LFT Zeolite is back

1235»

Comments

• Tasty... I don't pretend to lift. I actually go to the gym. Stop wishing you did, and take some of your own advice, and get off the computer. God, your parents must look at you and cry, waste of sp3rm.
  • suko why dont you get it through your thick skull that it doesnt matter if your still "dating" that girl. You were e-dating her. E-DATING. You're a scrawny pathetic little fu.ck that talks too much. You know nothing about going to the gym. Stop pretending you do. Also. stop calling me willofshi.tty. Who do you think you are? Erick?

Oh no! I was edating her! Jeez dude, I'm still twice the man you'll ever be, in a few different ways. You continue to call me scrawny... Why do people like you assume things without proof? It makes an ass out of you, not me. You're an idiot, inside out. I wish you the best of luck in life, you're gonna need it, willofshtty.

And from the way you are typing, it seems I have frustrated you, maybe you should pay attention to your own shtty life before you try to criticize mine, which I'm pretty happy with. Moron
  • Surprise surprise. The usual posters who take a thread off-topic.
This discussion has been closed.