Top 10 team list

Comments

• a_L wrote: »
    well all right dumbass, thanks for your input now go back to your console game

It's the utter truth.

Until you constantly start winning leagues, you're no different than FragGeniuses.
  • SPUNJ wrote: »
    There won't be a top team after LL dies. If LPK was still playing, and LL died, they'd be the second best. If LPK and LL both died, every other team in this game would be equal until 2 or so seasons have passed with a constant winner.

So no, this top team list isn't a good representation of what teams would be the best after LL died.

Again, just because LL is way over everyones level doesn't mean the other teams are the exact same as others...

Lets say a team 5v5's LL in a league match, same maps, and LL has the same players.

One team gets 15 rounds, one team gets 5 rounds.
    There's clearly a better team there....

Get it through your mind that there are good teams out there, just because they're not as good as LL, and just because LL wins everything and doesn't give anyone else a chance of winning.
  • Sauceyyy wrote: »
    D
    LifeLine @ top

The other teams.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    THAT IS WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT.
    Who are the other teams that have good potential but haven't accomplished anything as of yet.
    That is very well said. Exactly what this thread is for.
    SPUNJ wrote: »
    Do you know what down syndrome is? you're very vauge for saying this, typical from somebody on the internet who doesn't socialize.

What team can get the closest? what a joke. I don't see any team on this list that has the potential to be as good as lifeline. Every team on this list, I can assure you, will die in 2 months or less. Every team on this list will not go compete at the same level lifeline did.
    You do have a point, teams die often because its players usually lack the dedication and patience to go through tough shit sometimes. Most of the players are NOT above the age of 14-17 which leads to instability.
    Excello on the other hand has been called a "2 week team" right after it was created -- and everyone who said so has been proven wrong - we're together for nearly 7 months. Instead of bashing on pCp and other teams, SPUNJ, perhaps you should support them and see what they're made of.
    It's the utter truth.

Until you constantly start winning leagues, you're no different than FragGeniuses.

tell me who you are and i'll consider your point. You must be denxi, idk who else goes through this much trouble to prove something that's invalid
    Again, just because LL is way over everyones level doesn't mean the other teams are the exact same as others...

Lets say a team 5v5's LL in a league match, same maps, and LL has the same players.

One team gets 15 rounds, one team gets 5 rounds.
    There's clearly a better team there....

Get it through your mind that there are good teams out there, just because they're not as good as LL, and just because LL wins everything and doesn't give anyone else a chance of winning.

Listen

Win leagues and go compete at the world level, then label your team a top team. Until that day, don't label yourselves anything differently than any other team in this game.
    Listen

Win leagues and go compete at the world level, then label your team a top team. Until that day, don't label yourselves anything differently than any other team in this game.

Listen

No one is labeling themselves as a top team, we're simply putting which teams are better than others. Everyone knows LifeLine is the only "top team"
    Listen

listen up, LL wouldn't have competed at the world level if they haven't gotten lucky do to a team drop out. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. LL is just another e8 team that has won the most things in cf for now...
    Listen

No one is labeling themselves as a top team, we're simply putting which teams are better than others. Everyone knows LifeLine is the only "top team"

What makes you better than team "x" ?
  • a_L wrote: »
    listen up, LL wouldn't have competed at the world level if they haven't gotten lucky do to a team drop out. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. LL is just another e8 team that has won the most things in cf for now...

LL has been a team longer than you've played this game.

We've gotten more rounds on the ONLY top team in this game then they have.

Since this game doesn't have so much competition its pretty much "How many rounds did YOUR team get on LL in a match?"

EDIT: Or better yet, "How far did YOUR team get in a league before LL knocked you out?"
    LL has been a team longer than you've played this game.

hmm okay? good point
    We've gotten more rounds on the ONLY top team in this game then they have.

Since this game doesn't have so much competition its pretty much "How many rounds did YOUR team get on LL in a match?"

That is so illogical.

I mean, very very illogical.

At the end of the day, you still haven't won a league, In fact, with your logic, I wouldn't even add you as a top 5 team simply because your team hasn't done anything substantial in the last 2 cups, not to mention wogl LOL.
    simply because your team hasn't done anything substantial in the last 2 cups

False. pCp beat LL in the last cup. That IS an official match, correct?

Yes, they WERE disqualified for client dodging, but that was revoked. IIRC Blood made a statement that all accusations/bans were lifted. Would this not make their achievement a valid one? If it wouldn't, then explain why.
    That is so illogical.

I mean, very very illogical.

At the end of the day, you still haven't won a league, In fact, with your logic, I wouldn't even add you as a top 5 team simply because your team hasn't done anything substantial in the last 2 cups, not to mention wogl LOL.
    It may be to you, but you need to understand that this game isn't very competitive.
    We beat LL in the last cup, did we not?

I won this debate, go do something else with your life.

Denxi wrote: »

Yes, they WERE disqualified for client dodging, but that was revoked. IIRC Blood made a statement that all accusations/bans were lifted. Would this not make their achievement a valid one? If it wouldn't, then explain why.
    This kid has no idea what he's talking about. Let him have his fun.
  • Denxi wrote: »

It's not valid because a wogl banned player just so happened to be having client difficulties. If you think that's valid, you're a joke. Just because the bans and the accusations were lifted, doesn't mean cheating didn't go on. I'm not changing my mind because of situations being revoked, especially in the case of aL, who just so happens to be banned from other leagues for cheating.
    It's not valid because a wogl banned player just so happened to be having client difficulties. If you think that's valid, you're a joke. Just because the bans and the accusations were lifted, doesn't mean cheating didn't go on. I'm not changing my mind because of situations being revoked, especially in the case of aL, who just so happens to be banned from other leagues for cheating.

