whatever)
    Screenshots,replays
    Old passwords,names you used before!
This discussion has been closed.