Top 10 team list

Comments

• Sauceyyy wrote: »
    Not only that, Facedown barely got any rounds even though they had sype ringing.

AND, you guys barely beat cG while they didn't have their 2 main players...

The score really wasn't to bad, considering having someone going 2 and 14, and us missing someone off our s5
  • imErick wrote: »
    The score really wasn't to bad, considering having someone going 2 and 14, and us missing someone off our s5

thats why you have a small team that you know who can play on client and who cant, the kid drops 20s in scrims like it's his day job
  • a_L wrote: »
    thats why you have a small team that you know who can play on client and who cant, the kid drops 20s in scrims like it's his day job

Since it was the 2nd week of the team, I struggled to find subs, but I'm going to use this next cup to see who can play on client on or off, and complete the roster.
  • imErick wrote: »
    Since it was the 2nd week of the team, I struggled to find subs, but I'm going to use this next cup to see who can play on client on or off, and complete the roster.

hmm looking at the scores now, he didnt go 2 and 14. he manged to average out 17 kills. So thats not an excuse as of now. He has almost the same amount as frags as most of you in that match.
  • why are even other teams considered when the only good team is LL? Every " top " team in this game dies within a month, how are they top? why are teams like pcp getting mentioned when they haven't done anything at all in the last three cups, not to mention having more than half of their roster wogl banned.

no such thing as a top 10 list. Every e8 team that's being mentioned are the same; they die within a month and most of their roster cheats thus getting nowhere in leagues. When a new team rises and wins a league and get's shipped over to a different country to compete, you then can make a top two list, ETC ETC. Until then, don't make these threads because they're inaccurate except for the fact lifeline is the best team in this game.
  • SPUNJ wrote: »
    why are even other teams considered when the only good team is LL? Every " top " team in this game dies within a month, how are they top? why are teams like pcp getting mentioned when they haven't done anything at all in the last three cups, not to mention having more than half of their roster wogl banned.

no such thing as a top 10 list. Every e8 team that's being mentioned are the same; they die within a month and most of their roster cheats thus getting nowhere in leagues. When a new team rises and wins a league and get's shipped over to a different country to compete, you then can make a top two list, ETC ETC. Until then, don't make these threads because they're inaccurate except for the fact lifeline is the best team in this game.

because LL got shipped for winning s1 right? oh wait.....
    why are teams like pcp getting mentioned when they haven't done anything at all in the last three cups, not to mention having more than half of their roster wogl banned.

Considering we beat LL in the last cup?

derp.
    Considering we beat LL in the last cup?

derp.

You're wogl banned, as is most of your roster.

You beat them with a kid who kept logging on and off client. Take the same situation and throw in a lan and your team wouldn't manage to get more than 5 rounds.

You beat them with a kid who kept logging on and off client. Take the same situation and throw in a lan and your team wouldn't manage to get more than 5 rounds.

The point is we beat them on client.
    The logging on and off client has been proven to be a glitch, as stated by Blood.
    You have nothing against us.
    The point is we beat them on client.
    The logging on and off client has been proven to be a glitch, as stated by Blood.
    You have nothing against us.

It isn't a glitch, it's a flaw in the system. Everyone is going to start logging on and off client because they have the ability to use the glitch excuse, congrats to aL for finding this flaw in the system; kudos you fcking preteen virgin.

Beating teams on client these days mean nothing when cheaters infest the leagues you play, ie. probably half of your team.

Win a league and go lan at the world stage then talk about being a top team, until then, you're no different than any other team in echo8.

get on our main and come on vent and say it to me personally. So we are wogl banned? So should half of LL... they smurfed and didnt get peanalized, so what's your point? there whole roster shouldnt be able to play for s3 because of what they pulled. Maybe ESl will take things differently and take control of this community, you never know. So anyways we aren't dieing any time soon as we proved something in a match to all those kids that think we cheat
  • a_L wrote: »
    get on our main and come on vent and say it to me personally. So we are wogl banned? So should half of LL... they smurfed and didnt get peanalized, so what's your point? there whole roster should be able to play for s3 because of what they pulled. Maybe ESl will take things differently and take control of this community, you never know. So anyways we aren't dieing any time soon as we proved something in a match to all those kids that think we cheat

Heres my point.