Sounds to me like you've never even been close to being on a decent team that could put up a fight against LL, so you go on the forums to act good when you're clearly not.

You're upset, I'll leave it at that. I'm down arguing with children who act as if they have down syndrome.

Nothing makes any team a better team then X.

Its all opinion's and nothing more as of now, unless we're basing teams from old seasons/esl matches.
    Sounds to me like you've never even been close to being on a decent team that could put up a fight against LL

you don't even know...
  • Nothing makes any team a better team then X.

Its all opinion's and nothing more as of now, unless we're basing teams from old seasons/esl matches.

Wrong.

Lifeline is better than team "x" because they've won more leagues, and they represented their country.

That is why I believe comparing other teams is a joke, unless of course you think e8 scrims matter? because that's all these teams on this top 10 list have, e8 scrims.
    Wrong.

Lifeline is better than team "x" because they've won more leagues, and they represented their country.

That is why I believe comparing other teams is a joke, unless of course you think e8 scrims matter? because that's all these teams on this top 10 list have, e8 scrims.

ll hasn't won a league....

WOGL is not ESL. Just because someone has tripped a client before (a ****ty client at that, peopel cheated without getting caught under WOGL AC) is not a reason to ban them from another client. And points regarding WOGL are seperate from ESL and are not valid as an argument.

Now, your entire argument for why that game was invalid is based around the fact that WOGL client was tripped by aL. Because WOGL is not ESL, it is irrelevant. Innocent until proven guilty, and at this point aL has only been proven guilty of tripping WOGL AC in one game. Your current argument is irrelevant when discussing ESL, I suggest you find another one.

Now, disregarding that, you have stated that LL is the only team that can be considered a top team, and your argument for that was that no one else has accomplished anything in a league, correct?

Well what about Core Gaming? What about Instinct? The both amde it to the finals of WOGL. Is that not an accomplishment? What about Facedown? They won the second ESL cup?

Are you saying that those are not to be considered accomplishments? Then WHY were you arguing so heavily about the validity of aL's match?

EDIT: Zex brings up a good point, LL has not won a league at this point.
    Wrong.

I thought we were talking about teams other then LifeLine, my apologies.
  • No order.

Facedown
    vVv LifeLine
    core Gaming [I know, they still have done good in cups and leagues]
    SYNR / excello
    pCp
    C9
    MW
    ROC
    [!]nstinct
    ____________ [space for any team that wants it]
  • Denxi wrote: »
    WOGL is not ESL. Just because someone has tripped a client before (a ****ty client at that, peopel cheated without getting caught under WOGL AC) is not a reason to ban them from another client. And points regarding WOGL are seperate from ESL and are not valid as an argument.

Now, your entire argument for why that game was invalid is based around the fact that WOGL client was tripped by aL. Because WOGL is not ESL, it is irrelevant. Innocent until proven guilty, and at this point aL has only been proven guilty of tripping WOGL AC in one game. Your current argument is irrelevant when discussing ESL, I suggest you find another one.

Now, disregarding that, you have stated that LL is the only team that can be considered a top team, and your argument for that was that no one else has accomplished anything in a league, correct?

Well what about Core Gaming? What about Instinct? The both amde it to the finals of WOGL. Is that not an accomplishment? What about Facedown? They won the second ESL cup?

Are you saying that those are not to be considered accomplishments? Then WHY were you arguing so heavily about the validity of aL's match?

EDIT: Zex brings up a good point, LL has not won a league at this point.

This ^.

2short
  • HitK wrote: »
    No order.

Facedown
    vVv LifeLine
    core Gaming [I know, they still have done good in cups and leagues]
    SYNR / excello
    pCp
    C9
    MW
    ROC
    [!]nstinct
    ____________ [space for any team that wants it]

i love how cloud nine is getting all this recognition now, but when they were Encore, they had none. love them but i find it funny
  • Do you know why i got banned from WOGL? you're an idiot. If you say i was cheating in a wogl draft that is just a joke. I was maybe what one of the first people to get banned from WOGL? if you wana mention cheats then let's go.

blitzed- caught cheating in LOGIC GAMING
    malte- caught cheating with blitzed
    oz-apparently got caught cheating

So the leaders of the best TEAM here were cheating but didn't get wogl banned because wogl wasn't even introduced
  • Kyonatik wrote: »
    i love how cloud nine is getting all this recognition now, but when they were Encore, they had none. love them but i find it funny

Because they weren't in any leagues or cups. Now, they've played ESL and everyone has seen how they play. As Encore, all they really did was play scrims because there weren't any leagues or real league matches for them to play.
  • HitK wrote: »
    Because they weren't in any leagues or cups. Now, they've played ESL and everyone has seen how they play. As Encore, all they really did was play scrims because there weren't any leagues or real league matches for them to play.

point taken but still

EDIT: who plays as their 5th?
  • Kyonatik wrote: »

They're only getting recognition for having potential, they had just as much potential in Encore as they do now.
    Wrong.

which league did lifeline win?
    they got to china by getting 2nd place (while smurfing) anyways...