Nerfed weapons?

Have some of the weapons been nerfed in power?
I have a good low ping so I know its not that!
Even the people I play regularly are noticing the differences in the weapons.

So what up?

Comments

• If they NERF a gun the CF MODs, GMs, etc will tell us. But I don't think they do. :P
  • They don't, I am guessing they are not informed in the first place about all of the specific details? That or they simply forget to tell us.
  • I agree

I agree with that comment!
    I'll bet that the GM's are to busy with all the hacker reports and complaints to comment on the guns and other things on here going wrong or messing up.
    I just want the gun that I worked hard to get the GP to buy to work like it used to!
  • ok lemme see... what got nerfed last patch... nothing :D

but a few guns got buffed, like the XM8's and maybe the Custom (possible spread lowering)
  • I think they should un-nerf the M4-Custom. Seriously, people spent money on this game just to get it ('cause it was beast back then) and once you get it, BOOM goes the nerf.

P.S: It's still a good gun, just not as good as it used to be.
  • I have been directly told by some very reliable sources that in the history of Crossfire, there has not been a single gun which has had a change to the gun's performance.

This means no guns have had their weight, power, accuracy, recoil, bullet pattern, or reload time altered. Some guns have had their ammo changed (M4-custom for example used to have 30/90 ammo, for example.) And some have had their ranks changed (M12s, for example.) but no guns have had their core stats changed.

The way a gun feels is highly dependent on a few usually unpredictable circumstances such as your ping, your FPS, the person who you're shooting at's FPS/ping, whether the other player is wearing armor, if the other player is moving, if you're moving, if one of you is in the air, how far away you are from the other player, etc.

These are just a few of the factors that go into how a gun feels, which is why a gun can be super-awesome one day and completely suck the next.

As for your friends, there is also the power of suggestion where one of you says that you think a gun has been nerfed, so you all suddenly feel like the gun has been changed.

tl;dr no guns nerfed