You aren't a top team, neither is Facedown, neither is cG, neither is Cloud9. These teams will never compete on the level Lifeline did, and they probably will never win a league in their life. This is why they're identical to each other, and this is also why having a top team list is absolutely unacceptable when every team other then Lifeline is practically the same in terms of achievement. (it will stay that way)
  • vVv Lifeline
    frozenthrone
    pCp
    [!]instinct
    cG
    wRp
    Facedown
    mw.
    HYPED
    Clound nine.
    deLuded
    iD gaming
    Loveless
    SYB
    frag
    AE

not really in order but thats what i think some of the top teams are.

HYPED is not better then cloud9 and my team.
    It isn't a glitch, it's a flaw in the system. Everyone is going to start logging on and off client because they have the ability to use the glitch excuse, congrats to aL for finding this flaw in the system; kudos you fcking preteen virgin.

Beating teams on client these days mean nothing when cheaters infest the leagues you play, ie. probably half of your team.

Win a league and go lan at the world stage then talk about being a top team, until then, you're no different than any other team in echo8.

It actually is a glitch, you can't talk about something you have NO idea about. Blood has personally said himself that it was a glitch and it is now fixed for aL, and if others have this problem then they'll need to get it fixed too. They're also trying to fix it in general so that NO ONE has this problem.

Beating teams on client is pretty much the only thing you can do in this game, this game isn't very competitive.

That's what we're attempting to do. We've talked about it and we'll all gladly go to a LAN.
    I've yet to say we're one of the best teams, but now that I think of it we easily are.

Some teams deserve recognition even though they haven't had the opportunity to go to a LAN, and since only 2 teams in this version of crossfire have actually done so, they're clearly the best as of now.
  • HYPED is not better then cloud9 and my team.

Refer to my posts on why HYPED is identical to your team and cloud9.

then there is nobody in our version that is a top team, proof of us cheating? enlighten me with your knowledge please.

FYI let them use the glitch as it will be pointless and will not work and you will get caught. Have fun moron. preteen who has no balls
    Heres my point.

You aren't a top team, neither is Facedown, neither is cG, neither is Cloud9. These teams will never compete on the level Lifeline did, and they probably will never win a league in their life. This is why they're identical to each other, and this is also why having a top team list is absolutely unacceptable when every team other then Lifeline is practically the same in terms of achievement. (it will stay that way)

this kid needs to take LL's **** out his mouth
  • LIFELINE SHOULD HAVE NEVER WENT TO CHINA AND DIDNT DESERVE TO, get it through your head. they got lucky a team dropped out, plus they smurfed that season too. if only their sponser had a clue on anything
    Heres my point.

God kid you have down syndrome or something...

The whole point of this thread is to single out some of the best teams in this version of crossfire, doesn't matter what they've accomplished or won... Clearly LifeLine is the only team alive that has accomplished something serious.
    The thread was made to see the "top teams" as in skill level, sure they can't beat lifeline, sure they can't go to a LAN quite yet. But what team can get the closest? What team has potential to do so?

That's the whole point of this thread.
    Hop off and go do something with your life.
    It actually is a glitch, you can't talk about something you have NO idea about. Blood has personally said himself that it was a glitch and it is now fixed for aL, and if others have this problem then they'll need to get it fixed too. They're also trying to fix it in general so that NO ONE has this problem.

Beating teams on client is pretty much the only thing you can do in this game, this game isn't very competitive.

That's what we're attempting to do. We've talked about it and we'll all gladly go to a LAN.
    I've yet to say we're one of the best teams, but now that I think of it we easily are.

Some teams deserve recognition even though they haven't had the opportunity to go to a LAN, and since only 2 teams in this version of crossfire have actually done so, they're clearly the best as of now.

I find it cute that you guys are talking about going to lans when me and you both know you and your team will never be going to one.

Keep thinking you're one of the best teams when you're identical to every other e8 team in the game. 2 months from now, you'll be on some different roster claiming your team is a top team, as will these stupid top team lists. That's basically it, teams claiming they're a top team because they do good in scrims, but they die within two month, those people make new teams and people add them to these pointless top team lists.

Hey, once you go to that lan and actually win a league, better yet, one of those joke cups.. I'll consider you different than an echo8 team.
    I find it cute that you guys are talking about going to lans when me and you both know you and your team will never be going to one.

Keep thinking you're one of the best teams when you're identical to every other e8 team in the game. 2 months from now, you'll be on some different roster claiming your team is a top team, as will these stupid top team lists. That's basically it, teams claiming they're a top team because they do good in scrims, but they do within two month, those people make new teams and people add them to these pointless top team lists.

Hey, once you go to that lan and actually win a league, better yet, one of those joke cups.. I'll consider you different than an echo8 team.
    Did I say we're for sure going to a LAN? No. I said we'll try our best and we'll have fun doing it.

You fail to see that even though some teams haven't accomplished anything doesn't mean they're BAD.
    Put it this way.

LifeLine @ top

The other teams.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    THAT IS WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT.
    Who are the other teams that have good potential but haven't accomplished anything as of yet.
  • dont even bother sauce, you have repeated yourself countless times so we can only assume this "person" is either illiterate and does not understand simple english, or hes to arrogant to care or he simply has LifeLine's extension to far up his ass
    God kid you have down syndrome or something...

The whole point of this thread is to single out some of the best teams in this version of crossfire, doesn't matter what they've accomplished or won... Clearly LifeLine is the only team alive that has accomplished something serious.
    The thread was made to see the "top teams" as in skill level, sure they can't beat lifeline, sure they can't go to a LAN quite yet. But what team can get the closest? What team has potential to do so?

That's the whole point of this thread.
    Hop off and go do something with your life.

Do you know what down syndrome is? you're very vauge for saying this, typical from somebody on the internet who doesn't socialize.

What team can get the closest? what a joke. I don't see any team on this list that has the potential to be as good as lifeline. Every team on this list, I can assure you, will die in 2 months or less. Every team on this list will not go compete at the same level lifeline did.
    Who are the other teams that have good potential but haven't accomplished anything as of yet.

what are we basing this off of? looks like we're basing this off of what team has the most known players. I honestly don't see a difference between your team and any other team in this game. What? you guys all claim you'r rgood, you guys all claim you're a top team but the fact is you're no different than any other team.
    Do you know what down syndrome is? you're very vauge for saying this, typical from somebody on the internet who doesn't socialize.

What team can get the closest? what a joke. I don't see any team on this list that has the potential to be as good as lifeline. Every team on this list, I can assure you, will die in 2 months or less. Every team on this list will not go compete at the same level lifeline did.
    I stick with my original statement that you have down syndrome.

Okay?
    LifeLine has been mentioned by EVERYONE in this thread. Everyone knows their the top team and no one can deny it.

The point is, who comes after LL?
    Who, if LL dies, will be the new top team?
    Who puts up a fight against LL, etc.

Get it through your mind child.

Kid you are a moron! Jesus christ

LL would have never at WEM fyi. Can you please get on your main?

So far i see you as denxi on an alt
    what are we basing this off of? looks like we're basing this off of what team has the most known players. I honestly don't see a difference between your team and any other team in this game. What? you guys all claim you'r rgood, you guys all claim you're a top team but the fact is you're no different than any other team.

The fact that some people can get more rounds on the best team in the game.
    What team goes farther in cups/leagues?
    Just because they haven't finished first doesn't mean that they're the same as every other team out there.
  • If you know you're the best, why are you even answering him?
    I stick with my original statement that you have down syndrome.

Okay?
    LifeLine has been mentioned by EVERYONE in this thread. Everyone knows their the top team and no one can deny it.

The point is, who comes after LL?
    Who, if LL dies, will be the new top team?
    Who puts up a fight against LL, etc.

Get it through your mind child.

There won't be a top team after LL dies. If LPK was still playing, and LL died, they'd be the second best. If LPK and LL both died, every other team in this game would be equal until 2 or so seasons have passed with a constant winner.

So no, this top team list isn't a good representation of what teams would be the best after LL died.
    There won't be a top team after LL dies. If LPK was still playing, and LL died, they'd be the second best. If LPK and LL both died, every other team in this game would be equal until 2 or so seasons have passed with a constant winner.

So no, this top team list isn't a good representation of what teams would be the best after LL died.

well all right dumbass, thanks for your input now go back to your console game